Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest February 21, 2013 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 02/21/2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Worldwide Kingdom Awakening News and Views

Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Issue
1. HOPE IS FOREVER
2. A Great Revival Wave is Coming
3. Humdinger
4. Top News Headlines

Subscribe
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. HOPE IS FOREVER

By Ron McGatlin

Hope is forever in those who know that God is always good.

Everything God is doing, has ever done, or ever will do is good. God never has done anything bad and never will do anything bad. Because God is good, there is hope. Hope is the essence of believing in God's goodness; it is the light for the future and the beginning of joy.

If, for any reason, we think we have seen God do something bad, we are wrong. Our perspective is not in order. Our goals are not God’s goals. Our purpose is not God’s purpose. All things that God does are good and work together for good to those who are in line with His purposes.

Romans 8:28: And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Our extremely limited view from our human soul can give us a false perspective of good and bad. If we understood the full scope of God’s plan and the eternal perspective of a given situation or circumstance, what may appear to our limited understanding as a very bad situation could be seen as good.

Only God can see the astronomical myriad of all events, their impact upon mankind, and His entire plan for the world. In the full scope of considering all things now, in the future and eternity, only God can accurately determine what is good and what is bad.

Job 2:10: But he said to her, “You speak as one of the foolish women speaks. Shall we indeed accept good from God, and shall we not accept adversity?” In all this Job did not sin with his lips.

2 Corinthians 1:18-20: But as God is faithful, our word to you was not “Yes” and “No”. For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, Who was preached among you by us - by me, Silvanus, and Timothy-was not “Yes and No”, but in Him was “Yes”. For all the promises of God in Him are “Yes”, and in Him “Amen”, to the glory of God through us.

God is only positive. There is nothing negative in Him at all. If God did not provide judgment or chastening for man’s evil actions, but instead rewarded man with health, prosperity, and good fortune for his evil deeds, He would not be a good God. Everything God does is positive in that it all moves toward His ultimate plan. All systems of creation are designed by God to arrive at the ultimate goal He has in mind, which involves peace on earth and good will toward men in the kingdom of God on earth from heaven.

God has only good in mind for mankind. God’s plan is the beautiful, New Jerusalem lifestyle of peace and glory. God has no negative plan for man. His ideas are 100% perfect for man. He planned neither sickness nor disorder of any kind for man.

It is man who decides to come up with another plan. Man decidesto disobey God and eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which is seeking to know what is good and bad from his own perspective. Rather than obediently partaking only of the tree of life, which is seeking to hear from God,from His perspective.

Man’s alternate plans are not good for man and lead toGod’s chastening to bring man back to God’s plan. The results of man seeking his own plan rather than God's are built into God’s system of universal law and lead toward death, which is separation from God and His benefits. Even God’s chastening is positive and gives us hope of attaining God’s plan.

Hebrews 12 5b-6: My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord; nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; for whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives.

1 Corinthians 11:31-32: For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

Hebrews 12:11: Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but grievous; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.

God’s Deliverance from the Judgment of the Unrighteous

God is able to deliver the righteous and protect them from the judgment of the unrighteous, as He did with Lot in Sodom and Gomorrah. But even Lot was affected by the evil of the land. He endured serious vexation and torment of soul because of the corporate living apart from God’s plan.

2 Peter 2:4-10: For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly; and delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed with the filthy conduct of the wicked (for the righteous man, dwelling among them,vexed his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds) - thenthe Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for judgment, and especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed; they are not afraid to speak evil of glories (dignitaries).

Although the righteous are delivered, they may yet endure oppression because of the evil around them. Collectively, man is tied together in families, communities, nations, and the world. Each individual will bear, to some degree, responsibility for the life decisions of the whole.

We are foremost affected by our own life decisions; secondly, we are greatly affected by our family; and, decreasingly, less affected by our community, nation, and world. The whole world is in some way affected by every person’s decision not to live according to God’s plan.

Conversely, the entire world is in some way affected by our decision to live according to God’s plan. We first have the most effect upon our own life; secondly, we have a great effect upon our family; and decreasingly, have less effect upon our community, nation, and the world. But, we do have some effect on every person in the world.

