1. Faith, Rest and Peace in Frontier Kingdom Tribal Villages
2. God's Chosen Vessels
3. Top News Headlines

Subscribe To OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. God’s Kingdom Tribal Lifestyle

Part 2 – Localized Living
Chapter 5 – Faith Rest and Peace 

By Ron McGatlin
The frontier of kingdom of heaven life on earth is like small villages linked together in a wilderness of hostile environment. Inside the tribal villages of kingdom people, there is unity, agreement, and a sense of loving connection and godly protection. The flow of the glory of God fills the villages.
The tribal villages become as shining lights in the midst of the darkness of godless existence that is filled with evil of every sort. Pain and suffering fill the darkness of despair. False glory of fallen human prideful intelligence builds kingdoms of self-worship and the human folly of lustful pleasure-seeking that leads to deep depravity. Wars, strife, and killing of the innocent become normalized among the depraved people.
Some of the people who are seated in the darkness look up and see the light of the glory of God upon the villages of the kingdom people and begin to walk toward the light (Isa 60). They are cleansed of their ways of darkness as they move through the light toward the brightness of the glory of God. The love of God flowing through the tribal people receives them and guides them into the kingdom of heaven way of life.
However, multitudes in the darkness hate the light and will not come toward it (John 3:20-21). They also do all they can to stop others from entering the light of the kingdom of God (Luke 11:52). Their desire is to destroy the villages of light, but God is the protector of the kingdom villages (Psa 230). Driven by spirits of darkness the people of darkness wait outside the light to viciously attack anyone entering or leaving the villages of light. Those who are leaving the darkness to enter the kingdom light must press through the demonized forces seeking to prevent them from entering the real kingdom of God on earth from heaven (Mat 11:12).
Inside the kingdom tribal villages, cooperation leads to peace and prosperity. God working with them and their cooperation with one another, rather than competing with each other, leads to high levels of production of all that is needed in the village.  There is no competition in the kingdom of God. The pure love of God motivates every person to serve and provide for one another. Giving is the way of the kingdom. Taking is the way of the fallen world.
Inside the kingdom tribal villages, there is rest to the soul as the Spirit of God working in the human spirit receives the responsibility for the well being of the soul and body. Our souls are at rest as our entire lives are in the hands of the Spirit of God. The powerful grace of God in Christ Jesus within us empowers us to live godly lives in peace and joy.
In the tribal village lifestyle, faith (believing and trusting) becomes normal to our lives of resting in the Spirit of God within and around us. Faith becomes reality of experience, and there is no longer doubt or fear. There is no need of striving to do or to be. God plants His desires in us and then guides us into full wisdom and empowerment to fulfill His desire. Holy angels are sent to work with us to affect all creation with the life and works of Christ Jesus.
Frontier kingdom tribal villages are temporary. They are kingdom seed organisms planted on earth from heaven. As the extreme judgments of God cleanse the earth of all that lifts itself against God, the kingdom of God will spread across the entire world. The frontier villagers will spread to replenish the earth with God’s kingdom people. The glory of God shall fill the earth.
In this current season, frontier kingdom tribal villages are set apart and self contained living organisms of relational life. They are forerunner colonies of the kingdom of heaven on earth. The economy within the villages is love-based, and the medium of exchange is loving service. Everyone seeks to provide equally for themselves and the other people of the village. All of the people work together, each providing their talent or gift to care for one another.
There will not be need to seek provision from the outside Babylonian world. God will help the kingdom tribal people to transfer the wealth of the wicked into the kingdom villages. As judgments fall the resulting harvest will cause many in the darkness to come to the light and bring the wealth of the world into the kingdom (Prov 13:22) (Isa 60:5) (Isa 60:11). Sons will come from afar returning to the spiritual mountain of God. The provisions of the harvest will be transported into the kingdom tribal villages (Isa 60:4).
One Head of the Tribal Villages
Christ Jesus flowing through the Holy Spirit is the only head of the kingdom tribal villages. Every mature soul looks to Christ Jesus for headship. Village elders are simply those who have walked longer with Christ Jesus by the Spirit and lead others to grow fully and intimately into the headship of Christ Jesus by the Spirit. Village elders lead the younger into following the headship of Christ.   
Tribal elders are simply village elders led by the Spirit to move between the villages and carry the substance of God from village to village. Each of the village and tribal elders (mature sons) may function in the gifting of apostle, prophet, evangelist, shepherd, or teacher or whatever gifting God desires for them.
We must look forward and not look back.
Faith, rest, and peace will fill our souls if we look upward and ahead to the reality of the kingdom of God. If we look to the dark circumstances of this world and the vast areas of darkness of the past, we will die where we stand. Lift up your eyes and look to the higher places of God and see the glory of God pouring out through the Spirit to grace us for this season of becoming the kingdom of heaven on earth (Psa 121-1). If we look back to the passing city of religious systems of false traditions of man and doctrines of demons, we will not enter into the forerunner villages of the kingdom of heaven that are forming by the Spirit on earth now (Phil 3:13).
If we will set our faces toward New Jerusalem, supernatural Spirit-of-God empowerment beyond where we have been and what we have seen is before us (Jer 51:50). We must set our mind’s affection on things above and not on the things of the earth (Col 3:2). There is a beautiful garden before us and ashes of a scorched earth behind us. Looking back will dissolve our strength, and we will crumble as a pillar of salt. Rock salt looks strong but will crumble under stress and collapse (Gen 19:26).
God is strengthening His kingdom people to enter into the promises of kingdom reality. For a number of years the trumpets have been blowing out the message to come out of Babylon. We should be prepared by now to cash in all of our investments in Babylon and prepare to invest in the journey into the promised kingdom of God. Prepare provision for the establishment of tribal kingdom villages with those of the love connections that God has been and is putting together.
Josh 1:9-11: "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying, "Pass through the camp and command the people, saying, 'Prepare provisions for yourselves, for within three days you will cross over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God is giving you to possess.'"

