Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest February 10, 2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 02/10/2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Worldwide Kingdom Awakening News and Views

Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Issue
1. The King's Business Basics
2. Waiting Upon The Lord
Top News Headlines

Subscribe to OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. The King’s Business

By Ron McGatlin

A great transition is upon us. The value and purpose of doing the King’s business is coming into view in this season of increased spiritual light and revelation. One of the most fulfilling aspects of life is to know and fulfill our part in doing the King’s business on earth. The increased revelation of the kingdom of God coming forth in this season is greatly changing our view of business, ministry, and life values.
A fog of darkness has surreptitiously shrouded the minds and lives of the people of this world for millennia. A great inversion of God’s originally created design of life has prevailed on earth. The entire planet and all that is on it have suffered under the inordinate rule of darkness.
Adam’s originally created nature was the righteousness of God. However, when Adam partook of the tree of knowledge of good and of evil, man was cut off from the tree of life in God. All mankind and all that man had been given dominion over became inverted in darkness. Man became the central focus of his own life in the place of God. Human beings became responsible for their own provision and well-being. Mankind has striven ever since the fall of Adam to independently govern his own life apart from the intended intimate continuous walk with God.
Throughout the ages and to this present time most of the people of the world sit in darkness of upside-down thinking. The light has come in Jesus and many have moved toward the light. However, relatively few, if any, have walked fully into the light. The enemy has used false concepts from the tree of knowledge of good and evil to devise secularism and religion to cloud the spirits and minds of those seeking to come to the light.
Two millennia ago the intensely bright light of heaven pierced the darkness of an upside-down world. Christ Jesus, the Son of God, is the light from heaven that has come to the world. The One, through Whom and for Whom all things were created, came to earth to save and deliver the world from the darkness of unrighteousness.
Unrighteousness is being misaligned against God, His will and purposes.
Righteousness is being rightly aligned with God, His will and purposes.
The dark fog of religion and secular humanism is lifting from those who are entering the true kingdom of God lifestyle. The light of God is beginning to brightly shine into the world in the pure-hearted humble forerunners of transformation who are about the King’s business of turning the world right-side up. The King’s business at this time is the establishment of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our God.
The King’s business is not goal driven; it is Spirit led.
The business of the king is not driven and empowered by the strength of men and the cunning of earthly wisdom. In the kingdom of God business is led and empowered by the Spirit of Christ within His holy, humble people. The higher wisdom from above and the unlimited power of God will produce supernatural production of the purposes of God through the lives of the humble, willing volunteers who believe.
Kingdom business servants never own anything as their own. Everything down to the last penny and the last breath of lifeis the unchallenged property of the King. Every heartbeat is a microburst of love and life of Christ into this world. Every word that proceeds from their mouths sows Christ’s life into the world and carries the seed of the plan and purposes of God from heaven into this world.
One King, One Kingdom and One Life
A fundamental characteristic of an authentic earthly kingdom is that the king has rule over everything and everyone in the kingdom. The king has full ownership authority over everything in his kingdom. The king’s decree is the final word in every governing decision. If the king is benevolent and wise, the subjects of the kingdom will have good and prosperous lives. However, if the king is a selfish tyrant, the people of the kingdom will suffer.
The King of kings’ business encompasses all life activity in the entire world.
Many of us have been trained by experience and education in a compartmentalized view of life in this world. Distinctions are made between the compartments with such headings as ministry or church, business or job, family, school or education, recreation or pleasure, and others. There is difference in function but no difference in God’s primary purpose for them.
Different principles or rules are often erroneously employed in each compartment of life. What is acceptable in one may not seem to be right or expedient in another. Our view or understanding of principles and concepts becomes our self-determined rules for configuring and conducting life in each compartmentalized area of our lives.
In the kingdom there is one God-given set of principles and one primary purpose for our life on earth, which applies to our whole life in all areas.
Kingdom understanding brings wholeness to our fragmented mentality. We develop one primary focus or purpose for our entire lives. This leads toward one set of principles governing every facet of life.
Simply stated, the ultimate purpose of our lives in this world is to glorify God.
The most fundamental foundation principle in the kingdom of God is the love of God.
God’s primary purpose for business, ministry, family, education, government, recreation, and any other area of life is the same. All are aligned toward glorifying God and all are ruled foundationally by His love.
God loves the world including mankind and all else that He created in the world for the purpose of proclaiming his awesome nature of love and glorious attributes. He so loved the world that he sent His Son to redeem it on the cross. He so loves the world now that He is sending His Son to live in many sons to restore it and complete His plan of filling the whole earth with His glory.
God’s purpose for business and ministry is to serve God by providing for the needs of mankind and the world around us.
In the kingdom, the first and primary purpose for business is not to provide for the needs of ministry with the funds received from what the business does. The first and primary purpose of business is found in what that business does and not what it gains from doing it. Yes, the gain can be used to fund ministry in many forms and functions that meet the needs of people and the world around us. However, the first order of successful business is to serve God by serving His people by providing for their needs by what the business does. Selah.
A business prospers when it puts first God’s plan of meeting the needs of mankind by what the business does. We are to do good to all men but especially to those of the household of faith.
Successful kingdom business or ministry is managing a portion of God’s kingdom, for Him, according to His instruction, and by His empowerment.
Ministry is to do exactly the same thing as business. The only difference in what we traditionally call business and what we call ministry is the types of needs generally provided. What we call ministry generally focuses on spiritual and social type needs mostly involving our spirits. What we call business generally focuses on more practical needs mostly involving our bodies. Both meet needs of the soul (mind, will, and emotions). Of course, there is much overlap in all of these areas. It is not reasonable or desirable to make a clear separation of business and ministry functions in the kingdom.
I believe we can easily see that education is readily involved in both ministry and business. The family is foundational to all of this and forms the pattern of God’s governance through the headship of Christ administered by the Holy Spirit.
Absolutely, in the kingdom of God lifestyle, the very same principles and ethics apply in the whole of life.
In the kingdom:
  • The love of God flowing in and through us by the Spirit causes us to become givers and not takers in all areas of life.
  • Being aligned with God is His kingdom righteousness releases the heavenly wisdom and supernatural power flowing through Christ in us by the Spirit to produce abundant fruit of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
  • Being led of the Spirit causes us to be in exactly the right place at the right time doing the right thing.
  • The grace empowerment of gifts of the Spirit causes our work to be done with joy effortlessly.
  •  We love doing the work of God serving Him by serving His people and caring for the world around us.
  • No longer do we face the dread of going to a job and selling ourselves to get money to provide for our needs. It is truly an exciting adventure to be a part of the King’s business.
Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you. ~ Jesus~

