Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/23/2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Show Them Jesus

By Ron McGatlin

Beyond the darkness of the night there is the dawn of a fresh new day.

As a result of human abuses and demonic deceptions that are now rampant across the populace of the world, many people are experiencing an infusion of spiritual darkness.

Spiritual darkness has led to political, economical, moral, and intellectual darkness and decay.

Various forms of godless secularism, new age philosophy, and religious fascism working through mass media and educational systems have fostered powerful demonic training that is programming the minds of mankind across the world. Pleasure seeking, hyper sexual lust, and extreme violence are playing a major role in corrupting the souls of multitudes of both highly educated and simple minded people. Within much of the world’s population, great darkness is infiltrating and destroying their quality of life. The darkness is eroding what little light of God people may have had. Modern Christian nations are becoming post-modern nations of evil darkness. By our own foolishness much of the populace of the world has been taken captive and is on the road to destruction.

The Stage is Set

The world is ripe for the greatest intervention and transformation of all history. By any measure the time is near for the end of the world as it has become and the restoring of the world as God desires it and originally designed it to be.

The intervention of God will take captivity captive and destroy destruction. All that exalts itself against God will be dissolved in the fire of the passion of God’s wrath (Isa 2:11-12, 17). Only that which humbles itself before God will be exalted (Mat 23:12). Even the wrath of God emanates from His love for mankind and His world. God so loves the world that He gave His only begotten Son to save the world. He will destroy those who destroy the earth (Rev 11:18).

The light has come. The intensely bright light of God is arising within and upon a chosen generation of laid-down lovers of God who are abandoning the cares of this present world system to receive and adhere to the things of the new world that is coming forth from God, the New Jerusalem. The glory of God is arising in a humble people who live and walk in the Holy Spirit of God. True worship and intimate relationship with God through Christ in us by the Holy Spirit is fostering a generation of maturing sons who will consistently see the mighty works of God demonstrating the kingdom of God.

As the glorious light of God grows brighter, the darkness grows deeper.

Isa 60:1-3:  Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising.

Many who sit in darkness will see the light and come to Jesus in His people, Christ in you.

Mat 4:16-17:  The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned." From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

The great light, the fresh revelation from God is the kingdom of heaven / kingdom of God at hand.  The light is shining – the kingdom is arising in the pure-hearted humble people of God. The intervention of God includes a harvest time revival that brings forth a greater fullness of the kingdom of heaven on earth.

We who once sat in darkness and have come to the light are now being flooded with the glorious light of the kingdom of God within.  The once small and distant light is now becoming a flood of kingdom light transforming us from who we were to who He is in us. The life of Christ in us by His Spirit consuming our spirit is the life of God abiding in His temple doing His will on earth as it is in heaven. We no longer walk on earth as mere men but as sons of the living God.

In this now moment of time, He speaks again as He looks upon us, “This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased.” We are no longer who we were – Christ is the life in us. Our once spiritually dead and immature mortal has put on the immortal reality of Christ in us and upon us spiritually filling us and clothing us in the Spirit of Christ.

Christ in Us Flowing Life to the World

The new kingdom life of Christ within and upon us must be fully flowed out to others. The power and love of God must flow from us as channels and not be stored up in us as containers. The powerful circuit of God’s life is not complete until it flows from us to others imparting His life and spawning pure love and worship to God in them; thus flowing back to God from whence it came.

We must not hold back from flowing the full power and love of Christ out to those whom God sends to us or those He sends us to. To hold back or limit the flow of God’s Spirit out of us to the person in front of us is a sure way to stop the flow of Christ from flowing into us. We cannot be concerned about what others will think of us or whether the person will receive or not. We must not allow our mentality to control and limit the work and flow of God through us. We must flow the full load of Christ in us to the measure that God has given it to us and instructed us to impart by His Spirit.

God is still preparing a people.

Personally, God has shown me that I do not need to tell people what they are doing wrong or how to fix it. He does not need me to critique them or their ways. God says for me to SHOW THEM CHRIST by releasing the full measure of His life, His love, and His power. The love of God in Christ flowing in power will cause the people to see their need and come toward the light of Jesus to be changed.  

Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit will do the work. We need only to carry Christ to them and fully release His life flowing through us. The love and power of God flowing through us will reach many and draw them to Christ. Others who will not readily receive the light of the Spirit of Christ flowing in love and power may draw back from the presence of God. Some may follow later. God will direct us if our place is either to step out as a forerunner or to remain to minister to those who are not yet prepared.

Prepared forerunners are carrying the brilliant light of the Spirit of Christ into intense spiritual engagement to dispel the darkness that is holding the people captive. The important thing for soldiers of the Lord is to not be entangled with the affairs of civilian life.

2 Tim 2:4:  No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.

Isa 61:1-4:  "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified." And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations.

Look up! – Here comes the kingdom! – Behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world – the restorer of paths to walk in.

Keep on pursuing Love. Love never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/23/2012 at 2:15pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 05/23/2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES YES!!!! Ron

Let them see love His love in you

Let them see Jesus shining through

Let them see gentleness humility more

Let His love touch them make their spirits soar

Let us be His light in a darkened world

Let them see His banner of love unfurl

Let us walk in unity for all to see

Standing where hypocrisy used to be

Let them know love is what it’s about

Let them want to raise their voice and shout

“Jesus is Lord it’s all about HIM

Praise to HIM our Saviour and King”

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 05/23/2012 at 5:06am

Gayle Getz

Posted: 05/23/2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Yes & Amen,,,"It is no longer I that lives, but Christ Jesus who lives in, through and by(within) me.  The life I now live in the flesh I live according to the faith of the Son of God who loves me and gave His life for me." My prayer is in agreement with your prophetic poem here my precious Sister, "LET THEM SEE LOVE HIS LOVE IN YOU(ME), LET THEM SEE JESUS SHINING THROUGH",,,GLORY TO GOD! TY JESUS!  \o/  Loe you ALL

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/25/2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Lyn McSweeney wrote:

YES YES!!!! Ron

Let them see gentleness humility more

Let His love touch them make their spirits soar

Let us be His light in a darkened world

Let them see His banner of love unfurl

Let us walk in unity for all to see

Standing where hypocrisy used to be

Let them know love is what it’s about

Let them want to raise their voice and shout

“Jesus is Lord it’s all about HIM

Praise to HIM our Saviour and King”

Thnaks Lyn, good word. Truly the awesome power of God's love flows through our gentleness and humility.

Ron

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 05/27/2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Amen.......

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/29/2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

God is still preparing a people.

Personally, God has shown me that I do not need to tell people what they are doing wrong or how to fix it. He does not need me to critique them or their ways. God says for me to SHOW THEM CHRIST by releasing the full measure of His life, His love, and His power. The love of God in Christ flowing in power will cause the people to see their need and come toward the light of Jesus to be changed.  

Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit will do the work. We need only to carry Christ to them and fully release His life flowing through us. The love and power of God flowing through us will reach many and draw them to Christ. Others who will not readily receive the light of the Spirit of Christ flowing in love and power may draw back from the presence of God. Some may follow later. God will direct us if our place is either to step out as a forerunner or to remain to minister to those who are not yet prepared.

Prepared forerunners are carrying the brilliant light of the Spirit of Christ into intense spiritual engagement to dispel the darkness that is holding the people captive. The important thing for soldiers of the Lord is to not be entangled with the affairs of civilian life.

2 Tim 2:4:  No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.

Isa 61:1-4:  "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified." And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations.

Ron

MichaelHutchins

Posted: 05/29/2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged Quote MichaelHutchins

Ron,

You make a very good point. Not sure how many of you are
aware of the Hebridean Revival that took place over 60
years ago off the West Coast of Scotland. It was overseen
(not led) by Duncan Campbell and his account in his own
words can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8NCXwl0UDg

When the power of God falls in power, people are convicted
of sin without it needing to be pointed out!
View MichaelHutchins's Profile Search for other posts by MichaelHutchins

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version