Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest November 12, 2010 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 11/12/2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Worldwide Kingdom Awakening News and Views

Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Issue
1. The Eternal Now 
2. The Power of Obedience
Top News Headlines

Subscribe

to OpenHeaven.com Digest

(Note: A big THANK YOU to all who have blessed us with your generous gifts. We now are more than adequately supplied with email postage. And I praise God and thank you for your faithfulness in the provisions of finances and other needs for our trip to Texas. Everything needed is in place. There are two new tires on the suburban and I was even sent a GPS direction device. I was blessed to tears more than once by the love you have shown to us.
Thank you for keeping us in your prayers.-Ron & Barbara.)

1. The Eternal Now

By Ron McGatlin

The people and the world in which we live are in great need of transformation to the reality of the kingdom of God. Without knowledge many wait in spiritual destitution for those who will impart to them the inspiration of true faith in God and His kingdom. Humble people of intimate oneness with God have the capacity to usher in the presence of transforming power of faith in God.

Love, wisdom, and power are sent from heaven by the Spirit to form the character and nature of Christ Jesus in His apostolic people of faith. The waiting multitudes are waiting for the powerful message and works of God imparted through His humble sent ones.

All of the past and all of the future of Planet Earth bears on the present point in time called now. No one moment stands alone; they are all linked together and emanate from the eternal now of the spiritual realm.

The heavens are loaded with all potential of all things. All power and all understanding are waiting in the spiritual realm to be released to transform this present now into “as it is in heaven.”

Where the past ends the future begins. Now is a pivotal transient point between the past and the future.

In the natural, we can only experience the past in memory and the future in hope. On earth, in our natural living and breathing bodies, our life consist of now. All that we experience of God in this life will be in a time called now. In the natural faith of future experience with God is not really faith but hope.

Faith brings things hoped for into the substance of now.

Heb 11:1: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Heb 11:3: By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

In the Spirit, we are not bound by the natural. The natural is subject to the Spirit.

With Spirit God in eternity, there is no time line. 

In the Spirit, we can have access to the past and to the future and to all the resources of the eternal heavenly Spirit realm. By faith and in accordance with the will and direction of God, we can supernaturally reach into the resources of heaven and bring from the timeless eternity the resources of heaven into the present now of earthly creation.

Unlocking the Potential of Eternity into the Present Now

The cross is the key. Not the historical cross of Jesus, but the experiential reality of fully and continuously identifying with the cross of Christ Jesus to the crucifixion of our lives.

The reincarnation is the method.  We must be dead to this life and alive unto God as Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit now lives incarnate in me and you, His body on earth.

As Christ abides settled and fully at peace within our beings, He has full governance of our mind, will, emotions, and physical being. We can then say clearly that it is no longer I that live but Christ lives in me. If it is true that the life I now live is lived by the FAITH of CHRIST JESUS, all the resources of eternal timeless heaven are available according to the will and direction of Father God.

The Great Apostle of our Faith is JESUS.

Christ Jesus fully living in His people is the Son of God for whom creation groans in waiting. Yet, as long as we live by our natural understanding, the time of the manifestation of Christ in fullness within His people will forever be future or past and never now for us.

At any moment of recognition, an ignition can occur exploding the manifestation of life from heaven within us annihilating our weak and beggarly past and filling us with the pure holy fire of the love, wisdom, and power of the life and faith of Christ Jesus who loves us and gave Himself for us. In the true baptism with the Holy Spirit and fire, we lay down one way and rise up another. Forget the stuff of striving to live for Christ and trying to become holy and trying to have faith and trying to be humble. Our striving is to be saturated and filled with the Spirit that Christ Jesus can fully live in us. He is the empowerment. It is His work that makes us to be in this world as He is in the world. The life of our striving in our natural strength to be holy and humble is over in the now of Christ incarnate in His body that once was ours.

Mixture has stolen this potential and hidden it from us.

