Subject Topic: God’s 91 Day War- Eugene Matchett Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Rich Hoffman

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/29/2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

91 days of Intense War
May 29th, 2011 | Author: Eugene Matchett

91 DAYS OF INTENSE WAR

Thus says the Lord your God, Maker of the Heavens, the earth, seas, and all that are therein…. there is a time coming and soon will be that I shall declare war on the enemies of My people….for thus says the Lord, they declare war on Me and all that is Mine…. I say to you this day, prepare for the day has come that I will no longer tolerate such attacks, especially from those who say they are mine and are not… I AM a God of Righteous Judgment and from this moment on, I shall begin to implement this judgment accordingly… I will bless those who bless, and I will curse those who curse… I am the Judge, not you… and so it shall be… I say to you all… Prepare for war, for I AM He that is declaring this war… and as the King of Glory… I shall direct this war from beginning to end… and the end is truly near…

I Am declaring to you this day that beginning June 1st, I will move with such distinction amongst all that I shall be feared as I should be… For I AM He that was and is and is to  come and so It shall be…. Now Prepare for what I AM about to do… To those who have ears to hear, listen… and to those who have eyes to see, watch… for I AM  He that has, and is proclaiming My Victory of the Cross, and the Grave and I AM He that gives Life and gives It Everlastingly…. Prepare My people for war is at hand and I shall call upon each and every one of you from one time to another, for one reason or another… but I intend, and shall, use you all… all that belong to Me… those of whom I know… for I know Mine own…

Now is the  time to get cleanse and forgiven for all that you have not been… Now is the time to come to Me that I may instruct you in what you need and in what I want from you… Thus says the Lord your God, He that loves you all with an everlasting love that will never waver nor cease… prepare for what I want from you… I love you all, but there are far too many that do not love Me with ALL YOUR HEARTS, WITH ALL YOU MINDS, WITH ALL YOUR SOULS, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTHS…. there fore how can you possibly love your neighbor as yourself when you do not love Me in such ways…. How do I know these things??? I say unto you, if you have spoken against your brethren (anyone whom belongs to Me) then you have spoken against Me… If you have had evil or selfish thoughts against anyone of Mine, then you have had them against Me… If you have done anything in any regard concerning anyone who belongs to Me then you have done so against Me and all Mine… THEREFORE, I ASK YOU TO LIE NOT AGAINST THE TRUTH… AND CONFESS YOUR SINS TO ME AND  ASK MY FATHER, WHICH ART IN HEAVEN, IN MY NAME AND  THROUGH MY BLOOD TO FORGIVE YOU AND CLEANSE YOU WITH MY BLOOD… THAT I MIGHT PURGE YOU ALL FLESH, WORLD, AND DEMONICS OF ANY AND ALL KINDS… EVEN IN YOUR THOUGHTS…

FOR TO ENTER INTO A BATTLE OF THIS WAR UNCLEAN WOULD BE SOME THING I WILL NOT ALLOW FOR IT WOULD GIVE THE ENEMY GROUNDS TO ATTACK YOU… THIS IS NOT MY DESIRE NOR PLAN FOR YOU… USE ALL THAT I HAVE GIVEN TO YOU TO DO THE BATTLE FROM THE POSITIONS I HAVE GIVEN TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU… EACH HIS/HER OWN… BUT ALL IN ONE ACCORD… WITH ONE MIND, ONE HEART, ONE SOUL, ONE LORD, ONE GOD, ONE SPIRIT, ONE BODY… AND YOU SHALL HAVE THE VICTORIES THAT I GAVE YOU FROM THE BEGINNING… GET YOU ARMOR ON AND KEEP IT ON… FOR IT IS I THAT SHALL COVER YOU AND PROTECT YOU FOR I AM HE THAT IS VICTORIOUS… AND THAT VICTORY I GIVE TO YOU… USE IT IN YOUR OWN LIVES FIRST AND THEN I SHALL USE YOU TO BRING THAT SAME VICTORY TO THOSE WHO NEED MY HELP THROUGH YOU…. WILL YOU GIVE ME THIS PLACE… WILL YOU GIVE MY HOLY SPIRIT PLACE TO DO AS HE PLEASES TO PREPARE ALL FOR THIS WAR.. FOR THIS WAR IS AT HAND… WILL YOU LOVE ME IN THE WAYS THAT I HAVE, AND DO LOVE YOU… WILL YOU….

