Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest - September 15, 2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/16/2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Worldwide Kingdom Awakening News and Views

Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Edition
1. The Sound of Transformation
2. Transition From the Rule of Gentile World Power
3. The Plaster Mould: A Religious Fable
4. Top News Headlines

Subscribe To OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. The Sound of Transformation

By Ron McGatlin

In the 90's, I spent over a year alone in my log cabin in the piney woods area of East Texas. The Lord was with me in a very personal way and was my only constant companion. About sunrise most mornings I walked the short distance from my cabin to what I called my prayer hill. One morning as I approached the prayer hill area just prior to sunrise the Lord asked me to stop for a moment. As I paused looking over the flat part of the top of the prayer hill area, a vision began to appear before me.

In the grey light of pre dawn before me I saw an endless line of people moving in single file one behind the other. They were walking from northeast to southwest across the prayer hill area. They each had a large pack on their backs and were walking in a well worn trail. The land was sandy and all the grass had been worn off of the three to four foot wide trail that had become as a rut. The trail was soft sand which made walking carrying the large packs very difficult. All of the people were bent forward a bit under the load and looked only downward at the feet of the person before them. No one spoke as they moved in complete silence. The people all seemed covered in a dull grey slightly greenish color including their skin, clothes, heavy boots, and their heavy back packs. It was if they had been completely covered in a dull grey colored substance.

As I stood watching this vision a beautiful sound of heavenly music began to be heard coming from a hill to the east of my prayer hill. The music was as voices blended so perfectly as to sound like instruments and perhaps there were instruments as well. Immediately after the music began, a bright slightly golden light began to shine from behind the hill which had become as a small mountain with the top glowing with the light. At almost the same time the music was heard, the light began to strike the prayer hill and the people drudging across it. Without a word simultaneously all of the people on the hill stopped, lifted their heads and looked toward the light streaming in from the east. All of them at the same time stepped out of the rut and without a word removed their back packs and laid them down beside the trail. All those on the hill then began to walk quietly as a bunch toward the light and the sound.

On my prayer hill, if you walked toward the east down the hill, there was a valley through which the east fork of Piney Creek flowed. In the natural it is a small stream. As the grey people began to walk toward the east down the slope from the prayer hill they came to the stream which had become a larger stream of fresh crystal clear water. The stream was now two to four feet deep with a clean gravel bottom. The group of people entered the stream and began to wash and splash around. For the first time they began to speak and interact happily with each other. As they came out the other side they were no longer grey people but had natural skin and were wearing brightly colored clothes. They seemed very much alive and happy.

As they walked on several abreast and began to ascend the hill that had become a small mountain, their eyes became fixed upon the top of the mountain with the bright light and heavenly sound of music. They began to interact with the music in perfect harmony with the heavenly sound. As they ascended, their brightly colored clothing became a bright white as they blended with the now bright white light.

The Lord spoke again in my spirit and said, "Go look in the packs". I walked over to the line of packs on the ground. I was astonished by the heavy weight of the pack that I tried to pick up. I opened several of the packs and inside I found a number of different types of items. There were a lot of thick very heavy theology books and various kinds of religious symbols and paraphernalia. There were "how to" books of success and self improvement and science of mind type things. There were also a lot of property deeds, business papers, mortgages, financial records and such. I found nothing in the packs that would be considered evil. On the contrary they were filled with important sorts of things that we would consider valuable in this life.

I knew beyond a doubt what the awesome vision meant. I knew that the grey people were God's people locked in the rut of religion carrying unbelievable burdens trying to fulfill church systems that had become lifeless and inordinately filled with man's traditions. I was overcome with the magnitude of what I had just seen. The Lord assured me that this change would come about. I proceeded to my prayer spot with a broken heart for God's people and began from that moment on to cry out for the glorious transformation that I had seen to come to pass. I prayed for the sound to come and the light to shine and the crystal clear river to cleanse the religious coating of death from His people and cause us to lay aside the heavy burdens of religion and ascend into glorious oneness with Him.

The transformation has begun.

