Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest September 30, 2010 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 10/03/2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Worldwide Kingdom Awakening News and Views

Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Issue
1. The Fire of Love-Based Kingdom
2. JUDGING PROPHECY
Top News Headlines

Subscribe
 to OpenHeaven.com Digest

Note: Postage is needed for sending the OpenHeaven.com Digest. In the past InJesus had a system so you could purchase postage directly on the InJesus site. The system has changed a bit. Now we must purchase the postage ourselves. In the old system you have always kept the postage well supplied. However, since the new system I forgot to watch the available postage and we ran out last month. The easiest way to help us with postage using a credit card is by sending a donation to us by PayPal. Just Go Herehttp://archive.openheaven.com/contact/ and click on Donate or you can send a check to the address shown.
A gift of $50 will purchase 100,000 email stamps - $100 will purchase 200,000
$400 will purchase 1,000,000
Thank you for helping us to send the gospel of the kingdom to the world.
Much love and appreciation,
Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

1. The Fire of Love-Based Kingdom
By Ron McGatlin
We are soon witnessing the most colossal systemic failure of human and world order since man began governing himself independent of God. The climax of human failure will come upon the world. The destined harvest of the seed of man’s rebellion against God must come to pass in such a way that all creation will know that God reigns in His kingdom now and forever. None will be able to say man has no need of God. Every created thing will know that the governance of man without God has utterly failed, and all will acknowledge that God is supreme above all. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord (Rom 14:11) (Phil 2:9-11).
Once and for all it will be known that man cannot rule Planet Earth without God. Mankind is incapable of bringing forth the one indispensable substance absolutely required to bring the world into perfect order. Only by perfect unconditional love can the power, wisdom, righteousness, peace, and joy required to bring the world into perfect order be available to bring peace on earth and good will toward men.
Probably the most foundational statement of the kingdom of God on earth is “God so loved the world.” Probably the most fundamental reality of Heaven and all creation is “God is love.”
It is impossible to separate God and love. It is equally impossible to separate God from all creation. God is the creator and continuing sustainer by which all things continue to exist in order. The great trial of Lucifer/Satan along with all the fallen angles and demon spirits that seek to rule the earth through mankind will soon be completed. The verdict is decided and the carrying out of the sentence waits only for the purified holy sons of God on earth. The Holy Bride-church people, the true Body of our Head, Christ Jesus, must manifest bearing many mature sons of God, joint heirs with Christ Jesus. The “parusia” (the coming of Christ in His people) is present with us now in His seed scattered across the world much as one would sprinkle salt to affect the whole.
I see the unconditional love of God setting on fire every maturing scattered son of God. Much like a powerful lightning strike, the brightness of the pure, holy power of heaven released from the throne of God is exploding in fiery power in every prepared humble son of God. A child is grown in a day. A city is formed in a day. Your life is changed forever in one burst of lightning from the throne. Without a thought prepared sons throwing down all their earthly life and possessions and bursting into fountains of limitless fire from heaven. A garden of God will be wherever they are and smoldering stubble where they are not. No tolerance remains for rebellion and filthy lustful pride of life. The LORD God Almighty, the Great Spirit Father of all has spoken in these latter days by His SON, The only begotten Head of the holy prepared Body of sons of God. It is God incarnate in His chosen willing volunteers who have lost their lives and gained their part in the working practical reality of Christ ruling and reigning in full light of heavenly glory on earth as it is in heaven.
Let the simple remain simple, the old and feeble that never grew up in Christ but lived and loved Him as best as they knew shall leave through the gate of passing in their day.
 Let all those who have the call of this generation cry out to God and turn from their pride and lust of profane life. Let them fall on their faces in total shame for their self-inflicted blindness. Let the deceived ones who have led them fall before those they have led and moan for the error they have brought upon these who have sought God in their institutions of deceit.
Let the dead bury the dead, but let those who have life in them arise from their time on their faces and lift their lives of death unto the Son of resurrection. Let them arise from their graves of empty life into the glorious life of Christ flowing life to all who will crucify the past and arise into the light that has come.
Christ Jesus, the resurrection and the life, has come as a glowing white Spirit-Star shining to every corner of the world. In a flash of His glory, nothing is the same and will never be the same again. Run now from the cares of this life and the filth of the past. Run into the place of the refiner’s fire that will melt your being and remold you into a working, functioning son (cell or part) of the whole of the Body of Christ on earth. Be set on fire as the LOVE of God Himself lays hold of the scattered salt of the earth. The salt shall become as yeast in the dough of the earth and spread in that day through the whole lump of the earth unto all people in whom the life abides.
 Read: Acts 2:17-21 and 1 Thessalonians 5:1-10.
The SPIRITUAL coming of the day of the Lord is approaching in a living cloud of heaven. The supernatural cloud appears as great and fierce darkness with fearful thunder and impending doom and destruction to those who do not love Him. To the sons of light the cloud appears as a cloud of great glory filled with the brightness of heaven - a source of great joy and everlasting life beyond measure.
The source of all love and all life is come to earth, and the peace of His power shall utterly end the evil works of the devil and all who work with him. No one shall remain neutral or straddle the fence. There shall no more mixture. The evil will be completely evil and the godly will be only godly. The sons of darkness will be all darkness, and the sons of light shall be all light.
The time for only talking and not doing is passing quickly. Hearing without obedience is worse than not hearing. Doing without hearing is always futile and leads backward and not forward.
The love of God is constraining us to shut off the sounds of the evil one and all he has fostered. The unconditional love and power of God is releasing the wisdom of God from heaven that says LISTEN ONLY TO ME – TURN YOUR EAR, LEAN FORWARD, AND HEAR WITH YOUR EARS AND SEE WITH YOUR EYES – RECEIVE YOUR SIGHT AND YOUR HEARING NOW! TURN OFF THE SOUND OF THE WORLD AND LOOK UP FOR THE SOUND OF HEAVEN HAS COME AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE LIGHT AND LIFE IN THE SOUND OF HEAVEN REACHING EARTH – HEAR AND OBEY THE LIFE, THE TRUTH, AND THE WAY FOR YOUR DAY HAS COME!
The words of the Lord are truth and life. They come by the Spirit and must be heard by the Spirit.
He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. Rev 22:20-21
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. JUDGING PROPHECY

