Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Recapturing Past Strengths in Today’s Glory Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/22/2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Recapturing Past Strengths in Today's Glory

By Ron McGatlin

In its depth, the glory of the Lord rest upon the powerful engine of God’s loving-kindness. The righteous goodness of God’s perfect love is the core of all existence and the glory of creation.

The kingdom of God on earth is to shine forth the brilliant light of the glory of God. God’s holiness flowing through the Holy Spirit in the hearts and lives of God’s people is the potential source of the glory of God covering the earth.

The manifest kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven awaits pure hearted men and women cleansed within from every spot or wrinkle of impurity. Heaven’s glory must have a clear channel to flow through.

The glory is like a powerful beam of light that becomes intense heat when it encounters resistance. Explosive and destructive results occur when the powerful light meets impeding impurities.

For decades now God has been gradually turning up the flow of glory light causing the impeding impurities in His people to begin to burn away. To avoid the uncomfortable spiritual cleansing sensation of “heart burn” many have backed away or turned from the brilliant source of holy righteousness flowing in the manifest presence of the glory of God.

All of our fleshly ways and demonic entanglements with the culture of the fallen world systems impede the flow of the light of the glory of God. Religion provides false systems to justify the wicked even while their darkness remains. Religion can become a shield to stop the burning in our hearts as we turn from the bright light of God’s glory and truth. False man-made religion can be much more comfortable for a season but, in the end, will be a great loss of the glory and abundant freedom of life in the Spirit of God.

Returning to the Spirit

For those who have turned away from walking in the fullness of the Spirit there needs to be a return to the place where they left the Spirit and a full overcoming of whatever it was that caused them to turn away. Always the ultimate source of turning away from fully walking in the Spirit is the work of the enemy. For some it may have been Christian education laced with doctrines of demons that caused a partial shift from the tree of life and hearing God, to the tree of knowledge and intellectually discerning biblical principles.

One of the enemy’s favorite schemes is to produce a counterfeit that looks like the true spiritual reality. When the false has been seen by seekers, it can cause them to turn away from the true spiritual reality when they see it, because it looks like the false that they had seen before. This has led to many believers resisting the true walk in the Spirit of miracle working power and guidance of the Spirit of God.

For others the turning away came because of distractions. The enemy can use naturally good things to distract us from the focus on Christ Jesus and walking in the Spirit. Things such as family, business or work, secular education, religious church responsibilities and many other forms of cultural pressures may have been used to distract and divert our attention from living and walking in the Spirit.

The word of the kingdom of God will not prosper in us apart from living and walking in the Spirit of God. In this time of entering the kingdom age, the glory light is being turned up to bring cleansing of impurities and release the brilliant glow of the glorious kingdom of God. It is like God has His hand on the big glory light control knob and is turning it up at an increasing rate.

The powerful holy light of the glory of God will burn and consume evil causing much destruction among all that will not turn to the light and allow their internal impurities to be removed. The same light of glory that produces righteousness, peace and joy in the pure-hearted sons of God brings destructive judgment to those who refuse Christ Jesus and the life of spiritual reality from heaven.

Spiritually Intimate with God

Through the season of severe destructive judgments falling upon everything that exalts itself against God, we will flourish under the shadow of Almighty God. I speak of spiritual intimacy that is available only to those who live and walk in the Holy Spirit. All we have today of Jesus and the Father in this life is through the Holy Spirit. As we are saturated and filled (baptized) with the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Christ fully lives in us and we abide in Christ Jesus in intimate oneness with God. Thus we dwell in the secret place with the Most High and remain under the shadow of the Almighty.

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."

Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence.

He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.

You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day,

Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you.

Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked. (Psalm 91:1-8)

Overcoming False Debate

Demonic deception working through religion has so clouded and confused many good people that they are missing the reality of the life of God in the Holy Spirit that produces the fullness of the kingdom of God within. Great tragedy and loss will soon be upon many as the glory turns up and the laser like light of God burns away their present lives. All they have trusted in and found comfort from that was not of God, will burn as wood, hay and stubble. There is no reason to debate with them or challenge the false beliefs they cling to that are eating their lives as worms devour a carcass. It is God that will bring full resolution of the matter.

Rev 22:11:  "He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."

