Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Edition
1. Stumbling Over Old Rocks
2. Harvest Anointing: Something Incredible is About to Happen
3. Top News Headlines

Subscribe To OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Stumbling Over Old Rocks

By Ron McGatlin
In the past two or three weeks, there has been an air of dissatisfaction troubling the peaceful waters of spiritual life around and within at least some, if not many, of God’s people. Something is going on that is bringing change in the spiritual realm and into our natural lives. The peaceful flow of the supernatural river has become turbulent. There is a roaring current rising in the river of God. Debris is being dislodged and carried away by the raging river. Flesh and disorder have challenged the glory of God and hearts have grown dull of Spirit light.
Intense prayer in the Spirit is unleashing supernatural presence of God and releasing the power of God to swiftly carry His people to greater heights of life in the kingdom of God. The challenges and disruptions have come to expose the need within us to break through more debris from the past and move into the kingdom supernatural life.
Stumbling blocks are being removed.
There has been a stumbling over past-hardened beliefs or more accurately unbeliefs.
In recent decades, the lukewarm dead religion was blasted with powerful works and manifestations of the supernatural power of God. Since the turn of the twentieth century onward through the last decade the century (the 1990s), a massive wave of supernatural power was poured out by the Spirit of God. Powerful revivals and renewals swept across the world.
Two major factions arose against the awesome move of God.
First, the enemy stirred the theologians of the lukewarm era, and they became militantly opposed to the move of God. They brought forth strong opposition discrediting the value of the great work of God taking place by His Spirit. This planted the first big stumbling block consisting of hardened rocks of belief in the hearts of people, belief that the move was false and not from God.
Secondly, the enemy stirred many leaders involved in the move into merchandising the glorious supernatural kingdom reality coming forth from God. They built mega churches, ministries, and fortunes from the supernatural power flowing from God. Mixture of darkness in some of the leaders and their followers of the great revivals became evident and was severely detrimental to many people.
These things have created severe stumbling blocks in the minds and hearts of people. The pure holy presence of God coming forth in gatherings bringing powerful manifestations of joy in the supernatural reality of God is greatly hindered by the stumbling over the hardened rocks of doubt and unbelief.
The experience of truth can remove our rocks of unbelief and doubt.
The kingdom of God is a supernatural spiritual rule over all creation – all things natural and spiritual are to be under the feet of One King. The word of the kingdom is the seed of the manifesting or coming forth of the kingdom of God (rule of God). The gospel of the kingdom that Jesus taught, preached, and demonstrated on earth is the good news of the absolute rule of God on earth as it is in heaven. Heaven is the Spirit realm, the place of the throne of God from which all authority over all creation emanates. 
Supernatural kingdom on earth is brought forth by the Spirit manifesting God’s authority and rule on earth. The kingdom comes forth on earth in the manifest presence of God. Where the manifest presence of God is, the kingdom of God is brought forth. God makes Himself known (reveals Himself) in His manifest presence in and among the saints of God. Supernatural means greater than natural, above and beyond natural. God is supernatural, and where His manifest presence is there will be supernatural life reality and activity.
The whole Bible, both Old Testament and New, is filled with many written accounts of the manifest presence of God causing supernatural events and works.
After Jesus was baptized and the Spirit of God descended upon Him and remained, supernatural works and events were evident wherever He went among people who believed in Him as Son of God. Jesus demonstrated the supernatural kingdom of God by the supernatural works that He did.
Where Christ Jesus is, supernatural works take place. Christ abiding in His people by the Holy Spirit is the potential for the presence of God to manifest supernatural works of God, demonstrating the kingdom of God. Where believers gather together in unity, the presence of Christ and the Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is present. That presence of God becomes manifest when the people enter into the spiritual realm together in unity.
The Bible speaks of this as being “in the Spirit.” One person alone can be in the Spirit and experience God’s supernatural reality. Yet, when two or three or more are gathered in the Spirit, there can be a Spirit atmosphere among them – a glorious supernatural manifest presence of Spirit God. In this atmosphere, supernatural occurrences and works are abundant. Holy angels (ministering spirits) working with the people create a present reality of the kingdom of God in action.
Some of you have experienced this supernatural reality, and some of you have not yet truly done so. In the past, Barbara and I have been privileged to experience supernatural manifestations in the presence of God changing us and the people present. We have experienced the kingdom of God in action.
In addition, through the OpenHeaven.com website, I have heard from thousands of people over the years who have experienced the supernatural manifestation of the presence of God bringing the kingdom of God in action among God’s people. Lives have been changed, addictions overcome, diseases healed, and the character and nature of Christ brought forth in people around the world. Thousands upon thousands saved and filled with the Spirit as the result of the presence of God coming forth and making His ministers flames of fire and sending them out to the masses spreading the fire of the presence of God – the kingdom of God in action.
It is my opinion that the current dissatisfaction and disorder of the past few weeks is directly related to the need for the full manifest presence of God in house meetings, business meetings, and every place in which believers gather.
Individually and personally walking in the Spirit is awesome,and gathering in the manifest presence of a group in unity is literally heaven on earth. The kingdom is spiritual heaven coming to natural earth.
Intense Prayer
Barbara and I have been launched into an intense season of prayer together as one seeking to bring forth the pure and holy supernatural presence of God, pouring the light of Christ into every gathering and connection. Our hearts are crying out for God to pour out His Spirit and supernatural love and power beyond measure one more time in our lives. We began Tuesday, May 31, 2011 to break away from all activity and come together in intense prayer at 1pm every day as the Lord leads. Our hearts are freshly knit together and broken in desperation for the perfect presence of God to pour out again in and through us into every connection and gathering of our lives.
Jesus and His children are coming through. Truly the kingdom is at hand.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Harvest Anointing: Something Incredible is About to Happen