Praise God! The transformation did begin and is now gaining momentum. In the vision I was aware of an endless line of people before and behind the ones who were on the prayer hill. Though it was not a part of the vision, I believe that as the grey people in the endless line come to the hill of prayer they will come into a place where the sound of transformation can be heard and the light of glory will shine upon them. And as it was in the vision all who hear the sound and see the light will be transformed. Are you hearing the sound and seeing the glorious light of transformation?

What about all this adversity that I am encountering, after stepping out of the rut?

After having heard and seen, some may wonder if they are really on the way because of the adversity they have encountered. The vision did not show the tribulation and persecution that we encounter in the valley. The pain of transformation that many of us have already or may soon pass through was not described in that particular vision. God was not hiding it from us but was showing us what to pray for. We never need to pray for persecution, it will come as needed to aid transformation for at least some of us.

Persecution and unjust painful experiences are a normal part of becoming as Christ is in the world. These painful experiences are much more than just some unpleasant side effects of becoming as Christ. There is a significant purpose in suffering persecution. Scripture clearly tells us that those who are treated badly for the sake of righteousness or the name of Christ are blessed. Quietly suffering unjust painful experiences and willingly accepting personal sacrifice can cause significant increase in possessing the kingdom of God.

Mat 5:10-11:  Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.

Mark 10:29-30:  So Jesus answered and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel's, who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time; houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions."

2 Tim 3:12: Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.

Keep on pursuing Love. Love never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Transition From the Rule of Gentile World Power

By Wade E Taylor

We are living in the time of transition from the rule of Gentile world powers, into the Millennial Kingdom of God.   These Gentile world powers are in a process of decreasing, and the Millennial Kingdom is beginning to increase.   Most of the Lord's people have their eyes set on the Gentile world governments, and are praying and seeking ways to bring correction. But instead, we should consecrate our prayers and attention on the developing government of the Kingdom of God, as the Gentile world governments are in the process of being brought to an end.  

In the Church Age, the Lord ministered to His people through the giftings and enablings that were imparted to those called to minister. The success of any one of these ministries was based on their ability to yield to and function in these giftings and enablings.

In the Kingdom, ministry is very different. Kingdom ministry relates to those who have come to a complete end of their abilities and giftings, and takes place in those who have become so empty, that the Lord, through these, can come and minister His life to His people.

The Apostle Paul understood this when he said, "I live, yet not I." That is, "I am so crucified with Christ, and so dead to my life, that the Lord is living and ministering His life through my life."

Today, many of those who have made a high level of commitment to the Lord are confused.   This is because they are still relating their spiritual life experience and ministry to the giftings that they have always functioned in. All this is coming to an end, as the Lord is bringing each of us to the end of our abilities, so His ability can function through us.

Many of us are having "Job" like experiences, in which all that we value is being removed.  As Job, it is important that we do not fault the Lord, and that we submit unconditionally to His hand upon our spiritual life experience.

If we will implicitly trust the Lord, and allow Him to live His life through our lives, the Kingdom of God will begin to expand, and in time, will fill the earth.

Recently, I felt that the Lord was accepting the level of national repentance that is taking place here in America, and the judgments that were coming are being delayed. Instead, there will be a gradually released, end-time ingathering of the lost, and also, all those who are committed to the Lord's higher purposes will be "lifted" into a higher realm of divine activity.

On a personal note, by divine appointment, I continue to reside in Washington, DC.  Having a word from the Lord, I have submitted my life to be as a "conduit," through which the Lord can move to affect the course of our Nation. Your prayer support is both needed and deeply appreciated, as there is much satanic warfare and retaliations.

Thank you, for your prayers and continued interest in my life and ministry, as I await a fresh visitation from our Lord. Your encouraging words, comments, and support are greatly appreciated.

If you have any thoughts or suggestions about the web site www.wadetaylor.org, please share this with me.

Please feel free to send me an email at this email address: wade@wadetaylor.org.

In His love,

Wade E Taylor

3. The Plaster Mold: A Religious Fable

By David Ryser

And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; otherwise the new wine will burst the skins, and it will be spilled out, and the skins will be ruined.  But new wine must be put into fresh wineskins.  And no one after drinking old wine wishes for new; for he says, The old is good enough.  
(Jesus of Nazareth, Luke 5:37-39 NASB)

There once was a man who, while shopping at an Arts & Crafts store, came across a plaster mold that was on sale at a deep discount.  He examined the mold closely, but could not determine what shape the mold might produce.  Being a curious sort, the man decided to purchase the mold intending to pour hot wax into it in order to see what the result might be after the wax had cooled.

