Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/22/2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Eternal Now Kingdom

By Ron McGatlin

I was taught through the church systems years ago that we could NOT experience the kingdom of God in this life. We had to wait to die and go to heaven to experience the victory and order of God. Or perhaps we could be alive when Jesus bodily returned in the air to take us up to heaven while he burned up the planet and made us a new one, and then we could come back to a new planet that would then be heaven on earth.

It was quite a shock and yet overwhelming peace when God began to reveal the truth about His eternal kingdom reality. I was at a start-over point in my life in the mid 1980s when I began again in Matthew reading the New Testament. The words kingdom of God and gospel of the kingdom began to stand out to me. I realized I did not really know why kingdom was so important to Jesus that He talked about it so much. So I asked God the question that completely changed my life forever. I asked God, what does this word kingdom mean and why did Jesus talk about it so much? Thousands of God’s humble people around the world have now received the word of the kingdom. The church and the world are beginning to be changed. You can read more about this in “Kingdom Growth Guides” (#004) and in “Overcoming Life On A Small Planet” Chapter 4 available for free download http://archive.openheaven.com/networking/webrings/ .

Jesus taught and preached "Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand." He sent His disciples to preach the same message. Jesus became a life-giving Spirit (1 Cor 15:45) and returned in the Holy Spirit as promised (Mat 16:28) to indwell and empower His people to finish the work that He began while on earth. After Pentecost He worked with the disciples proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and doing the same mighty works that He had done in His natural body (Mark 16:20). He (the Spirit of Christ) was then and is now in His new body of many members reaching out in power to proclaim and demonstrate the gospel of the kingdom in many places at one time. This is the true Body of Christ led and empowered by Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit.

After the first-century disciples had passed away, men rose up speaking perverse things leading disciples away after themselves just as Paul had warned (Acts 20:29-31). The church became infected with the rule of man and religious spirits. By the third century the rudiments of modern religious church systems had developed. 

The Holy Spirit was replaced by other spirits as the theologians took an intellectual approach to discerning the Bible and establishing many doctrines as foundations of the spiritually powerless but politically powerful church systems based on the tree of knowledge. The theologians unknowingly had the help of other spirits in developing their foundational doctrines just as the Pharisees had in the past. Jesus said the Pharisees were of their father the devil.

The devil hates the eternal kingdom of God reality on earth now because it destroys his rule on the earth. He helped propagate the systematic doctrinal demise of the real gospel of the kingdom that Jesus and His first century disciples proclaimed and demonstrated in their lives. Doctrines were developed that postponed the victorious reality of kingdom on earth until sometime in the nebulous future. The devil does not really mind us believing in a kingdom some day in the future in heaven or even on earth. He wants all scripture about kingdom to be interpreted as in the past or distant future but NOT today. His false kingdoms can continue as long as God’s people do not find out who they are in Christ Jesus and Christ in them ruling and reigning on earth.

We are currently heading into an intensified season of spiritual surge to bring forth the manifestation of the eternal kingdom of God on earth.

The eternal kingdom is now, always was, and forever shall be.

Christ in us by the Holy Spirit is preparing His people to powerfully demonstrate the supernatural love, power, and wisdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Love, the pure love of God, is the greatest and most foundational aspect of the kingdom of God. The experience of intimate connection with the love pouring into us by God is the fountain of life and the great all-consuming cleansing work of God. Sharing that love with others is the outpouring of God to save and change the world. Sharing that love with others who are also intimately connected to God's love is the most heavenly experience on earth.

It is the love of God that establishes and holds together His kingdom life now in this life and forever. Without love there is no kingdom - no righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. The entire world is eventually to be ordered by the pure holy love of God. God will have a pure and holy people who will return His love to Him – a people who will live by His Spirit and walk in His Spirit continuously.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Bud Bertino

Posted: 07/22/2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged Quote Bud Bertino

Great word Ron, So Jesus actually returned in the Holy Spirit outpouring on the day of pentecost, and has been returning thru us, His body and bride ever since, correct?

The teaching that Jesus is coming back in the body he left in is actually false then, correct, the spiritual meaning behind the literal Word is He has been coming back thru us His church body ever since He was poured out on the day of pentecost, do you agree Ron?

The Word of God gives me more understanding than all my teachers Psalm 119:99
View Bud Bertino's Profile Search for other posts by Bud Bertino
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 07/22/2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Bud, who then is riding the white horse in Revelations 19, the person with the sash saying King of King and Lord of Lords on it?  He is indeed returning bodily, at the head of a large army - at some point.  However, in another sense, His Body is here on earth and He lives in each one of us so He IS on earth in a way.   Its not that cut and dried.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 07/22/2010 at 6:15pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/22/2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Woah! No where does this say he is not coming back bodily. That is another whole thing. I don't know all about everything. God has revealed the now part to me an that is all I am writing about and cannot discuss eschatology with anyone. I have been taught all the "prees" and "posts" views but I only write about what God has revealed to me. I have to believe that how ever the eschatology works out it will be fine with us if we are with Him now we will be then. That is someone else's part. The important issue now is that He is now in His people as the Spirit of Christ by the Holy Spirit. Much of what we have been taught was future that we could not have until He bodily returned is now and He has returned as he promised. This is all taught clearly from the Bible in the "Kingdom Growth Guides", "The Seventh Millennium" and in "Overcoming Life On A Small Planet".

