Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/26/2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Fresh Winds of Kingdom Revival Fire

By Ron McGatlin
A fresh spiritual wind is like the fresh winds of changing seasons in the natural; you can sense it before is arrives. There is a fresh scent and feeling in the air. A hard to explain tinge of inner excitement deep within stirs a deep longing – a sleeping hunger in the spirit begins to awaken the soul. Can it be? Can it really happen? Here, now, to me, in our town?
The hope of real revival is ARISING -
Can you feel it? Tears fill my eyes just now as I write of the stirring of the Spirit in my own heart. – Can these dry bones live? Can these dry wells spring up again? Are the ancient foundations being uncovered? Can these destitute mountains of vanity become the dwelling place of the fire of God? Can the holy joy of the Lord ring forth from the mountaintops to the treacherous valleys of darkness? Is the golden liquid fire of God’s love and the white fire of His holiness beginning to pour down from the surging living fire of heaven that has now come near to the earth? Is the at-hand kingdom of God touching the mountains now?
I am overwhelmed; my human strength pours out as water, and I melt before the nearness of the roaring sound like a thousand jet engines at full power of the surging boiling clouds of fire of heaven that have come near to earth. The atmosphere upon the earth near the clouds of fire is charged as if electrified. Tongues of fire like swirling fingers drop down from the holy cloud to touch the earth igniting it with the fire of heaven and transforming all that it touches. People touched by the finger of God’s fire become flaming ministers of God igniting fires wherever they go.
Unlike any previous outpouring of God on earth, this shall last. This outpouring of the fire of God is bringing the real kingdom of God from heaven to the earth. The dead bleached bones, the stopped up dry wells, and the buried scorched foundations of past moves of God were all once alive with the fire of God. Eventually they all became unholy, man-centered works of dead religion. They were choked to death with organization and empty religious works.
The well-meaning people captive in religion gradually became hard-hearted, stony ground growing thistles. They could not hear and grow the seed of the word of the kingdom into fruition of the kingdom of heaven on earth (Mat 13:18-23). The gospel of the kingdom became a false word to them, buried deep under the mud of the pride of life and the lust of eyes. Ears grew dull of hearing and eyes became full of darkness (Mat 13:15).
Babylon, the glorious whore, was built into the lands of rich merchandisers preaching great swelling words of the wisdom of fallen man and doctrines of demons (1 Tim 4:1). Religious systems developed a man-centered gospel that lead millions into the deceitfulness of the riches of Babylon, believing they were rich and filled with knowledge and in need of nothing and not knowing they were wretched, poor, and naked of the reality of the Spirit of God (Rev 3:17). They became disqualified for the real kingdom of God lifestyle (1 Cor 9:27).
Real kingdom revival fire will bring an end to Babylon.
The roaring fire of God has come and will waste Babylon leaving only ashes. The trumpet of the Lord is urgently and loudly calling, “come out from her my people (Rev 18: 2-6) (Jer 51:49-50).”
Rev 18:4: And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.”
Mystery Babylon represents the religious and fallen world systems ruling in all facets of life. New Jerusalem the great Bride city from heaven represents the kingdom of God on earth from heaven.
Beauty for Ashes
God will raise up a people of Jesus – those in whom Christ dwells by the Spirit of the Lord to repair the old ruins and heal the people of captivity (Isa 58:12).
Isa 61:1-4: "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified. And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations.
Kingdom revival will last.
Past revivals and outpourings did not last, because they did not produce the kingdom of God. They were primarily about getting people saved and in church so they could become disciples to get more people saved. The church-age church systems for the most part had little or no vision beyond getting people saved to go to heaven when they died. Some did also have benevolent works of helping the poor.
In more recent outpourings the Spirit of God moved to heal and deliver as well as initial salvation. This was and is a movement toward kingdom but is yet short of the preaching of the gospel of the kingdom as Jesus and the first century disciples brought it. They spoke of great tribulation and the cleansing of the earth making preparation for the coming of a fullness of the kingdom of God coming to earth producing a heavenly Jerusalem - a New Jerusalem lifestyle – the rule of God on earth with His people as it is in heaven.
This great kingdom revival will do more than get people to heaven when they die. It will move beyond miracles of healing and deliverance for the people. It will not be focused on church growth or church buildings. The great kingdom revival awakening will focus on changing the city and the nations. It will change the culture from Babylonian style living to kingdom of God, New Jerusalem style living.
Kingdom Revival will not be centralized.
Past revivals became centralized geographically, or according to sectarian views or structure. Different streams flowed in the most recent outpourings. However, it did not flow across the culture. At best some sub-cultures were present. This in part is because of the church system connection to the revivals. A spontaneous move of God would soon become an independent stream or group of systemized churches or a denomination which tended to confine the stream within the river banks of that group.
The Holy Spirit did begin to jump boundaries in the most recent revivals and outpourings. However, it never really became full-grown kingdom revival because it remained tied to the systemized church and separated from the rest of life. Culture including family and work life, business, media, education, government, and more were NOT equally engulfed in the Spirit of revival fire. God’s plan all along has been to return all things under the one King Christ Jesus.
True kingdom revival will be at ground level with underground roots and will spread everywhere across all of life. It will not be tied to church systems or to leadership personalities nor any centralized concentration of headship other than Christ Jesus. Kingdom revival headquarters will be in heaven. The centrality of kingdom revival is Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit flowing through multitudes of brethren all at one level as brethren with Christ Jesus and consumed in the holy fire of revival. There will be no opportunity for famous leaders to become rich by merchandising the revival.
No opposing religion or secular government forces can destroy it, because it is everywhere at one time with its roots hidden from view in the underground of the spiritual realm. It will arise like grass in a field covering the landscape of life on earth.
Though I see this coming in the Spirit now, I have no idea how long it will take to come to full completion. It could be months, years, decades, or centuries, but it has begun and is coming to pass. The kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdoms of our God.
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Moderator on 08/27/2009 at 10:28am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Beverly Miller

