In This Edition
1. The Day of His Power!

2. Dawn of the Sons of God
3. Top News Headlines

Subscribe
to OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. The Day of His Power! 

By Kriston Couchey

We have reached a tipping point in the transition of the ages in which the Day of His Power is about to be revealed. A shift has occurred; as if a man had struggled to climb a hill to gain the top and is now beginning to traverse the slope downward again into the next valley. In the Spirit realm, these valleys are seasons of time or ages. This is the day (age) in which men and women MUST and WILL walk in true authority that manifests the Kingdom of God on earth in power. The hour is late and the time for waiting is past. Father is moving forward in Power and He has a remnant that is willing and ready. Your people shall be volunteers In the Day of Your Power; In the beauties of holiness, from the womb of the morning, You have the dew of Your youth. ~David~ 

But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. ~Jesus~ The power of God manifests outwardly in ways that confront with the reality of the Kingdom of God, and expose what is of the kingdom of darkness. As the kingdom of God manifests in power on earth as it is in heaven, the spiritual realities that bind and empower evil are becoming more and more manifest for what they are. There will be no more room in the body of Christ for pretenders and charlatans. As we become more mature and discerning, the gray areas and mixture within us is being dealt with by the Lord. Even now He is exposing, reproving, and removing much of what has been hindering His people, and this cleansing will intensify.

MESSENGERS OF HIS POWER
As, then, the darnel (tares or weeds)is gathered up, and is burned with fire, so shall it be in the full end of this age, the Son of Man shall send forth his messengers, and they shall gather up out of his kingdom all the stumbling-blocks, and those doing the unlawlessness, and shall cast them to the furnace of the fire; there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of the teeth.(YLT) ~Jesus~ It is men and women who are the messengers of the kingdom. It is men and women, His sent ones, that discern and uproot offense (stumbling blocks)and those practicing lawlessness in the kingdom. This is the first order of business as the age of the church emphasis has closed and the age of kingdom focus emerges. The removal of ALL that offends in what Father has planted must come first, and we will see this more and more evident as the Kingdom of God permeates and empowers.

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels [MESSENGERS OF POWER] (YLT), In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe... Young's literal translation properly translates the Greek word used for angel as "messenger". In the original Greek, There is no distinction between the word used for a heavenly being or a earthly being who is sent as a messenger. It is the Lord along with "His messengers of power" (men and women) that recompense or bring tribulation to those that have troubled His people. He comes with judgment with His messengers of power. Everything He does in the Kingdom is a result of the agent of mankind praying for or executing His judgments. In the kingdom it is not the job of angels to judge men, but the job of men to judge angels. It is not the job of men to serve angels, but the job of angels to serve men. The context of this verse refers to Judgment or "Tribulation" of the earth as a result of the revealing of Jesus Christ with His messengers of power.

These verses in II Thessalonians Chapter 1describe this day of the revealing of Christ with His messengers of His power as the day He comes to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe... The Lord will be glorified and admired in His people. He comes to MANIFEST HIMSELF in His people who are His MESSENGERS OF POWER. We must recognize that the fullness of the measure of the stature of Christ must be manifest in both His Nature AND Power in and though His people. We have not seen this full manifestation because we have been subject to sin and error, But God is changing that. The fullness of the measure of the stature of Christ being revealed IN us is also manifest in the executing of His judgments in the cleansing of the earth with fire.

REJOICE!
All who have positioned themselves properly before Me in humility and obedience REJOICE!!!! I am coming to My people to tabernacle with you! I am joining Myself with My people as a groom is united in intimate oneness with his bride. There is no darkness, no religion, no nation, no movement, no power in the earth or the heavens able to stop the majesty and glory of the King coming to His temple to abide. Have faith. I come to abide with and in My people. I will manifest Myself to the earth in and through those that bear My heart. I will have nothing to stand in the way of My love for My Beloved.

I am coming to take complete control of My house and put it in order. No more will the will and order of man rule over My house, but I come to fill My house with My order. No more will men prey on the weak of my people and take the glory of My house for themselves. I am dealing swiftly with those in My house who have caused my people to error and have made Me in their own image in the sight of others. I will be known as the Righteous Judge and you shall see My vengeance upon My foes.

Some have taught My people to fear the power of the intimidating giants of nations, religions, politics, and economies. They have not taught overcoming faith in Me and My sovereignty. Like the unbelieving Israelites in the desert they have trembled at how powerful the enemies are and have led my people astray in unbelief. They have taught My people to look at the world and the power of men's flesh and not to Me. Yet all these are NOTHING in my sight. The unbelieving will not receive the promises.

The earth trembles at my appearing. The powers are shaking. Everything is about to change. There is no religious organization able to contain or control My Spirit. There is no precedent for what I am about to do except for the revealing of my Firstborn and His life. Yes, Many brothers are coming forth in power from the wilderness as My sons and shall be the Witnesses that I have come. I will do miracles and wonders that will leave no doubt for My people or the world that I AM come.