The violent destruction of all the people including the little girls and boys in Sodom and Gomorrah may seem to us like a very bad act of God. Yet, it was good and not bad in the full scope of the world, mankind, and eternity. God sent the actual fire and brimstone, not the devil. Man caused it to happen by accepting the devil’s alternate plan and leaving God’s plan. The bad part was man leaving God’s plan. God, however, was good in destroying those who did. We cannot know the future death and devastation that could have been caused to the people of God by not destroying these cities and allowing them to remain and multiply. If God had rewarded them with prosperity, posterity, and longevity, He would not be a good God.

If God in mercy and love destroyed these, what must He do with those today who have completely turned from Him and will not come to Him, thus causing multitudes to be led away from God?

Rom 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Psalm 106: l: Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For his mercy endures forever.

God is good, and His mercies endure forever. The mercy of God is available to all. His chastening will cause those who will to turn to His mercy. His grace can then empower us from within to live in His pattern and plan. Then, we can participate in His beautiful holiness and peace. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Thank you, God, for your goodness! And thank you, God, for loving us enough to cause us to change! Thank you for our great hope for the future and our great joy for today!

Father, let the call be clear in this day. Let your people arise and proclaim the great love and complete redemption in Christ Jesus for all who will turn to You now. In the name of Jesus, we ask for great outpouring of Your Spirit upon the land, for Your fire to rise up in the hearts of Your people to boldly proclaim the gospel of the kingdom, empowered by Your Spirit to demonstrate Your glory to the world that many be turned to You with their whole hearts.

Hear our cry, O Lord, and bring a mighty rolling fire of kingdom revival and Holy Spirit outpouring across the land now in this year of 2013 and beyond. Father, we pray in the name of Jesus for your kingdom to come and your will to be done through the great outpouring of Your love and power to prepare Your people for the season of Your reckoning of all things that is before us.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com

basileia@earthlink.net

2. A Great Revival Wave is Coming

By Andrea Aasen

Visitation on February 2, 2013:

I woke up with a visitation and the fear of the Lord, like I have never had before. This visitation has personal application for the nations.

The Lord took me into a vision, and this, too, was unlike what I have ever seen or experienced. He took me to see the actual fulfillment of the following Scriptures and He held my hand and led me on a "tour" to see what was coming. I traveled to see us "living" in the following:

First, the visitation of the Fear of the Lord came, and I saw the Lord coming in His holiness and grace. The fear of the Lord surrounded us with a circle of fire.

1. Suddenly, I entered into Zechariah 2:4-5, where I saw the fire encircle us (no walls/boundaries anymore) and in middle of the fire was the "glory in her midst."

2. Then I entered into Matthew 5:14, and I saw the "Light of the World" which was this glory being "seen".

3. The Lord next took me into Isaiah 49:6, where He showed me this light going to the nations.

4. Next into Isaiah 60 – to see the glory of Zion. Then I heard the Lord say, "Fortification is coming." He is making the city strong. And I next went into...

5. 1 Peter 2:6 – a rebuilding of the cornerstone of Zion, and I saw the houses of the Lord being rebuilt/restored. I literally saw tens of thousands, upon thousands, upon thousands, as far as you could see – working to restore the house.

6. And I then saw Isaiah 40:3 and Malachi 3:1. I saw the Body being aligned in body, soul and spirit. I saw a huge angel with a great tuning fork striking the Body; and as he struck, the sound was released. With each strike I saw the breath of God coming forth, and His breath was fire and the life was in the fire. The Body was being prepared, and the Purifier/the Helper came (I was taken to see Jesus' body in the tomb being prepared and then His rising and release of the Spirit/our Helper coming to dwell in our midst. I saw the prophetic that was released in that moment to be "activated" now).

Then another angel came and sounded a great trumpet, and I saw it shaking and crumbling mountains. I heard Julie Meyer's song, "Prepare the Way of the Lord" sounding and echoing in great weight.