Ministering to unbelieving Christians as with any ministry must be led and empowered by the Holy Spirit. Only by the guidance of the Holy Spirit can we flow in the perfect will and timing of God in every situation. Trying to follow spiritual principles with our natural understanding is always problematic. However, in this time of intense cleansing judgment that we have entered into, it can be a deadly serious blunder to follow principles or our human feelings.

As the Holy Spirit leads, there are times to support and stand with them - a season to try to teach them the word by the Spirit - to plead for their turning to the Spirit of God and from religious spirits and false teachings. The Holy Spirit may also lead, at other times, to stop standing with and supporting them – to be separated from them while the impurities are judged. "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you."

The work of Holy Spirit is the key to the ministry of Jesus. There can be no healing of hearts without the work of the Holy Spirit. Denying the fullness of the Holy Spirit disallows the healing of wounds in the heart and hinders coming to repentance for cleansing. Denying the fullness of the Holy Spirit over religious debate is severely dangerous to this life. It is the love and mercy of God that brings severe cleansing judgments to turn believers to the fullness of life with Him now or to take them home to their reward.

It would be difficult to grasp the vast amount of loss involved in debating and rejecting the reality of being fully filled within with the Holy Spirit and saturated from without with the Holy Spirit which is the baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire. Perhaps a couple of the major losses are the ability to be spiritually built up and to receive revelation of divine mysteries through praying in the Spirit. One of the major gifts through being submersed in the Holy Spirit is a Spirit-given prayer language that connects us directly into the glory light of God.

I could write on for days of the benefits, the miraculous spiritual life, the marvelous worth and absolute necessity of being Spirit-baptized and receiving a prayer language of unknown tongues (unknown to man and the enemy). However, many books have already been written and many sermons recorded by others in years past. I can only tell you that it is time to seek the fullness of Christ Jesus in the Holy Spirit with all of your heart. Pray in the Spirit and be prepared for the times of severe cleansing judgments and the subsequent release of the glorious kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Even if the entire world denied the baptism of the Holy Spirit and praying in tongues, these things are real and urgently needed in our lives today to see us through this day-of-the-Lord Judgment season and empower us to shine forth the glory of God in the kingdom of God.

Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the LORD, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts. (Isa 55:6-9)

Keep on pursuing Love.
The Sword of the Lord comes.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 11/23/2011 at 2:15am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 11/22/2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

God bless you. my Brother, beyond what you can ask or imagine.  Thank you so much for this timely exhortation...I am sending it on to a precious woman Holy Spirit has been ministering to/with me... She has referred to herself as a "holy roller" and Holy Spirit has had much to say about that...  Interestingly, I was not ran off or even surprised as He has ministered healing to her horribly wounded heart... Oh my, to witness the pouring on of the oil & the wine, a new creation is emerging in her...HALLELUJAH!   She is excited and somewhat overwhelmed by Father's love and mercy...me too.  TY JESUS!!!

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 11/23/2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Through the season of severe destructive judgments falling upon everything that exalts itself against God, we will flourish under the shadow of Almighty God. I speak of spiritual intimacy that is available only to those who live and walk in the Holy Spirit. All we have today of Jesus and the Father in this life is through the Holy Spirit. As we are saturated and filled (baptized) with the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Christ fully lives in us and we abide in Christ Jesus in intimate oneness with God. Thus we dwell in the secret place with the Most High and remain under the shadow of the Almighty.

Amen.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Gayle Getz

Posted: 11/23/2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH!  Just woke up with this flowing out of me, "I will say of You Lord, You are my refuge and my fortress; my God, in You I trust."  Shouting unto You, Lord God with a voice of triumph; shouting unto You with a voice of praise.  YEAH GOD!  TY JESUS!  \o/\o/\o/  Love you ALL

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 11/23/2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Amen, it is the work of the cross that bring this purity and cleansing...

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 11/23/2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Blessings Ron

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/27/2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

For those who have turned away from walking in the fullness of the Spirit there needs to be a return to the place where they left the Spirit and a full overcoming of whatever it was that caused them to turn away. Always the ultimate source of turning away from fully walking in the Spirit is the work of the enemy. For some it may have been Christian education laced with doctrines of demons that caused a partial shift from the tree of life and hearing God, to the tree of knowledge and intellectually discerning biblical principles.

Ron

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 11/28/2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Yes~~

Byron Putnam

Posted: 03/12/2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged Quote Byron Putnam

Strength!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version