Personally, I am saddened by the gifts and potential of God being perverted and brought to shame in men and women merchandising Christ to build their own palaces and so called nest eggs while claiming to be building the kingdom of God. I truly believe that this also weighs heavy in the heart of God as also does the lukewarm powerless church systems lulling multitudes to sleep ignoring the potential of Christ Jesus truly dwelling in them by the Holy Spirit.

However, I know the answer, and you know the answer.

This is not a message to the faint or the unbeliever. God is speaking now in this season a message of fire to those who can no longer linger in the la-la land of spiritual mediocrity of so called “Christian service” to systems of man’s milk toast mixtures of fallen world ways and “godly living.” The meek shall inherit the earth. However, meek does not mean weak. It does mean humble and gentle. Christ Jesus demonstrated for us life empowered with the attributes of heaven. He was both the gentle Lamb of God and the Lion of Judah.

The love of God constrains us. The fire of God sends us. The suffering masses compel us to be ignited and arise in the power of the Spirit of the living God to heal the brokenhearted and set the captives free.   

Multitudes of people of the world are in bondage even while the Spirit of Christ and all the resources of heaven are available in the Holy Spirit of God.

Shall we continue to resist the call and provision of God to become His ministers of flaming fire?

"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.” – John the Baptist

"Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire." – Hebrews 1:7

Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. – Isaiah

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. The Power of Obedience

By Kriston Couchey

THE WILL OF GOD
For I came down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him that sent me. Jesus did not take every man as His disciple that wanted to follow His ministry. Father had a specific will, specific disciples to be trained, and a specific plan for the life of Jesus. Jesus understood that He could not act independently of the Father and be blessed by Him. He was obedient to what Father's will was. Jesus surely passed by the lame man who was daily at the temple gate called Beautiful and never laid a hand on him for healing. If Jesus had prayed for every sick person he made contact with, the healing at the temple gate that was meant to be for Peter and John as a testimony to the Jews would never have happened. The life of Jesus was clearly marked by one constant: obedience to Father. Jesus said, "I can of myself do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is righteous; because I seek not my own will, but the will of him that sent me."

WALKING BY HOLY SPIRIT
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. ~Paul~ Walking by Holy Spirit is not a burdensome task. His pathway of peace is within and before us. Jesus refused to be compelled by the dire circumstances of Lazarus's sickness when word was sent that he was sick. Holy Spirit held Jesus in peace where He was for two days. Martha made it clear to Jesus that if he had come earlier Lazarus would not have died. But, Jesus did not respond or react in deference to men's opinion, nor was He compelled to action by external circumstances. He simply walked in His Father's will in peace.  Like Jesus, we also can know the direction we must go by the inward knowledge of Father's heart and mind found in the peace and rest He has placed within us. Walking in Holy Spirit is a life of faith and obedience to His will, not our will. We cannot expect to rule and reign with Christ when He is not truly the king whose will is done on earth as it is in heaven in our own life. The kingdom of God is a kingdom with a king. The king is the ruler and His subjects do His bidding. The prerequisite to entering the kingdom is doing the will of the king! 

Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.

ANOINTED BUT DOING OUR OWN WILL
And why do you call me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? ~Jesus~ King Saul is a perfect example of a man who was anointed by the Lord, but disobeyed His commands. The two excuses Saul himself gave for disobedience were the fear of what men thought about him (I Sam. 15:24) and being compelled by external circumstances (I Sam. 13:11). These two excuses caused him to "obey" the Lord in the way in which He desired; his own way. These two excuses for disobedience have also been primary reasons why men (including myself) have failed to do the will of God. Jesus never disobeyed Father, and never did anything out of the fear of men or compelling circumstances, He did only what He saw His Father doing.

Years ago when Holy Spirit began working in me, He moved in spite of many of my failures and ignorance. In my immaturity, Father patiently worked with me like a parent with a toddler. One time when I was praying for someone, Holy Spirit told me specifically to say, "Be filled with the Spirit". In my
fear of what others might think I said, "Lord fill him with Your Spirit". Mercifully, the Wind of Holy Spirit came up from my being and filled the person and I felt Father's great joy! But, I had not obeyed Holy Spirit! I have experienced other times of Holy Spirit's prompting and unction that fell to the ground due to my disobedience. There were also times I felt compelled by external circumstances to try to do something that was was not the will of Father. I wondered why it was God did not always answer my prayers for healing or deliverance for those I prayed for. Father's ways are not our ways. He has keys to unlock doors of deliverance, salvation, and healing, and restoration. Those keys are the keys of His kingdom that He gives. But, those keys must be used in the way and in the time frame the king determines, and not according to our own wisdom or will.