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Waiting Upon the Lord

Wade E. Taylor

I love them that love Me; and those that seek Me early shall find Me... That I may cause those that love Me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.—Proverbs 8:17, 21
The "approbation" or favor of the Lord rests upon those who have fully yielded their lives to Him, who desire to intimately know Him and are willing to spend time in His presence. The result is that these will be able to recognize His presence and will have "understanding" concerning His ways.
If these qualities are to become a reality in our lives, we also must first learn to "wait upon the Lord."
Blessed is the man that heareth Me, watching daily at My gates, waiting at the posts of My doors. For whoso findeth Me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord.—Proverbs 8:34-35
When the Lord responds to our waiting for Him, and He manifestly comes into our midst, we then begin to wait on Him.
There is an Urgent Need that We Become Capable of Hearing a "Present" Word
As we wait on the Lord, it is important that we approach Him with a deep reverence in a spirit of worship, acknowledge His presence as being with us, and then tell Him how much we appreciate His coming to be with us. Now we can begin to flow in a cooperative relationship with Him in whatever way that He may lead or direct.
We have become a wheel (us) within a wheel (Jesus). That is, as being a wheel within a wheel, we will be in the right place at the right time, and with the right word.
Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up (opposite) them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up (opposite) them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.—Ezekiel 1:20-21
There is an urgent present need that we become capable of hearing a "present" word.
As the voice of many waters, the Lord is beginning to speak a powerful last day word to bring visitation and judgment to all mankind. Unless we become sensitive to hear His voice, we will miss the sound of His gentle "knock" upon the door of our spirit.
The "Secret" to Jesus' Effectiveness and the Heart of His "Preparation"
Jesus spent much time in the presence of His Father. This is the "secret" of His effectiveness in ministry.
The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: He wakeneth morning by morning, He wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned. The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.—Isaiah 50:4-5
This is the very heart of the "preparation" of Jesus for His ministry – His being awakened "morning by morning." This is also the means of preparation for our place in the end-time purposes of the Lord.
...The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.—Revelation 19:10
"The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned." This speaks of the spirit of prophecy that which is beyond the gifts, and emanates from relationship. The spirit of prophecy is the result of having become so "at one" with the Lord, that our lives have become the expression of His life (the voice of many waters).
This testimony that the Lord desires to express through us, is imparted within us during our times of communion with Him, as we wait in His presence. As He quickens us, His testimony becomes the spirit of prophecy within us; then it can be expressed through us, to whom He wills. We will then have the right word, at the right time, to be given in the right place, or to the right person.
"He wakeneth morning by morning." To be awakened means that I am lifted into the realm of the supernatural, above the limitation of my natural sense, perception and understanding. When He awakens us, our inner being is alerted to turn aside from all activity, to become sensitive so we will hear what He has to say – a present word.
How to Develop and Cultivate a Sensitivity to the Lord's Voice
Today, His word may seem to be as a "wind," strong enough to knock us off of our feet; but tomorrow, it may be as a gentle breeze. Our hearing today will prepare us for His still small voice tomorrow. We must cultivate our ability to hear and respond to His voice.
David had within him a sensitivity to the presence of the Lord. In spite of his problems, David listened, as he had a heart for the Lord. The Lord had to speak to one of the prophets through a donkey, but to David He could say:
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with Mine eye.—Psalm 32:8
David had such a relationship with the Lord that he sensed the very presence of the Lord. The Lord did not have to speak "words" to David for him to know the desire of His heart. David knew the heart and the mind of the Lord because he had cultivated a personal relationship with Him during the years he was in the fields at night tending the sheep.
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.—I Corinthians 2:16
Our mind will be renewed, or progressively brought closer to the Lord's mind as we wait upon Him.
Our taking time to wait upon the Lord will enable Him to enlarge our spiritual capacity, and grant us the tone of authority that comes only by hearing from Him. Thus, our times of waiting upon the Lord will become as a "wheel within a wheel," which will enable us to hear and respond to the promptings of the Holy Spirit, and to move with Him in His will as He guides us.
And He goeth up into a mountain, and calleth unto Him whom He would: and they came unto Him. And He ordained twelve, that they should be with Him, and that He might send them forth to preach, and to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils.—Mark 3:13-15
The Primary Purpose of God's Calling