7. Then I saw into Matthew 3:11-12, where I saw angels of fire coming with the wind and burning up all the chaff God said a "fresh fire" is coming like never before – a corporate baptism of fire. He said that it's a "restoration of fire" and I saw the same angel of restoration that had visited previously, and again his eyes danced with fire. This time he looked on the face of the nations and the nations looked back, and I saw him pointing to Jesus. I saw the eye of the Lord and the eyes of God's people, and He was looking at us and we were looking back – it was a restoration of "first love".

8. Lastly I saw Revelation 1:8, and I saw a twisting and turning, and bending and folding in the spirit. It was a dimension in time coming into an activation and release with the Spirit – the Almighty God being made known in fullness. I saw the former generation meeting with the latter generation, which was a prophetic act to release the fullness of God. What I actually saw was an embodiment of the Lord, where He was now able to be seen as "Alpha and Omega" – an actual "veil" that was removed from eyes and the "yes" of the people was made known. This happened when the unity arose between the former and latter – a joining to bring about "Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come."

The Treasure Chest

I saw a treasure chest with a lock and a key was being opened to reveal the mysteries of Heaven to the sons of God. The interesting part was that the treasure chest had already been opened, but I saw the sons surrounding it, and they were asking for and receiving the revelation being released with open arms.

Then I saw a great banquet table, and I saw the "hunger" of God being stirred (I saw their bellies and a swirling of fire entering into each one to draw forth a great hunger), and they salivated and waited at the table for the meal to be served. When the meal came it was devoured, and as they ate the food kept coming – it just kept multiplying and never ran out. They just kept eating and eating and eating (they were very undignified while eating I might add), just devouring all they could and couldn't eat fast enough. As the invitation was extended and the table grew to accommodate more, there was always enough, and I heard a voice in Heaven echoing that phrase, "There is always enough!"

After the vision, I went into prayer and I saw an individual holding a treasure chest. In the chest was a "remembrance" of all of their plowing and sacrifices. The chest was filled with seeds – just filled and overflowing with seeds. And I heard the Lord say, "A TOTAL RESTORATION is coming."

Andrea Aasen
XP Missions

andrea.aasen@yahoo.com

3. Humdinger

By Mary Clark

humdinger – somebody or something exceptional

"What I have planned for you is a real humdinger, beloved. You may count on Me to present a fine hour of wonder and awesomeness in your midst. Look at the coming days as final day preparations. I am at work in your heart. I am doing all that needs to be done to prepare you to walk strong for Me. I am SO eager for this time to begin, SO absolutely EAGER! It is difficult for Me to contain Myself.

I want to shout! I want to dance! I want to sing forth words about the wonders of the coming hour that are upon us! So get ready for a real humdinger to take place in your midst. Get ready to behold the glory of your Lord. I say again, “GET READY TO BEHOLD THE GLORY, THE WONDERFUL, AWE-INSPIRING, GLORY, OF YOUR LORD!!!"