TESTIMONIES OF HIS POWER IN OBEDIENCE
This last summer a coworker shared with me that a neighbor was dying in the hospital. He was in his eighties, not in good health, was unconscious, and his lungs were filling with fluid. He was on a ventilator and not expected to live. My coworker had conceded it was his time to die and he was ready to go to heaven. Even though I did not know the man, I had an urging from Holy Spirit to go to the hospital. I left work and went down to the hospital. The man's wife had left the hospital for the time being. I stood in the empty hospital corridor looking in the room at the unconscious man with the ventilator breathing for him. I could have very easily gone in the room and laid hands on him and no one would have known. But, I KNEW in my spirit I could not go in and pray for him without talking to his wife. In peace I left without praying for the man. I saw another man I knew and prayed for him instead. Father said, "You can go now." The next day my coworker told me that the man woke up that evening, was taken off the ventilator, and was improving. Coincidence? Maybe. But, Father wanted me to obey Him in spite of what my ears were hearing and my eyes were seeing.
My obedience to Holy Spirit's peace was more important then laying hands on and praying for the man. 

Father also put on my heart the mechanic who has worked on our vehicles. A couple of weeks ago I had prayed for healing for his back, but it was still sore. He helped us in an emergency the next week, and I needed to stop by his garage to pay for work he had done. I asked the Lord for boldness; expecting that I would pray again for his back and share something of a spiritual nature with him. Father told me that I should simply pay him more then he asked me for his work and this would release life to the man. When he handed me the bill and I wrote the check overpaying the man, the tangible presence of God manifest in the room with us. I left him with a simple "The Lord bless you!" Holy Spirit knew how He wanted to work and He wanted me to come into agreement with His will. Maybe the man's back was healed? Father knows, I don't need to know. 

THE DAY OF POWER
...and to every one to whom much was given, much shall be required from him...The more power given, the greater the obedience is required. I do not want to be in the midst of a move of God in which I am partaking in the power of God but not understanding or walking in the will of God. If we fear what others think about us and our work, we will miss Holy Spirit's direction for us and fall short of His plan.If we see dire circumstances that need fixing and rush to face them apart from Holy Spirit's direction we will find ourselves working in the power of the flesh. We must be the will of God, do the will of God, and speak forth the will of God on earth as it is in heaven if we want to see His kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven.

In His Love
Kriston Couchey
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/

