Worldwide Kingdom Awakening News and Views

Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Issue
1. Spiritual Spring and the Baptism of Fire
2. IF GOD IS FOR US...
3. Top News Headlines

Subscribe
  OpenHeaven.com Digest 

(Please Note: This article is a bit longer than usual. However, it contains an important prophetic shift. Please set aside the time to read it prayerfully.> Ron)

1. Spiritual Spring and the Baptism of Fire

By Ron McGatlin

The heavenly seed of fresh new life of the real kingdom of God is planted within the hearts of many of God’s people. It may feel like an inner living desire for more reality of God. For some, at times it may seem like a need to scrap most of the life we have been living, a need to get away alone with God and away from the required rituals and practices of routine life.

Now, in this spiritual spring season, the seed is beginning to sprout and send forth the small green blade of real kingdom life.

However, for many if not most believers that are experiencing the sprouting of the kingdom seed, the sprout cannot break through the restraining layer of religious debris of half burned residue of past life traditions and strongly entrenched beliefs.

The strong and somewhat erroneous or incomplete beliefs from the past are as piles of wooden beams and bricks among other debris holding back the growth of the sprouting inner seed of the real kingdom of God. The half burned and broken wooden beams of church system related structures of human government have been partially dealt with but the residue of lingering traditions and beliefs of man-made church structure and governance needs to be fully dealt with for Christ Jesus to bring forth the full growth of the real kingdom of God lifestyle by His Holy Spirit in and among His willing vessels.

Spring Cleansing of the Land (Heart)

Father God is sending forth the fire of His love and power to cleanse our hearts from all debris to release the full growth of His kingdom within us.

This is the work of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit and not a work of man. However, we have a real part in agreeing and giving place to the things that God is doing in and among us.

The release of the cleansing fire to fully burn the residue of our old religious structure and the throwing out of the religious bricks in our hearts require our full agreement and participation.

The process of this spring cleansing of the land will not be completed against our will. We must be willing to lay down our lives, including our religious strongholds, at the altar of God and allow Him to burn away or throw out all that He deems needful to be done away with.

If we will release ALL at the feet of Jesus, He will return to us that which is His desire for us to have. But, even more importantly He will fill our hearts with the full growth of the seed of Christ Jesus and His kingdom life and authority within us to be shared freely with the world around us.

THE BAPTISM OF FIRE REVEALED AND RELEASED

Spirit revelation is a wonderful gift of grace from God. It is so amazing to have a degree of head-knowledge of a spiritual work of God and at some point of time receive a powerful clear revelation of what God is saying and doing about that work. The living revelation from God brings real life to our spirits and enlightenment to our understanding. God seems to simply lift the cover or lid from the bundle of pure light revealing with clarity that which is to us fresh new reality of His word and specific direction for life now on earth.

Personally, I have been blessed to receive a measure of light from God regarding His kingdom including the works of the Holy Spirit. I had read many times the words that Christ Jesus would baptize us with the Holy Spirit and FIRE. I always had that underlying feeling that there was more to the baptism of fire than what I knew at the time.

Mat 3:11-12: I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that comes after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and with fire: Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the barn; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Now in this season, God is lifting the cover and revealing what the baptism of fire really means. This is the time of the restoration of the baptism of fire.

The Next Big Restoration

Through recent centuries God has been progressively restoring more of the work of Christ to the Body. Many layers have come forth. As an example, a few of the high spots of restoration are: salvation by faith through grace around five centuries ago, the baptism of the Holy Spirit about a century ago, the gospel of the kingdom in the past half century, and now the baptism of fire is being restored.

The baptism of fire was probably to some degree more experienced in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries than in more recent times. However, it became completely lost to the church.

In the early twentieth century Pentecostal movement it morphed into a legalistic attempt of man’s external efforts to be holy. In the lukewarm church it was completely lost. In the Charismatic move of the mid twentieth century it was taught that the baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire was receivable by faith alone. And there is truth in that but it is not the whole truth. It ignored the powerful sanctification experience of the baptism of fire. This led to great mixture of impurity in that movement that continues to this day.

