Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Edition
1. The Fire is Ignited
2. Turning The Hearts of The Fathers 
3. Top News Headlines

Subscribe to OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. The Fire is Ignited

By Ron McGatlin

"I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!” ~ Jesus
“To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified." ~ Isaiah
The same fire that brings an end and makes ashes of the past brings the fresh life of purity and holiness.
We cannot make ourselves holy. I cannot make you holy, and you cannot make me holy. The Spirit of Christ invading and permeating our spirits with His Holy Fire is dissolving the past mixture from our lives and fully establishing His life, His character, and His nature in us.
This is the kingdom reality of the grace of God at work in His people preparing His Bride and bringing forth His kingdom on this earth as it is in heaven in this season.
The Day of the Lord is upon us. The cleansing of His people by the burning of His Holy Fire opens the way for the cleansing of the earth. Just as we are now a new creation in Christ and Christ in us, so also the world will become a new creation cleansed and purified by the fire of God. Kingdom of God come, will of God be done on earth as it is in heaven. ~ Jesus
Just as our old life of evil mixture is being purified by the fire of God, and we are being made a new creation, so also the world shall become a new creation, purified by the fire of God burning (dissolving) evil and filling the earth with the life of Christ Jesus in and through His people.
The mystery of the ages has been revealed and is now manifested within us and before our eyes. Christ in us, the hope of glory, is now becoming reality in the world.
The fire that Jesus came to send on the earth is now roaring from the heavens upon the earth. Everything we knew about church and life is and will be tested by the Holy Fire of God. Only the precious jewels of His pure and holy life, will endure the cleansing fire of God in this day that is upon us.
Everything that man has trusted in, which replaced the kingdom of God, will become ashes. Nothing shall remain that could be used to rebuild the false kingdoms of the evil one in and through mankind. The purging of the earth has begun, and the fire of God is beginning the harvest of all things.
The end of Babylon and the beginning of New Jerusalem is upon us. Corrupt governments driven by corrupt ungodly and demonically led religions will crash and burn. Corrupt church systems of mixture will likewise be dissolved and a holy remnant of the people of God will be brought to holy prominence in the earth bringing forth the life of Christ Jesus as Lord and King of the new creation – the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
This is not the work of man, nor does it resemble the church and life of the past. This is the work of the sovereign God that no man can do and no man can stop. It is a work above the past and beyond understanding. The Almighty Spirit-God of all creation is showing Himself strong and above all false gods. God in Christ Jesus is now calling forth many sons purified by fire to be carriers of the heavenly vision, filled with the unstoppable power and love of God.
The death of the world as we have known it is before us. At the same time, the new world ordered and ruled by the kingdom of God will soon be manifesting. The governance of Christ Jesus and the increase of His kingdom shall have no end. The Head of all things (Christ Jesus) shall rest upon the shoulders of His Body and bring forth the glory of God filling the earth. The heavens and the earth shall rejoice in the fulfillment of the kingdom of heaven in the manifest reality of supernatural natural life on earth.
Rejoice all you angels – Praise Him all you people – The glory of God is come to earth, and who can stand before it? Christ and the Spirit that raised Him from the dead have brought life immortal and unending into the world. The good tidings of great joy and good will toward man are fulfilled. The angels shall sing with the redeemed new-creation people of the redeemed new-creation world. Behold old things are passing away, and all things are being made new in Christ Jesus.
Kingdom Change Within 
By His Spirit, God is stirring and changing His people from deep within. Without clear understanding of what is going on, we feel the inner core of our lives changing and know we can never be the same. God is responding to our willing hearts by releasing His grace by His Spirit to form the character and nature of Christ in us. A deep peaceful excitement emerges into our feelings from deep in our spirits; faith and hope seem to come easier and grow effortlessly into our hearts. Joy is never far away, and love seems ever present and often surges into our experience.
All of this wonderful work and more that God is doing seems to be in spite of us more than because of us. Nothing we do or say is causing this life-quickening experience. It is a work of God and not of us. Some way in our seeking first His kingdom and His righteousness, we have become willing and believing volunteers.
And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net 

2. Turning The Hearts of The Fathers

By Kriston Couchey

What I have to share here may be hard for many to hear. Man's doctrines have defined what a "spiritual father" is to a generation of people that have become spiritually stunted (seeking signs and wonders) and looking to and depending upon men rather then fruitful and mature; able to become as father's to others themselves.  

