Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest November 10, 2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 11/10/2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Worldwide Kingdom Awakening News and Views

Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Edition
1. Entering Heavenly Spiritual Reality
2. Divine Government of God - Part 2 Video
3. Gathered Into Jesus
4. Top News Headlines

Subscribe To OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. God’s Kingdom Tribal Lifestyle

Part 3 – Spirit to spirit
Chapter 8 - Entering Heavenly Spiritual Reality
By Ron McGatlin
Before us is one of the most significant times of spiritual change of all known history. We have entered the season of the fulfillment of the purposes of God in Christ Jesus. All that has been done on earth since the birth of Christ Jesus has been preparation for and moving toward that which is now coming into view. Supernatural heavenly spiritual reality has come to earth from heaven in maturing humble sons of God. Grace empowerment of God is dwelling on earth in Christ abiding in His people.
We are now engaged in a time of rapid preparation to bring forth the glorious plan of God on earth from heaven – the kingdom of God is come, and the will of God is being done. There are yet multitudes to be brought in and prepared for the rule of God on earth as it is in heaven. Never before have so many humble holy people been so disconnected from their natural lives and walking in the supernatural spiritual reality of God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. Yet many more are now being called to step through the veil into the glory of the supernatural realm of heavenly life.
Leaving Our Past Life
For many believers, natural life has become a drudge and loss of life’s purpose and passion. They are overloaded with responsibilities of natural needs and requirements of structured social order. There is little or no passion for the purposes that once motivated them with hope for things to come. Hope has been delayed and has faded from them. The things they thought would bring life and freedom have brought boredom and bondage.
Coming near to the presence of God in and among others is not pleasant for them. They see others alive with what they do not have. Or they see others only acting out Christian roles pretending to be what they really are not.
They continue in their unfulfilled desperate longing for the divine purpose and intimacy with God that seems always just beyond their reach.
Reaching back to the old self-effort of self-denying to try to become dead to self enough to really experience the presence of God, leads only to increased failure and more discouragement. They may even begin to believe that the people around them are the problem. “If only my husband, my wife or my church family or friends or whoever, would do what I need and be different, I would feel good about things again.” Fantasy thoughts of abandoning their present life and responsibilities enter their minds.
The Call of God
Believe it or not, sometimes the above desperate feelings are related to God’s call and His working in our lives. God is probably just as disgusted with our prideful, self-focused, pleasure-seeking lifestyles as we are. However, in His ultimate wisdom and love, He knows that our materialistic, pleasure-seeking, pseudo-Christian lives are simply substitutes for the spiritual reality of life that we may have never experienced.
Many of us have been trained by the world to take care of ourselves and strive to gain fulfillment in our natural lives by setting goals based on what we deem will bring us what we want. The challenge of striving to reach our goals does give our prideful, competitive souls increased purpose and motivation for a season.
One of the most discouraging scenarios occurs when we reach our goal and find it empty. At this point, our false purpose and motivation that stimulated our lives evaporates leaving us with only the responsibility of tending and maintaining our empty dream. The obvious natural resolution is to regain our purpose and motivation by coming up with new greater goals. For believers this may involve a change of direction toward what we deem as more worthy religious goals. “Surely, my striving to become a significant minister in the church and doing self-sacrificing things to reach the lost will provide the missing deep inner satisfaction of my life.”
At some point a shocking and depressing crash results from again discovering the self-established goal and self-motivated dream of being a super minister for God is just as empty as our other goals were. We are again left with the heavy burden and responsibility of feeding and maintaining the works produced by our dreams. The work takes on a life of its own and begins to rule us and everyone that is with us according to its needs and desires. Our unmet natural and spiritual needs have caused us to create monsters that seek to consume us. Spiritually, most of the world including many believers, have become as dry bones with no life left in them.
CAN THESE DRY BONES LIVE?
God is breathing fresh life of His Spirit into His kingdom army. The spiritual fire of God is once again restoring the desperate and entrapped believers to true life in the Spirit. Fresh breath of the Spirit of God is blowing into the lives of those who once walked in His Spirit and are crying out to Him in the darkness of night for the glory of God to fill their lives greater than ever before. Many others who have never before known the fullness of the Spirit are quickly being filled abundantly with the life of the Spirit. The power of God is coming upon and within His people. God is removing stony hearts and filling lives with the exciting fire of His Spirit.
The hand of the LORD came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones.
Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry.
And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?" So I answered, "O Lord GOD, You know."
Again He said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD!
'Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: "Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.
"I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the LORD."' "
So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone.
Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
Also He said to me, "Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live."' "
So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army. ~ Ezekiel 37:1- 10
Answering the Call to Glory
This is a work of God not the works of any man. Our self-effort to cleanse ourselves or to cleanse others is fruitless. It is the glory of God that brings life from death and gives light to consume our darkness.
We cannot prophesy the unjust into becoming just or the unholy into being holy. We cannot prophesy living people into being righteous or holy.
"He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still." ~ Rev 22:11 
However, as God directs, we are to prophesy the dead into living. We can prophesy glorious life into dead dry bones of useless lives.
Prophesy the breath-of-God supernatural life of glory coming into your own dry-bones life.
As long as there is anything remaining of our self will and strength to try to clean up our lives and make ourselves righteous and holy, we are not yet “dry bones” enough to enter the heavenly spiritual reality of the glory of God.
Prophesy the breath of Spirit life to the purposeless and passionless dry-bones drudge of natural life. The glory of God will dissolve our self-will and clean us up. The fire of abundant life of Christ Jesus in His kingdom glory is upon those from whom and in whom the words of Spirit flow.
Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD!
'Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: "Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.
We are the mighty army of God raised from dead dry bones into the glory of the kingdom of God on earth. Our lives are filled with purpose, and the passion of God flows through our lives. Passion for the glorious kingdom of God is manifesting in our lives now and for eternity. We are entering heavenly spiritual reality. Life will never be the same again.
The Sword of the Lord comes,

