Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/12/2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Many Operations – One God – One Goal

By Ron McGatlin

The diversity of God is endless, and His works beyond numbering.

The innumerable facets and immeasurable diversities of the works of God all come together and perfectly fit into place in the plan and purpose of God. God has a purpose for Planet Earth and has called each of His people on earth to have a part in His purpose.

Our first job or purpose on earth is to be ordered and empowered by God in Christ by the Spirit. Only as we live by the Spirit and walk in the Spirit can we know and fulfill our jobs or parts in the purpose of God.

The purpose of God on Planet Earth involves the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. It involves all things coming together in the kingdom of Christ Jesus and returned to the Father. The kingdoms of this earth returned to the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ (Rev 11:15).

Transitioning from where we have been

In the passing religious church emphasis age, it was generally believed and taught through practical experience and actions, if not by doctrine, that the purposes of God primarily were defined in the ministerial and benevolent works of the local church.

Working at a job or profession or operating a business was outside the work of the ministry and most useful in providing for the individual families and for bringing tithes and offerings to the local church or ministry. It was actually considered as bringing gifts to GOD when giving money to the local religious church organizations.

Sadly, most of the daily lives of the people were outside and away from the local church and therefore were not really a part of the call and purpose of God. Rather they were something that was necessary and a burden that had to be done to sustain life. Most often occupations were considered by the religious community as a necessary part of life in the world but outside of the works of God.

Religious church institutions separated themselves ideologically from one another and from all of the institutions of this world. The separation of church from the governing institutions of life allowed the birth of a brand of godless secular ideology that embraced not the true God but tolerated any and all religions or gods. Secularism led to rule by the people regardless of their religion and eventually became godless governance called democracy that unwittingly elevated humanism as god.

Religious church systems and godless secular governments are inherently weak and will fall into the hands of passionate tyrannical forces of darkness.

The failing of the past is a step toward the establishment of the future.

The end of religious system and godless secular governance is at hand for the western world of today.

Transitioning to Kingdom

The kingdom of God is the government of God on earth as it is in heaven. It is the rule of Christ with His people on earth. All power, all wisdom, and the perfect love of God flowing through the Spirit of God guiding and empowering the reign of God in Christ in His people upon the earth.

There is no such thing as separation of life activities into religious or secular in the kingdom. All of life is one in fulfilling the purpose of God. There is one King and no secular democratic rule by the people. All will be willing volunteers moving in the love of God in full obedience to the desires of His heart. Christ in His people will bring forth the glory of God in all aspects of life on the planet. There will be no more religion or religious strife. Life will be ONE in GOD.

Our greatest work and warfare is now. It is finding our part in the Spirit bringing about this transition that transforms this world to the kingdom of God. Every child of God has a part in this transition that began two millennia ago in Christ Jesus and has now greatly accelerated in this current season.

Understanding that God’s kingdom on earth involves all aspects of life opens the way to seeking and finding God’s provision of direction and empowerment to accomplish every job, work, or occupation to provide for the needs of mankind and the world around us.

As stewards of the earth and suppliers of life needs to one another, there are multiple variances of jobs or works to be done. All of these works are divinely ordered by the Spirit of God and cannot be separated from the true kingdom of God – all are vital parts of the rule of Christ on earth.

The great overall job before us today is to be a part of moving this world from its past state of God in a box and natural man’s intelligence and desires ruling everything outside the box, to the full rule of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit in His people ruling in every aspect of life on earth.

Mature kingdom sons are being formed and equipped by the Spirit to serve God in reclaiming every field of endeavor in the kingdom. The love of God releasing the power of God in every work of life will cause the people of God to be super producers and greatly effective in what they are called to do. God in His people will become the sustaining strength to do the best work and bring forth the greatest creative ideas from God to achieve the most effective works to meet the needs of mankind and the world.

Thus, through the awesome loving people of God, He will be returned to and fully involved with education, business, governments, and every aspect of life. All of these aspects will change from competitive ungodly secular or religious systems to the cooperative love based kingdom of God reality. Now in this day there must be a kingdom people prepared to serve in every area of governance in this world. To continue on today as it was yesterday is not the plan of God today and will produce only lack and disorder. It is not acceptable to remain where we are when God moves onward to a new and greater place.

The hearts and minds of the people must be renewed to the ways of God. The end of the past has come and none shall survive that will not move with the spiritual cloud and pillar of fire of God that is leading us as it led the children of Israel through and out of the wilderness.

Now is the time to move out of the wilderness and fully embrace the journey of God into the fullness of the kingdom of God.

It is fully time to step out into the calling of life God has given to each of us. Become educators of the people. Become business providers of all areas of human and world need. Become true governance of God for the people.

Carry the Spirit of Christ in you into every area of life that you touch. Step out as God leads without concern for your flesh or the concerns of those who do not understand your mission of the kingdom. Hear the Spirit of God clearly, and move with His instruction for you. True leaders are humble sons who are willing to give their bodies as a willing sacrifice for the work of bringing forth the kingdom of God in whatever sphere God opens to us.

This is the day to move out of the trenches in offensive loving life endeavors. Don’t just stand up and be counted; stand up and move out to carry the kingdom of God to a perishing world. We only have this one opportunity to become the work of Christ on earth.

Christ in you the hope of glory, now!