By Kriston Couchey

ALL MAY PROPHESY
And prophets—let two or three speak, and let the others discern(judge), and if to another sitting anything may be revealed, let the first be silent; for you are able, one by one, all to prophesy, that all may learn, and all may be exhorted... ~Paul~

I am amazed at how prolifically Father speaks prophetically through a gathering of believers and through people He gives messages for His church. I would say in general most prophecy at it's core is genuine. It is my great desire to see the church function even more in the gift of prophecy because we NEED the pure word of the Lord. The command to judge prophecy is not given to prohibit or limit prophecy, it is given so that others may bring a clarity and discernment to a word from God and understand the fullness to what God is saying, while identifying mixture that tends to muddy and change the word of the Lord. Judging or discerning prophesy is not for the purpose of condemning or judging the person prophesying, but to help the body understand what God is saying and what He is not.

If you are like me, you have read and heard thousands of prophecies. We are commanded to judge prophecy for this reason: The one prophesying does not always have an complete understanding of the Lord's motivations behind His revelation. Man's immaturity or lack of understanding can change the meaning of a pure word from God. You probably also have come to realize that not every prophecy is of God, and may have mixture of opinion, doctrinal error, and personal agenda, etc.

AUTHORITY TO PROPHESY
Everyone can prophesy what the Lord is saying. Many release prophecy that is from the Lord but do not possess the authority to bring it forth because they do not have the Lord's heart in bringing it forth. In this instance, the mixture added to this prophecy can be more destructive then helpful. For example, years ago I was leading worship in a church and Father spoke to me to leave and go to the wilderness. He also spoke to me that the church was going to shrink to nearly nothing before it began to grow again. When I shared my departure with the worship team and pastor, I also shared the prophesy about the church shrinking in an angry way that hurt and offended the pastor. As a result, the prophesy brought hurt and offense and not brokenness. Brokenness is what God wanted during this time of barrenness for the fellowship. The authority to prophesy has at it's heart a love for people. If you do not love someone, you compromise your authority to prophesy to them even if you have heard the Lord clearly on a matter.