NOW… UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING… JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME… MAKE SURE I KNOW YOU… FOR IT IS FROM THIS POSITION THAT I WILL USE YOU…. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THEN DO NOT ENGAGE IN THIS WAR FOR YOU DO NOT KNOW MY VOICE, AND I DO NOT KNOW YOU… AND THEREFORE YOU CANNOT FOLLOW ME INTO THIS WAR… FOR THE BATTLE IS MINE AND IN THIS WAR I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THE THE KING OF GLORY… AND MY KINGDOM IS FOREVER… AND SO AM I… AND SO SHALL YOU BE, IF I KNOW YOU… THIS IS A WAR THAT WILL DEFINE ALL THOSE WHO ARE MY TRUE BELIEVERS AS OPPOSED TO THOSE WHO ARE CARNAL, FLESHY, WORLDLY BELIEVERS…. THIS WAR IS FOR THOSE WHO I CHOOSE, AND HAVE CHOSEN, AND IT WILL BE USED TO DEFEAT MINE ENEMIES AND ALL THEIR WORKS, WHETHER FLESH, SPIRIT, OR OTHERWISE… ALL TO SET ALL FREE WHOM SEEK TO BE TRULY FREE… AND THAT IS IN AND THROUGH ME, AND NONE OTHER….. CAN YOU HEAR ME, CAN YOU SEE ME…. SEEK ME AND I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH AND IN AND DURING THIS WAR OF 91 DAYS, YOU SHALL BE SET FREE, IF YOU BELIEVE… AND WILL HUMBLE YOURSELVES, AND GIVE ME AND MY HOLY SPIRIT PLACE TO DO AS I PLEASE… THEN, AND ONLY THEN, WILL YOU BE FREE INDEED….

1John 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

DO NOT BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE SOME SORT OF LEADER OR KNOWLEDGEABLE IN WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW, THAT  YOU WILL BE EXEMPT FROM WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO… FOR IT IS SPECIFICALLY AIMED TOWARDS THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN USED TO TWIST, AND TURN, AND USE “MY WORD… MY PEOPLE… AND MY NAME” TO GET WHAT THEY WANT… FOR WHAT EVER REASONS THEY DO IT… DO NOT BE ONE OF THOSE WHO BY THEIR VERY OWN WORKS WILL BE EXPOSED TO SUCH A DEGREE THAT THEIR DEEDS WILL BE SHOUTED FROM THE HOUSETOPS…. FOR I TRULY AM A RIGHTEOUS JUDGE AND MY JUDGMENT NOW BEGINS AT THE VERY HOUSES THAT SAY THEY ARE MINE… AND I WILL DO THIS FOR ALL THE HOUSES AND WORLD TO SEE… THERE WILL BE NOTHING HID ANYMORE… I AM NOT MOCKED NOR WILL I EVER BE… I HAVE GIVEN SPACE FOR ALL TO REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN AND CLEANSED… NOW IS THE TIME … I SAID NOW IS THE TIME TO BE FORGIVEN AND CLEANSED BEFORE I MOVE… FOR ONCE I MOVE YOU MAY BE TOO LATE… I LOVE YOU BUT BECAUSE OF THIS LOVE I SHALL DO ANY AND ALL THAT WILL NEED TO BE DONE TO ACCOMPLISH THE DESTRUCTION OF MINE ENEMIES AND ALL THAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING FOR SO LONG…