The baptism of fire is to sanctification what the baptism of the Holy Spirit is to power. These two should work together and should be received together.

God’s fire always has to do with God’s cleansing of man and/or earth. Sanctification is a cleansing work of God that is a total change of our lives that can occur in a burst-of-light type experience with God in the baptism of fire. Because of the loss of the baptism of fire, sanctification has been seen as only achieved in a gradual never ending process of a little here and a little there line upon line. In the past we have spent many hours of prayer ministry dismantling and removing piece by piece the heritage of family line and self- instigated iniquity. This is not the victorious life of abundant life of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit that Jesus and the early disciples proclaimed.

Sanctification piece by piece, here a little and there a little, line upon line is like an individual working manually to clear the wreckage of a partially burned building by dragging of one piece at the time and piling it to be burned and the residue buried in a big hole. The baptism of fire is like bringing in a huge piece of power equipment to clear the whole site in only a day or so and setting fire to the whole pile of waste with fire that dissolves everything including the bricks and mortar.

The baptism of fire does not have as much to do with sin and its forgiveness as it has to do with removing our tendency to sin and all of the past of our lives that has hindered and limited us from being truly holy as He is holy. It is the outpouring of the passionate, powerful consuming fire of God cleansing our lives.

The baptism of fire is the burning of all our past stuff, painful stuff, religious stuff, family line stuff, prideful stuff, regretful stuff and any other stuff or things that have shrouded or hindered the fresh sprout of the life of Christ Jesus and the kingdom of God from growing forth into our lives and subsequently into the world around us.

The baptism of fire will only be experienced by those who will humbly and sincerely ask God for it, those who will in the presence of God by the empowerment of the Holy Spirit, lay down their entire lives – who they were and who they are and what they believe, all upon the altar of God at the feet of Jesus.

Only that which is of God Will Remain

Like a roaring fire can totally consume everything in its path the baptism of fire leaves neither root nor branch of our past tree of life. Even the buried seeds of our past life are destroyed by the baptism of the fire of God. The landscape of our past life is only ashes with nothing left that is not of God to spring forth from the ashes.  Our spirit being (who we are) will emerge from the ashes as true sons without defilement, filled with the life of Christ and none of our own life.

This is our final crucifixion with Christ and the completion of resurrection life of Christ in us. The final blow to our self-life, and it is the beginning of the sprouting forth as sanctified empowered sons in whom Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit now lives where we once lived. Christ Jesus is our life as we live by the Spirit and walk in the Spirit and not in our own understanding.

No longer bound in our minds by our past religious traditions and practices which are now only ashes of the past. Nothing can be built back from ashes and since the seeds of the old life died in the fire only the fresh seed of Christ sown in us by the Holy Spirit is alive within us. And there is nothing left on the land to hinder the fresh green sprout of the real kingdom of God growing with others into the full stature of Christ (Ephesians 4:13).

Powerful Angels of Roaring Fire

Powerful ministering spirits of fire are come to attend to all who are willing to surrender their whole hearts - those who will ask in total humility and sincerity for God to baptize them in His Holy Fire of sanctification. These powerful angels are of the same powerful nature as those who came to Isaiah with a coal of fire from the altar in heaven to touch and cleanse his unclean lips.  As the fire touched his lips his iniquity was taken away and sin purged out or him (Isaiah 6:1-7).

Isaiah, in the presence of God, realized that he was unclean and lived among unclean people and cried out to God “Woe is me!” Then the ministering spirit came from above the altar with the coal of fire and instantly cleansed him. When we, in God’s presence, realize our need and see our woeful condition even as believers, the baptism of fire can cleanse us from the residue of iniquity (tendency to sin) and purge us from all sin and bondages.

This is a spiritual work in our spirit beings that changes us within and works out from inside to change our lives in this world. God’s provision is perfect and complete. And, it is for everyone. However, not everyone will receive God’s powerful provision of this powerful work of sanctification.

Some have stopped at the first work of coming to the cross of Christ Jesus for the new birth. Others have balked and even fought against the work of receiving the power of God though Christ within by the fullness and saturation (baptism) in the Holy Spirit. Even some who have received these works of God will now reject the baptism of fire that comes to complete our sanctification unto becoming mature sons of God.

