In This Issue
1. Room for God's Spirit Life
2. Instruments of Judgment
3. Top News Headlines

Subscribe
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Room for God’s Spirit Life

By Ron McGatlin

The most urgent call from God in our lifetime is now resounding and resonating in the Spirit realm. Revival fires of God that have poured out in a measure in the past now are building to a roaring crescendo in the Spirit realm.

The full intensity of the passion of the love of God is frightening to experience even from some distance. The roar of His power is only endurable in the gentleness of His tender mercy. I am again overcome by the intensity of His love for His people, me and you. White-hot, pure, passionate love without reservation or condition gives new meaning to the word extreme.

The call from Spirit God is a call for us to make a place for God’s Spirit life of love and power to abide.

Now, today, this week, in this season, God is looking for a place where He is welcome to move in and establish the unending life of Christ on earth in His people. God will only come in His manifest presence where He is wanted and where room is made for Him. Only through the blood of the cross of Jesus and the fullness of His resurrection life empowerment in His Holy Spirit can the preparation be made complete in us and among us as a place where God wants to be.

When we give our all in pure holy adoration of worship and desperate prayer, He will come among us in a visitation of His glorious life. Many groups in many places have experienced a visitation of God with awesome presence and manifestations of His love, His power, and His glory. History is sprinkled with these visitations of God over the centuries. Wave after wave has come and gone. Not a single one of those visitations truly became a habitation of God that remained.

God is now reaching for places where He is comfortable coming in a visitation and remaining as a habitation.

There may be a number of factors involved in the reason for the visitations of the past all coming to an end and each wave going back out. However, there is one dominant reason that may encompass all the various factors involved.

The one cause of the visitation of God leaving involves the reason the visitation came to begin with.

He came because room was made for Him in the hearts and lives of the people.

The hunger of the people of God spawned desperate sincere prayer and unbridled deep worship calling for God to come bringing powerful revival of His life in the people. The people made room for God in their lives.

First people made room in their hearts and minds to truly seek Him. Much was laid down or set aside by the people to make room in their lives to cry out for God to come and do all that He desired among them. All other priorities of life became less than their number one priority of seeking God and His kingdom with their whole hearts. In every case, when the people become desperately hungry enough, God showed up in His marvelous manifest presence.

In every case, He eventually left. Each of the visitations of God ended when the people went back to doing life as they had before. They went back to living lives filled with many normal good things of this life but no longer seeking God and his kingdom as number one priority above all else. God will not abide in His manifest presence where He is second to anything.

Difficult times can come from the love of God.

The intense passion of God for all His people demands that He do all that can be done to turn the people back to Him and the life He has prepared for them. His awesome blessings and bountiful provisions say to us, “I completely love and passionately desire you.”

When in our human independent foolishness, we begin to think that it is our own hand that has gotten us these abundant provisions, His love for us demands that He remove the blessing and the bountiful provisions to turn us back to Him. There can even be times when His love demands that He pull back His manifest presence from us and ignores our cries until we realize the true value of His close presence in our lives.

The fear of God is not the fullness of wisdom; it is the beginning of wisdom.

Certainly wisdom begins when we face enough hard times and loss to again become desperate for Him and His manifest presence in and among us. A hungry desperate soul cries out to God, and the loving Father in Christ Jesus opens His arms and comes to us to again embrace us in the fullness of His life in intimate oneness with Him. The fullness of wisdom is remaining in intimate oneness with God.

God is very soon sending very difficult times to much of the world.

He is not punishing the people; on the contrary, He is calling all to come to the waters and drink of the pure Spirit life from heaven. Come and buy food without price (Isa. 55). Turn from our godless independence to the one true God. The message of God is clear to the world, the people that have despised Him and shaken their fist at Him and maligned the very Father that made them and loves them. God’s message of love says to those in the terror of persecution, “Return to me, and I will give you rest from the hard times and will bountifully supply you with provision. We will walk together as one to rule the world with love.”

Forerunners are hearing the message now, even when we may be still well supplied and not personally directly affected by the horrible persecution and terror coming forth in the world. Wise people of God are responding now calling out to God for deep spiritual revival in our lives and those around us.