The primary purpose of His calling is for us to be with Him. It is essential to our spiritual health that we spend quality time in His presence "waiting upon Him." Only then will we have the spiritual energy to face the challenges, testings, and problems of life.

This is only a portion of this article. For the full article, Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35597&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

3. Top News Headlines 

Will Radical Islam Come to Power in Egypt? - 2/9/2011
Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., says the United States has to stop the spread of radical Islam in Egypt. One group known as the Muslim Brotherhood is active in Egypt and its writings have revealed that it wants to establish Islamic states. "If the Muslim Brotherhood take over the reins of power in Egypt, may God have mercy on all of us," Youssef said. Read On: 
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35605&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1 

Who Are The Muslim Brotherhood? - 2/9/2011
Shortly after the founding of the Muslim Brotherhood, they developed a “secret apparatus” which became involved in assassinations and terrorism. This group was responsible for the assassinations of prominent politicians and Coptic Christians whom they saw as hindrances to achieving their Islamic state. They assassinated the Egyptian Prime Minister. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35601&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Eyewitness Report: What the Mainstream Media Won't Tell You About Egypt Crisis - 2/9/2011
I am writing this to you as a witness to what is going on from the streets of Cairo. It started with a large group of Egyptian youth in an anti-government protest with specific demands. What is happening now has nothing to do with this original protest! These are not the people of Egypt. What is happening right now is a conspiracy to topple Mubarak from outside the country. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35600&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

"Chrislam" Spreads Throughout America - 2/4/2011
Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church in Houston along with Christian communities in Atlanta, Seattle and Detroit, is initiating a series of sermons designed to reconcile Christianity and Islam. In addition to the sermons, Sunday school lessons will center on the "inspired" teachings of the Prophet Mohammad. Korans will be placed in pews next to Bibles. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35556&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1 

The Fastest-Growing Denomination is Non-Denominational - 2/4/2011
Are we watching the death of America's Christian denominations? Studies conducted by secular and Christian organizations indicate we are. Fewer American Christians, especially Protestants, strongly identify with a particular religious communion such as Methodist, Baptist, Presbyterian or Pentecostal. Non-denominational is the fastest-growing group and the second largest. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35555&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

School Reverses Ban on 'Jesus' Talent Show Song - 2/4/2011
A Los Angeles-area fifth grader gets to sing about Jesus after all at a talent show. His elementary school had banned his performance of "We Shine" because the song mentioned Jesus "too many times." Then the decision was reversed by a higher power. God used the agency of a restraining order and threatened lawsuit to get the school district to see the light. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35557&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Bishop Eddie Long’s Million Dollar Gambling Machine Fiasco - 2/6/2011
In most churches if a pastor encouraged his congregation to invest in a gambling enterpise, it would raise a few eyebrows. But it looks like the discernment light is burned out at New Missionary Baptist Church. First members invested in a business recommended by Bishop Eddie Long. Next came a gambling-related indictment. Now the investors have lost a million dollars. Read On: 
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35573&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Young Australian Writer Says Christianity Is Being Compromised by the Church - 2/5/2011
Artificial doctrines promote self-achievement and self-fulfilment rather than “obeying all that Jesus commanded”. Many have made the transition from ‘biblical authenticity' to a 'more humanistic philosophy.' We don’t need to use various shock tactics and savvy strategies within our services to attract more congregants. We just need to worship in Spirit and Truth. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35562&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines,
Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 02/16/2011 at 1:45pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version