Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Edition
1. Powerful Changes
2. Revelation and Transformation 
3. Top News Headlines

Subscribe to OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Powerful Changes

By Ron McGatlin
Powerful changes are taking place among believers today. Religious forms and practices are giving way to a reality of spiritual experience of Christ being formed in His people. Our spirit is becoming one with the Spirit of Christ within the container of our bodies and souls producing a new life that is no longer we that live but Christ living in us. Spirit to spirit the two become one. “But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.” ~Paul~
Here is a link to my previous article One with God Reality.
Kriston has written an excellent article on our being transformed into the life of Christ in us by the work of the cross of Christ and the end of our uncrucified self will.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2, Revelation and Transformation

By Kriston Couchey

DIVINE REVELATION
And Simon Peter answered and said, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said to him, Blessed are you, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood has not revealed it to you, but my Father which is in heaven. 2000 years ago Father revealed Himself to mankind through Jesus Christ. This divine revelation came as Father Himself revealed Christ to men by Holy Spirit. Peter heard others say who they thought Jesus was, but it was divine revelation by Father that revealed Jesus as the Christ, the Son of God. Since Pentecost, by means of the indwelling Holy Spirit, Father continues to reveal Himself in Christ, not as a principle to follow, but as the Living Word Himself who reveals Christ to us, Christ in us, and Christ through us.

THE SEED OF CHRIST TRANSFORMS
Every seed produces after its own kind. The revelation of Jesus Christ (the Word) is the seed planted by Holy Spirit that in time brings transformation into the image of Christ. The seed is Christ, the fruit of that seed is Christ in us! An explosion of revelation of who God really is as seen in Christ is upon us. His sons are being transformed into revelations of the Word Himself. This divine revelation of "Christ in us" will transform the earth. All of creation groans for this. Revelation will come – transformation depends upon the heart condition of those receiving the revelation of Christ. The right condition is the soil of a heart that submits its self to the death of the cross. 

EMBRACING THE CROSS
Then said Jesus to his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. The greatest enemy of the revelation of Christ is not a devil. The greatest enemy of revelation of Jesus Christ is man's uncrucified self will. The devil has no power without the uncrucified flesh of men that gives him reign. Man's flesh needs no devil to resist the will of God. The power base of "antiChrist" is uncrucified flesh. The spirit of antiChrist is only enabled as men yield their uncrucified flesh to that foul spirit.

After receiving the revelation of who Jesus was; Peter rebuked Jesus for talking of His own death on the cross. Even with the revelation of Jesus Christ, Peter could not experience transformation until He embraced the cross of Christ, and then his own cross. Peter HAD revelation of Christ, but his transformation at Pentecost came after an ugly process of death to his self will. We all have at times been like Peter, having revelation, but not fully embracing the transforming work of the cross.

Paul told Timothy: Take heed to thyself, and to thy teaching. Continue in these things; for in doing this thou shalt save both thyself and them that hear thee. Paul understood that for Timothy to have revelation did not guarantee his transformation. Paul knew the manifestation of the Christ Life depended upon the death of his self will. He continued to "die daily" in order that He might continue to be conformed to Christ. We must not recognize men according to the flesh, or even on the basis of revelation given to them, but by the measure of Christ Himself they manifest.

REVELATION TO TRANSFORMATION

The divine revelation of Christ produces inner transformation as the Living Word Himself transforms our spirit, heart, and mind. In this hour we are going to see the revelation of Christ in His people as never seen before in history. To the measure we are willing to receive the revelation of Christ to us, in us, and through us, is the measure that Father will transform and conform us to Him. The submission of our lives as living sacrifices to the death of the cross allows the transforming revelation of Christ's life to be revealed in us. We are complete in Him, and it will be seen in reality, not simply in words.

Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God, that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ. ~Paul~

In His Love
Kriston Couchey
http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/

3. Top News Headlines 

Buoyant Pro-Life ‘Flash Mob’ Catches Pro-Abortion Rally by Surprise - 2/28/2011
Pro-abortion protesters in Chicago met with a surprising sight recently when a pro-life “flash mob” burst onto the scene and presented a jubilant, life-affirming message. They pulled hundreds of bright yellow balloons, printed with the word “LIFE,” out of trash bags and began singing pro-life chants. YouTube videos captured the upbeat spirit of the pro-life crowd. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35792&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Another CfaN evangelistic campaign has just come to a climactic conclusion - from Lome, Togo. - 3/1/2011
Tonight the field was teaming with people pressed into the limited venue with up to 8 people per square meter! You may have noticed the stadium next to our field and wondered why we were not holding the meetings there. The truth is that we could have filled that stadium nearly 4 times over with the crowd that was there just tonight! Togo will never be the same again! Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35803&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Pakistan Minorities Minister Shahbaz Bhatti shot dead - 3/3/2011
Minister Shahbaz Bhatti has been shot dead by gunmen who ambushed his car in broad daylight in the capital Islamabad. Mr Bhatti, the cabinet's only Christian minister, had received death threats for urging reform to blasphemy laws. The blasphemy law carries a death sentence for anyone who insults Islam. Critics say it has been used to persecute minority faiths. http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35814&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Why is Libya so Important to the World? - 3/3/2011
The West appears to be edging towards a military confrontation with Libya as the U.S. has positioned warships in the region and U.K. leaders talk about a creating a no-fly zone over the nation. The move came as Saudi Arabia sent dozens of tanks to Bahrain Tuesday to help the Libyan government against pro-democracy rallies. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35817&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Murder of 70-year-old Chaldean man in Baghdad raises fears of more attacks - 3/3/2011
A group of armed men has burst into the home of an elderly Christian believer, stabbing him to death in Iraq. According to information obtained by AsiaNews, Youssif Isho's death was a targeted killing. The group burst into his home and stabbed 70-year-old man to death. He lived alone in a house in Karrad, central Baghdad. Nothing was stolen from the premises. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35816&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Christian Students Attacked by Muslim Mob in Ethiopia - 3/3/2011
A Muslim mob assaulted and wounded 17 Christian college students on a mission trip in Oma village, Ethiopia. Students went to the Muslim village on a short term mission trip. The Muslims shouted Allah Akbar (God is great) as they hurled stones at the Christians and beat them with rods. When the Christians fled the village, the mob attempted to set fire to their car. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35815&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Benin: God provides the car keys - 3/1/2011
As I searched my pockets I felt a chill of dread. Out exploring in the mountains of Northern Benin, my survey team and I stopped at a roadside stand. After finding what I wanted, I began searching my pockets for money to pay for my purchase. Then it hit me: where were the car keys? Just as I feared, when I peered into the car window I saw my only set locked inside. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35802&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Christian Man Vanishes in Hunt For Noah's Ark - 2/28/2011
His mom says if anyone could survive, it would be her son, David Mackenzie. His brother, Derrick, is worried about something sinister. And his friend, Jeremy Wiles, hopes to find him this year, or otherwise bring closure. Mackenzie and Wiles met in 2004 near the base of Mount Ararat. They searched for the ark together the following year. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35796&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

High Court Upholds Ban Against Christian Foster Parents - 2/28/2011
The push for adversity only goes so far, and in the UK it seems to stop short of including Christians. Owen and Eunice Johns have raised fifteen foster children, but local officials are now disqualifying them for their Christian views on "sexual orientation." They were hoping for relief from the High Court, but the justices imply their beliefs are "inimical" to children. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35795&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Murder of Pastor in Honduras Raises Security Questions - 2/28/2011
Police initially said they believed the theft of Pastor Carlos Roberto Marroquín's dogs may have been the reason for his murder. But they're also investigating other possible motives. Marroquín was walking his two Schnauzers near his home the other day when he was fatally shot. He's the second pastor to be murdered this year in Honduras. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=35794&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines, Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version