By Keith Miller

Many blessings to you today in His powerful and awesome name! 

If you ever doubt if God and the Word of His power is sufficient to enable you to walk victoriously in this life – if you ever doubt if He'll come through for you with your finances, or in your healing, heartbreak, struggle, challenge, or loss, even for revival, or the manifestation of your vision – consider the following verse:

He is the sole expression of the glory of God [the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine], and He is the perfect imprint and very image of [God's] nature, upholding and maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His mighty Word of power. When He had by offering Himself accomplished our cleansing of sins and riddance of guilt, He sat down at the right hand of the divine Majesty on high. Hebrews 1:3 AMP

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1 NKJV

The Son, Jesus Christ, the Word Made Flesh, who is the radiance and sole expression of the glory of God, has all power, and His power was always manifested by His Word. Whether it was to speak light into the world, hang the stars in the sky, or to calm the winds or raise the dead.

Jesus holds everything together, visible and invisible, by the Word of His power, which would mean that He is not only the Beginning and the End, but He is also the middle! If His mighty Word of power does that for the universe, holding it together, how much more for your life will He uphold, maintain, sustain, guide, and propel your family, your destiny?

Moreover, Peter reveals in 2 Peter 1:3, that His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness.

Grace and Favor!

Consider this, He knows you by name; you have grace and favor in His sight! He has fashioned your days, He has purposed for you to be alive and anointed for such a time as this.

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, because the Lord has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn, to console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified. Isaiah 61:1-3 NKJV

As you read this, we proclaim the favor of the Lord upon you, around you, and always before you! Yes, Lord!

We are living in incredible times, and are seeing the unfolding and manifestation of many prophecies, dreams, and visions, that He may be glorified. As we prepare to start our first healing school this coming weekend, I have been reflecting upon several key words that the Lord has spoken over this ministry, and my wife Janet and me. I clearly recall a vision the Lord gave me in 1989, where I saw massive breakouts of healings that, in turn, caused a mighty breakout of salvations!

In those days, I did not fully understand what I saw, because the anointing, divine healing, even receiving a vision – these things were new to me. However, over the next five years the Holy Spirit further etched and expounded on what I saw, and the more I understood, the more my resolve grew to see all that I had seen manifest for His glory.

We began to see the beginning of that vision break out in 1994 with incredible healings in our meetings, miracles, signs, and wonders ever increasing in greater and greater measure. We are so grateful for what He has done, for the ones He healed. I'll never forget watching the legs of a baby straighten right before my eyes! Or how I watched in awe as the Lord completely restored a man's face. Such miracles! I would return to my hotel room weeping both in gratitude for the miracles, and in yearning and intercession to see those still sick healed.

Harvest Anointing

Now as Jesus passed by, He saw a man who was blind from birth. And His disciples asked Him, saying, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" Jesus answered, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him. I must work the works of Him who sent me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world." When He had said these things, He spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva; and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay. And He said to him, "Go, wash in the pool of Siloam" (which is translated, Sent). So he went and washed, and came back seeing. John 9:1-7 NKJV

Now I want you to read the full context of this passage of Scripture, because it's illustrative in the context of understanding the miracle, creative power of God in Christ's workings for pointing the lost to Christ for a great harvest!

I AM

We see in this miracle account that Jesus made clay by mixing His saliva with the dirt on the ground. Then He anointed the blind man's eyes with this poultice of sorts, before instructing the man to go and wash it off at the pool of Siloam (translated, "Sent"). First, the clay is noteworthy because just as Jesus formed the clay from the ground to apply to the man's eyes to create new ones that would see, God through Jesus formed us from the dust of the earth as well. In effect, Jesus was saying by this act, "Listen, I am the Creator of the Universe. I made your eyes in the first place, and because I am Creator, I can fix those eyes!" Then we see Jesus send the man to the pool of Siloam, which is illustrative of salvation! The man went and washed at the pool, was healed, and later we see him fairly teaching the Pharisees about Jesus (to their utmost dismay), as He shares his testimony over and over in answer to their questions.

