Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Edition
1. Beauty for Ashes
2. Forerunners: The Marketplace 
3. Top News Headlines

Subscribe to OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Beauty for Ashes

By Ron McGatlin
The world is entering a state of extreme and massive change. In history there have been times of all known civilization being affected by significant changes brought about mostly through wars and so called natural disasters. However, the most significant world changing events involve the incarnation of Christ Jesus and the subsequent life and world-changing works of Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit of God.
The season of change that the world is entering now is a major part of the transformational work of Christ Jesus. For the last two millennia mankind has been moving toward the goal and purpose for which Christ Jesus came to earth. Jesus came to restore the kingdoms of this world to the kingdoms of our God. He came to restore all that was lost in the first Adam.
Jesus came with the message to repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. He came announcing the kingdom of God’s return to earth. Restoring the kingdom of heaven ruling in the earth as it is in heaven first involves the redemption and cleansing of man. The stewardship or dominion of the earth was given to mankind by God in Adam. Mankind must be fully redeemed, pure, and holy in order to accurately and fully redeem the world and all of its system to the unchallenged rule of God.
The written word of God is emitting fresh light in this emerging kingdom age. There is much more being revealed than the limited understanding in the passing church age. It was needful that the first interpretation of the kingdom be the salvation and sanctification or cleansing of people. There must be a pure and holy people on earth to bring forth into natural existence the redemption and cleansing of God to the world. 
The focus is shifting from the man-focused beginning portion of the gospel to the focus on God in Christ Jesus in His kingdom on earth. The proclamation of the gospel of the kingdom is not all about man; instead, it is about God and His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. It is not first about getting into heaven when we die but about bringing heaven to earth while we are alive. The more complete gospel of the kingdom of God has the potential to not only change the people of the world but to transform the entire world.
God loves the World. God so loved the WORLD that he gave His only begotten Son.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God." John 3:16-21

Through becoming one Spirit with Christ (Christ abiding in us and us in Him), Jesus is bringing forth many sons on earth in whom Christ dwells to carry out the work began when Jesus was on earth in His natural body. The body of many members is now beginning to become fitly joined together to become one body with one Spirit and one mind, the Spirit and mind of Christ. Christ in His body of many members will do the same works that He did in His natural body and more to complete His work of redeeming this world to the kingdom of God.

There is condemnation involved with the coming of the light of the kingdom.

The great light of the kingdom of God is again coming forth brightly on earth in the forerunner sons of God. Forerunners are not at all elite but are of those who through brokenness and humility have experienced the consuming fire of God bringing death to their lives and the resurrection life of Christ Jesus now living where they once lived. Many will eventually follow the trail traveled by forerunners.
In the above scripture Jesus spoke of the condemnation of not believing. The light of the gospel of the kingdom is not received or welcomed by everyone.Even many who are Christians and believe the gospel of salvation may not believe the gospel of the kingdom. Therefore, they will not come to the light of the kingdom. They may remain parked beside the trail. God’s love and mercy are sufficient for them. It is my opinion that they will have according to their faith and will be in heaven as they believe. However, they may miss participating in the awesome transformation taking place in this world as the kingdoms of this world are becoming the kingdoms of our God.
The fires of judgment are for cleansing.
There are other multitudes of people that will not come to the light of Christ Jesus and His kingdom. They hate the light and love the darkness because their deeds are evil. They will not come to the light of the kingdom because their evil will be exposed, and they choose to stay in blindness to the gospel of the kingdom.
The world will be cleansed. Those who come early to the light of the kingdom will have their evil exposed to themselves and to others. Their immediate response is brokenness and repentance. This is the cleansing of death that leads to being filled with the resurrection life of Christ.
Those who will not come to the light will suffer condemnation and must quickly turn to the light or risk being removed from the earth through the cleansing judgments of God. In this day of the Lord that is upon us, judgment comes as chastening to cleanse the sons of God unto life. However, the judgment of God coming against peoples who will not turn and who hate the light and love darkness will leave no remnant of them on earth. Thus the world is cleansed from evil either by the cleansing of redemption of the people or by cleansing of the earth by removal of the people.
All who die in the Lord will be met by the angel of the Lord and carried to their destination with the Lord. However, for those who perish that are not in the Lord, it will not be so. God is not willing that any should perish and is merciful to the end. All that can be done to save to the uttermost has and will be done. Many will come to Lord as the judgments grow in intensity.
Beyond the Ashes of Judgments
Beyond the fires of judgment, God will give beauty for ashes. When our lives are burned to ashes, and there is nothing left that could be used to build back our lives as they were, God will then bring forth the life of Christ in us, His holy people. A bride without spot or blemish, holy and pure of heart bringing forth the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. This is happening now in forerunner sons and daughters who have endured the fire of personal judgment and been cleansed through death of past life and the renewal of Christ’s Spirit permeating their spirit with His much more dominant Spirit of resurrection life. 
Isa 61:3-4: To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified. And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations.
Rev 11:15: Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Forerunners: The Marketplace - 2011