So the man bought the mold and took it home.

Taking the mold into his workshop, the man proceeded to melt some cheap wax over a low flame.  Then he poured the melted wax into the mold and waited for it to cool.  When the wax had cooled and hardened, the man popped the wax out of the mold and onto his workbench.

He looked at the formed wax and gasped!

Staring up at him from the table was the face of a gargoyle!  It was ugly!  Hideous!  Fiendish-looking!  The man was repulsed by the wax image, so he destroyed it.  Then he began to consider how he might change the figure produced by the mold into something beautiful.

And he had an idea.

I know whats wrong, he thought.  The problem is that I used an inferior wax the first time.  So he resolved to use a higher quality of material on his next try.  He purchased some more expensive wax, melted it over a low flame, and poured it into the mold.  As the wax cooled, the man eagerly anticipated the beautiful image that the mold would produce as a result of this effort.

The wax cooled and hardened.

The man popped the wax out of the mold.  Looking up at him from the table was the face of a gargoyle!  A gargoyle as ugly as the first!

In fact, the faces were identical.

Determined to produce a thing of beauty from the mold, the man decided to switch the material he would pour into the mold on his third try.  So he procured some inexpensive plastic, melted it over a low flame, and poured it into the mold.  The plastic cooled and hardened.  The man popped the plastic out of the mold.

Another gargoyle!  Identical to the first two!

The man was disappointed, but undaunted.  He made several more attempts to produce something beautiful from the mold using plastics of higher quality (and greater cost) each time but the result was always the same.  In the end, an ugly gargoyle face stared up at him from the table.

Finally the man conceded defeat.

The materials I have been using are not good enough, not pure enough, not valuable enough, he reasoned.  If I would use silver or gold, the mold would produce a thing of beauty.

And then, because the man had neither silver nor gold, he hung his head and he wept.

The moral of the story:  It doesn’t matter what move of God you put into the religious system the power, the people, the hearts, the anointing, and the gifting because as soon as the move cools and hardens, what is left will look exactly like the old religious system--the system is incapable of producing anything else.

Responses to this article are welcomed.  You may contact the author at drdave1545@yahoo.com

Dr. David Ryser

http://catchthewindministries.blogspot.com/ 

3. Top News Headlines 

P.A. Statehood Bid Meant to Destroy Israel? - 9/15/2011
A Hamas activist in Gaza wrote: "The struggle is about the very existence of Israel and not about the 1967 borders." In a documentary aired on P A TV, "We are drawing our new maps," one person said. "When they [Israelis] disappear from the picture, like a forgotten chapter in the pages of history, we will build it anew. The Mughrabi Quarter will be built here on...." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37781&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Structured Homeschooling Gets an A+ - 9/15/2011
First nonpartisan study concludes: "Although public school children we assessed were performing at or above expected levels for their ages, children who received structured homeschooling had superior test results compared to their peers. From a half-grade advantage in math to 2.2 grade levels in reading. About1.5 million children in the US are homeschooled. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37782&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1  

Rick Perry Shares Faith Journey at Liberty University - 9/15/2011
Perry, the front-runner for the GOP nomination for president, spoke for 20 minutes to more than 10,000 students in Liberty’s convocation gathering of the student body in the school’s basketball arena. Media presence was heavy, with representatives from major news agencies including The Washington Post, New York Times, NBC, ABC, FOX News and C-SPAN. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37780&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1 

White House in Hot Spot over Solar Company Loan - 9/14/2011
Questions are mounting about the Obama administration's ties to a collapsed solar energy company. The company named Solyndra received a $535 million loan from the government and now it appears American taxpayers are footing the bill. Congress is investigating the controversial loan and the company's possible links to the White House. The company went bankrupt. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37771&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Spiritual Warfare Prayer Cures New Moon Illness - 9/15/2011
Whenever a new moon would come around, Saachi Mehta’s behavior changed. For five days starting on the day of the new moon, she could not hear or talk, and her body would shut down as if she was suddenly paralyzed. Worried for their 20-year-old daughter, Saachi’s parents took her to see witchdoctors and temple priests, but neither could offer her a cure. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37779&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