Posted: 08/26/2009 at 6:40pm | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Yes and Amen!

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
james hill

Posted: 08/26/2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

That was an amzing picture painted in words!

View james hill's Profile Search for other posts by james hill
Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/26/2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YES & AMEN, "THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD SHALL BECOME THE KINGDOM OF OUR GOD."  HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!  LET YOUR KINGDOM COME LORD GOD, LET YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. GLORY!

Beverly Miller

Posted: 08/27/2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Beauty for Ashes
God will raise up a people of Jesus – those in whom Christ dwells by the Spirit of the Lord to repair the old ruins and heal the people of captivity (Isa 58:12).
Isa 61:1-4: "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.  And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations
Yes and Amen!
Blessings ~Beverly Miller
View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/27/2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YES & AMEN!

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/28/2009 at 8:05am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks to everyone for your comments. I believe this is one of the most urgent messages of my lifetime. This video message by Lauren Sanford biblically brings much agreement to the word of the eminant fire of kingdom revival.

"KEYS FOR THE DAYS IN WHICH WE LIVE: Revelation 8:1-5".

By Pastor Loren Sandford

(Comment by Ron McGatlin: After writing the article above I listened to this message by Loren. I was again amazed at the confirmation and amplification of the message of kingdom revival fire now coming to earth. You will be strengthened and enlightened in the fire of the kingdom if you watch this video to the end.)

vidcapWe may very well be on the threshold of the last days, living in an interval in time just before the seven trumpets of Revelation are blown and the disaster of judgment falls. It is a time for prayer and it is a time when our prayers for the kingdom of God will be amplified by the very angels of heaven. This prophetic message contains a last days summons to strategic prayer in response to which the angel casts fire into the earth. Learn what that fire means and what to expect. To view this important message delivered 8/16/09, Click HERE  http://media.newsongfellowship.org/090816as/ 

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/30/2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

A fresh spiritual wind is like the fresh winds of changing seasons in the natural; you can sense it before is arrives. There is a fresh scent and feeling in the air. A hard to explain tinge of inner excitement deep within stirs a deep longing – a sleeping hunger in the spirit begins to awaken the soul. Can it be? Can it really happen? Here, now, to me, in our town?
The hope of real revival is ARISING -
Can you feel it? Tears fill my eyes just now as I write of the stirring of the Spirit in my own heart. – Can these dry bones live? Can these dry wells spring up again? Are the ancient foundations being uncovered? Can these destitute mountains of vanity become the dwelling place of the fire of God? Can the holy joy of the Lord ring forth from the mountaintops to the treacherous valleys of darkness? Is the golden liquid fire of God’s love and the white fire of His holiness beginning to pour down from the surging living fire of heaven that has now come near to the earth? Is the at-hand kingdom of God touching the mountains now?
I am overwhelmed; my human strength pours out as water, and I melt before the nearness of the roaring sound like a thousand jet engines at full power of the surging boiling clouds of fire of heaven that have come near to earth. The atmosphere upon the earth near the clouds of fire is charged as if electrified. Tongues of fire like swirling fingers drop down from the holy cloud to touch the earth igniting it with the fire of heaven and transforming all that it touches. People touched by the finger of God’s fire become flaming ministers of God igniting fires wherever they go.
Though I see this coming in the Spirit now, I have no idea how long it will take to come to full completion. It could be months, years, decades, or centuries, but it has begun and is coming to pass. The kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdoms of our God.
Ron
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 08/31/2009 at 3:50pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Even so, come Lord Jesus.... Fill your temple..

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version