By Clay Sikes

Sunday, 26 December 2010

The wheels have run off the proverbial cart in the marketplace, and the cart is in the ditch.  The world's system is broken and the whole creation is groaning for the manifestation of sons (daughters) with solutions.  Have you ever asked yourself 'why' the whole creation is groaning?  The Body of Christ has heard preachers, teachers, and so-called prophets who for years have espoused a doctrine they 'talked' but did not walk.  The time has come for the 'walkers' to be the 'talkers.'  How can any man lead you where he has not walked?  Overcoming testimony is the scribe of new truth.  The Kingdom of God is coming upon the earth through God's true sons and daughters, and it is my personal belief, experience, and testimony that much Kingdom evidence is emerging, perhaps first in the marketplace.  Some of the greatest accounts in the Bible occurred during times of famine when God greatest evidential truth was His action upon earth.  These actions always involved His obedient people.

What is written here is my personal testimony, as I've known for twenty-five years that I am called as a forerunner in this arena.  As most know, God has set times for His purposes in the earth, and 9/9/09 birthed something of great importance to those called to ministry in the marketplace.  Before going much further, I think it important to understand 'ministry' in this context does not align itself with the religious understanding of ministry.  Ministry here is the establishment of the systems of God (the Kingdom) operating through His sons and daughters on earth (in the marketplace).  By no means do I think, nor am I saying that other forms of ministry are less important to God.  I write about the marketplace simply because I am called there.  As additional clarification, let me add that 'forerunners' are simply that - those chosen by God to run ahead that others may see and anticipate what is coming.  In many cases they are a living testimony of what God intends for His people.  In conclusion let me say emphatically, I am not, nor will I ever be a prosperity preacher with a prosperity doctrine.  What is happening right now in the marketplace will not happen to every believer, just as what happened to Joseph did not happen to all believers of his day.  This message is aimed at those who are specifically called to the business arena to specifically fulfill God's purpose in the earth.  Much of His purpose requires funding, so hence it makes sense that an initial move of God would begin with those called to fund His end-time harvest.

Judgment has indeed fallen upon the true 'House of God' in the marketplace.  As the world's system began to crumble in 2006, so too did the 'systems of men' crumble in the hands of God's called men and women in the marketplace.  To the extent we (in the marketplace) were involved in the world's system, to that same extent were we devastated by the worst economy the world has seen since the Great Depression.  Our depth into that system determined the level and nature of the system's grip upon us.  Forerunners carried the mark of destruction on all that did not originate with God, or operate by His Kingdom methodology (true Kingdom principles).  Judgment began crushing those things birthed from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, yet 'life' sprung to those birthed from the Tree of Life - communion with God.  A visible transition began to occur!  God began to contrast those things that were of Him from those things that were not!

When the systems of men (world's system) have been sufficiently rooted out of our lives, then and only then has judgment done its work, leaving us repentant, purged and free to build as the Father orders.  This freedom will only come to those who have escaped the deadly fruit of the self-centered nature of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil (intellectual decision making); and who regularly partake of the Tree of Life (spiritual communion with God).  Opposition is not always the enemy, as often God destroys things in our lives that didn't originate with Him.  Yes, there will be things we think originated with Him that will be stopped dead cold, only for us to realize down the road that we originated them for our own and often selfish purposes.  Continual self examination is mandatory in escaping bad fruit from the wrong tree.  I am convinced that Ishmael must always precede Isaac for most of us.  Ishmael's provoking antagonism is motivation enough to force the maturity of patience.

As I've written many times, the highest form of communication in the earth today is spirit to spirit, not intellect to intellect; and the highest form of spirit to spirit is testimony from the 'overcomer' into the heart of the hearer.  We have entered a season of impartation in the marketplace where testimony releases supernatural ability (Revelation 12:11).  Peter imparted healing to a lame beggar who had never heard Gloria Copeland teach on healing.  An impartation occurred and healing manifested.  I strongly sense that men with testimony (in the marketplace) will impart to anointed men 'called' to the same arena.  The true purpose of forerunners is to impart what took them years to learn.  Testimony is not doctrine, and it cannot be argued.  It is what it is!  For those who have ears to hear, let them hear.