TAKING CARE OF THE BABY
I had a vivid dream the night after the life changing gathering in Hinesville, GA. In this dream was a baby (representing what Father has birthed in His people)that I had seen in a previous dream, It was sitting in a car seat all by itself in the middle of the room and no one was caring for it. Iapproached the unattended baby and tried to get it's attention and make eye contact. I realized I was responsible to raise this baby, and it needed my love and care as a father in order to grow up.  The dream changed and I received a phone call from a group of young people from a "Methodist" church who were asking for my help to understand what was happening spiritually to them. In the dream I became distracted from the call and was not paying attention to these as I should.  

The baby and the young group of believers were one in the same. The Methodist church speaks of those trapped in religion or "methodical systems" of Christianity asking for help. There are many within the system of religion that are beginning to experience a transformation and yet do not understand or know what it is happening to them. Father has birthed a new thing in people and He is seeking for and establishing those who will be TRUE spiritual fathers to care for, train, and love them into maturity. This dream was not just direction and correction for myself; but for those Father has raised up for such a time as this.  It is part of the call of restoration of all things that the hearts of the Fathers should be turned to the children. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers...
A FATHER PLANTS SEEDS   
Being a father to others is a spiritual endeavor that is not limited to only men. A spiritual father is one who intimately knows Father God, and plants the seeds of the kingdom in the hearts of others. A spiritual father is one who plants seeds of truth, love, and wisdom within the life of another from the fruit of their own life's victories. A father does not just speak truth, but is a living testimony of the truth to others. 

A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children... True spiritual fathers produce blessings both spiritual and natural for those they care for. A father's source is their heavenly Father, and their motivation is blessing their children and guiding them to find their source in heavenly Father as well. While our Father uses others to provide each other's needs, a true father in the kingdom produces for others, and expends himself on behalf of others in both natural and spiritual treasure.

No loving spiritual father consumes the spiritual and natural resources of those they claim to father. You are either a consumer or producer. A self serving person hoards wealth and people to use for their own purposes or ministry. A father produces wealth for others needs and releases people as a blessing. Many have built their ministry, network, or church empires on the backs of those they should be releasing as arrows of fire into the world. No more will the self pleasing flesh of men be allowed to bring division and broken relationships in the family of God. The spirit of incest (fathers pleasing themselves at the expense of the children) shall have no more right to bring offense in the body of believers. Everything that offends is being rooted out from the house of God.

TRUE FATHERS GIVE ALL
I know a true father that has had an everlasting impact on me. He stands as a clear testimony of one who has expended all of the earthly wealth from his successful business to further the kingdom of God. I cherish the seed of his testimony and know the fruit from it has begun and will continue to bring a harvest. His testimony as a spiritual father has given me clarity as to the nature of the kingdom in many ways. Some I have not even begun to recognize. 

This is my testimony to you. I have fallen short i many ways, but I desire to be a father like that man who poured out his life to plant the seeds of the kingdom in others. I desire to plant the seeds of the kingdom in truth, wisdom, and love in the lives of spiritual children needing guidance and the love of the Father.  

