Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

PRAYER Initiatives & Requests
OpenHeaven.com Forum : PRAYER Initiatives & Requests
Subject Topic: Testimonies of healing - feel free to share your own to encourage others! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/14/2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

We have a lot of folks believing for healing and posting prayer requests, who are standing on His Word.  Nothing helps build up the faith like hearing about personal testimonies of healing.  Please feel free to share your testimonies of your healing, of God's Faithfulness, to encourage other brothers and sisters who are believing for manifestation of God's healing and posting prayer requests here.   (I put this post here so people believing for healing will be most likely to see it)

I'll start.  I have had two miraculous healings, I'll share the first one concerning a collapsed lung in 1985.  I was in the hospital for three weeks, and nothing the doctor's tried did any good.  A hole in my lung caused me to stay hooked up to a vacuum tube.  A friend of mine had hands laid on him in my stead at our church.  He called me and told me about it, and that he was driving to visit me so I could "receive it".  The minute he walked in the room, I felt a burning sensation in my left lung, and I was released a few days later.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 06/16/2010 at 2:51pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Sharlotte Mgazi

Posted: 06/15/2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged Quote Sharlotte Mgazi

Praise the Living Jesus!What a mighty God we serve!
View Sharlotte Mgazi's Profile Search for other posts by Sharlotte Mgazi
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 06/17/2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Amen Jeffrey.  Good to share our testimonies.  Here's one regarding my husband's healings:

He has worked as a mason all of his life and several years back his rotator cuff became so painful, he went to the doctor.  They gave him some steroid shots which didn't do much.  We couldn't afford for him to not work for several months or for the surgery they had suggested.  We met with others for worship and prayer and in these meetings, he would occasionally ask for prayer and the laying on off hands.  He could feel the heat and the healing come every time he was prayed for by these brethren.  Glory to God.  I am still so grateful!  I think this started about 8 years ago.  Although he has aged more, his rotator continues to function as it should. 

I also believe my husband has a gift for healing.  Whenever I am in critical need of a turn around, I ask him to pray for me and recover.  Many times there were severe spiritual attacks in the middle of the night and I would wake him and ask him to pray.  Agreement between believers is powerful - no less so man and wife.

It is good for us to encourage one another in faith for our healing.  Thanks Jeffrey.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Bill Evans

Posted: 07/19/2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

When I was in the hospital they drew blood and came back and said I had Bloodclots on my lungs,5 hours later I was in a MRI getting my lungs scanned,2 hours later I got the results There was nothing there Glory to God,He sent out his word and it healed me.

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 07/21/2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Amen!   Thank you for posting that.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 07/21/2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Praise God that is wonderful Bill...

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/14/2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Bruce Van Natta

Bruce Van Natta says he had 100% total peace during the experience.

Touched by the Angels

by Valerie Lowe, Charisma Online

RUDOLPH, WI - Can you imagine a 10,000-pound axle from a logging truck falling on top of you and nearly cutting the midsection of your body in two? That's what happened to diesel mechanic Bruce Van Natta when the semitrailer he was repairing fell off a jack in November 2006. 

Van Natta shouted to the driver "Turn it off!" and then pulled part of his body out from under the bumper of the vehicle. He was in agonizing pain, but what happened next is the reason the 40-year-old travels the world proclaiming Jesus.

"I had an out-of-body experience," the Rudolph, Wisconsin, resident told Charisma. "I was 10 to 15 feet in the air on a roof and when my spirit looked down, I saw two angels kneeling, facing my body with their arms under the truck."

Van Natta says he had "100 percent total peace" during the experience. "I didn't even realize the person under the truck was me. And it didn't bother me one way or the other that the guy under the truck was hurt because I had peace," he recalls. 

He says when the firefighter patted his face and told him to wake up and fight for his life, he returned to his body. "All of a sudden my spirit, like a rocket, went wham! into my body." 

Van Natta could hear people around him saying he wasn't going to make it. "When they opened me up in surgery they saw what looked like mush," he says. Doctors found torn arteries and large sections of both his large and small intestines destroyed.

But after surviving five major surgeries, Van Natta has made a full recovery. And he says God gave him another miracle in 2007 when a man from New York prayed that his small intestines would grow back. 

Van Natta says he later felt something wiggle in his abdomen and asked doctors to examine him. The results of a scan taken months later revealed that 300 centimeters or nearly half of the mechanic's small intestines had miraculously returned. 

Today, Van Natta is the author of Saved by Angels and founder of Sweet Bread Ministries, which is dedicated to proclaiming the gospel around the world through the Word and outreaches. 

