OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE TRUMPET BLAST Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kriston Couchey

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/26/2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

THE TRUMPET BLAST

Kriston Couchey

While contemplating the revelation of oneness I had been receiving the last few weeks, I found myself back on top of the mountain I had been on in the vision I had published called THE MOUNTAIN AND THE CITY .  I returned to a host of angels and worshippers standing in perfect alignment waiting to move out at the blast of the trumpet.

THE WINGS OF AN EAGLE 

Father spoke to me, “Son, you received the revelation oneness with Me to prepare you to do My will when the trumpet sounds. You have begun to embrace oneness with Me as Christ IN you. But, Christ in you also teaches you to abide IN Me. My abiding in you changes your nature into Mine. But, your abiding in Me exchanges your authority for Mine. To truly be one begins first by a change of nature which enables a change of authority. Those who are One with Me rule and reign with Me.” 

“Oneness with Me is like the wings of an eagle. One wing is My Abiding presence in you, and the other is your abiding in Me in the place I have prepared for you from the foundation of the world. As I am in you and you are in Me you soar like an eagle caught up in the wind of My Spirit. This oneness causes you to soar above the limitations, impossibilities, and circumstances of life.  Everything changes as you are caught up in a place of vision far above all principalities and powers that blind and bind mankind.  It is time for My eagles to take their places in Me and fly higher and see more clearly than they have ever seen before“.

SEEING WITH HIS EYES

Father continued, “You have already seen the plain of humanity and its confusion from your own perspective. But now, as one with Me I want you to see it with My eyes.”  As I turned my gaze to the plain of humanity I could see one thing on the chaotic plain below: DESPERATE NEED! People were busying themselves with activities in an attempt to fill their inner need; the need for love, security, acceptance, belonging, approval, etc. But the most glaring need driving people was the need for identity; knowing who they were. Men and women were drawn by their unmet needs into perversion, reckless lifestyles, and the pursuit of fame, wealth, power, influence, etc. 

The great need of mankind crashed upon me like a wave that took my breath away. Through tears of grief I observed how men continued to build Babylon and trade with its goods and treasures in an attempt to fill their need.  Father then said, "Babylon is built upon the unmet needs of men. Needs that can only be met in ME." As I contemplated the desperate plight of mankind, I shut my eyes and turned aside. The scene below me had completely changed from when I first stepped on the top of the mountain. 

Father spoke in great tenderness, "The condition on the plain has not changed, you have changed. When you first observed the chaos of the plain and the side of My mountain you held within your heart judgment, offense, and anger toward these. In your pride you harbored offense towards the world and those who claimed to know me who wounded and opposed you out of their own unmet needs. This pride, judgment, and offense were the very things that kept you from oneness with Me. These also kept you from seeing people the way I do. When you died to your pride, judgments, and offense, you were then able to see things through My eyes."

SPIRITS OF DARKNESS

His words impacted me deeply; I would never see things the same way again. Determined to see what He saw, I turned my gaze again to the plain below. Unprecedented turmoil began to erupt as I now could see demonic spirits everywhere enticing and compelling people in their unmet needs to engage in wicked activities and lifestyles. Those who gave themselves over to wickedness became inhabited by evil spirits. Many of these were placed by the spirits into positions of influence and power within Babylon. They were being inserted into politics, religion, economics, education, entertainment, etc.

Father then spoke “The enemy’s goal is very much like Mine. He is seeking people who will express his nature on the earth. When those enticed into perversion and self-seeking become the dwelling of evil spirits; they begin to express and take on the nature of the evil one, and then they are given authority to spread their wickedness to others.” I took His words in and continued to look on as a black hazy fog was forming across the plain. Those inhabited by evil spirits were gaining more power and influence and the atmosphere of the plain began to change. Men were deceived into thinking that the darkness was light, liberty, and self-fulfillment. But as the darkness increased so did chaos and violence.

It was then I heard the cry! Under this oppression of darkness a cry going out that went beyond inner need. It was a cry of bondage and suffering. The cry caused my very being to convulse in grief. The grief overwhelmed me and I sobbed in agony over the plight of man. "Oh Father!" I cried, "DO SOMETHING!! These your children are being oppressed and destroyed, do something, send me! I will go!"