...and the LORD, whom you seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom you delight in: behold, he shall come, said the LORD of hosts. But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appears? for he is like a refiner’s fire, and like fullers soap: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer to the LORD an offering in righteousness. Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant to the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

In His Love
Kriston Couchey

http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/

2. Dawn of the Sons of God

By Danny Steyne

Danny Steyne

The anticipation is arising throughout the earth...but not only is the anticipation rising... so is the reality. Many conferences speak of the things happening around the world indicating the rise of our opposition.

Many want to assail the powers that be with formidable forces of saints... many are equipping the church with a rage, despondency, and fear that the darkness is winning.... but something far more ominous is on the rise.... something so woeful that it's time to sound the trumpet.

The ominousness is not for us... the woe is not for us. The fear is not ours to hold on to. The despair that has descended on our nation is not ours to own.

The Dread Champions of God are rising. The Sons of God are rising... they are the ones producing fear in the heart of the enemy... not by petitions, not by political meanderings, not by sheer numbers in powerful revolt, not by media embellishment or hype, not with wise and persuasive words... but with a demonstration of the Spirit and of Power! This is the day we have been waiting for.

This conference is intended to demolish arguments, destroy unbelief, annihilate a religious spirit that would love to keep The Church that Jesus leads under the leadership of a insipid, weak-minded mentality of doubt, fear, and faithless reality.... This is a night for a commissioning of The Sons of God.... The Dread Champions of the Faith.... The Ones who will conquer kingdoms and bring fame to the One they adore... Jesus!

Danny Steyne
MOUNTAIN OF WORSHIP
www.TheMountain.org

3. Top News Headlines 

Older Leaders Emphasize Releasing Younger Counterparts at Pentecostal World Conference - 8/27/2010
Also, there was a shift in leadership from West to South. A pastor from Malaysia, Prince Guneratnam, succeeded an American as chairman of the Pentecostal World Fellowship. And for the first time ever, the General Secretary of the World Council of Churches addressed participants. Olav Tveit said Pentecostals and the broader Christian community need one another. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33889&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Homeschooling: The Fastest-Growing Form of Education in the US - 8/27/2010
Homeschooling grew from 1.7% of school age population in 1999 to 2.9% in 2007. That's a more than 70% increase over 8 years. If homeschooling continues to grow at 7 – 12% per year for the next 5 years, we could see the number of homeschool students increase to 5 million, or about 10% of total children enrolled in kindergarten through twelfth grade. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33888&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Faith Groups Tell Congress Not to Interfere with Hiring Decisions - 8/27/2010
The Protestants, Catholics and Jews agree on at least one thing concerning contemplated legislation. Each group wants to be able to hire employees with compatible beliefs. And they don't think accepting federal dollars should change that. The groups argue the new measure would override protections they already have under federal laws, including the US Constitution. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33891&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

ENTRY DENIED. All MEETINGS CANCELED. Christian preacher turned away by the US Immigration. - 8/30/2010
Andrew Strom says, my whole family were detained for over 6 hours at the US border yesterday (the USA side), questioned, photographed, fingerprinted and sent back to Canada. We were told we could not come in to preach to a series of Christian groups like this - even though their website clearly says we CAN. We literally are now in the "criminal" class according to US Immigration. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33918&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Disappointed Lutherans Form New Body Emphasizing Authority of Scripture - 8/29/2010
The event that triggered the formation of the North American Lutheran Church (NALC) was the decision by the Evangelical Lutheran Church to allow gay clergy. The older group quickly lost 90 thousand members. According to NALC Bishop Paull Spring, the broader issue is identifying the voice of authority in the church. The new group says it's Scripture. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33911&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

How Aetheism 'Led' Peter Hitchens to Faith - 8/29/2010
Peter and Christopher Hitchens are known as the "battling Hitchens Brothers." Christopher is a famous British aetheist suffering from cancer. Peter is a former aetheist who's outspoken about his journey to faith. He says his brother has spent so much time debating and attacking religion that he's actually a "repressed seeker." Christopher denies the claim. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33909&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Tests Show California Public School Students Backwards Compared to Pupils at Religious Schools - 8/28/2010
The data say Californians should send their kids to God-fearing schools. According to the College Board, students at religiously-affiliated schools outperformed their public school counterparts in Reading, Math and Writing. The government controlled schools spent an average of more than $11,600 per student. It was thousands of dollars less at religious schools. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33900&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Hospital Withholds Food and Water from Christian Pastor - 8/27/2010
In the past, a hospital not providing food and water to a patient could have been considered negligent. That's not necessarily the case anymore. Joshua Mayandy, who's from Sri Lanka, suffered a heart attack after arriving in Canada to pastor a small church. He was even in a coma for a while. But no one was able to find local next-of-kin to approve feeding tubes. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33893&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Survey Says: The Faith of Doctors Affects End-of-Life Care - 8/27/2010
British doctors who are not religious are more likely to take steps to help end an extremely sick patient's life than doctors who are faith-oriented. The study published in the "Journal of Medical Ethics," surveyed more than 3,700 physicians across a wide range of specialties. It found the strength of a doctor's faith is related to the use of deep sedation until death. Read On: 
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33892&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 02/04/2011 at 8:17pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version