Married and the father of four children, Van Natta says his purpose is clear: to tell people about God's love. "Each of us has a unique circle of influence that shouldn't be just Sunday Christianity. We need to share it every day."

Link

Source:  CharismaMag.com

© 2010 Strang Communications

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/14/2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

TY JESUS!!! YOU make us every bit whole(holy), if we would just ask in faith believing.  HE Who promised is faithful.

Michele Hay

Posted: 08/14/2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

I am believing for miracle healing for myself right now...and restoration for our whole family...but here is a testimony about our middle son Ian...who the Lord has healed from time to time when we prayed...I think really as an encouragement to his faith ...and to mine. This was a really neat miracle the Lord did for Ian:

When my middle son was starting H.S. he planned to run cross country and track. But said when he ran in gym his knees hurt. He had to have a checkup for sports so we asked the Dr. about it. He examined his knees and said..."he'll be ok for ordinary things...but he has a condition which will make it so he will never run."  The doctor sent us for xrays to confirm his finding. As we got into the car to go for the xrays...it just fell on me...so much faith from the Lord...and I said  "Ian...we are going to pray for you...and Jesus is going to heal your knees and we will go for the xrays and there will be nothing wrong. The doctor will be a little embarrassed, but that's ok...we'll tell him God healed you."

And THAT is exactly what happened...right down to the doctor feeling a little embarrassed...and me saying..."That's ok doctor...we prayed and God healed him."

Ian is 24 now. He ran Cross Country and track...plays frisbee and racketball and what ever else he wants, and just graduated from college and is a lifeguard this summer...and still runs to keep in shape...sometimes 7 or 8 miles  a day...and bikes the same whenever he can!

Here is Ian.

michele

Edited by Michele Hay on 08/14/2010 at 8:22pm

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/15/2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

thank You Father!

~thank You for Life given in and through Your Son..thank You for Life springing up in Michele and making her every bit whole! to You be Glory and Hounor, Power, Might and Dominon both now and forever..amen!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Michele Hay

Posted: 08/15/2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

: )

Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/15/2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Glory to God! Hallelujah to King Jesus! Went to get my driver's license renewed yesterday(it had been expired for 3 days-strike #1 against me),,,have had to wear corrective lenses ever since I was 12 years old. My Hubby did most all the driving & I had not put my glasses on for months. I did notice things were looking more clear, road signs especially.  However, i'd taken my glassses out to clean them & when I put them on EVERYTHING was blurry. I thought, noway, I'm not going in to get a new prescription.  I immediately began to claim favor with God over this entire situation. HIS favor showed up all the way through, including moving me through the process at the DMV in 1 hour.  Place was packed, but I was moving in God's favor(parking place too!) Sat waiting, got a chair in the front row(still not sure how that happened) & was in total peace. Was called up to the most pleasant lady there(had been observing all 7). She said being 3 days late was 'not a problem'. I looked through the viewor(no glasses on) and read the line she told me to read. Went through the rest of the test where they have flashing lights, green & red circles moving, and she tells me I did fine. It just exploded in me, "GOD HAS TOTALY HEALED MY EYES"!!! Have since received HIS instruction that this is a prelude to my spiritual eyes being opened to all that is going on around me. PRAISE THE LORD!!! I've been seeing bright lights, but NOW, I will see angels. I will cherish most, 'seeing JESUS face to face'. And I will. I had been speaking to my eyes, "I command all mal-function to leave my eyes and to function in the perfection to which God created my eyes to function. I declare I have perfect vision, in JESUS Name." My body responded to the LIVING WORD OF GOD!

Michele Hay

Posted: 09/23/2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Wow Gayle!!

That really encourages me to believe for the same...am believing for so much healing...but sometimes have gotten weak about believing for my sight to be made good again...which is actually important

since I am an artist...and have always had one eye weaker than the other as well...even when I saw well.

Claiming it...Jesus loves me...this I know. :)

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 02/23/2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Just wanted to share on here to encourage those who are believing for a healing... A few weeks ago I was healed of Severe {LPR}acid reflux that I had all of last year and into the beginning of this year! I had been unable to eat much of anything and had to sleep propped up into a sitting position. Praise God!! I am so grateful!

{there were also some other issues that went along with that condition that I had and God also healed them!}

Heather~

Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/23/2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

GLORY TO GOD!!!  TY JESUS!!!    I'M REJOICIN' WITH YOU SISTER HEATHER!!!  

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/23/2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Yea! so glad for you Heather!! Amen! thank you Jesus!!