Those of us in the forerunner company know firsthand how the world's system hates us.  The level of attack has been brutal and savage, yet God sustains us through this purging.  As we evidenced purging we noticed the work was no longer about us, but Him who called us - for His glory!  It was no longer about us, but Him who called us.  As obedience became the focus, the systems of man began to fall away, and emerging in its place the system of God - the Kingdom.  A clear contrast began to occur as God's hand of protection and favor revealed itself with physical evidence.  Purging and repentance initiate Kingdom life in the marketplace.  We must decrease that He increase.

This encouraging and overcoming testimony started with small beginnings, but has grown exponentially.  This is the fruit of communion with God - the Tree of Life.  The fruit of an obedient act, having heard God can only produce good results (Luke 6:43-44).  It is impossible for us to produce good fruit as long as decisions are made from intellectual understanding (the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil).  We will always reap from the tree whose fruit we eat (Galatians 6:7).  My 'best' is my 'worse' before God as my tendency is to lean on me instead of God.  My education, my history, my training; even past successes (my best) can be trip wires into failure.  This is a hard lesson, but one that must be learned to move into a place of trust with God in high marketplace callings.

True forerunners have learned the difference between 'good' and God.  It is indeed true God is good, yet all 'good' is not God.  The fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of 'good' is just as deadly as the 'evil' side of the tree; perhaps more so because it entraps well meaning Christians with swift and deceitful disguise.  A well known prosperity preacher once told me "You can wrap anything in religious cloth and sell it to the Body of Christ."  Haiti is full of 'good' missionaries who do not recognize the difference between 'good' and God - their intentions are great, but their mission powerless.  Ishmael has a way of awakening us to this sad fact.  True forerunners in the marketplace have created their share of Ishmaels, and from this ambitious mistake, rooted in 'good,' learned patience; preferring now to only birth Isaac in their work.  Patience requires the discipline wait. "With wisdom, get understanding."  Wisdom is the direction of God, and understanding is the 'how to.'  Most lacking proper maturity move out with God's direction without waiting on His 'how to.'

A purity of sorts exists in those destined to move forward in the marketplace.  Devoid of the systems of men and tested by the fires of affliction they stand ready awaiting the implementation of the systems of God (the Kingdom).  As God-initiated systems begin to emerge, the systems of men will bow their knee and serve them.  When mammon can no longer control you, he will bow his knee and serve you.  A great wealth transfer will take place during this current world-wide famine, as God's people will come out of Egypt with great monetary wealth.  Only those dead to mammon's power and influence will walk in the fullness of this aspect of God's purpose upon the earth.  This will require immense maturity.

The judgment that began with these men and women will extend to those who mean them harm, who touch God's anointed with destructive intentions.  I have experienced this firsthand.  A fierce shield of protection will encapsulate those chosen by God in this hour in the marketplace.  This unseen protection is but one part of the unmitigated favor of God that rests upon His Josephs during this hour (Genesis 39:21).  Supernatural occurrences will cause wealth to flow to these men and women with regularity - debt cancellation, wealth-building ideas, and fortuitous circumstances will flow as naturally as a fish swims in the sea.  I have experienced this firsthand as well.

The marketplace calling and wealth accumulation is not without orderly purpose; as God gives rise to other arenas of His Kingdom coming upon the earth, marketplace leaders will all upon their grain bins for the appointed resources to accomplish God's will upon earth.  We, the sons and daughters of God, are beginning to function as a wheel within a wheel - the will of God in earth (the outer wheel) functioning around and governing His people (the inner wheel) in the performance of His will.  2011 will signal the beginning of the greatest breakthrough in the history of the earth in the marketplace, as those called forerunners produce results only achievable through God's own hand of favor.  These miracles will result in a new form of evangelism, as even unbelievers recognize that such occurrences could only happen by Divine Providence.  2011 and beyond will lead us into a period of God's government and order for His people - A period in which His Body flows with His command.  Leaders will emerge with the systems (of God) being brought to the marketplace. The anointing they bring in a dead market will bring light into the darkness, bringing the words of the prophet Isaiah (Chapter 60) to life.