So what's so significant about this pool that Jesus would send the blind man into it? It became a pool in the first place because hundreds of years before, King Hezekiah wanted it dug within the walls of Jerusalem because of an impending attack. He wanted to ensure that he and his people had enough provision of water, which would be vital for their survival (see 2 Kings 20:20) – it would also deprive the enemy of it. So its intent in the beginning was to quench the thirst of the people should their supply be cut off. He dug a pool and then stopped up the water in the Upper Gihon and diverted it via an underground conduit or tunnel into the city. These flowing waters ran quietly and unseen.

It was also from Siloam that water was brought in a golden vessel to the Temple in a Water Pouring Ceremony during the Feast of Tabernacles (the harvest festival). The water commemorated the water smitten from the rock by Moses at Sinai (see Exodus 17:1-7) for the thirsty Israelites. Jesus probably pointed to the pool when He stood in the Temple on that last day of the Feast while He cried out, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water" (John 7:37-38 NKJV).

Jesus sent the blind man to that very same pool to wash. Are you getting the picture here? After he washed, the blind man saw! It wasn't so much that he could see in the natural as he could see deity, God the Creator. What happened in this harvest? The veil fell from his heart and he instantly stood in bold defense of the One who had healed him.

This quiet-flowing, endless stream of water is not unlike the ceaseless oil that flows from the two olive trees' branches into the lampstands (see Zechariah 4). Remember in the Temple near the pool of Siloam when Jesus said, "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water"? The living water is the Holy Spirit.

How would you like rivers, ceaseless rivers of living water flowing out of your heart? How would like the eyes of the blind to open, the ears of the deaf to be unstopped, the lame to leap like a deer, the tongue of the mute to sing? How would you like to see streams in the desert, waters burst forth in the wilderness, the parched ground become a pool and the thirsty land springs of water? (see Isaiah 35:5-7). How would you like to operate in that miracle harvest flow and say to that blind man yourself, "You're healed, go and wash now in that pool of salvation, in that pool of living water, that you too might know that endless flow of Living Water!"

This miracle harvest flow is for you, today. It's a highway that you have access to because of Jesus. It's raised ground and the way. The people walking in it will be righteous and it will be the way for the weak, the blind, the lame, and the lost as God leads and saves!

A highway shall be there, and a road, and it shall be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean shall not pass over it, but it shall be for others. Whoever walks the road, although a fool, shall not go astray. No lion shall be there, nor shall any ravenous beast go up on it; it shall not be found there. But the redeemed shall walk there, and the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with singing, with everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. Isaiah 35:8-10 NKJV

Purity releases unrestricted power for harvest. Pure rivers flow out of the Righteous Ones. The Blood of Christ purifies, washes, and cleanses you. The Blood is in that pool of Siloam – there was a fountain there...a fountain of His Blood that is the ransom of the Lord. By way of the highway of the harvest miracle flow, the way will be plain and straight, clear enough that no one can mistake it for anything other than it is: the way unto salvation. Jesus said that those who would receive the disciples would receive Him.

Paul said, "For this reason we also thank God without ceasing, because when you received the Word of God which you heard from us, you welcomed it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the Word of God, which also effectively works in you who believe" (1 Thessalonians 2:13, NKJV).

Do you want to see revival and harvest? Why not in your city? Let the ransomed of the Lord come back to Zion! Signs, wonders, and miracles flowing from the Word will draw people to the highway. They can't miss it! Signs, wonders, and miracles will release the ransomed of the Lord. "Now these are Your servants and Your people, whom You have redeemed by Your great power, and by Your strong hand" (Nehemiah 1:10, NKJV). The ransom comes about by miraculous liberation and it speaks of God's desire to set people free. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. No more sighing! Victory!

Christ's workings in and through us becomes more real than our circumstances. Christ's workings are for the Body of Christ! God wants to bear witness, to attest who Jesus is with signs, wonders, miracles, and grace gifts "according to His will" (see Hebrews 2:4). God wills all of that! Not in Word only, but in demonstration (see 1 Corinthians 2:4)!

That highway is accessible to us to demonstrate the Gospel of power. He's turning up the current of His power so that there will be no darkness in you, so that His oil will make your face glisten (see Psalm 104:15), so that people won't miss that highway! Pray for a mantle that will absorb the works and expressions of Christ in you so that people will be compelled to ask, "Where did you get those things and this wisdom that these mighty works are done?" (see Mark 6:2).