Fires of cleansing judgment are coming upon the nations.

God is not willing that any should perish. He will provide a strong work of NTURAL FIRE to bring destruction to our unwilling rebellious lives to turn us onto a new path of surrender of our lives to the powerful life of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit – the kingdom of God life now on earth.

We have a few years to prepare for the extreme cleansing world judgment.

This spring season of 2013 is the beginning of our expedited preparation over the next two to three years of preparedness for the next season to come of natural fires of chaos and cataclysmic events in this world that will cause the great harvest of the world. Much of the prophetic scripture in the Book of Revelation will then become reality in the natural world.

The rapid preparation of the Holy Spirit and Fire baptisms are a major factor in our becoming what we must be to do the job before us of dealing with the multitudes who will turn to God in the time of worldwide trouble, while at the same time another multitude will be in full combat mode against Christ Jesus and the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Do not loose heart. Do not be afraid and dismayed by the coming season of trouble upon the earth. This is only the cleansing that is preparing us to fully walk in the fullness of the Kingdom of God as mature sons of God – the holy purified Bride of Christ. Fully mature sons who know who we are in Christ will spawn a spiritual revolution that will rise up in the holy fire of God to destroy evil and release the pure holy love of God to govern the earth.

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom Luke 12:32.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. IF GOD IS FOR US…

By Kriston Couchey

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not also with him freely give us all things?

WHO WILL YOU BE LIKE?

Will you be like Caleb who saw the land of promise and said “let’s go at once to possess it!”, or will you be like those who never entered the promises whose report was how big the giants were and how great and strong the cities they built were, and how small they were in comparison to them?

The giants and walled cities of this age are no different. The evil done by the giant of secularism and by the giant of militant religious zeal are ripe for the picking. Their high walls of deception shall surely come down. For the earth is not an inheritance for lies, but for the sons of God.

Will you be like David who without fear ignored the mocking cry of the giant of his day while the armies of Saul cowered in their tents? Will you stand over this giant with confidence and faith and cut off his head? Even as your brothers mock and accuse you as David’s brothers accused him of being arrogant. The leadership of the previous age (Saul) that has failed to instill faith in its ranks will give way to a new breed that will see and do the impossible.

Will you be like Elisha who had no fear when the city He was in was surrounded by enemies? Or will you be like his servant who could only cry, “Alas, what will we do?” Elisha’s response to his lack of spiritual sight was, “There are more with us then there are with them.” He then proceeded to pray and the eyes of his servant were opened to see the host of heaven surrounding Elisha. Will we see things from heavens perspective or get caught in fear in the face of men whose desire is to destroy the saints of God?

THE HALL OF FAITH

Will we be like the men and women of commended for their faith in the book of Hebrews? Will future generations know us by name as ones who ignored impossible odds to hold forth an uncompromising faith that saw the impossible accomplished? Or will we fall to anonymity like so many who never entered the Promised Land, or hide from a mocking giant, or bemoan being surrounded by the enemy?  

Will you be known for declaring and demonstrating how great your God is in the midst of impossible circumstances, or for worrying about the plans of the enemy in a way that brings fear and discouragement to others? The men and women who overcame in their own age did not focus on what the enemy was doing, but on the faithfulness of the one whose word to them was sure. 

BE STRONG!

Father says: I have called many to inherit the promises that are meant for this generation.  I am gracious and am keeping no one from entering these promises. Yet many refuse to inherit because they refuse to trust Me and instead believe the lies of the evil one: placing more faith in the power of the enemy to thwart My will then My ability to accomplish it.