God does not send revival He brings it.

When God’s manifest presence comes in us and among us, we are revived in His all-consuming love in a real experience of righteousness, peace, and joy flooding our souls and transforming our lives. It is then our choice whether or not to continue to remain in this place by making room in our lives for His supreme rule and dominion to become our only life. It is as if we are emptied of all that is of self and everything that is not of God.  He then refills us with the very life of Christ permeating our every cell with His DNA from heaven.

This does not make our lives better; it makes it HIS life.

Revival does not make our church bigger and better. We have no church or ministry. It builds HIS church (ekklesia) and HIS ministry (service).

Things are not done on our time schedule or in our way. We quickly see how absurd it is to schedule a meeting one day a week from 10am to 12noon and expect God to show up and perform for us what we desire in the time we choose.

Our religious order and man-made programs are a stench to God and stand as monuments to our independence and control of our own lives apart from God. These are sure fire methods to prevent the real presence of God from bringing true Spirit outpouring of revival.

God does not want our one day a week or our ten percent tithes and offerings. He wants one hundred percent of us and our lives to be completely consumed in His love. Those who truly experience His love and life in real oneness with God have NOTHING in their lives but that which is of God and from God. In this place with God, we abide in His presence and commune with Him in supernatural reality of life in the Spirit continuously. Heavenly visitations, supernatural manifestations, miracles of healing and deliverance, perfect peace, and unexplainable joy are normal for our lives. Literally all things are possible, and the creative power of God abides in us to rule and reign with Him on earth now in this life.

The world will be changed by the manifest presence of God in His people.

People walking as one with God will be the best at every kind of endeavor for supplying the needs of mankind and the world. With the wisdom and leadership of God, they will become the best teachers, farmers, businessmen, ministers, and every other work of provision for mankind and the world around us. This is how that real revival of life in God produces the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

It will take the world a while to get there and that through much tribulation. However, you and I can fully walk in this reality now as the Spirit Spring coming forth fills and consumes our hearts and lives with His life, and we are no longer our own but His Spirit beings in earthly bodies.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net 

2. Instruments of Judgment

By Kriston Couchey

I am excited to share the continuation of Revelation that began with an article called THE MOUNTAIN AND THE CITY.

The Descent

The blast of the trumpet was still ringing in my ears as we began to move out as one mighty army. We descended from every side of the Holy mountain. As we continued descending we began to form into small companies of friends whose hearts shared the same desires and dreams. After descending for a time the small company I had become knitted with began to see the first encampments constructed closest to the top of the mountain.

Father spoke, "Son, I am sending you first to these who have built closest to the top of the mountain. All of these camped on the side of My Mountain are captives. Most of these are born of My Spirit, and all born of My Spirit were born on the top of this mountain. Yet, almost all have been taken captive by what religion has built, just as you were at one time. Many were taken captive by religion the day they were spiritually born by well-meaning men and women who have built these encampments on the side of My Mountain with man's wisdom and works. All born of Me have been longing for their true home.

I am sending My sons as deliverers; even as Jesus Christ was sent to destroy the works of the devil and set the captives free. I have told you that you are instruments of judgment; judgment first to My house and then to all of creation. I have given all judgment into the hands of the Son Christ Jesus, and you are His hands and feet upon the earth. I am now going to show you what His judgment looks like. Turn around and see where you have come from."

The Coming of Judgment

I turned to look where we had come from and with amazement realized that even after descending for a time we were still standing on the level plain on top of the mountain. We were nearly to the first encampments and were closer to the sprawling plain below then before, but we had never left the mountain top. The mountaintop and the Glory of the Lord resting upon it was expanding to every place we set our feet.

Father again spoke, “Every place you set your feet I have given you. As I have told you before, ‘This (mountain) is the place where heaven meets earth, where the divine becomes one with creation. This is the mountain spoken of in the book of Daniel which dashes to pieces the nations of the earth and covers the whole earth. It is My Unshakable Kingdom!’ You have now come to dwell always in this place, and that place dwells in you. Judgment has now come to My house. Go forward to the first encampment and behold the judgment of Christ in His house. The angels have gone before you and prepared for your coming.”