Father spoke, “My final preparation for you has been for you to see with My eyes and love with My heart. The evil one’s ultimate goal is killing, stealing, and destroying everything of Me. He desires to destroy mankind and the earth on which they live. I have heard the cry of My children, and have seen their oppression and suffering.  I am sending judgment that will bring deliverance, cleansing, and redemption."

THE INSTRUMENT OF JUDGEMENT

I asked, "How will You send judgment?" Father replied, “Behold My judgment!” I turned to look behind me at the host waiting with the fire of God in their eyes. He continued, “Here is the Bride, the New Jerusalem. She is My instrument of judgment on the earth. As the New Jerusalem descends to the plain below, she is not leaving this mountain. She is bringing it with her. Wherever she goes My rule will be established and My glory upon her shall cleanse and judge the inhabitants of the earth."

Jesus now began to speak, "Just as I was sent by My Father into the world to save it and not condemn it, so I am sending My Bride with redemption for whoever will receive it.  My Bride comes to freely offer the water of life to whoever will let Me quench their need.  I also came to destroy the works of the evil one; and so I am sending those who are one with Me to execute on earth the sentence of judgment I have already pronounced from the heavens upon the evil one. You will release upon the earth what is already released in heaven, and you will forbid on earth what is already forbidden in heaven. In this way heaven is coming to earth.”

Father then spoke again, “I have gathered these on this mountain as the first-fruits of the unfolding age, the initial mature harvest. You are My laborers being sent out to work in the harvest; My messengers of power. You are not going forth to harvest only, but to plant the incorruptible seed of Christ that bears fruit after its own kind. You in fact ARE the seed; the sons of God!

DECLARING THE VISION

I continued to gaze at the mighty army assembled. Father spoke, "Write down what you have seen and experienced here and declare it to those assembled here. You are not speaking on your own. As I began to speak another man came and stood beside me and together we began to share the vision with people. Father then spoke, "By the mouth of two or more is the testimony established. You are witnesses to what I am already speaking to these."  Other witnesses were also sharing the same vision among the people. The teams of witnesses began moving among the people declaring with authority and clarity the revelation of the coming kingdom.

The unified vision brought clarity and purpose and began transforming these on the top of the mountain. The Glory of the Lord appeared over the congregation and the countenance of each began to change as the glory inside began to radiate outside. As we each then stood silent in our assigned places in complete unity, the ensuing trumpet blast shook the ground... 

In His Love

Kriston Couchey

Edited by Kriston Couchey on 07/26/2012 at 10:30am

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Gayle Getz

Posted: 07/26/2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Ty Kriston for sharing this 'deep calls to deep' revelation you received,,,I take these words and i will meditate them,,,I will receive my place as shown me by Holy Spirit,,,it has been my heart cry for 2 weeks now, "Father, let me see through Yours eyes so that i can love with Your love."  he gave me this desire and the 'author & finisher of my faith,' Jesus, will see to it my desire is fulfilled..."LET YOUR KINGDOM COME LORD GOD; LET YOUR WILL BE DONE ONEARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN." And it will be done as we agree and obey, releasing on earth what is already released in heaven, and as we forbid on earth what is already forbidden in heaven.  Amen.  HALLELUJAH!!!

BennyMeador

Posted: 07/26/2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged Quote BennyMeador

Speechless......

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 07/26/2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Thank you Kris! Love and blessings to you!

Vince Ackerman

Posted: 08/03/2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

Bless you Brother...  Thank You for your obedience to declare His word and vision for His people.  I have been greatly blessed and strengthend by the Holy Spirit through you. He has given me similar glimpses as far as casting down imaginations and strongholds as the darkness continues to rise and people being set free imediately.  Fear wants to stike as we see the activities of the people being consumed by the darkness with the desire to protect with natural means but this war cannot be won with flesh and blood but by the Spirit says the Lord.  Blessings....

Vincent
View Vince Ackerman's Profile Search for other posts by Vince Ackerman
Kathy DesVoigne

Posted: 09/21/2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy DesVoigne

Beautiful, visually expressive Word! Wow!! ..and I've only
read the first paragraph! HA!   Awesome.. I keep reading it
over and over.. I'm flying with it!.. I'll try to continue
on..
Thanks Kriston!