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 02/23/2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Thank you Ladies! {{{Gayle, Michele}}}

Deanna Harris

Posted: 03/17/2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged Quote Deanna Harris

A few months back I asked you all to pray for my husband.  He had a place on his head that was ouzing white stuff.  We had no insurance.  We were standing on His Word.  It got worse, but Praise God now  it is almost gone.  Only a red spot now.  I know it is done and soon head will totally clear.

Thank you again for your prayers of agreement.

View Deanna Harris's Profile Search for other posts by Deanna Harris
Deanna Harris

Posted: 03/17/2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged Quote Deanna Harris

Also, Gayle thank you for your testimony about going to DMV.  I am believing for same thing.  I am due to get mine before May 31.  I have a cataract on right eye.
Gayle Getz

Posted: 03/17/2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

In the name of Jesus, cataract in Deanna's eye we pull you up by the roots in accordance & agreement to the Living Word of God, Matt. 15:13, "Every plant(everything in Creation) that is not planted by Father is to be pulled up by the roots."  HALLELUJAH TO CHRIST JESUS WHO TOOK UP ALL OUR INFIRMITIES AND CARRIED ALL OUR DISEASES AND TOOK THEM TO HELL WITH HIM... THIS IS WHY WE CAN SAY AND KNOW WE WILL SEE THE MANIFESTATION THAT, "BY JESUS' STRIPES WE (((WERE))) HEALED."  GLORY TO GOD!!!

Deanna Harris

Posted: 03/18/2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged Quote Deanna Harris

Thank you again Gayle for the prayer.  I will testify about the manifestation.
Gayle Getz

Posted: 03/18/2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

You testify my dear; for we do overcome by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB, and by our testimony. TESTIFY! TESTIFY! TESTIFY WHAT JESUS DID FOR US AT CALVARY!   GLORY TO GOD!   WE ARE THE REDEEMED AND WE TESTIFY TO OUR FREEDOM FROM ALL THE CURSE OF THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH GOD!!! TY JESUS!!!  \o/\o/\o/

Jess Cousineau

Posted: 08/18/2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged Quote Jess Cousineau

Once I was praying for someone's eyes to be healed of disease. When I was done praying I got up and went into the bathroom without my glasses on. When I looked in the mirror I was suprised to see my face! I believe my eyes were partially healed and then returned back to normal. I could see then from about a foot away what I can see now from about 4 inches away.
View Jess Cousineau's Profile Search for other posts by Jess Cousineau
Michele Hay

Posted: 05/16/2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

that is an encouragement to you to believe for healing for you sight I believe Jess...ask for it and believe God to do it...in His perfect way and time.

Colleen Philip

Posted: 06/24/2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Hello Everyone, I am giving a praise report to add to these other 'eye' witness reports!  

I was getting ready for my son's university graduation party held yesterday.  On Thursday afternoon I was taking a plate from my hall closet, it hit another plate in my hands & broke & I felt something enter my left eye, my stronger eye.  (I too am believing Father for full sight from a generational astigmatism problem).  I couldn't clear it so I began calling out for Father's help.  I had so much to do, no time to wait for hours in Emerg (which I would have run to previously).  My husband went to get eye wash for me & I went into prayer to Father, acknowledging my need, that He was the only one able to help.  And I realized the fear I had of possibly losing the good sight of my eye due to the glass fragment.  My husband once got something in his eye & after several hours in emerg & a few days of wearing an eye patch it was resolved...I didn't have time for that!  Also I remember watching as my grandfather had daily eye ointment placed in his eye after losing his sight in 1 of his eyes from a piece of tin that flew in to it at work.  I hadn't known that I had a fear of these eye conditions until this incident happened.  During my quiet time I had the impression I needed to cough.  Thought it was possibly my own solution until during time with Him & I began to cough for no reason.  I don't fully understand what it did, the splinter was still there but I did feel comforted by His presence & direction & it fortified me & filled me with peace & the conviction that He could get this thing out without any eye damage.  It took 2 rinses with the eye wash later & the piece of glass was gone!  No irritation from it happened & it was another time of resting in Father's love & care & experiencing His victory over a situation that I was incapable of overcoming by myself.  I couldn't even see the glass splinter in my own eye let alone get it out without possibly scratching my cornea. 

Thank You Father that we can run to you for everything & receive your constant love, attention & help in our times of trouble.  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip
Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/24/2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Glory to God, my precious Sister Colleen/have a sister in natural named Colleen,,,  :D  TY JESUS for the Power in Your name and for Your shed blood for us to call on it's power & might to put down ALL evil & adversity that comes our way...HALLELUJAH!!!  RESTING IN FATHER'S CARE MY SISTER-NO BETTER PLACE TO BE,,,AMEN  Love you ALL  Shouting unto Father with a voice of triumph & praise!