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Divine Government of God - Part 2 - Video 

DIVINE GOVERNMENT OF GOD - Part 2 Divine Authority - Kriston Couchey

For more teaching on this subject go here: openheaven.com/​forums/​forum_posts.asp?TID=3803 2&PN=1

3. Gathered Into Jesus

By Charles Elliott Newbold, Jr.
The Lord Jesus Christ is calling His holy ones out of the world to be fully gathered into Him. This is in fulfillment of Tabernacles, also known as the feast of Ingathering. He is gathering us together into Him; that is, He is causing us to cluster in small family groups, mostly in home settings, that we might stimulate one another unto good works and even more so as we see that day approaching.
He is setting it in our hearts to be joined to Him in this knit-work of Kingdom relationships. Yes, the gifts and ministries of the Spirit, although they are fading away under Pentecost, are still needed. They are the instruments the Holy Spirit uses to bring us into that “unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.” Eph. 4:13.
Therefore, when we come together, “every one of you has a psalm, has a doctrine, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.” 1 Cor. 14:26.
Let us be diligent, therefore, to allow the Holy Spirit to place us in the body as He wills, not as we will. 1 Cor. 12:18. It is ours to seek the Lord just where we fit into the body.
There is only one body of Christ and this one body is being prepared by the Holy Spirit to be the fully cleansed and adorned bride of Christ. She is the bride of the Anointed One. She will become fully one with Him; therefore, she will carry His anointing. Let it be so, Lord!
Therefore, let each of us approach the coming of the day of the Lord with all humility, gentleness, and eagerness to follow the Lamb wherever He goes. Rev. 14:4. Let us eagerly seek to live our lives by the motto: All things by the Spirit.
For if we walk in the Spirit we will no longer give place for the flesh. Flesh and blood will not inherit the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
When we see the Holy Spirit flanking right, we flank right; when flanking left, we flank left. When He halts, we halt. If in a command to march forward we march forward. There is only one body, one Bride, one army, one new man, and one company of overcomers. Now! Here! You have been birthed, wooed, recruited, recreated, and set apart for this day.
Put away your childish ways. You are mature in Him. You are perfected in Him. You are glorified in Him. Know! Live and walk in the knowledge of who you really are and not who the world falsely accuses you of being.
Walk with head lifted high. Walk in holiness. Walk the highway of holiness. Walk in integrity, yet in humility. For it is the Lord who works His good pleasure within you.
Walk! Walk toward Him, the author and finisher of your faith! Walk on and you will notice that you are in the company of many others walking shoulder to shoulder in clusters of His own choosing.
What a joy to be living in such a day as this. As we see the world around us folding in on itself, we at the same time see the glorious day of the Lord approaching. Choose this day what you choose to keep your eyes upon. I say: Keep your eyes upon Jesus as we are truly being caught up into Him, being gathered together into Him.
We are His assembly of called-out-ones to be assembled into Him.
Praise His Holy name.
Charles Elliott Newbold, Jr.
cenewbold@knology.net