Kathy DesVoigne

Posted: 09/21/2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy DesVoigne

Profound and Powerful! .. Weeping..
So Wonderful that God is Trusting you and Releasing this
Message to you - through you out to others.. to be read
again and again..

Helen Overholt

Posted: 10/25/2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Excellent! SPIRIT To Spirit; HEART To Heart..........I Hear The HOLY ONE Thru This Post.....

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Mandy Gay

Posted: 10/25/2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Kris said:
"The enemy’s goal is very much like Mine. He is seeking
people who will express his nature on the earth."

When I read this I immediately thought of the enemy's
nature as being "the accuser".

When I look at what is going on in the world at the
moment what stands out to me above anything else is the
escalation finger pointing going on.

I offer this for your consideration, but is the pending
judgment possibly regarding man's tendency to judge. Is
it this tendency to accuse our brethren that is the sin
that will be purged out in the coming cleansing?

A thought to consider... if ALL died with one man,
Christ... then ALL were reconciled to one man, Christ...
then are we ALL part of the same body? Are we one
already? Are we all brethren already? Is the whole of
mankind one man... ie Christ? I'm talking TRUE identity
here.

It mentions man's need for identity above. Is the
overriding need in this hour for us to go and tell them
their true identity in Christ.

Needless to say, we clearly need to be sure of their true
identity ourselves before we go and tell. This may need
further looking into.

If Christ has truly reconciled ALL men to himself on the
cross and if the Spirit has been poured out on ALL men at
Pentecost... then when they hear the True (unlevened)
Gospel, wont the Spirit in them jump to life?

Is this not like the day when Jesus arrived in Bethany
and called Lazarus out of the tomb? He told his
disciples to "believe" and they would see the dead come
back to life.

I suggest that the people being referred to in this are
living a false identity. They are using a dead man's
credentials. They are still living according to the
identity of the crucified man... and therefore producing
his fruit. Whereas they have been resurrected with
Christ... but their problem is that they haven't heard
this yet... that's why they're stuck in this living hell.

If the work of the cross was truly finished as Jesus
declared it was, then all of their sinfulness today was
swallowed up into Jesus' death 2000 years ago. The
reason they're still sinning is because they are living
by a false identity.

Another thought which may require some looking into
further is that Lazarus did nothing himself to come back
to life. It was all done for him... either by the
disciples or by Jesus. As he heard the word (Gospel) he
came alive. Isn't it the case that faith is ignited by
hearing the Word/Gospel?

Anyway, I offer this for your consideration.

Much love to ALL,
Mandy

Edited by Mandy Gay on 10/25/2012 at 8:06am

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/25/2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

All sin comes from a false identity. Thank God sin is paid for once for all and Father is not holding it against people. Hearing and believing are two different things. Transformation is ALWAYS predicated in upon hearing and believing. Sin is paid for once for all, Father is not judging for it, men reap consequences by their choices of identity. Men will be judged by what they become and in whose likeness they maintain, not according to the works of the law.

Mandy Gay

Posted: 10/25/2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

I was thinking Kris how its like men who've been seduced by
the accuser to fulfill his desire to fill men with his
nature, are in their calling for judgment calling down
judgement on themselves. So they reap what they sow.

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/25/2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

We like to divorce the judgments of God from His love, thinking that a loving God does not judge. Nothing is further from the truth. Judgment from God IS love. While we can't understand it right now, And want to say, "pain bad", "nice feeling good" Father is not like that. I know that the temporal judgments of God are love driven to reveal to men the futility of embracing any identity other then Christ.

I don't see this physical existence as the end of Father's dealing with men. Temporal judgment is a small price to pay to be rescued from eternal judgment. i don't understand it all, but am convinced by the Spirit that we all have more to learn without camping in popular doctrinal camps.

Mandy Gay

Posted: 10/25/2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Remaining open and teachable will serve us well.

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/25/2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

I have come to know that being seated with Him and ruling with a rod of iron is about judging righteously, not with a spirit of accusation. Righteous judgment is given to those who rule and reign with Him.

That is what this article is about, not about condemnation, which is what we are warned against. it is apples and oranges when you make all judgment to be of the devil. There is CLEAR reference to righteous judgment still being brought forth in the new covenant.

Accusation is of the devil and leads to condemnation. Righteous judgment is from the Spirit of God and leads to repentance and reconciliation.