Michele Hay

Posted: 06/25/2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

So glad for your protection and healing from the Lord too Colleen!!

Those who read about my son Ian's healing above when he was a young teen might like to know that the pains tried to come back lately!! Ian has felt kind of stuck...done college two years and delivering pizza to pay college loans...when he is such an extraordinary young man and should be doing much more...but is not sure what that 'more' is!!

I have been so tested while trusting for healing in my body...(please pray I have all faith for infection in chest to go as well as other healings!! My brother Mark as well...is praying and trusting for healing from constant pain in legs and feet and covets your prayers!)

...but when I heard Ian say that his knees hurt...and he wasn't exercising as a result (making him even more down)...I said... "Ian...Jesus already healed you of that!!!  So don't you let the devil take your healing!!! Some times you have to have a faith like a warrior! and not let him get away with that nonsense!!!

I told him that the enemy is trying to discourage people now because healings are coming...!!! So we prayed for his renewed healing and for any wisdom the Lord would like us to have regarding his life...and I said "do you feel that? the presence of the Lord?" and he said "no". And I said...it comes with practice...as you spend time with Jesus...you will start to know He's there!"

So I told him...if the enemy tries to give you that pain...you just say "THANK YOU LORD THAT WE ALREADY ASKED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THAT! AMEN!!!"

...AND HE HAS BEEN FINE!!

So anyone who would like to pray for the Lord's direction for Ian please do!!

And healings for me, my brother Mark, and our daughter Rachel.

love, michele♥

Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/20/2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Hi there my Brother, we are definitely blessed to have such a Brother as You, and blessed cuz you are from Canada too! Glory to God for the Living Word we can ALL agree with and see our Great God & Father show up & show out in/thru/by,,,He is the Greatest! We rejoice in your testimony of each & every "VICTORY IN JESUS" Alfie...TY JESUS for these precious ones that Alfie's testified to,,,HALLELUJAH! We overcome ALL evil- ALL works of the devil, by the Blood of the Lamb \o/ & by the word of our testimony." We come against this spirit of infirmity that has been having it's way in Alfie's niece and bind you foul demon man has called artheritis,,,WE PULL EVERY ROOT UP(Matt.15:13) & we cast you ALL into the lake of burning sulfur(yep, it's your time)...we speak restoration to every cell of her body, in Jesus' name. We command ALL pain to leave her body since jesus carried it ALL for her as He hung on the cross-GET OUT PAIN NOW! We prophecy to her bones, "Bones of Alfie's niece, we speak wetness and strength to you and rebuke any & ALL infection/inflammation. Alfie's niece, "by Jesus' stripes you were healed." And cuz you were, YOU ARE HEALED! TY JESUS!!! \o/ Love you ALL

frances james

Posted: 09/07/2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged Quote frances james

I recently mentioned that a woman I've known over 10 years has been healed after many years of mental. illness She has had much prayer and ministry and there was low expectation generally of this changing!  Rather than pray for healing of the condition a new kid on the block prayed against generational. issues and she was set free, she wasnt just better - she's totally changed, her direction in life has changed and its not merely a repaired life that has been fixed its a totally new life and she is a new person. (I don't discount the previous prayer in the process and repositioning to receive)
View frances james's Profile Search for other posts by frances james
frances james

Posted: 09/08/2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged Quote frances james

I couldnt have kids, a hysterectomy was likely, a visitor from  Africa told me I would have a child. I did, a second scan whilst pregnant revealed a growth in the womb. At a conference, Reinhard Bonnke prayed over me, when I had my next scan the growth had completely gone and some time was spent looking for it, to no avail!#
Whilst Reinhard passed down the line I heard someone shout a short message about the banqueting table, I remarked on this to the sister next to me who had been through so much. she said the speaker wasn't speaking in English, he was speaking in tongues! It was also a repeat of a personal. message to her!It was the first and only time it happened to me!
God's not dead He is alive!

Edited by frances james on 09/10/2013 at 2:27am
frances james

Posted: 09/10/2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged Quote frances james

Regarding the lady who has been healed I posted 9/7, she told me yesterday that she prayed with a lady who had OCD and shes completely healed!
frances james

Posted: 09/10/2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged Quote frances james

my cousin got cancer in her neck, we all prayed as did her church. She had travelled to a church were there had been signs and wonders and hoped for the healing then! Whilst being prayed for the pastor approached her and said the Lord just told me you're saved but you havent been baptised in the Holy Spirit, she allowed him to pray and was gloriously filled, the healing followed later!