For Chapters 1-4 Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37418&a mp;PN=1
The Sword of the Lord comes,
Ron McGatlin

2. God’s Chosen Vessels

By Duane Stewart

In considering the Christ, it is very important to remember that He is both the head and a many member body, which God has anointed and called to bring forth the visible expression of the invisible God. He is a King/Priest company of people, purposed to establish the kingdom of God in the earth. These are to become the people of manifestation, who shall do the greater works of the Father which Jesus told us about. These are to come forth in a full measure, totally led of the Holy Spirit, in doing only what they see their Father do and saying only what they hear Him say. These are a people pure in heart, with a love for God that surpasses all else. These serve God and Him alone and as chosen vessels they are called to express His nature which lives within.

Isaiah 4:2 speaks to us of a Branch, “In that day shall the Branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious....” The branch spoken of here is the Hebrew word “ZEMACH” which has the meaning of “a sprout” and is used in scripture when speaking of the Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth. But, in Isaiah 11:1 we are told, “And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots”. The word “Branch” in this scripture is not the same Hebrew word as used in Isaiah 4:2. Here in Isaiah 11:1 the word translated “Branch” is the Hebrew word “NEZER” which has the meaning of “a shoot, a descendant”.

These different Hebrew words and their meanings speak to us more along the line of shoots growing out from a sprout. With “sprout”, again a word used when speaking of the Messiah, we are shown God’s intended purpose in His birthing a people of like kind as the sprout. These are those “shoots” coming forth as offspring of the Messiah, Jesus Christ, “the sprout”.

God has declared, in His word, that the elder son would have for Himself a generation. “....who shall declare his generation? .... Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand”. (Isaiah 53:8 & 10).

Pointing to a generation of the last day, to come forth in the earth, to manifest the greater works in which Jesus spoke of when speaking of going to the Father. John 14:12 states, “Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do, because I go unto my Father”. (Also read Isaiah 11:1-16).

In the appearing, the releasing or birthing of these “shoots, these descendants”, these chosen ones of the Father, a kingdom government is established which shall put to right standing all the kingdoms of the world’s wrongs. This government shall correct all that hurts or destroys. This is a kingdom that changes the course of the Adam nature and causes peace to take the place of enmity. Isaiah 11:9 declares, “They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea”.

In that day, even as God visited Egypt with plagues and judgment to release Israel from bondage, so shall He visit the earth through a “root of Jesse”, a remnant of people, and the “shoots”, who have become an ensign in which all the world shall seek after. These ones shall find themselves moving in such as anointing, that mankind shall begin to see, through them, a visible expression of an invisible God. Herein God’s glory shall be manifest.