Your life can be a display of the mighty works of God, a display of rivers of revelation, wisdom, and healing for harvest. God wants you to go after the anointing of His power, not only for healings, but for signs and wonders too! The release of Christ's workings empowers you for harvest. Call for the lightnings of God when you pray and see satan fall like lightning as God dethrones principalities.

Something Incredible is About to Happen...

All this I share with you today because I feel strongly in my spirit that we are in a breakthrough moment in which we will all see a greater release and activation of the giftings of the precious Holy Spirit in the areas of healing and deliverance. Which will mean, according to the vision, a tremendous breakout of salvations!

Let's go after the anointing of His power, of Christ, the sustaining force of the cosmos Himself, for healings, signs, and wonders, for a release and activation of the Word's power to empower us for harvest!

Keith Miller
Stand Firm World Ministries
info@sfwm.org

3. Top News Headlines 

High School Students Flock to Public Bible Club - 5/31/2011
Two-thirds of the student body shows up for the 10:02 a.m. Monday weekly meetings. Of the school's 600 students, 393 showed up for the Bible Club meeting that CBN News attended. Many Christian students feel they couldn't do something like this in their school. But the Redbank Valley High Bible Club members point out this is everyone's constitutional right. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36773&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Amazing Things God is Doing in China Today - 5/31/2011
China Social Sciences Publishing House made some startling adjustments in the official figures. There may be as many as 50-70 million believers in the registered churches! Add the House Church members to that and it is not difficult to believe that there could be as many as 130 million believers in China today! In 50 years the Christian population could be 300 million! Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36771&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

The Gülen Movement: A New Islamic World Order? - Gülen a wolf in sheep's clothing and a modern day Ayatollah Khomeini. - 6/1/2011
CBN News recently took a closer look at the the life of the reclusive imam who directs a global Islamic movement from Pennsylvania. Gülen:"You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers...You must wait for the time when conditions are ripe.""wait until you have gotten all the state power." Read On: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/May/The-Gulen-Movement -The-New-Islamic-World-Order/

Russian Ministries rescues next generation from the clutches of al-Qaeda recruitment - 5/31/2011
"After Bin Laden's death, Al-Qaeda are turning their attention to North Caucasus where they are investing their destructive power in brainwashing next generation young people," "North Caucasus is like a tinderbox desperately needing the peace of Christ. Muslims are investing a lot of resources in recruiting young people there to fight for their destructive concepts. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36772&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

North Korea Releases Businessman Charged with Evangelism - 5/30/2011
Jun Yong-su's family had written the North Korean government saying, "We strongly doubt that our father’s health can withstand the stress of a trial or further detainment." Officials have finally responded, citing humanitarian grounds. Jun is a California businessman/missionary who ran afoul of North Korea's strict anti-religious policy. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36762&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Church of Scotland votes for gay clergy - 5/29/2011
The Church of Scotland has voted in favour of allowing homosexual men and lesbians to serve as church ministers. “The Church of Scotland has decided to follow modern culture and not Scripture.” The commission will also discuss the issue of same-sex marriage and liturgy for civil partnerships. A motion of dissent will be signed today by those who are opposed to the move. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36755&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Following Outcry, Brazilian President Cancels Homosexual Indoctrination Program in Nation’s Schools - 5/28/2011
President Dilma Rousseff belongs to Brazil's Labor Party. It pushes policies punishing those who speak against homosexuality. But when pro-family forces emphasized the party's record last year, Rousseff agreed not to promote Labor's agenda. That may be the reason for the ban. However, the president's education minister promises to bring the program back in a new form. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36736&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Ted Haggard Set to Appear in Christian Sex Comedy - 5/28/2011
The producers say they are taking their cue from popular comedies and adapting them into something palatable for Christian audiences. But "The Waiting Game" does promote abstinence. Ted Haggard, playing himself, shares insight from when he was caught. The movie also features Candace Cameron from  TV's "Full House." The producers need $2 million to start shooting. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36735&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Crystal Cathedral Up for Sale to Escape Bankruptcy - 5/27/2011
It's probably not the kind of possibility founder Robert Schuller wanted to think about. The ministry is planning on selling the Crystal Cathedral to a real estate investment group. That's to help pay off creditors. But don't expect to see a new sanctuary on TV. The church has a 15-year option for leasing the property. After that, it could buy back the cathedral. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36729&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Louisiana Officials Kill Bill that Would Have Hushed Criticism of Darwin - 5/27/2011
It looks like Louisiana gets to keep its reputation for openness — or academic freedom. A Senate Committee has quashed a bill that would have restricted the teachings of origins to one viewpoint only. The state legalized the teaching of theories competing with evolution in 2008. A spokesman for Governor Jindal reports a healthy business climate since. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36726&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines, Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/02/2011 at 1:46pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version