Ron 

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 07/22/2010 at 6:58pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 07/22/2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

LOL I'm with you Ron.  I don't even go near that stuff anymore hardly.  I was just addessing Bud's point, yes at some point He comes back bodiliy on a horse.  I heard someone say  - who is very anointed - that NOBODY has got it figured out right lol - I tend to lean in that direction.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Bud Bertino

Posted: 07/22/2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged Quote Bud Bertino

Jeffrey Stewart wrote:
Bud, who then is riding the white horse in Revelations 19, the person with the sash saying King of King and Lord of Lords on it?  He is indeed returning bodily, at the head of a large army - at some point.  However, in another sense, His Body is here on earth and He lives in each one of us so He IS on earth in a way.   Its not that cut and dried.

Do you think the white horse will be a literal body of a white horse or is there spiritual meaning behnd the literal Word?

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life

Edited by Bud Bertino on 07/22/2010 at 7:30pm

Bud Bertino

Posted: 07/22/2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged Quote Bud Bertino

COMING ON A WHITE HORSE

In the book of Revelation, in the nineteenth chapter, there is a great picture. The Spirit has painted it. It is the vision of the coming of the Christ. It is the story of the Lord's coming told in colors. It is the great truth and some of its related principles portrayed in graphic action.

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He himself. And He was clothed in a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And fle hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS" (Rev. 19:11-16). What a description is this!

Wonderful visions passed before the rapt gaze of the seer on Patmos' lonely isle. And none could have been more thrilling than the vision referred to in the text above. In the far upper spaces, midst the maze and whirl of mist and cloud, and vast throngs of beings, and reverberations of great rolling noises, appears a snow-white horse, which immediately attracts the attention of the apostle. Its arching neck clothed with thunder, its tossing mane, its dilated nostrils, its deep chest, its flashing eye, its superb grace as it pranced before him, made it the noblest horse and most magnificent which he had ever beheld.

But his glance passed swiftly from horse to rider; and though the snow-white charger eclipsed any animal John had ever seen, yet it was mounted by a person who, in form and feature and bearing, surpassed any man he had beheld, and his gaze was riveted by the unrivalled charm of his person. He was robed in crimson apparel, wore many crowns upon his brow, and from between his lips there flashed a gleaming sword; while as he guided his spirited charger his eyes blazed with the intense fire of a warrior. As John watched him, he saw him move irresistibly along a career of conquest. And, as he gazed, he recognized the rider as being his own well-beloved friend and master, Jesus Christ, whom he had so devotedly followed when, on earth, he walked slowly and wearisomely from place to place. Now, instead of being a pedestrian he was an equestrian, and instead of meekly submitting to his enemies he was overcoming them by the tremendous might of his powerful advance. It was a vision very real to the apostle; but it was recorded to teach, in symbolic form, the warrior spirit of Christ, and the great campaign upon which he had entered to conquer the world. The sphere of his movements, as perceived by the apostle, was this earth; and the time of his advance was over the globe and through all the centuries.

The, condition of Christ in the vision is very significant. He is mounted on a snow-white charger. This meant victory. The old Roman conquerors, when celebrating a brilliant conquest, rode down the avenues of the imperial city upon a snow-white steed, and received the plaudits of the people. The Lord is described as the Word of God emblematically riding on a white horse; it is the image of aggressive action, of a prosperous conquest over His foes. The horse in scripture represents strength, and fearlessness to accomplish its task. "He paweth the valley, and rejoiceth in his strength: he goeth on to meet the armed men. He mocketh at fear, and is not affrightened; neither turneth he back from the sword. He swalloweth the ground with fierceness and rage; neither believeth he that it is the sound of the trumpet. He saith among the trumpets, Ha, ha; and he smelleth the battle afar off, the thunder of the captains, and the shouting" (Job 39:21-22, 24-25).

Edited by Bud Bertino on 07/22/2010 at 7:46pm

Ken Hornsby

Posted: 07/22/2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged Quote Ken Hornsby

Ron McGatlin wrote:

The eternal kingdom is now, always was, and forever shall be.

Christ in us by the Holy Spirit is preparing His people to powerfully demonstrate the supernatural love, power, and wisdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Love, the pure love of God, is the greatest and most foundational aspect of the kingdom of God. The experience of intimate connection with the love pouring into us by God is the fountain of life and the great all-consuming cleansing work of God. Sharing that love with others is the outpouring of God to save and change the world. Sharing that love with others who are also intimately connected to God's love is the most heavenly experience on earth.

It is the love of God that establishes and holds together His kingdom life now in this life and forever. Without love there is no kingdom - no righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. The entire world is eventually to be ordered by the pure holy love of God. God will have a pure and holy people who will return His love to Him – a people who will live by His Spirit and walk in His Spirit continuously.

Yes! It has been, is now, and forever shall be about an "eternal now" relationship with Jesus, grounded in the love of the Father, manifest by the Holy Spirit. "In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you." John 14:20 That day is here; that day is now; it has been for all eternity.

In His Great Love,

Ken

View Ken Hornsby's Profile Search for other posts by Ken Hornsby
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 07/24/2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/26/2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks Ken,

You are currently heading into an intensified season of spiritual surge to bring forth the manifestation of the eternal kingdom of God on earth.

Feel the Jolt,

Ron

Bud Bertino

Posted: 07/26/2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged Quote Bud Bertino

Ron,

Is the New Jerusalem in the kingdom now?

Will the temple in the New Jerusalem be rebuilt and be a literal temple?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version