As I turned again to observe the encampments before us, a lady who was drawn to the atmosphere of heaven in which we stood approached and invited our small company to come to the gathering place where she and others were meeting.

We approached the encampment and entered the building where these gathered. The heavenly light of God’s mountain was dim and obscured by the enclosing structure that these had built. I was about to declare to those gathered there that what they had built was keeping the light of God from shining upon them. Suddenly Father spoke and said, "That judgment does not belong to you, it belongs to the Son."

Without warning, one of our company stood up in the dimly lit gathering and began singing a song of worship to Father. Without hesitation our company joined in the worship of Father in Spirit and truth, lifting hands high and focusing our hearts upon Him. Most of those in the gathering quickly joined in with grateful hearts and the darkness began to subside. The light of God's glory began to emanate from within the worshipers as the Spirit of God began to move among the people.

The goodness of God began healing the souls, bodies, and spirits of those worshipping; causing all to shout for joy and weep. All demonic oppression lifted and the room began to take on the heavenly glow of the Mountain of His glory. The walls and ceilings began to shake as this light increased and continued to surround and emanate from the worshipers. With a mighty crash and a shout of joy the worthless structure fell to the ground and burst into flames completely consumed. Yet, it’s fall did not harm any of the worshipers. All of the trappings of Babylon and its mixture were gone.

The heavenly light shone unhindered, and the place we were standing was now Holy Ground; the mountaintop.  We were filled with great joy, basking in His light and praising Him for His mercy.  The sudden crash and ensuing glory caused some great terror as the reality of the presence of God shone a light in dark places and exposed the futility and smallness of men’s thoughts and deeds.  Some who refused to enter into worshipping were angry and outraged over the loss of what they had built. These fled when the walls began to shake. They scurried down the mountain like the Israelites in the desert fleeing the mountain of God’s presence. They did not stop until they were far from the mountain top. Some left the mountain altogether and wandered unto the broad plain below where Babylon sat enthroned. Judgment had come.

The Exposing Light

Father again spoke, “Son, as you have observed, judgment is a good thing. Judgment is My love shining the light of My presence in darkness. This is the judgment, the light has come and there is nowhere to hide in the face of My presence. What is in man is made manifest in the light of My glory. If a heart is full of My love it will worship in My presence. If it is full of fear, condemnation, judgment, anger, hatred, etc., these will also be made manifest. When it is brought to light, men must then choose to either face the truth to be free, or run from the light. In My mercy the removal of all mixture and darkness is made available to any willing to come into the light. The light of My love will remove the mixture in the hearts of those who call upon Me.  It is My glory revealed in the Son that judges and set all things right.”

I wept at the goodness of My Father. What love and grace! His judgment was not condemnation of men in their deception.  I had condemned, accused and attacked men in their deceptions many times. His judgment was to shine the light of his goodness upon men and reveal Himself to them and in so doing reveal their own hearts. He had cast down the wisdom and works of men with His presence only to free them from their captivity.

When I had completed my pondering He continued, “Son, you have wasted much time and effort opposing the religious systems men have built. I never called you to fight or defeat Babylon. I called you to come out from Babylon. What men have built in My name is being judged and tried in the fire of My glory. If what is built is of Me it will stand. If it is the wood, hay, and stubble of a religious system, it will fall and be destroyed. Each person must answer to Christ alone for the quality of their work. All the doctrines, opinions, traditions, and systems of operation sourced in men’s wisdom and strength will end.”  