Mandy Gay

Posted: 10/25/2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Yes, I think what we learn here and now will stand us in
good stead for what is to come.

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 10/25/2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Kriston Couchey wrote:
All sin comes from a false identity. Thank God sin is paid for once for all and Father is not holding it against people. Hearing and believing are two different things. Transformation is ALWAYS predicated in upon hearing and believing. Sin is paid for once for all, Father is not judging for it, men reap consequences by their choices of identity.

Men will be judged by what they become and in whose likeness they maintain, not according to the works of the law.

Mandy Gay

Posted: 10/30/2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Felt to bring this link back up in relation to what
you're sharing Kris:

So you lost it all. Where is the will of God now?
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?
TID=27040&PN=1&TPN=1

In particular to pull out this line:
“I must take everything, I must take everything, because
nothing of the old can enter into the new.”

Something someone wrote somewhere is also coming to
mind... about having to experience the rejection of
Esau... and also something elsewhere about having to
learn the meaning of the word "No!"

Edited by Mandy Gay on 10/31/2012 at 11:26am

Mandy Gay

Posted: 11/01/2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Kriston Couchey wrote:
All sin comes from a false
identity. Thank God sin is paid for once for all and
Father is not holding it against people. Hearing and
believing are two different things. Transformation is
ALWAYS predicated in upon hearing and believing. Sin is
paid for once for all, Father is not judging for it, men
reap consequences by their choices of identity. Men will
be judged by what they become and in whose likeness they
maintain, not according to the works of the law.

I sense we're coming into a time where the True identity
of mankind is being revealed... the false identity being
seen for what it is through the rejection of Esau by the
Father.

The New Jerusalem is the instrument being used to
proclaim the True (unleavened) Gospel to the ends of the
earth... thereby casting out the lies that have kept
mankind bound in the false identity... coming to awaken
mankind to the Reality... (rolling away the stone of the
falsehoods) and calling out the True identity by
proclaiming the Life of Christ (the Imperishable Seed)
within mankind.

But how can they believe if they haven't heard?

As Jesus tarried before coming to release Lazarus from
the tomb so they would believe, so his coming
(appearing/revealing) to release mankind from the tomb of
the false identity has tarried until the first-fruits
have heard and believed the Truth that was accomplished
through the cross.

The mixture (leaven) that has kept us (the first-fruits)
from hearing the Reality of the finished work of the
cross is being removed bit by bit... just like the
Pharisees and teachers of the law (falsehoods) left the
presence of the adulterous woman one by one as Jesus
administered the justice being called for until only
the woman was left with Jesus. Justice was called
for so he administered it. As the One without sin he
cast the first stone and set the process in motion
proceeding to stone their adultery (holding to
falsehoods) to death by casting out one falsehood after
another until they had all gone (one by one they left,
the oldest first)... leaving the naked woman alone with
Jesus.

In his love he removes the heart of stone (the falsehoods
that cause a hardened heart) and gives us a heart of
flesh (softened and ready to welcome the irresistible
Jesus into our heart).

Through this he gave the woman the power to be able to
live the life of Grace. Leave your life of sin... let go
of living by those falsehoods that have caused you to
behave like you have.

Its his kindness that leads us to repentance. Its seeing
him as he truly is that melts our hearts and causes us to
dissolve and be absorbed into him. Its all about him!
Its all about his kindness, his love! His love is what
the heart of mankind longs for... its what the whole of
creation is eagerly awaiting the manifestation of... when
he is seen as he Truly is (unleavened, no falsehoods) he
is irresistible.

As the first-fruits we are revealing his Love to the rest
of mankind. Through this all we are doing is
administering what Jesus already accomplished 2000 years
ago... it was finished!

We are the first-fruits because we have been given ears
to hear. It's God that hardens hearts and him that
softens hearts... all being bound over to disobedience at
some stage so that he will have mercy on all. We've been
humbled and softened by his hand... not by our own doing.
It all being God's handiwork... not ours ... that none
can boast about his own humility or obedience.

As Jesus prayed in John 17, it is as us believers come
into unity of heart and mind in him that the world might
believe.

This is the portion that is being shown to me. I hope
I've been able to convey that in a way that makes sense
:)

Edited by Mandy Gay on 11/01/2012 at 7:18am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version