In this day spoken of, the earth shall begin to see the true seed of Abraham, the generation of which is the Christ. Through the release of a working revelation concerning these “last days”, these sons shall be matured and manifested as a Christ-like company who become God’s spokesmen and representatives on the earth. In Matt. 16:19 we are shown, “And I will give unto thee the keys (power to open) of the kingdom of heaven; and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven”.

The prerequisite for being used in such a place of power and authority is determined by John 5:19 which says, “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, the Son (sprout and shoots) can do nothing of Himself, but what He seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise”. This scripture is speaking of the Christ, both head and the many member body, concerning these last day works which have been promised. This is a son company, which matures unto the place, wherein, they do nothing of themselves. The works which they do are only that which they see the Father do. This speaks of a special kind of relationship between the Father and the many member sons. In this relationship, they fulfill all that the Father has purposed for this day and that day which is to come.

It is of a certainty that God has purposed to build something for Him to dwell in. But in all God’s dealings with David, King over Israel, we can see that God did not desire, nor request of David to build Him a house of cedar in which to dwell.

II Sam. 7:5-7 & 12-13 reveals that while David was not to build Him a house, God would have for Himself a seed, after David’s genealogy, that would be raised up for the purpose of building God a house to dwell in. “Go and tell My servant David, thus saith the Lord, Shalt thou build Me an house for Me to dwell in? Whereas I have not dwelt in any house since I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle, In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spoke I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed My People Israel, saying, Why build ye not Me an house of cedar? .... And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build a house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom forever”.

Who is this chosen seed God speaks of here? Who is this seed in whom God declares would become a kingdom to be established forever? I Cor. 3:16 declares for us who this kingdom – this dwelling place of God – this temple is, “Know ye not that ye are the Temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?”

The Greek word used in this scripture for “temple” means, “the Sanctuary or actual Temple building consisting of the Holy Place and the Holy of Holies”. This clarifies for us, that there are a people who do become God’s dwelling place, God’s chosen ones who become the expression of His glory as typed by the Old Testament Holy Place and Holy of Holies.

In the Old Testament tabernacle, among the children of Israel, God’s glory dwelt and was confirmed with a cloud by day and a fire by night. God shall likewise, in the last days, establish for Himself a dwelling place. These chosen ones, they shall likewise become the visible expression of the invisible God. They shall be confirmed by the in-Christed anointing wherein a full measure shall be expressed. We do not any longer live and manifest just the in-part anointing, but in the fullness thereof. “For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. (John 3:34).

It has been promised by God and even as His Word is yea and amen, so shall it come to pass. Even now there is a sounding trumpet being heard throughout the land. God, as promised, is declaring the message, He is sending forth His sounding messenger that is proclaiming the day of His appearing. Even as John the Baptist was the messenger for the preparing of Jesus’ coming forth, likewise a messenger is sounding out and making ready the way for the appearing of the many member Christ, those chosen ones who are being made ready to come forth.

Mal. 3:1 shouts out, “Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, Whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to His Temple (who is His temple?), even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, He shall come, saith the Lord of hosts”.

Friends, even as we write, there is a revival of sorts, taking place, that is preparing the way for this appearing of the Christ and His body. It seems as if from every source and channel of ministry, a trumpet is sounding, declaring, “Prepare ye the way for the coming of the Lord”. God has raised up many anointed ministers, who today, are being used to become this trumpet. But even as John the Baptist, they declare that they are not that Christ, but the Christ shall and will come.

It is declared for us in II Thess. 1:10 in this manner, “When He shall (shall have) come to be glorified (expressed) in (being or remaining within, with the primary idea of rest and continuance) His saints (holy separated ones), and to be admired in all them that believe in that day”. An appearing shall and will take place, a coming forth of a many member anointed one, the in-Christed ones. They, as Jesus, shall follow in the aftermath of the John the Baptist ministry, which is being manifested in the now, those ones who are anointed and preparing the way for the manifestation of the fullness of the Christ.