I AM USING THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL AND TRUE TO ME IN THIS WAR AND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY ME… NOT BY MAN, NOR FOR MAN… BUT ME AND ME ALONE… FOR I AM HE THAT SEES ALL THINGS AND HAVE KNOWN THOSE WHO HAVE KNOWN ME AND HAVE OBEYED ME BECAUSE THEY LOVE ME… MOST DO NOT HAVE DEGREES AND ARE NOT BEEN TAUGHT BY MAN NOR MAN’S DOCTINES WHICH ARE THOSE OF MINE ENEMIES… THESE ARE THOSE WHO HAVE WAITED ON ME AND MINE… SOME PAINFULLY… OTHERS NOT, BUT ALL WAITING… MANY IN CAVES… BEING PATIENT WITH ME KNOWING I PROMISED THEM THINGS… NOW I AM CALLING THEM ALL TO COME OUT OF THE CAVES INTO MY WAR FOR THE BATTLES I HAVE CHOSEN THEM FOR… THESE BATTLE OF THE SPIRIT WILL TAKE PLACE NOW ACCORDING TO MY PLANS AND TIMING AND VICTORY IS ALREADY ASSURED!!!   IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THESE, THEN I DO NOT KNOW YOU… FOR ALL THAT I KNOW ARE READY FOR ME TO BE USED BY ME NOW… DO NOT BELIEVE NOR EVEN IMAGINE THAT YOU I WILL USE YOU FOR MY GLORY WHEN I KNOW YOU NOT… NO PULPIT, NOR DENOMINATION, NOR CHURCH, NOR GROUP, NOR STATUS, NOR KNOWLEDGE, NOR WISDOM, OR UNDERSTANDING OF ANY THING IS ANY AVAIL TO ME…ONLY THAT OF MY VOICE, THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL GET YOU INTO MY PRESENCE… FOR I KNOW THOSE THAT ARE MINE AND THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME… NEED TO SEEK ME AND MAKE SURE THAT I KNOW THEM…

