Posted: 05/11/2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Worldwide Kingdom Awakening News and Views

Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Edition
1. HOLY FIRE!
2. Top News Headlines

Subscribe
  to OpenHeaven.com Digest

(Although the following was first written in 2007 it seems to speak to me even more powerfully today. From this time looking back it seems to me the first vision began to become a reality in 2008 and has progressively increased until today. There are indeed times of great darkness and much holy fire bringing both cleansing judgment and forming precious jewels of pure holy sons and daughters of God. Through it all, the real kingdom of God is coming forth on earth in this day of the Lord. - Ron)

1. HOLY FIRE!

By Ron McGatlin

God is doing an awesome work in our day. In my opinion it is on a broader scale than ever before in history and will soon become the deepest and most holy work since the first century. In the last two days I have had two encounters in which I believe God is imparting something very big to be shared.

Yesterday morning (June 19) I settled back in my recliner to commune with the Lord. I began to see a vision. I was standing on a high place looking out over a large area. The sky was colored as if it were sunset or sunrise, but I did not see the sun. It was a pleasant scene.

Then from my right I saw a thin stream of black cloud or smoke flowing into the area before me. It began to turn or swirl, so that it began to build up in the area instead of flowing on past. It continued to pile up or gather until the whole area was in black darkness. Powerful bolts of lightning zapped forth from the darkness in a straight line to the ground. Where the lightening hit the ground massive explosions occurred, and from the explosions fires spread on the land. Very black smoke rose up from the fires and joined the darkness. The darkness became so thick and black that only the brightest flashes and fires could be seen.

A large bright, semi dome, oval shaped, white light appeared and seemed to be entering the darkness from above. The light began to flow downward from the bright oval like some type substance rather than like natural light. It extended out from the main light to the sides a short distance and then curved downward forming like a huge dome of the light substance. As it continued to flow, the light substance began to consume the darkness. It was very bright at the top and appeared less bright in the lower portions as it came down. In a while the darkness had been partially consumed, and I could see a portion of the ground for the first time since the darkness came in. It was now very barren, mostly rock and rough. There was some dry dust but no hint of moisture or life of any kind. Then I began to see colorful jewels scattered about the scorched looking rock and dust. And the vision ended. I do not know all that this means. But in light of what happened later, it seems significant.

The next morning just after four, I was shaken awake. I awoke with the presence and power of God surging through my body. My body was reacting as though one would imagine it would if large amounts of electrical energy were flowing through it in surges. I began to hear the words HOLY FIRE! HOLY FIRE! HOLY FIRE! over and over again. I was given another vision. I was meeting with a denominational pastor and a small group of his associates after attending a meeting in their church. At one point in the conversation, I became sick feeling because of the lack of spiritual life among the group. The conversation was something about money, or the lack of it, and the desperate financial condition of the church. Suddenly I told the group I could not continue and that I was leaving. I added, "You have nothing; you cannot even handle your money things, and that was all you had. Your fire is gone." I looked at my wife, who was sitting off to the side, and got up to leave.

The pastor stood up and asked me to please wait and have dinner with him and his wife and talk with them some more about their condition. I agreed. In the next part of the vision we were walking together toward the door to leave the restaurant where we had finished eating, and I looked at them, thanked them for dinner, and told them with very anointed words that they had lost their fire and were not able to do anything because they had lost the fire of God that they once had. The pastor’s wife began to cry loudly and wailed out at almost a scream. The pastor was convulsing with great sobs of sadness but not making a sound. There were a lot of people in the restaurant, and they all began to weep and cry out loud with great sadness.

I came out of the vision knowing that God wants to do something powerful about the people of the denominational and institutional churches. My heart was broken for the pastor and his wife and all the people. I am still weeping for the precious people of God who have been robbed of the fire of God. The darkness had slipped in and covered the land, and they did not even know the fire had left them. They were so heartbroken when it was revealed to them by the Spirit. The vision ended, but I believe there is a desperate hunger among the multitudes of brothers and sisters for HOLY FIRE one more time.

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY FIRE!!! PURE HOLY FIRE IS COME TO DESTROY MIXTURE!!!!

In recent decades the fire of God from heaven has touched earth in many places around the globe. Miracles and massive numbers coming to Christ in Argentina, stadiums filled for prayer and worship in Columbia, outpourings of Father’s love bringing renewal in Canada, powerful repentance in Florida, powerful outpourings in Missouri, awesome worship in Australia just to name a few of many spots. All across the world heavenly fire has brought spots of revival, renewal, and transformation. This modern worldwide move of God has created more worship, prayer, and commitments to God than ever before known in our world – multitudes  of conferences, many mega-churches of tens of thousands, multitudes of people lifting their arms toward heaven in extreme worship, others kneeling and falling prostrate before God. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of house churches spreading across the land, unprecedented interest in following God in business and the work place, worldwide mass media proclaiming a Christian message and much more are all a part of this modern move of God.

