Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: I have chosen your leaders in the White House to do My biddings. Get ready. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/08/2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

This morning while praising the Lord, He said these words to me: Son, tell My people that I hear their cries as they come before Me with a repentive heart.

Word of the Lord:

Oh, My people, I have not let you go.  I hear your prayers and your cries.   Yes, I am still in control.  But hear Me, My people.  Your ways are not My ways.  For My ways are much higher than yours.  I am the one that sets up kings in the land and I bring them down.  It is I that has chosen the leaders for your country.  Oh, My little ones, do not fear.  For I am about to do a mighty work in those that truly seek Me with a pure heart.  I am now separating the sheep from the goats.  And the goats shall go down one path and the sheep another.  For I am about to make a clear distinction between those that are truly Mine and those that claim My name, but their hearts are far from Me. 

Oh, My little ones, watch what I am about to do.  For it will be in your political arena that a division will be started that will divide your precious land called America.  And each side will feel that they are right and should be vindicated.  But I tell you now that neither side shall be righteous in their stance.  And those that are Mine shall discern the evil in this civil war and come out from among all that is not of Me.  For I and I alone shall receive glory in these days and it shall now begin with My people separating themselves unto Me. 

I shall reach down from heaven and strike the false shepherds and even they will join sides in this civil war to come.  This is how you shall know who is of Me and who is an imposter.  For those that make peace shall be called the sons of the living God. 

Oh, My people, why?  Why do you burden yourselves with what you see in the place called White House?  Have I not told you in My word that you are not of this world?  Then why entangle yourselves with the affairs of men?  For it is I that guides the hearts of kings and I shall use this place you call White House to do My biddings.  Yes, My children, the America you have grown to love is no more.  And I have done this as I am pouring forth My judgments across this nation that was once great. 

But hear Me, My people.  Those that are Mine shall not weep over this because they know that their true citizenship is in My Kingdom.  And it matters not where My children dwell in the earth realm.  So long as they dwell in My Kingdom, I shall provide and I shall protect those that are mine.  But for those that only call themselves by My name but do not follow Me; woe unto you.  For your hour has come that destruction shall come upon you and you shall not escape. 

I love you all, dear children, with an everlasting love.  But for too long I have cried and cried out for you all to repent and turn from your wicked ways.  I shall now bring My judgments down upon every household.  And those not found resting in My mercies through repentance shall be judged swiftly according to their deeds.  Many shall even fall by the sword as I sweep across this land with My hand of destruction.  Woe unto those that have not heeded My warnings to repent.  You mocked My cries for you to repent and turn at My reproof, so I shall now laugh at your calamity.  And I will turn a deaf ear to your cries to me when this happens because you chose not to turn at My reproof. 

But for those that know not of My ways nor know of My love, I shall have pity upon you if you cry out to Me with a repentive heart.  For I have not had those in the land that would be willing to preach My love and forgiveness to the lost.  My people sit back in their comfortable houses while many of My lost children wonder the streets in hunger.  This ought not to be so.  But as I cried out to many of My own and they answered not, I shall now cry out to those in the highways and byways and bid them to come into My house.  And for those that chose not to answer My call, I tell you now, they shall not sit at My table and taste the good of the land anymore.  For I am God and I change not.  I have warned of these things in My word.  But many of My people choose not to correct themselves and think that I will overlook their sin and selfish ways.  Woe unto those that have believed the lies of the false shepherds and prophets.  They say all is well when it is not.  For I am displeased with My house and now the sinners in Zion shall be afraid. 

Hear Me, My little ones.  Get your house in order and prepare to be visited by the All Mighty.  I love you, My children, and do not desire that any should perish.  But now is the time to fulfill ALL of my word.  Are you right with Me according to My word?  Or have you believed the lies of the false shepherds that say that I am a loving God that no longer judges?  Lies I tell you.  All lies.  Yes, I am a loving God.  But My love is holy and demands holiness.  Get ready, My children.  For now is the time for My judgments to fall upon each household and every person.  Where shall you stand at My approaching?  In Me, or in your lies and deceit?  The choice has always been yours, My little ones.

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Edited by Kevin Barrett on 11/08/2012 at 2:33pm

Daniel Jackson

Posted: 11/08/2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged Quote Daniel Jackson

True the All Mighty One is on approach. Repent (turn around) to Him; hear the testimony of His word He is revealing through His prophets this hour. Confirming and establishing every word by a great cloud of witnesses. You can repent in joy or through Godly sorrow. You can receive His works in gladness of heart or tremble in fear of whats coming. For there is work to be done; save the lost feed the hungry and heal the sick. And while the world crumbles down around men; His kingdom will not crumble. He has revealed His mighty arm and showed you what He is going to do; so that the prophets can not say He did not reveal His secrets to His servants. And that His people can not say He did not give them a word to prepare them. Just think of how it was in days of old with Moses and Elijah and Elisha. Think of this and of how it was and you will understand.

Larry Finlen

Posted: 11/08/2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged Quote Larry Finlen

Brother, your prophetic word speaks of what the Lord told me in 1995, about a black president coming to the usa that would lead us to civil war.

He gave me Ezk 29 to Ezk 32 and Isa 19....I encourage all to read.

Sad to say, President Obama is very evil and the Lord is against him. However, remember, out of this judgment will come a new nation with a cpaital called Zion. Truly, great things are coming, but untill let us all watch and be prepared in the Secret Place.

Kevin Barrett

Posted: 11/09/2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Amen, Daniel

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Many blessings to you,

Amen, brother Larry,

Thank you for the confirmation and you are right that a new nation of Zion will come out of this.  Just this morning after reading Henry Falcone's post, the Lord laid on my heart a vision of when Lot and his family was being led out of S&G.  They were warned not to look back, but Lot's wife did and we know the results.  The Lord does not want us looking back at the America we once knew and desiring for her.  We are to look ahead to our high calling and press on.... 

Blessings to you,

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 11/09/2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Now begins the clock of Daniel . . .

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version