I LOVE YOU, BUT DO YOU LOVE ME… THIS WAR WILL DETERMINE WHO ARE MINE AND WHO ARE NOT… OBEDIENCE IS GREATER THAT SACRIFICE… HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME… I AM CALLING ALL TO OBEY ME BY AND THROUGH MY HOLY SPIRIT… AND TO GIVE HIM PLACE TO DO WHATSOEVER HE PLEASES, WHEN EVER HE PLEASES, AND HOWEVER HE PLEASES… GIVE UP YOU RITUALS, AND TRADITIONS, GIVE UP YOUR AGENDAS AND PLANS… GIVE UP YOUR FALSE WORSHIPS AND PRAISES… GIVE UP THE LIP SERVICE THAT HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH SAYS THE LORD… I LOVE YOU AND BECAUSE OF THIS LOVE I COME TO YOU ALL NOW TO TELL YOU THAT IT IS TIME TO DO THINGS MY WAY AND NOT YOURS…. I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE YOUR WAYS WITH ALL YOU AGENDAS AND TRADITIONS… DO IT MY WAY AND I WILL BLESS YOU AND YOU WILL SEE ME MOVE IN THE MIDST OF YOU AS I DID WHEN I WAS HERE… AND THE SICK AND DIEING WILL LIVE AND THE LAME WILL WALK, AND THE DEAD WILL I RAISE TO LIFE AND THEY SHALL ALL HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT ABUNDANTLY….I SAY TO YOU ALL GIVE UP EVERYTHING… ALL… TO ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU OF MYSELF AND MY THRONE AND I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU ABUNDANTLY… WILL YOU SURRENDER TO ME ALL, EVEN YOUR FAMILIES… I AM ABLE TO CARE FOR THEM… YOUR HOUSES THAT I MAY USE THEM FOR MY GLORY… YOU MONIES SO THAT I MAY FURTHER PROSPER YOU… DO NOT GIVE THESE THINGS TO BUILDINGS AND KINGDOMS AND DENOMINATIONS BUILT BY MAN’S HANDS BUT GIVE THEM TO ME AND I SHALL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO WITH THEM TO BLESS THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN FAITHFUL AND TRUE TO ME AND MINE… IF YOU GIVE SHALL I NOT GIVE TO YOU MULTIPLIED…. SHALL I NOT MAKE NOTE IN MY BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE OF YOUR LOVE TOWARDS ME….AND MINE…. I LOVE YOU AND SCRIFICED MY LIVE FOR YOU TO GIVE YOU LIFE AND LIFE ABUNDANTLY NOW GIVE TO ME, AND THOSE I TELL YOU TO AND OBEY AND I SHALL BLESS IN WAYS YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF… ME… NOT A “CHURCH” NOR A SYSTEM NOR THOSE WHOM I DO NOT KNOW…. FOR MY STOREHOUSES ARE NOT BUILDINGS AS YOU HAVE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE… BUT THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN MADE BY MY HANDS AND THE HANDS OF MY FATHER AND THE EMPOWERMENT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO CAUSE THEM TO FOLLOW ME… THESE ARE MY STOREHOUSE OF WHOM I ACKNOWLEDGE AND NONE OTHERS… IF I CHOOSE A BUILDING BUILT BY MAN’S HANDS, IT IS ONLY TO BRINGS MY STORE HOUSES TOGETHER THAT I MIGHT HAVE A GREATER COMMUNION WITH THEM THROUGH THOSE WHO COME TOGETHER IN MY NAME FOR ME AND MY NAME TO GLORIFY AND EXALT ME AND NO OTHER REASON… WHY TO DO YOU GO TO THESE HOUSES… COME TO ME ALL THAT ARE WEARY AND HEAVY LADENED AND I TRULY SHALL GIVE YOU REST… LET GO AND LET ME AND I WILL ACCOMPLISH ALL THAT I PURPOSED IN THOSE OF WHOM I KNOW… PREPARE FOR THIS TOO IS PART OF THE 91 DAYS OF INTENSE WAR… TO CHANGE THE HEART, MIND, SOUL, AND STRENGTH OF MY PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL SERVE ME AND NONE OTHER…. NO MORE … NO MORE… NO MORE… AS IT HAS BEEN… FOR IN ALL TOO MANY PLACES AND IN TO MANY WAYS I AM NOT EVEN INVITED TO BE A PART OF WHAT MY PEOPLE ARE DOING… IT ALL LOOKS GOOD, AND SOUNDS GOOD, AND MAY EVEN SMELL GOOD, BUT IT IS NOT AND IT IS ALL A STENCH IN MY FATHER’S NOSTRILS… THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME NOR WILL IT BE… SO THEREFORE, I WILL NOW MOVE AND THOSE OF MINE WILL SEE MY HAND AND SEE IT MOVE AND THEY ARE THOSE THAT I WILL USE TO BRING FORTH WHAT I WILL DO…

THEREFORE, BEWARE AND BE WARNED NOW… DO NOT COME AGAINST NOR BE USED TO COME AGAINST NOR BE A PART OF COMING AGAINST THOSE I AM SENDING INTO THOSE PLACES AND INTO THOSE LIVES OF THOSE I SEEK… FOR THEY ARE OF ME AND THEY ARE MINE AND I KNOW THEM AND TO TOUCH MINE ANOINTED IS A VERY GREIVIOUS THING AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH TO TAKE PLACE… YES PERSECUTION IS OF MY WORD BY NO LONGER  BY THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES BY MY NAME… I LOVE YOU BUT I WILL DISCIPLINE YOU AND DO SO HARSHLY IF NECESSARY TO PROTECT MINE… RECEIVE THEM AND ENTREAT THEM AND KNOW THAT TO DO SO IS TO DO SO TO ME… FOR THEY ARE ME AND I SHALL USE THEM TO SPEAK AND TOUCH AND DO THOSE THINGS THAT I PURPOSE FOR EACH AND EVERY “EVENT” I HAVE PLANNED… AND I HAVE 91 DAYS OF EVENTS PLANNED…