This move has ushered in the return of the prophetic and apostolic ministry and is empowering the evangelist, shepherd, and teaching ministries with fire. The gospel of the kingdom of God that was veiled or lost for centuries has been reinstated in the world. Reformation is unavoidably visible everywhere one looks. God is at work in a mighty way bringing massive change to Planet Earth.

YET, THESE WONDERFUL WORKS CONTAIN MIXTURE FROM THE WORLD AND RELIGION.

From the beginning of the new Pentecostal experience through all the charismatic renewals and revivals God has poured out His Spirit with great mercy upon flesh. The anointing of God has been poured out upon impure vessels. The fire, to some degree, did increase purity in the people upon whom it came, but impurities remained. Remaining impurities of flesh and religion were mostly not seen or recognized by the people of God. The glowing fire of the glorious miracles and worship were the focus and not the underlying unseen impurities of flesh and darkness.

THE NEW OUTPOURING BEGINNING NOW IS A HOLY FIRE. GOD IS SENDING OUTPOURINGS OF INTENSELY HOLY, HOLY, HOLY FIRE.

Holy fire is beginning a great shaking for purification. Underlying impurities are being exposed and must be dealt with. No fleshly attitudes will remain and those who make provision for the flesh in their ministries will dissolve. NONE will remain with self-seeking impurities or carnality of any kind. Now is the time to figuratively quickly sell all you have and give it away. Repentance is at a whole new level. The Holy Fire leaves no room for anything else. The Holy Fire will consume all darkness among the people of God. This is not a fire only for the world; this is HOLY FIRE for the elders of the church, the apostles, prophets, evangelist, shepherds, teachers, and all who name the name of Jesus.

This fire is much like the fire of the first century in the time of Ananias and Sapphira. It is more intense than the fire of the great repentance revivals and the Holy Spirit outpourings that brought spots of revival and renewal fires in recent decades. Holy fire cuts like a two-edged sword to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow. The massive systems of mixture are being destroyed; all chaff and stubble is under fires of purification.

Joel 2:2 A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains...

Please read these scriptures prayerfully.

Mal 3:1-6: "Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming," Says the LORD of hosts. "But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire And like launderer's soap. He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the LORD An offering in righteousness.

"Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem Will be pleasant to the LORD, As in the days of old, As in former years.

And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness Against sorcerers, Against adulterers, Against perjurers, Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, And against those who turn away an alien; Because they do not fear Me," Says the LORD of hosts.

"For I am the LORD, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.

Mal 3:17 4:3: "They shall be Mine," says the LORD of hosts, "On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him." Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him.

"For behold, the day is coming, Burning like an oven, And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up," Says the LORD of hosts, "That will leave them neither root nor branch.

But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves.

You shall trample the wicked, For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet On the day that I do this," Says the LORD of hosts.

Joel 2:25-29: "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the LORD your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame. Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: I am the LORD your God And there is no other. My people shall never be put to shame.

"And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

Rev 22:20 -22: He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

(This was first written and published in June of 2007)

In The Holy Fear of God,

Ron McGatlin

www.OpenHeaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Top News Headlines 

Jesus in the Rice Fields: China’s Countryside Revival - 5/11/2011
Christianity is thriving in China. Even though sharing the gospel is illegal in the communist country, that hasn't stopped Christians from boldly proclaiming their faith. Duan Huilai said the images captured on his home video camera are proof that God is moving in China. "This is the first time you are seeing pictures of Christians from the villages openly praising God," Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36546&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Nigerian Pastor's Wife, Children among Christians Killed in Attack - 5/11/2011
As she lay on the ground after being shot and then slashed with a machete, She looked into her husband's tear-filled eyes and asked, "Is this the end between us, so we shall not be together again?" Pastor James Musa Rike held the hands of his dying, 35-year-old wife and told her, "Hold on to your faith in Jesus, and we shall meet and never part again." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36547&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

China's House Churches Begin to Roar - 5/10/2011
In a historic move, clergy from dozens of mainland Chinese house churches are petitioning China's legislature to guarantee freedom of religion and to peacefully resolve the recent church-state conflict involving one of the largest house churches in the capital. This is the first such move in 60 years and represents a further emboldening of the house church movement. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36543&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Global Day of Prayer (GDOP) London calls for 50,000 twitter followers to tweet the Lord’s Prayer - 5/10/2011
"Social media is the next wave for global communication and interaction. GDOP London is using social media to generate prayer at the centre of this evolving communication trend. "We want to be praying 'Lord let your kingdom come and thy will be done over this whole nation.' #GDOPLondon has a growing number of followers, including some Members of the British Parliament. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36542&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Millions Plug into the 'Bible App Revolution' - 5/9/2011
In 2008, the folks at Lifechurch.tv in Edmond, Okla. created a free Bible application called YouVersion for your iPhone, Blackberry, or mobile device. They expected up to 80,000 people to sign up in the first year. Instead, they got 80,000 people in three days! Today, more than 19 million have downloaded it. More than 3.7 million have installed in the last 60 days. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36529&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