In His Love

3. Top News Headlines 

At least seven Japanese Christians are working at crippled nuclear plant - 4/6/2011
As radioactive water flows into the ocean surrounding the troubled Fukushima Dai-ichi power plant, workers are scrambling to find and stop the source of damaging leaks. "Leaks of radiation are being found everywhere," "It's like death from a thousand cuts," "The utility is like the little Dutch boy, trying desperately to plug up one leak, only to find another. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36140&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Rising Food Prices Fueling Global Problems - 4/6/2011
Dr. Robert Thompson, with the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, said the rising global population is also contributing to food shortages. "We have to feed 78 million more people each year and the expansion of the middle class in Asia that means the demand for food is growing really fast," he said. Extreme worldwide weather patterns are a big factor in food shortages. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36139&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Brazil: Revival movement sweeps the nation - 4/6/2011
In Brazil it's common for tens of thousands to flock to a single church on Sundays, and millions gather in the streets at massive worship events. When the popular worship team Diante do Trono came to Brasilia, a city of 1.5 million, 1.2 million people showed up to worship with them. The transformed believers have learned to use their vote as well as their witness. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36137&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

NATO Troops Killed as Koran-Burning Riots Rage - 4/4/2011
Muslims in Afghanistan have rioted for a fourth straight day, enraged by a Florida church's burning of a Koran three weeks ago. The rioters stormed a United Nations compound, killing three UN workers along with four Nepalese guards. Pastor Terry Jones says the attacks "prove there is a radical element of Islam." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36117&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

‘Stunned’ Pro-Life Teacher Fired Over Abortion Debate Flap - 4/4/2011
40 year-old Phillipe Isnard has been fired from France's National Education System. His punishment for showing pictures of aborted babies to 10th graders includes loss of salary, benefits and any right to financial compensation through the social welfare system. The school brought Planned Parenthood in to meet with students to counter the "politically incorrect" lesson. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36116&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

College Students Give $227 Thousand for Bible Translation in Mali - 4/4/2011
This exceeds the goal of a little over $220 thousand. It all happened at the Passion 2011 conference in Forth Worth, Texas. Over the next five years an estimated half million Malians will receive translations of 90 Bible stories in their own language. Passion’s "Do Something Now" campaign introduces students to global causes and offers ways to put faith into action. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36113&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Mammogram Scam? Planned Parenthood Caught on Tape Again - 4/3/2011
Planned Parenthood’s President, on national TV said that if her organization is defunded by members of Congress, “millions of women in this country are gonna lose their healthcare access–not to abortion services–to basic family planning, you know, mammograms.” Just released undercover recorded phone calls show clinics say they don’t offer mammogram services. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36106&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Biotech Company Using Cell Lines From Aborted Babies in Food Enhancement Testing - 4/2/2011
Pepsico, Kraft Foods and Nestlé are among the corporations partnered with a biotech company found using aborted fetal cell lines to test food flavor enhancers. Senomyx says their collaborators provide them research and development funding plus royalties on sales of products using their flavor ingredients. Campbell Soup no longer has a deal with the company. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36101&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Paula White Breaks Silence on Probes, Divorce, Benny Hinn - 4/2/2011
Paula White recounted a time when her then-husband Randy took her into a dark room, placed a mask on her, spun her around and told her to find her way out. With tears, White said she sat there for half an hour, scared and calling out to him. He took off her mask and informed her that that is what he felt like he was going through.
 Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36100&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Pakistani Christians Protest Alleged Insult to Christ, Bible - 4/2/2011
It's common to hear of Muslims charging Christians with blasphemy for allegedly insulting Mohammed. But here's a case where Christians are accusing an official in a Muslim country of blaspheming Christ and the Bible. Protesters recently demonstrated outside the Punjab Assembly for several hours. They're demanding the firing of Solid Waste director Ajmal Waseem. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36099&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Vietnam's Christians Not Afraid of Persecution - 4/2/2011
The Vietnamese are under the firm grip of a one-party system that controls every area of their lives -- including faith. The Vietnamese government allowes Christian churches to register. But when they do, believers forfeit control over worship times and choosing church leaders. Many Christians are going underground, worshipping secretly. They are from various tribes. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36094&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines, Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version