Clay Sikes
LightHouse Prophecy
www.lighthouseprophecy.org/

3. Top News Headlines 

Luis Palau Helps Pioneer New Day for the Church in Vietnam - 4/11/2011
Luis Palau and his son, Andrew Palau, shared the Good News of Jesus Christ openly with tens of thousands of individuals in Ho Chi Minh City on April 9 and 10, 2011. thousands of individuals made public commitments to Jesus Christ. It was the first time in Vietnam history that an international Christian leader has been invited to preach the Good News on such a wide scale. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36198&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Foreclosed! America’s Churches Losing Buildings - 4/13/2011
America's mortgage crisis is far from over and home owners are not the only ones in the red. Churches across the country are losing their properties at an alarming rate. Some are selling for more outreach. "We could afford to pay those bills. But that was all we could do." They decided to sell the building and use the proceeds to fund missions at home and abroad. Read On" http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36217&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

'Soul Surfer' Breaks Out in Top 5 at Box Office - 4/11/2011
"Soul Surfer" sold $11.1 million in tickets its first weekend, beating out the star-studded film "Your Highness." It tells the story of teen surfer Bethany Hamilton, who lost her left arm in a shark attack at age 13. The film follows Hamilton's brief struggle and reveals her strong Christian faith and optimism that gets her back on the board. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36203&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

China: Beijing church seeks right to worship freely -- a call to pray for the church in China - 4/14/2011
Most unregistered fellowships choose to operate as numerous small 'underground' or 'house' fellowships. However, Beijing's 1000-strong Church has elected to be visible. Its membership is almost all young well educated professionals, most of whom have worked or studied overseas. Members include China's top religious scholars and even former government officials.' Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36223&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

China Police Arrest Churchgoers for Meeting in Park - 4/11/2011
There's a psychological term for the way Chinese communist officials have been behaving — schizoid. At least two personality shifts can be traced from November 2009. That's when the government had the congregation of Shouwang Church evicted. Later, officials provided a place for the church members to worship. Recently, they kicked them out again. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36204&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

The Miracle of Forgiveness and Healing - 4/11/2011
Mexico: Over the years we have seen many a mangled bicycle lying on the ground, with a sheet covering the rider. We have seen crowds gather around a toppled donkey cart with a child or grandfather lying nearby, having been hit by a vehicle. Yet we never thought that one day it would be our son lying in the traffic lane after being hit by a car. But there was no white sheet. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36199&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Japanese Nuclear plant worker sees damage to No. 4; 'I was just speechless' - 4/14/2011
"Yesterday's aftershock was pretty big, even though I was used to earthquakes, it was scary. After the big aftershock, the power went out, and medium aftershocks kept coming. As for the work inside the plant, we started yesterday. It is inside the Fukushima Nuclear plant. Seeing with my own eyes the exploded and damaged reactor building No 4, I was just speechless." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36224&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

'Religicide' exterminating Iraqi Christian - 4/15/2011
More Christians have been fleeing Iraq in recent months than ever before. Extremists are calling for the complete extermination of believers in the country. "'Religicide' is the systematic destruction and elimination of a religious group. We see this now unfolding in a very shocking way." The number of Christians in Iraq has dropped dramatically in the last few decades, Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36235&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Burma marks New Year; quake survivors in limbo - 4/15/2011
Vital aid is finally making it into thousands of isolated villages hit by a powerful earthquake in eastern Burma nearly three weeks ago. So far, there are roughly 18,000 people affected in 90 villages, with widespread damage to roads, bridges, schools, churches and monasteries. In some villages, more than half of the buildings were destroyed or were heavily damaged. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36234&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Defamation Rule Designed to Guard Islam - 4/13/2011
"This effort led by the Pakistanis was designed to give U.N. cover to their blasphemy law and similar laws in other Islamic nations," In Pakistan, a blasphemy law has been used to persecute Christians and other religious minorities. Islamics murdered Pakistan's Minister of Minority and the Punjab Governor for speaking out against the nation's blasphemy law. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36216&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Asia Bibi Gravely Ill, Fears for Her Life, After Three Months in Solitary Isolation - 4/9/2011
She spends her time fasting and praying while in solitary confinement. That's the report coming out of Pakistan on Asia Bibi. And during the three months or so she's been there, Bibi has developed chicken pox, apparently from filthy conditions. She was sent to prison on trumped up charges. Now Bibi is hoping and praying that government officials will come to their senses. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36178&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

ISLAMIC AND WESTERN 'INTERESTS' UNDO IVORY COAST'S RELIGIOUS LIBERTY - 4/7/2011
In 1913 WW Harris of Liberia crossed into Ivory Coast (IC) preaching the power of Christ, to whom many thousands turned. But what Harris achieved, greed and mass Muslim immigration have undone. IC is a religious fault-line nation, with a mainly Muslim north and a mainly Christian south. Religious liberty and Christian security are tenuous now. Please pray. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36155&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Hamas Rockets Hit Israeli School Bus - 4/7/2011
A projectile fired from Hamas-controlled Gaza hit a bus carrying Israeli civilians on Thursday, injuring three people, including a young boy. The driver is reported to be in critical condition. The 13-year-old has serious head wounds and medics are fighting to save his life. As many as 50 children were on the bus as it made its way from a regional middle school. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36152&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines, Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version