World Christian Doctors Will 'Vote For Miracles' During Unique Conference in Brisbane, Australia June 11-12 They will be searching for evidence of Divine Healing - 5/9/2011
Christian doctors and medical professionals will be flooding into Brisbane, Australia for a unique conference called "Spirituality and Medicine." "WCDN (an interdenominational organization composed of Christian medical professionals from around the world world who believe in divine healing.) wants to motivate Christian medical professionals to reflect the love of Jesus." http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36527&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Syrian Christians Attacked, Threatened by Anti-Government Protestors - 5/8/2011
Christian communities throughout Syria have been attacked by anti-government protestors led by hard-line Islamists in recent weeks. With the mass immigration of Christians from the Middle East, notably from Iraq, Lebanon, and the Palestinian territories, Islamic groups are now threatening to drive Christians out of Syria. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36522&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Muslim Attackers Kill Seventeen Christians in Nigeria - 5/8/2011
Muslim attackers killed 17 Christians, including the wife and three children of a pastor, and burned down several Christian homes in the village of Kurum, Bauchi State, Nigeria. Since the introduction of Sharia law in northern Nigeria in 1999, thousands of Christians have been killed by Muslims in a series of attacks. The Muslim government has failed to bring justice. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36521&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Muslims Attack Christians in Egypt, 12 Killed, 232 Injured - Horror show by group that espouses violent Jihad against civilians - 5/8/2011
Christians Copts in a suburb of Giza, Al Jizah, Egypt, were attacked Saturday evening by Muslim Salafis, a group that espouse violent Jihad against civilians as a legitimate expression of Islam. The attacks lasted for 14 hours. The Muslims fired guns and rifles and hurled Molotov cocktails at Coptic churches, houses and businesses. 12 Copts were killed and 232 injured. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36519&a mp;a mp;PN=1

Air Force Academy Dedicates Chapel for Wiccans and Druids - 5/7/2011
Christians concerned with territorial spirits may find themselves battling those that have been given a place at the Air Force Academy. Although only about ten cadets practice Wicca, Druidism and similar religions, officials have seen fit to dedicate an outdoor site for their worship convenience. Sounds like top brass are not willing to learn from Israel's history. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36507&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

TV Station Fires Christian Weatherman Who Objected to Strip Club Story - 5/7/2011
Marketplace ministry in the world of TV news has lost a weatherman. But perhaps Jack Church's departure said more for his Christian witness than may have been possible had he stayed at KERO. The chief meteorologist, objected to a story on strip clubs scheduled for one of the station's "sweeps weeks." Church asked for the night off. The boss said, "No." He did not show up. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36504&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Judge Orders Three Year-Old into Daycare for ‘Socialization’ - 5/7/2011
Quebec appears to be joining countries like Germany and Sweden in its repressive opposition to homeschooling. That's the assessment of Michael Donnelly, of the Home School Legal Defense Association. Judge Nicole Bernier has ordered a three year-old and a five year-old sibling to attend daycare. She also ripped two older siblings out of homeschool. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36503&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Survey Says America’s Christian Colleges Are Abandoning Their Biblical Foundations - 5/7/2011
Only 24 percent of over 300 leaders at Christian colleges passed the inerrancy test perfectly, especially as it affects Creationism and the book of Genesis. That's the result of a survey by America's Research Group. It's a joint study with "Answers in Genesis" and Warner University. The ministries conjecture Christian colleges are contributing to an exodus from the church. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36502&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Multi-Cultural Calendar for School Kids "Overlooks" Christmas and Easter - 5/7/2011
"It comes as no surprise that the (European) Commission is turning into a bunch of Euro Scrooges."  That's according to Martin Callanan, the leader of the European Conservatives, who says the "mistake" was more propaganda than anything else. The Commission did remember to include Sikh, Hindu, Muslim and Chinese festivals on a calendar distributed to school kids. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36501&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Pastoring on the Streets at Age 90 - 5/7/2011
John Langdon fits the New Testament ideal of elder well.  Not only is he advanced in years, but Langdon pastors those who have lost their way, chasing after the night life of the city streets. The weather may be good or bad. The hours are unsociable. And he does it all for free.  Not bad for a man who justed turned 90 on Easter. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36500&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Police Harassment of Pro-Lifers Has $225 Thousand Price Tag - 5/6/2011
Police arrested three pro-lifers at a California college after one of them questioned having his freedom of speech restricted to a tiny area. A court of appeals dropped charges against him, agreeing it was a case of unlawful arrest. A jury acquitted the other two pro-lifers. The cops offered a settlement, perhaps fearing a lawsuit would be more expensive. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36487&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines, Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/20/2011 at 7:43am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version