3. Top News Headlines 

Flash Floods of Salvation - Ogbomosho, Nigeria - 11/12/2010
Tonight the attendance increased to 200,000. Reinhard Bonnke preached a Gospel message and when the invitation for salvation was given, the response was overwhelming. It is as though a flash flood of salvation has swept through this region washing away every stronghold of sin and Satan. A girl healed from blindness in her right eye - A man totally deaf for 17 years healed. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34710&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Indonesia: Front Lines against Radical Islam - 11/10/2010
Some of the most dangerous international terrorist networks are using Indonesia as a base to recruit, plan, and train for attacks on Western targets. "Radical groups came in the name of doing disaster relief and some of those were able to set up bases which became conduits that later helped jihadi groups set up shop," One group has its own training and recruitment video. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34694&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Freedom Rock Painter Pays Tribute to Veterans - 11/11/2010
In Iowa, one artist is paying veterans a tribute they will never forget. Ray Sorensen, known to the locals of Greenfield, Iowa, as "Bubba," had no idea what a little paint, a lot of patriotism and his artistic talent could accomplish. After he saw the movie, "Saving Private Ryan," he decided to use the town's local graffiti rock as a canvas in order to thank veterans. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34708&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Pakistani Christian Woman Sentenced to Death for Blasphemy Charges - 11/10/2010
Police first filed a case against her in June 2009 after local Muslims accused her of making derogatory comments against Islam's prophet, Mohammed. "She had reportedly been discussing matters of faith with fellow laborers in the fields when Asia and her daughters were attacked by local villagers and Muslim clerics. She had been under pressure to convert to Islam." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34693&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper Declares He'll Stand with Israel No Matter What - 11/10/2010
On Monday, Canada's Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, gave a compelling speech on Parliament Hill in Ottawa, as he declared his—and the country's—commitment to standing with the nation of Israel. "As long as I am Prime Minister—whether it is at the United Nations, the Francophonie, or anywhere else, Canada will take that stand whatever the cost." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34692&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Supreme Court Turns Down Lisa Miller Case - 11/8/2010
The US Supreme Court couldn't be bothered to hear an appeal on behalf of Lisa Miller. Although she's a Christian mom today, she wasn't always. Miller was in a lesbian relationship at the time her daughter, Isabella, was born through artificial insemination. An activist judge granted custody to her ex-partner. Miller may have escaped with the girl to Latin America. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34681&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Mission Aviation Pilot Drowns While Trying to Save Teenager - 11/8/2010
Ben Uskert knew he had to help when two teenagers were swept away from shore at an Indonesian beach. So he swam out to assist, as did another adult. But the waves and current were too much for Uskert and one of the teens. It turns out the missionary was pronounced dead at the scene. The youth's body has not been recovered. The other rescuer and teen survived. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34680&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Radical Muslim Cleric Calls for Death to Americans - 11/8/2010
Anwar al Awlaki is believed to be hiding in Yemen. In a 23-minute video he says of Americans, "Fighting the devil doesn't require consultation or prayers seeking divine guidance. They are the party of the devils." Although al Awlaki has ties to the 9/11 hijackers, he was a guest at a Pentagon dinner after the Fort Hood shooting. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34677&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1  

Christian Conference Raises $160,000 in One Hour for Rescued Prostitutes - 11/8/2010
Delegates at the Hillsong Men's Conference gave towards a house for women rescued from prostitution. It's being established in Ukraine. With around 3,000 men attending, this averages over $500 per person. An estimated 27 million people are victims of trafficking, with many women from developing countries lured to the West with false promises of legitimate work. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34673&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Billy Graham Celebrates 92nd Birthday - 11/7/2010
Billy Graham celebrates his birthday every November 7th. He says he still looks for ways to serve the Lord. "Most of all, I look forward to serving him in heaven one day, alongside my dear wife Ruth, who I miss more every year." In the meantime, Graham still hopes to preach one last time and to write a final book. "Nearing Home" would be about aging. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34666&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

God Ends Idol’s 700-Year Reign in Guatemalan Village - 11/7/2010
Once six men grabbed Pastor Mariano, knocked out his front teeth, and shoved a gun down his throat. As he prayed for protection, they pulled the trigger twice but nothing happened. After this event Pastor Mariano and a group of Christians began meeting frequently for lengthy evening prayer meetings. They prayed desperately for God to intervene. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34664&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1 

Unexpected Publicity Credited with Extending Lives of Two Iranian Pastors - 11/6/2010
Iranian officials did not realize we were going to find out about their plans for Youcef Nadarkhani and Behrouz Sadegh-Khandjani. The two house church pastors were expected to be executed. Authorities thought they could get away with it since the men were not part of a denomination. Now they plan to hold them indefinitely. The pastors' supporters are calling for prayer. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34662&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Al-Qaeda Says All Middle East Christians 'Legitimate Targets' - 11/6/2010
Al-Qaeda  made the announcement after a bloody seige at a Baghdad Church. According to Voice of the Martyrs, one of the Islamic terrorists forced a gun into the mouth of a three-year-old boy and pulled the trigger. Dozens are dead. The vicar of another Baghdad church links the attack to the threat by American pastor Terry Jones to burn copies of the Koran. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=34661&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1 

For More Top News Headlines, Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/ 

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 02/04/2011 at 10:38am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version