Mary Clark

barnabessie@embarqmail.com

3. Top News Headlines

Second Amendment an 'Insurance Policy' for Liberty?
- 2/21/2013
As the fight over guns, safety, and constitutional rights rages across America from coast to coast. More than 220 years ago, the states ratified the Second Amendment, giving a birthright to all Americans "a well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42738&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Andrew Palau and Haiti Broilers collaborate to share the Good News in Port-au-Prince
- 2/21/2013
World evangelist Andrew Palau and local company Haiti Broilers are collaborating to bring the message of hope in Jesus Christ to Haiti's capital city through the second annual Fun in the Son Festival March 9-16. The week-long campaign will feature service outreaches such as eyeglass and medical clinics and culminate in a free, open-air music festival and more. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42736&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Tornado Miracle: God Protects Family of Six Hiding in Bathtub
- 2/21/2013
"You could feel the Holy Spirit when you walked onto that property. I knew there was something unique about this family." How many family members can you fit into a bathtub? When a tornado bore down on Hattiesburg, Mississippi one family found the answer to that very quickly. Six. Teenage son, two youger sisters, dad, grandmother and mother on top praying loudly. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42732&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide
- 2/21/2013
South Sudan: Transforming lives - NHS must return to Christian basis - New child poverty measure ‘fatally flawed’ - Tories hit with further Party losses over gay marriage - Christian Doctors of Eastern Europe to gather near Kiev - Bulgaria's government resigns amid protests - Nigeria: ‘The Nigerian Taliban’ - Turkey: Syrian Orthodox Christians targeted and kidnapped - More>. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42741&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Boko Haram 'cease fire' reveals future goals Posted: 21 February, 2013
- 2/21/2013
Nigeria's Boko Haram, offered a truce. In the 23 days since 53 people have died. Under their "Western education is forbidden" motto everyone is fair game: military, police, security facilities, schools and churches. The goals of the group are to instill Sharia law in the entire country, and create an Islamic state. A subset goal is the eradication of Christian presence. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42735&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Sudanese Government Detains Over 50 Christians
- 2/21/2013
At least 55 Christians have been detained without charge by the Sudanese government for about two weeks. The group, which has no political affiliations and includes church leaders, has been falsely accused of receiving money from foreign countries, including Israel. President Al-Bashir has repeatedly stated that Sudan's new constitution would be 100 percent Islamic. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42734&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Libya & Sudan: Christians facing death for their witness
- 2/21/2013
Islam is a totalitarian, all-encompassing system of life. Blasphemy (criticism) and apostasy (rejection) are punishable by death for not only are blasphemers and apostates regarded as enemies and traitors to Islam, they are also a source of fitna. Fitna is anything that could test or challenge the faith of Muslims and so cause 'chaos'. Islam mandates that fitna be eliminated. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42737&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Pakistani Judge Throws Out Blasphemy Charge
- 2/21/2013
A Pakistan court last month surprised everyone when it dismissed charges of blasphemy against a Christian man accused of insulting Islam. Masih was arrested in Oct. 2011 on the basis of a complaint filed by two men who accused him of insulting the prophet Muhammad. The complainants wanted to grab his property. Most of those accused are victims of jealousy and prejudice." Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42733&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Home Schooling Not a 'Right,' Says US Justice Department
- 2/19/2013
In a brief for the U.S. Court of Appeals, the Attorney General of the US, Eric Holder, made assertions that are alarming. He asserted that a parent’s right to educate his or her child is not fundamental, and is only breached if the right is removed from all people. This assertion contradicts earlier claims that religion and freedom to practice it is an individual right. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42722&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Confronting the Error of Hyper-Grace
- 2/19/2013
The message of grace is wonderful. But there is a message being preached mixing powerful truth with dangerous error. One of the doctrines of the message is that God does not see the sins of his children. That means that the Holy Spirit never convicts believers of sin, that believers never need to confess their sins, and that believers never need to repent of their sins. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42723&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Syria's civil war more divisive than ever
- 2/19/2013
The war is becoming increasingly sectarian and radicalized. That may have to do with the presence of foreign fighters. "The more radical the attackers, the more jihadist are the attacks against the Assad regime." At least three million Internally Displaced People, while the refugees fleeing to neighboring Turkey, Iraq, Lebanon, and Jordan number over 130,000. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42725&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Pastor Beheaded in Tanzania byMuslims - 2/19/2013
The pastor of an Assemblies of God Church in Tanzania was killed Monday by Muslims. Pastor Mathayo Kachili was beheaded by a mob of Islamic extremists. The source of these tensions was whether Christians were allowed to open and operate butcheries in Buseresere. Muslims were upset that Christians had opened up butcheries that catered to other Christians. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42726&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Muslim Mob Torches Church in Egypt
- 2/19/2013
On Friday evening Muslims set fire to the church of St. George. They also broke the cross on top of the dome, demolished parts of its interior. They demanded the relocation of the church away from Muslim homes. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42727&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

"Unstoppable" Evangelist with No Limbs Welcomes First Baby
- 2/19/2013
Nick Vujicic truly does seem to be "unstoppable" (like the title of his latest book) these days—in Jesus of course—as he and his wife Kanae announced the birth of their son, Kiyoshi James, last Wednesday. The baby boy was born a day after the couple celebrated their first wedding anniversary, and a day before Valentine's Day. Over 80,0000 likes on Facebook. Read On:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42724&a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

For More Top News Headlines,
Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 02/21/2013 at 6:52pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version