PROPHECY OUT OF OFFENSE
It is easy to vent frustration in the name of the Lord. One of the greatest sources of false or tainted prophecy is offense. I reject or closely judge a prophecy when I sense offense that is not resolved. For example: many who speak the destruction of the institutional church and it's people are still harboring bitterness toward those who have hurt them within it. While God is destroying the system of religion in the Institutional church, God is destroying a system, and loves people. There will be those who go down with the system that refuse to change, but we rejoice in Babylon (the diabolical system) falling, not the destruction of the wicked.

This mixture of offense happens frequently in political, national, or globally significant prophesy. People tend to prophesy their own agenda when they have not resolved a rest in the Lord in a particular arena. It's easy to prophesy gloom and doom when you are angry at your political leaders, or offended at a nation that opposes the nation you love. If you are offended by Islam it is easy to prophesy the death of Bin Laden rather then the salvation of Muslims. Offense is a snare that corrupts and twists prophecy. Jonahs problem was not just being too stubborn to go to Nineveh, he was offended and angry becasue of the evil done to his people by Nineveh. Even after obeying he did not want God to forgive the people, he wanted them dead.

Adding Your Personal Understanding to Prophecy
I know I have done this and have seen it done many times. God speaks forth a powerful word that may only be one sentence. We may add a lengthy addition that promotes a pet doctrine or interpret it by personal experience. It may not be bad what we add, but it is not always God.

Flattery through Prophecy
Prophecy can be given to puff up people or organizations. These prophecies are tainted with the desire to please men and increase your standing with those to whom you prophesy.

Control through Prophecy
Some prophecy demands submission to a leader, church, network, or an organization. This prophecy is tainted by control and can have MANY differing motivations. These motivations can run from a pastor tainting prophesy by informing a prophet of "rebellious" congregants ahead of time, to a prophet that simply does not understand true nature of spiritual authority.

Prophesying False Doctrine
False doctrine taints much prophesy today. Many prophecies are sourced in a religious mind. Being religious does not disqualify you to receive a prophesy from God, it means that your prophesy will be mixed and tainted with your false doctrinal understandings.

PROPHETIC REVELATION
There are also others sources of false or mixed prophesy that can come forth in a prophetic word. But, the source of true prophecy is the revelation of the person of the Lord Jesus Christ. The testimony (witness) of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Holy Spirit revelation witnesses of Christ's nature of and His authority. The only means of truly judging or discerning of prophecy is to know Jesus Christ as He is, for the spirit of Prophecy is found in the testimony or "witness" of who He is.

I personally judge prophecy by what He has revealed to me personally of Himself and His nature. What He reveals of Himself is always testified (witnessed) to in scripture.  As we learn to know His heart and ways, we recognize what is of Him and what is not. I pray that as you hear and read prophecy you are edified and challenged as He speaks. I also pray you are able to discern the difference between what God is saying and what is of man.