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 09/10/2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

What cool testimonies, Frances, just awesome!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
frances james

Posted: 09/12/2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged Quote frances james

Uncle Frank, was my dads pal, he didnt join him on his daily rounds of golf but they were otherwise inseperable in later years! Both my aunty and my mum longed for their salvation, but they resistedk, they enjoyed watching rugger and football. and regular games of snooker. Dad was never a drunkard or a loud mouth but he enjoyed going to the pub especially with Frank, and his boys! On retirement mum saw less of him and his ambition was to die on the golf course as did one of his golf partners!
A huge amount of prayer went up but they seemed further away than ever! One day they attended a sportsmans dinner, surely this was the time and place!
Our hopes were dashed further when the speaker said that when he came to Christ he gave up all sport. the two Franks declared that if we have to give up sports then we will NEVER become christians!
When uncle got cancer of the stomach and the prognosis was bad it seemed like the worst thing ever! Dad had to face his fear of hospital. to spend time with his pal. A local man went to visit uncle in hospital and preached the gospel to him and asked did he want to receive Christ, He was accepted and the sinners prayer repeated, the following day dad went and the same man was there, he asked my dad did he want to become a christian and  Dad leapt at the chance! The proof of the reality of their decision was in the remarkable change such that people around remarked on it!
Uncle Frank was healed we were told, he was certainly raised off his sick bed and shone for two years but then  God took him  but he had lived long enough for dad to be saved,  and his colleagues to witness the change!
One day whilst visiting the church both mum and dad attended, a man asked me about dad, was this the same Frank who worked at  his organisation ? Dad was a very conservative and quiet man, upright and honest but as a manager he couldnt stand shirkers! (he was therefore very unpopular with the workforce)  he couldnt believe the change in him! 
When dad was on his death bed I got a moment alone with him and we spoke about his salvation,  he knew where he was going! As we talked he looked up and welcomed some visitors,there was no one I could see but  I  knew that on speaking his testimony the angels were suddenly  in attendance; when dad went home the unbelieving family declared   HOW CAN ANYONE NOT BELIEVE! The person we thought might never come in was safely home!
THIS WAS ALL GOD'S WORK, AND BY HIS GREAT MERCY !

Barbara Davis

Posted: 01/31/2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged Quote Barbara Davis

Praise the lord for all these AWESOME TESTIMONIES!

I have one this is so Amazing to me that God healed my Cat! This cat Isabella God literally gave me this cat.
I was just moving into a new city, and was talking to the Lord How lonely I was, I wish I had a little kitten! so the next day I heard this meows very faint, so I open the door and their was this precious little Kitten, so adorable, so I took her in, and it first I thought she was a He lol so I was naming her Moses, then my friend came over and said Moses was a Female! So I asked the Lord for a good name a warrior name, that's how she was named Isabella! any way I was down visting my neighbor a few weeks after I had been there. So when I came home I discovered my tall speakers one was topple over and I hear Isabella crying, went to find her with broken leg and hip, I started to cry, called my neighbors, they came rushing over, they said you have to get her to a vet, I had no money, and no transportation. so I called my mentor and they prayed and then I was told to get some olive oil and put it on her, so I went to the cupboard and got olive oil poured it in my Hands, and ask God to touch this oil with His healing power, no kidding my hands got super Hot! then I heard the Lord say place your hands on the parts of her broken body. so I did and started thanking Him, and praising Him for Him be my mighty healer, I claimed her healing in Jesus Name. when I was done praying, I put her in a confine place, I had even called the vet, and they said her bones would grow crooked if she wasn't treat properly. I said no my Jesus will heal her, then hung up the phone, that was before I got the oil! So continuing to praise and worship my Lord! and believing for a Miracle for Isabella. so a week later she was climbing running and playing just like she was before she was healed! I was able to pick her up with out her meowing, and scrating and Hissing at me, her body had been completely fixed, a little tender, but in the next week Isabella was completely restored, never could have know she had broken leg or hip. So I'm here to tell you Jesus Heals animals to, of course why wouldn't He made them too. So Praise Jesus, our Mighty Healer !

Rose Cowen

Posted: 01/13/2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cowen

I pray right now and ask for those that will come into agreement with me that my daughters kneess will also be healed.....right now in Jesus name....thanks for the encouragement and testimonies..we Praise you God
View Rose Cowen's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cowen

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version