At the mention of the wisdom and strength of men, I turned my gaze to the sprawling plain beneath the mountain and the city built upon the wisdom and strength of men enthroned upon seven hills. I knew the Mountain of the Lord we stood upon was going to bring the demise of that wicked city. And then I asked a question, “What are those seven hills…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

In His Love

Kriston Couchey
www.OpenHeaven.com
kcouchey@gmail.com

3. Top News Headlines

Miraculous Healings Sweep Through Ivory Coast - 1/31/2013
"It was holy chaos! The sick were healed in huge numbers—all in the name and to the glory of Jesus Christ! Attendance went from 85,000 people the first night to 145,000 the second to more than 200,000. The blind were healed, cripples walked, cancers disappeared. The crusade site was once the scene of death and destruction because of civil war, mass graves were nearby. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42580&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Despite Frigid Temps, Thousands Marched for Life in DC - 1/28/2013
Last Friday marked the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, and the annual March for Life on the National Mall in Washington, DC. Although the temperatures plummeted into the 20's, the March was well attended with thousands—some 500,000—making a stand for the lives of unborn babies. "I believe our country is in need of a revival," said Senator Rand Paul. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42559&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

China is moving forward - Economic growth supports the local church - 1/28/2013
Chinese believers were dubious when new leaders took the helm at the end of 2012. But, "China is moving forward, and the Chinese Christians are continuing to reach their people for Jesus Christ."over 100-million copies of the Bible have been printed within China, and roughly a quarter of them are sent into neighboring nations. China's headed "in the right direction." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42560&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Iranian Judge Sentences US Pastor to Eight Years - 1/28/2013
Pastor Saeed Abidini, an American imprisoned in Iran for his faith, was sentenced Sunday to eight years in prison. Pastor Saeed was verbally sentenced by Iran's notorious "hanging judge" to eight years. He will serve his time in Evin Prison, known as one of the most brutal. “This is a real travesty – a mockery of justice.” Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42558&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1 

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 1/31/2013
Russia: Kingdom of God in the Burger King - NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER FOR MARRIAGE – SUNDAY 3 FEBRUARY - Israel: Palestinians attack Israeli bus in Jerusalem - Air Cadets to remove 'God' from promise - Violent extremism Europe's top security threat - Malaysia: Threat to burn Bibles - Sultan’s ban on word ‘Allah’ - Egypt: Army chief warns of 'state collapse' amid crisis - More... Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42577&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Uptick Seen in Sudan’s Purge of Foreign Christians - Westerners, Koreans, Africans join South Sudanese among those jailed or expelled - 1/31/2013
Many foreign church workers, especially Western Caucasians, have been leaving Sudan on short notice at a high rate, with most of those going initially to Kenya. Harassment, violence and arrests of Christians have intensified since July 2011, when Bashir vowed to adopt a stricter version of sharia (Islamic law) and recognize only Islamic culture and the Arabic language. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42578&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1 

New horrors in Syria prompt waves of refugees to flee. - 1/31/2013
The recent horrors of finding yet another mass grave in an Aleppo canal are part of what's driving more people toward Syria's borders. "I wish I could point who's the bad guy, who's the good guy, but nobody knows who's who. It's literally chaos--fear of safety for their families and future. Christian relief workers say God is moving in remarkable ways among the refugees. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42579&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

At least 36 dead in Mozambique floods - 1/26/2013
A fresh storm surge is feared after flooding in Mozambique killed at least 36 people and affected nearly 85,000, according to the United Nations. The UN said the number of displaced people stands at 67,995 and $15 million is needed to help the impoverished south-east African country face the emergency. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42547&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

US State Department and White House Condemn Iran and Call for Release of Pastor Saeed, who is missing in Iran - 1/26/2013
'Very important developments in Washington today (January 25, 2013). "After 235,000 petition signatures, dozens of ACLJ media appearances, tireless efforts from his wife, and letters signed by 49 Congressmen, the U.S. State Department and the White House condemned Iran for its imprisonment of Pastor Saeed, a U.S. citizen. Both have called on Iran to release him." Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42546&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Abidjan, Ivory Coast Crusade Absolutely Overwhelming! - 1/25/2013
I’m sitting in my room here in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. I’ve just returned from the crusade field and I am absolutely overwhelmed. Oh how I wish that you could have seen it. The power of God swept across that field in such a phenomenal way. So many cripples were healed I ran out of room on the platform – crutches and wheelchairs were stacked in a heaping pile on the platform. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42543&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1  

For More Top News,
GO HERE: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 01/31/2013 at 6:41pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version