In His Love
Kriston Couchey

http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/

3. Top News Headlines 

Ten States File Brief Against Same-Sex Marriage - 9/27/2010
It's the curious case in which a judge declared a California constitutional amendment unconstitutional. The matter is now under appeal. The states of Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Alabama, Florida, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, South Carolina and Virginia have filed a friend of the court brief. They argue states, not the federal courts, should be able to define marriage. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34250&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Chrisitan Faith Impacting Chinese Marketplace
- 9/30/2010
At first glance, it looks as though it could be any other factory driving the rapid development of the Chinese economy. But this is no ordinary enterprise because here religious faith is as important as profit. And such a factory is not a one-off: it is part of a growing number of businesses run by Christian entrepreneurs in one of China's key enterprise zones. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34274&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Somalia: Christian family torn by Muslim terror
- 9/23/2010
In its campaign to eliminate 'vice', al-Shabab has stoned to death girls who have been raped, shot and killed boys caught watching football and executed many. A 25 year old man refused to convert to Islam and was publicly beheaded. 11- and 13-year-old boys were beheaded. Seven Somalis were publically beheaded simply for being Christians. Church leaders are shot or beheaded. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34200&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Kirk Cameron Documentary Focuses on God's Role in US History - 9/25/2010
It's been more than two decades since Kirk Cameron, the teen heartthrob, became Kirk Cameron, the Christian actor. Cameron's conversion changed how he famously played Mike Seaver on "Growing Pains" and altered his career. Cameron now finds himself called to point the country back to its Christian roots. This month, he finished filming "Monumental." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34227&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Showing of Sexually Explicit Video to British Kids Causes Furor - 9/22/2010
A British actor and his wife have had a small victory over the showing of a sexually explicit video to British youngsters, but they're vowing to continue the fight. A shocking DVD produced by England's Channel 4 called "Living and Growing," is being used in primary schools sex education for 7-11 year olds. A letter did not inform parents about the sexual intercourse scene section of the DVD. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34183&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Bishop Eddie Long Launches Fightback Against Sex Claims - 9/26/2010
Eddie Long received thunderous applause when he told his congregation, "I have never in my life portrayed myself as a perfect man. But I am not the man that's being portrayed on television." He's being sued by four young men who say he took advantage of them. A plaintiff lawyer is circulating photos of him, wearing spadex, that Long supposedly sent them. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34235&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Unanswered Questions from the Eddie Long Sex Scandal - 9/27/2010
My heart has been troubled since the news first reached me of the problems coming from the Church in Atlanta. I know many of you are saying wait the problem is only at Eddie Long’s Church. Wrong! Eddie Long has a congregation and is part of the One Church of the Lord in Atlanta. That is the biblical and historical perspective no matter what organized religion has said. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34243&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

ACLU Intimidates City Council, Sales of Christian Flags Spike - 9/26/2010
Given the choice between keeping a Christian flag as a permanent part of a veterans' memorial and fighting the ACLU, a small North Carolina city has caved in to the group's demand. But there's an unexpected side effect. A large number of people are buying the flags for their homes and businesses. A local Christian bookstore just ordered an additional 300. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34234&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Muslim Mob Attacks Christians in Gujrat, Pakistan - 9/29/2010
A mob of Muslims on Thursday, September 23 "shot at and beat "dozens of Christians. The attack on Tariq Gill, exonerated of blasphme charges on September 3, 2009, and on his father, his mother and the other Christian residents was the latest of more than 10 on the Christian colony since September 8, 2010.Aabout 40 Muslims beat them badly and left some for dead. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34266&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Security Concerns Fail to Dampen Enthusiasm for Love Kampala Festival with Andrew Palau - 9/29/2010
The two-day festival at the Kololo Airstrip in Uganda's capital city drew a total of 82,000 people. The 44-year-old Palau addressed thousands more in outreaches to public schools, universities, prisons, and slum neighborhoods. He spoke at a leadership dinner attended by members of Parliament, a banquet for women, and a sports event attended by some of Uganda's top athletes. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34267&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Thousands Attend Christian Outreach Event in the Heart of the UK - 9/29/2010
Thousands of shoppers and onlookers flocked to the huge stage at Humberstone Gate, one of the main shopping streets in Leicester, to witness the Christian outreach event. "I was wheelchair bound for 28 years But after constant prayers for healing, I can now walk, jump and dance. I feel half my age." Another local resident had been completely healed of breast cancer. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34270&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Burma's upcoming election stirs opportunity and hardship - 9/30/2010
On September 27, the third anniversary of the Saffron Revolution, hackers closed three Burmese opposition Web sites. The sites' journalists believe the Burmese regime is behind the attacks. What's happening in advance of the polls is all the more reason for the UN to look into crimes against humanity, which involve a disproportionate number of Christians. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34273&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Court Rules Adulterous Church Organist Fired Unfairly - 9/26/2010
Bernhard Schuth wanted to have his cake and eat it too. And now thanks to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR), he's been "vindicated." Schuth lost his job as organist and choirmaster in 1994 after his superiors learned he had left his wife that year and was expecting a child with a new partner. After losing in German courts, he appealed to the ECHR. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34231&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Texas Warns Book Publishers: 'No More White-Washing Islam' - 9/24/2010
The Texas Board of Education has just passed a resolution warning textbook publishers to provide careful treatment of the world's religions. Otherwise, they could be snubbed by the state that buys more textbooks than any other. Officials noted some books still include "politically correct whitewashes of Islamic culture and stigmas on Christian civilization." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34213&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines, Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 02/04/2011 at 10:48am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version