This is only a portion of this article. For the full article, Go Here:    http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38012&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

3. Top News Headlines 

No Christian Churches Left in Afghanistan - 10/18/2011
According to the U.S. State Department, there are no public churches left standing in Afghanistan. The last public Christian church in Afghanistan was razed back in March 2010. This situation exists in spite of a decade of war against the Taliban, costing U.S. taxpayers $440 billion and incurring more than 1,700 U.S. military deaths to date. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37998&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Eddie Long Sued for Alleged Role in Ponzi Scheme - 10/20/2011
Bishop Eddie Long is facing another run in with the law. Just months after the pastor quietly settled with four young men who accused him of sexual misconduct—and just weeks after he settled a $2 million lawsuit involving a real estate venture—the bishop is now facing a third civil lawsuit. Members of Church are claiming Long encouraged them to invest in a Ponzi scheme. Read On:   http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38006&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1 

Luis Palau to proclaim the Good News to millions throughout the Spanish-speaking world - 10/20/2011
This November, Luis Palau will host Continente 2011, a mass-media evangelistic campaign spanning the entire Spanish-speaking world. In partnership with Spanish television network Enlace, Luis Palau will produce four nights of Night Talk, a live Q-and-A program featuring Luis Palau, November 7-10. Callers from 26 countries can receive Biblical guidance on matters of faith. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38005&a mp;PN=1

17-year-old Somali Christian Beheaded by Muslims - 10/20/2011
Muslims from the Islamic extremist group al Shabaab beheaded a 17-year-old Somali Christian near Mogadishu. The Muslims, who have vowed to rid Somalia of Christianity, killed Guled Jama Muktar on Sept. 25 in his home. The Christians had Bible meetings in their house. The boys parents were already at work at 6am when he was killed at home. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38004&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

News From British Isles, Ireland. Europe and Worldwide - 10/20/2011
Atheist help for clergy closet unbelievers - Judge slates same-sex couples’ fight over girls - Bishop of London attacks top public school after it demolishes its chapel - New website to report inappropriate TV programmes - Governments called to tackle global hunger - Polish TV bows to church demands - Southeast Asia/Central America: Worst floods - and More> Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38003&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Oregon Family's Photos Posted on Pedophile Websites - 10/20/2011
April Miller's husband recently uploaded hundreds of family pictures using the iPhone application Photobucket. Many of the pictures were of their two sons, both are under the age of 12. Miller said her husband didn't realize he needed to click the application's privacy button. A few days later, someone told Miller they had found her sons pictures on questionable websites. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38002&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

African famine relief at risk over security concerns - 10/18/2011
Kidnappings five days ago from the world's largest refugee camp in Kenya threatens relief efforts there. Kenya's top security chiefs will pursue militants into Somalia. However, due to the kidnappings, the border with Somalia will be closed. Meanwhile, the United Nations suspended some of their operations until things settle down. There have been aid workers killed. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37996&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Two Minor Girls Rescued from a Brothel in India - 10/18/2011
Two minor girls stuck in prostitution ring in a red light area in Pune were rescued by the Christian organization, Indian Rescue Mission, along with the Social Security cell of Pune police on Thursday, October 13, 2011. The police are trying to ascertain the identity of the persons who trafficked the girls. Indian Rescue Mission has rescued hundreds of girls from slavery. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37995&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Muslims Murder Christian Evangelist in Nigeria - 10/18/2011
Violence-weary Christians in Borno state have been further upset to learn of the murder of a Nigerian evangelist by Boko Haram less than three months after the Islamic extremist group killed a Maiduguri pastor. Ojunta had returned to teach a class after the evacuation of his family. He went back to the field because he had a class with some believers on Saturday. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37993&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Hamas Urged to Capture More Israeli Soldiers - 10/18/2011
Thousands of Palestinians celebrated the release of 477 prisoners in Israel, Tuesday. The mass release was part of a prisoner swap that freed Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit. The deal will ultimately release a total of 1,027 Palestinian prisoners from Israeli jails. The crowd urged the group to seize more Israeli soldiers for future prisoner swaps. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37992&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Egypt's State Media Accused in Violence Against Christian Demonstrators - 10/16/2011
Egyptian state television has been accused of spreading false information and inciting violence against Christians protesting in front of the TV building. While the attack on the Christians was ongoing, news anchors called on Egyptians for more than three hours to come to the aid of their armed forces, saying they were being attacked by "armed Coptic protesters." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37979&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Government officials resign in protest of Egypt's handling of protest - 10/17/2011
In the wake of the brutal quell of the Christian protest in Tahrir Square, Egypt lost her finance minister and her deputy prime minister. Both men resigned in protest over the government's handling of the uprisings that left 26 dead. Egyptians gathered to protest the ruling military council during the funeral of 17 Christian protesters who died Sunday night. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=37983&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines,
Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version