News From British Isles, Ireland and Europe - 9/15/2011
PM challenged to support prayer for Britain, Christianity meets high street consumerism in Christmas ad - End ‘intrusive’ equality surveys, says Govt minister - Children 'biggest losers' of benefit cap - MP wants to force churches into same-sex unions - Scottish Catholic opposition to homosexual ‘marriage’ - Hungary: Churches take over state schools - and More. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37778&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Ex-Muslim Speaks Out about 'The Koran Dilemma' - 9/13/2011
"Muslims know very well that the best way to conquer is not by the sword anymore." "It's by infiltrating the societies, the political systems, and by basically taking their time to grow, to become a majority that at some point, they will have a voice that they can topple things basically to their advantage." "Islam is much different than presented by the Western media". Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37763&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Somalia: a land of terror and martyrdom (plus update on Nigeria) - 9/14/2011
Christ has a Church (a people) in war-ravaged, famine-wracked Somalia. This Church consists almost entirely of Somali converts from Islam. Al-Shabaab -- the Islamic fundamentalist al-Qaeda affiliate that controls most of Somalia -- is committed to extinguishing this Church. At least 25 Somali Christians have been martyred since September 2008. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37774&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Sudan: war spread across "new south" into Blue Nile. -- citizens of Blue Nile suffer bombings and denial of humanitarian aid - 9/14/2011
The Arab-supremacist, Islamist regime of President Omar el-Bashir has long systematically marginalised (politically and economically) all Sudan's non-Arabs and violently persecuted all those who dare resist Islamisation. Black African Muslims who oppose the racist regime are labeled apostate and targeted for elimination along with the infidels. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37772&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Iran Demonstrates Islamic Law as Oklahoma Decides on Sharia Ban - 9/13/2011
Clear imagery has emerged of what America could look like under Islamic law. Three Iranian men were executed for alleged homosexual acts. The men were hanged to death on Sunday morning at Karoun prison in the southwestern city of Ahvaz. Under traditional Islamic law, homosexual practice and adultery, among other offenses, are punishable by death. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37764&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Prayer Alert: Dr. James Dobson Injured in Horseback Riding Accident - 9/12/2011
"On behalf of my dad and our entire family, thank you so much for your concern and for your prayers!" Over the weekend, renowned Christian family psychologist Dr. James Dobson, fell from a horse while riding this past weekend. Though he fractured and broke some bones, he is hospitalized in stable condition and expected to make a full recovery. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37759&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Jesus our perfect Savior! - By Rolland Baker, Iris Ministries, Inc. - 9/12/2011
SOUTH SUDAN - Here's another visual sampling of revival-Iris style! We want these galleries to portray what words cannot! So this time we show you remote South Sudan, more night meetings and daily ministry in the villages of Mozambique, our family back in Pemba, kids, faces, love, fun, a computer lab, dramatic healing, more baptisms, fruit, fruit, fruit... Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37760&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Muslims Blockade Christian Village in Egypt, Demand Demolition of Church - 9/10/2011
Christians in the Egyptian village have been forbidden to leave their homes or buy food until they remove the Church, which was rebuilt. Muslims have threatened to demolish the church or use it as a mosque. Despite the presence of security forces, Muslims have blocked the roads to the village, refusing passage of any Christians under any circumstance. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37742&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1 

Miracle breakthrough needed to reach starving Somali children - 9/9/2011
I'm writing today with a different kind of request. Would you take a few minutes to pray? Here's why: There are 750,000 people who could starve to death in the next four months in an area of Somalia that aid agencies have not been able to reach. This situation is horrific and avoidable. Families are walking 100 miles in search of aid, only the strongest survive. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37736&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1 

China's Forced Abortion Policy Not Ending As Planned - 9/12/2011
China's one-child family planning program remains a source of coercion, forced abortions, infanticide and perilously imbalanced boy-girl ratios. Churches in China will recognize but not celebrate the anniversary of China’s One-Child Policy. The policy has brought death throughout China, and combined with a son-preference, has meant the loss of millions of little girls. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37762&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines, Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by News Room on 09/18/2011 at 5:58pm
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version