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net      

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 09/12/2012 at 2:06pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/12/2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen to this Ron!  My son & I had a very similar discussion this morning,,,he is diligently searching and listening to Father God's voice as He has promised to show him his destiny...in your words, "Carry the Spirit of Christ in you into every area of life that you touch."  This is absolutely what Father has been preparing each of us to do,,,the understanding in my heart sums it ALL up for me, "here i am, Lord, send me"...Shouting unto You, Lord God, with a voice of triumph; shouting unto You with a voice of praise, fully persuaded and confidently assured Your Kingdom comes, it is coming! Your will is being done on earth as it is in heaven.  GLORY TO GOD!  \o/  TY JESUS!  \o/  Love you ALL

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 09/13/2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Thank you Ron!

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 09/15/2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Now is the time to move out of the wilderness and fully embrace the journey of God into the fullness of the kingdom of God.

It is fully time to step out into the calling of life God has given to each of us. Become educators of the people. Become business providers of all areas of human and world need. Become true governance of God for the people.

Carry the Spirit of Christ in you into every area of life that you touch. Step out as God leads without concern for your flesh or the concerns of those who do not understand your mission of the kingdom. Hear the Spirit of God clearly, and move with His instruction for you. True leaders are humble sons who are willing to give their bodies as a willing sacrifice for the work of bringing forth the kingdom of God in whatever sphere God opens to us.

This is the day to move out of the trenches in offensive loving life endeavors. Don’t just stand up and be counted; stand up and move out to carry the kingdom of God to a perishing world. We only have this one opportunity to become the work of Christ on earth.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 09/15/2012 at 11:50am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Val McCallan

Posted: 09/15/2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged Quote Val McCallan

Ron McGatlin wrote:

It is fully time to step out into the calling of life God has given to each of us. Become educators of the people. This is the day to move out of the trenches in offensive loving life endeavors. Don’t just stand up and be counted; stand up and move out to carry the kingdom of God to a perishing world. We only have this one opportunity to become the work of Christ on earth.

Ron

Wow Ron, just a few hours ago as I was communing with Father He gave me the Word that now is the time to move out.  What confirmation!!  Up until now He has had me stay silent.  Praise the mighty Name of Jesus.

View Val McCallan's Profile Search for other posts by Val McCallan
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 09/17/2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Val McCallan wrote:
Wow Ron, just a few hours ago as I was communing with Father He gave me the Word that now is the time to move out. What confirmation!! Up until now He has had me stay silent. Praise the mighty Name of Jesus.

Amen Val, Today is a day of an open gate to move into the call of God for our lives. I read the following in an email this morning:

Today is Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year—the Head of the Year or Feast of Trumpets—Began at Sundown on September 16th.

In Judaism, it is believed that much of what will happen in the coming year is determined by God and written in a book on Rosh Hashanah. It is a season of introspection and time to bring a gift to the Lord.

"...It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God." –Mark 10:25

An open gate is an opportunity for us to take action, but you have to choose to walk through it, run through it, or even crawl through it if you must.

"Then Jesus looked around and said to His disciples, 'How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the Kingdom of God!' And the disciples were astonished at His words.

But Jesus answered again and said to them, 'Children, how hard it is for those who trust in riches to enter the Kingdom of God!

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.' And they were greatly astonished, saying among themselves,

'Who then can be saved?' But Jesus looked at them and said,
'With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.'" –Mark 10:23-27

Today, I encourage you to ask the Lord for deeper revelation of this symbolism in your own life. I believe that the Lord is giving us a chance to see things through His eyes.

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 09/17/2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 09/26/2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

A need to read!

Dee Barnes

Posted: 09/29/2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Quote:
Now in this day there must be a kingdom people prepared to serve in every area of governance in this world. To continue on today as it was yesterday is not the plan of God today and will produce only lack and disorder. It is not acceptable to remain where we are when God moves onward to a new and greater place.

The hearts and minds of the people must be renewed to the ways of God. The end of the past has come and none shall survive that will not move with the spiritual cloud and pillar of fire of God that is leading us as it led the children of Israel through and out of the wilderness.

Ron, I thought you would appreciate this testimony of our unique experience that reflects what you've written here. In 1997 the Lord gave my husband and I word, if I said the name of the prophet you would know them. It went like this-

"I am calling you to an apostolic work, and I see you as a couple, greatly used in the area of ministry in hospitality ."

One year later, to the month, we were called out of full time ministry and began working as managers in the hospitality industry. It fell right into our laps. Who gets called out of ministry into a career? That was our thought process at the time. We were "sent"  to staff newly renovated properties, establish new vision, and raise up and train new managers, to run their own properties in other cities, to certify and to mentor them. Thus the "apostolic" work, IN Hospitality. Of course we did this "in Christ" and governed upon the principles of His word, while working in the secular.

This idea of leaving full time ministry to go into a career was not understood by many, as God's ordained will for us. We did this for seven years. I asked the Lord, why He did this, I missed what we use to do, and the fellowship we had with those in ministry, the Lord said,

"This is my desire, that the Godly be in positions of authority, so that there be less suffering in the earth"

This is the bride setting up footstools for His feet to rest upon, the higher the position "she" has, the greater influence "He" has! Christ in us the Hope and glory!

Luke 19:13
 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy until I come.

dee

Edited by Dee Barnes on 09/29/2012 at 4:17pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version