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

THIS WAR IS A WAR OF THE SPIRIT AND I AM ALREADY VICTORIOUS… AND THAT VICTORY WILL NOW BE BROUGHT FORTH… AND THE ENEMY WILL BE SHOWN ONCE AGAIN THAT THEY ARE DEFEATED AND THIS TIME I SHALL USE THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN FAITHFULL AND TRUE TO ME…. AND HAVE SERVED NONE OTHER THAN ME… DO NOT TAKE THESE THINGS LIGHTLY… FOR IN THE DAYS AND WEEKS AND MONTHS TO COME I SHALL MANIFEST MYSELF AND ALL WILL KNOW THAT I AM ALIVE AND WELL AND STILL IN CONTROL AS THE KING OF GLORY… FOR I AM THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH AND THE LAMB ENTHRONED FOR EVER AND SO IT IS AND SO IT SHALL EVER BE… ARE YOU FOR ME OR AGAINST ME… CHOOSE YE THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE… NOW PREPARE FOR THE WAR IS UPON YOU… MY FOOTSTOOL… AND NOTHING WILL REMAIN THE SAME… FOR I PREPARE THROUGH THIS WAR TO COME BACK AND COME BACK I SHALL… CHOOSE…

John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and my Father are one.

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. 20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

GO READ AND STUDY PSALMS 91 & 92 to prepare for this war!!!

Eugene Matchett / Warriors In Christ

www.kingdomwarriors.org / www.abigmouth.org

warriorsinchrist@msn.com

Edited by Moderator on 05/31/2011 at 12:16pm
View Rich Hoffman's Profile Search for other posts by Rich Hoffman
Rich Hoffman

Posted: 05/30/2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

I pray that we all maybe found worthy to be used.

Rich Hoffman

Posted: 06/08/2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Eugene Matchett's blessing oil was sent to Kenya and they have a revival

At the top of Mt Elgon, I was deeply moved by the action of nineteen widows.

Blessing Widows

As we ended our second session of the day, the altar was opened for prayer and these precious ladies came to forgive a neighboring tribe that within the past 24 months had brutally killed their husbands over land rights. I watched as the fresh wounds were re-opened, tears gave way to surrender and God’s love began to come within reach of their brokenness. Nobody moved, except God as He washed away the bitter pain of loss and confusion. I was witnessing a courage of supernatural magnitude and all I knew how to do was to pray with oil and bless it. This was the moment I was looking for; a sight that I hope I will never forget, where forgiveness opened the door for God to demonstrate His goodness and love.thank you  for having the burden of Kenya and all Africa God is using you to save Kenya and Africa.we love you and we are praying for you.God bless you. 

Brothers Hesborne and  the Group

Michele Hay

Posted: 06/09/2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

thank you for posting this Rich.

Rich Hoffman

Posted: 06/10/2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

You are most welcome. 

A local Bishop in Tacoma area has fallen and has been exposed for having too much pride ( taking God's glory) and not adjusting to the new move of the Spirit.  God is working on cleaning up His church. 

Rich Hoffman

Posted: 06/24/2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Shortly after the 91 day period we are coming to a crisis when the UN votes to divide Israel.  On Sept 15 the black star which has caused three earthquakes is close to the earth.  We may be cursed for cursing Israel. 

Elenin, a possible dark star is in bound and will be very close to
the earth in September, 2011. To date it has lined up with earth and the sun
three times causing the 8.8 Chile EQ, the Christchurch 7.7 EQ, and the
9.0 Japan EQ. The spacing between these three catastrophes has been 188
days.  188 days from the Japan quake will put us at September 15, 2011. There are three line ups this fall.  Elenin will be 400 times closer than the Japan earthquake.  The wise will prepare for a rough ride this fall. I recommend besides praying that you voice your concern with our leaders to  have our government vote for a blessing in September.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version