Yet I will do all I have promised, and all who hope in me shall see the salvation of the peoples. Is there anything too hard for Me? What can man do to stop My purposes for you? NOTHING! No one who trusts in Me will be put to shame. And those who believe in Me will not entertain or walk in fear. Have Faith and do not doubt.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

In His Love

Kriston Couchey

archive.openheaven.com
kcouchey@gmail.com

3. Top News Headlines

New Reports: Iranian Pastor Nadarkhani Is ’Alive and Well’ - 3/8/2013
Earlier reports that Iranian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani is dead are now being refuted by sources in Iran who have made contact with the persecuted pastor and who say he is 'alive and well.' Yesterday, an Anglican vicar in Iraq said that Iranian Pastor Youssef Nadarkhani was dead. Jason DeMars told ANS late last evening, “Youcef is alive and he is doing fine.” Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42847&a mp;a mp;PN=1

Congress Sends Human Trafficking Bill to Obama - 3/7/2013
An estimated 27 million people worldwide are victims of modern-day slavery. It is estimated that there are 100,000 children in the sex trade in the US each year. The U.S. House of Representatives voted Friday to pass a bill paving the way for Obama to sign into law the United States' most important tool in the fight against human trafficking and modern-day slavery. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42842&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Two years of conflict in Syria. Two ways to help. - 3/7/2013
This month marks two years of conflict in Syria, and the numbers of refugees fleeing the country have reached 1 million much sooner than anyone predicted. Children are bearing the brunt of this disaster as the situation continues to deteriorate. "Children tell stories of sniper fire in their street, bombings of their homes, losing loved ones. Families have lost everything. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42840&a mp;a mp;PN=1

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 3/7/2013
Uzbekistan: Overcoming government pressure - Police chaplain 'forced out after criticising gay marriage' - Child sex abuse: New policy and new inquiry - Bulgaria marches against poverty and corruption - NIGERIA: Boko Haram victims recount woes - Iran/Syria: Warnings from US & Gulf states - USA: Will aid Israel defence systems despite cuts - Egypt: Unrest - More> Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42841&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Why I Love the Message of Grace - Michael Brown - 3/6/2013
I am empowered to fulfill the righteous requirements of the law by God’s grace (see Rom. 8:1-4; Titus 2:11-15). As Pastor David Wilkerson said, “According to Paul, we are not walking in grace until we have broken from worldly corruptions. Unless we are endeavoring through the power of the Holy Spirit to lead godly and righteous lives ... we do not know God’s grace.” Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42834&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Netanyahu Pushes Back on US Iran Nuke Strategy - 3/6/2013
Diplomacy has not worked," Netanyahu said. "Iran ignores all these offers. It is running out the clock. It's still not crossed the redline I drew at the United Nations last September, but Iran is getting closer to that red line." Obama is scheduled to make a trip to Israel later this month. It's his first visit to the Jewish state since becoming president. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42833&a mp;a mp;PN=1

Sudan: Islamic belligerence and soaring persecution - 3/6/2013
Churches are demolished, property is seized, Coptic priests are detained and foreign Christians are deported. Doctors amputated a man's right hand and left foot under orders from the government as a punishment for robbery. Canada responded by condemning the deteriorating human rights situation in Sudan, noting also the targeting of organisations owned by Christians. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42832&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

America Turning a Blind Eye to Egypt's 'New Pharoah?' - 3/4/2013
During the past few months, Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi has seized absolute power over his country. HE'S REFERRED TO AMERICA AS AN ENEMY. He denies al Qaeda was behind 911 attack. He wants to see Israel destroyed. Yet he's due to receive sixteen F-16 fighter jets and 200 Abrams tanks from the Obama administration this year. WHAT??? Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42819&a mp;a mp;PN=1

My Hope America with Billy Graham - 3/4/2013
In November Dr. Billy Graham will celebrate his 95th birthday. This will coincide with the culmination of an exciting evangelistic program called, My Hope America. It has spread across 57 countries in the past 10 years and is now spreading across the US as Christians learn how to more effectively share their faith. 10.2 million people have received Christ through My Hope. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42818&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Growing numbers of women addicted to pornography, counseling pastor finds - 3/4/2013
“If someone had told me 10 years ago that I would be seeing rapidly escalating numbers of young women involved in pornography, I would not have believed them.” “There is a growing body of observation and research that suggests that women’s sexual appetites and level of desires are changing,” The number of Christians battling these issues is astonishing. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42817&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines, Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 03/08/2013 at 1:20pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version