4. Top News Headlines   

TheCall Detroit—11.11.11—LIVE on GOD TV - 11/10/2011
We are calling the nation to a 24-hour solemn assembly, daring to believe that Detroit's desperation can produce prayer that can change a nation." The full 24-hour event will be available to Internet viewers. TheCall Detroit will also feature extensively on the GOD Channel this weekend. "Believers from all across America will gather to fast, pray and cry out to God. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38172&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Detroit Mosques See TheCall Prayer Movement as Threat - 11/9/2011
Lou Engle and thousands of prayer warriors will gather together at Ford Field, home of the Detroit Lions, on Friday as part of TheCall, a 24-hour Christian prayer movement. But the Council on American-Islamic Relations, or CAIR, is making a call of its own. CAIR's Michigan chapter, is calling on mosques and other Muslim organizations to be prepared and alert. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38167&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Israel Hopes Iran Nuke Report Wake-Up Call to West - 11/9/2011
In its latest report the International Atomic Energy Agency provided the most damaging evidence yet about Iran's nuclear program. Some analysts believe the report confirms Iran possesses the nuclear know-how, means and materials to develop a nuclear bomb within a few months. Experts from Russia, Pakistan, and North Korea provided crucial expertise to Iran. Read On:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38165&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1 

Evangelist Steve Hill Battles Back From Cancer - 11/9/2011
The evangelist for the Brownsville revival in Pensacola, Fla., Hill battled melanoma for more than three years—and he refused to give up despite what sounded like death knocking at his door. Now, he’s preparing to run back to the battle line with the gospel of Jesus Christ. The world had not been told that doctors had given him only three days to live. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38166&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Somali Muslims Cut, Beat Christian Unconscious in Kenya - 11/8/2011
Hassan, a 25-year-old refugee from Somalia whose surname is withheld for security reasons, had hardly been raised as a Muslim, having received Christ at age 7. But the Somali neighbors in Kenya who attacked him left him for dead on Oct. 27, bleeding and naked, on the assumption that as a Somali he was born into Islam and was therefore an apostate deserving of death, Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38158&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

New Satellite TV channel dedicated to North Africa - 11/8/2011
Channel North Africa was created as a French cultural association with a goal to produce and broadcast media content that announces the gospel and teaches the Bible for the region of North Africa and to North Africans living outside the region. The vision of CNA is to see the peoples of North Africa reconciled with God, regenerated and transformed by the Gospel. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38152&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

14,000 from 49 Nations Attended E21 Asia In Jakarta, Indonesia - 11/7/2011
The first-ever Empowered21 Asia Congress was held October 25-29 at the Sentul International Convention Center in Jakarta, Indonesia. It was a historic gathering with over 14,000 people from 49 different nations. Delegations included over 600 house church leaders from China and over 300 from Vietnam. The congress was a time of intense, Spirit-Empowered ministry. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38148&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Pastor's Death Sentence Highlights Christians' Plight - 11/8/2011
Disillusioned with Islam, more Iranians are now embracing Christianity than perhaps at any other time since the Muslim invasion of Persia in the 7th century. A massive government crackdown against Christians has led to the imprisonment of many believers and the threatened execution of a pastor. Many have spent months in prison, often serving in solitary confinement. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38151&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Faith-based organization to help Veterans and families cope with PTSD as Military Veteran Launches "Base Camp Hope" - 11/6/2011
Base Camp Hope, a new therapeutic facility and drop-in center, is being developed in the Upper Midwest to help Veterans and their families address the growing problem of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). "I have seen too many Veterans with PSTD whose needs are not being met." "We will integrate spiritual healing along with mental and physical therapies." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38142&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Egypt Randomly Arresting Copts for Maspero Massacre - 11/5/2011
Egypt's Military Prosecutor decided to continue the detention of 34 Christians pending investigations on charges of inciting violence, carrying arms and insulting the armed forces during the October 9 Maspero Massacre. Most of them were arrested after October 9, and some were not even at the Maspero protest. They were collected from the streets for "being a Christian." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38134&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Sixty-three people killed in Nigeria by Muslims - 11/5/2011
The Red Cross says a series of bomb and gun attacks in the north-eastern Nigerian town of Damaturu has killed at least 63 people. Witnesses said the bombs hit several targets, including churches and the headquarters of the Yobe state police. Many people are reported to have fled the town after a night of violence. Islamist militant group Boko Haram was behind the attack. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38130&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

News From British Isles, Ireland. Europe and Worldwide - 11/10/2011
Many Christians concerned about same sex marriage. - Secret Children - Redefining marriage could have ‘massive impact’ - Military can lead on moral values and ethics - G20 seeks stronger IMF to fight debt crisis - Azerbaijan to tighten restrictions on religious literature - International: Day of prayer for the persecuted church - Syria: Crackdown has killed 3,500+ - More> Read More:  http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=38173&a mp;PN=1

For More Top News Headlines,
Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version