In This Issue
1. His Kingdom of Light
2. The Narrow Gate
3. Top News Headlines

Subscribe
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. His Kingdom of Light

By Amanda Leonard

This week I'm being reminded of HIS light. In Him is light and in HIS light is NO darkness. The pure light of Christ is shining in the darkest of places. His light invades and darkness scatters in His Presence. The Lord has been impressing in my spirit about this light and how the enemy cannot create anything but he warps, twists, and diverts the truth. He tries to blind and deafen the children of God. So I began to ask the question, can there be artificial light in the hearts of men?

The Lord gave me a visual example as I was meditating on this word. I saw a man split into three parts, body, soul and spirit....which of course, we know are parts of our being created by God. Our body houses our soul and spirit. The spirit is the power of life. The Lord began to show me that we/the body of Christ have been receiving light from other sources and storing them within our souls. This "light" produces a dingy, yellow, dull, lifeless imitation of the real thing. I kept hearing the Lord say, "some of My people have received artificial light." This artificial light was mixed with darkness causing the beam to diverge, it was darkness mixed with light, so in reality it was darkness. This artificial light imitates the real light but it is a counterfeit, it actually blinds the people from receiving the true revelation of the Kingdom of God. There's darkness within and it will be exposed as the true light of the Kingdom, HIS light within chases away the darkness.

Luke 8:10: And He said, “To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is given in parables, that ‘Seeing they may not see, And hearing they may not understand.

Luke 8:16-17: No one, when he has lit a lamp, covers it with a vessel or puts it under a bed, but sets it on a lampstand, that those who enter may see the light. 17 For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light.

I then saw the light that came from the Spirit, HIS light within His people. This light was radiant. This light was a straight penetrating beam, pure, bright, clear light that radiates life from within......HIS Spirit life. His light overpowered every area of artificial light/darkness and would permeate throughout this spirit being. This light consumed the artificial light from the soul and darkness disappeared, the light surrounded this entire being.

1 John 1:5-7: This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

I then began to see pastors of congregations that have kept people in the outer courts, under their control, keeping them from entering the Holy of Holies. They had in their hands a dingy ball of lifeless, flickering light and they were passing it out to the people. These people were marveled by this artificial light that was given to them. Their eyes were fixated on this lifeless ball, walking in the outer courts....distracted, blinded. They were like robots mesmerized by this untruth.

Their eyes were not opened to the pure Holy light shining from the Holy Place. This light from His Presence is the pure, holy, marvelous light that reveals darkness and it flees. This light I felt also represented His love, His unconditional love for His people. The no-strings attached kind of love that is only found in and through Him!

1 John 2: 8-11: Again, a new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and the true light is already shining. 9 He who says he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness until now. 10 He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him.
11 But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

I was then reminded of a couple visions from about a year and a half ago. One was that I saw people entering behind the curtain into the Holy Place. When the curtain pulled back, I saw a girl her face shown so bright with light that I couldn't make out any facial features. She stepped out from behind the curtain, her hands, feet, and heart extended across the length of the earth. The glory of His Presence, His light filled and poured out from her entire being, stretching across the globe.

Another vision brought to my remembrance was from a close friend. She saw these tiny lights that were seen from an aerial view. They began to come in closer and closer until she realized that one of the tiny lights was her and the other lights she saw were other Christians around the world. She saw these lights coming together to form an image upon the earth. The image began to blur and she was trying to figure out what she was seeing. She thought is this a heart, a crown, a circle? She knew that wasn't it and then the image became clear and it was the face of Jesus!

I saw the second part to this vision. I saw this light coming from people and angels were behind each person trying to assist them into position. The people were resisting, not listening and going their own way.....this was why the image had blurred. The people then began to surrender and let the angles assist them into position. The people formed the face of Jesus upon the earth. The angels were encircling above the earth, clapping, shouting, praising. I heard them say, "YES, they got it!" Then, Jesus raises up His arms and when He did the tiny light from within the people magnified so much so that all the light combined and covered the earth! Oh the smile on Papa's face!

Isaiah 60:1-3: Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. 2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. 3 The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.

Isaiah 60:19: The sun shall no longer be your light by day, nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you; But the Lord will be to you an everlasting light, And your God your glory.

Ephesians 5:7-14:   Therefore do not be partakers with them. 8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), 10 finding out what is acceptable to the Lord.
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret. 13 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. 14 Therefore He says: “Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light.”

Revelation 21:22-26: But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. 24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. 25 Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). 26 And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it.

As we allow this coming baptism of fire to come and cleanse us of all unrighteousness, to become holy as He is holy, this pure light will shine forth from His children. There will be no more mixture in My people says the Lord, no more lukewarmness. I am now separating the sheep from the goats, the real from the artificial. Those who are willing to endure the fire, My purifying fire, will emanate My light with pureness and holiness. They will walk in My light and manifest My glory throughout the earth.

God I pray right now that we allow everything that is not of You to be burned by Your fire. That Your light in us would shine into the darkest places. I pray that we surrender to You in every area that we have tried to hold onto, believing that it is our security. We surrender to You fully Lord! Burn us more Lord, purify us more Lord, show us more of Your glory Lord! We want more, got to have more of You! I pray for each person reading this that they will allow the fire of God to come and purify Your vessel for His glory, that Your light will shine to the ends of the earth!!! A city on a hill that cannot be hidden....in Jesus' name, Amen!!!

Much Love,

Amanda Leonard
http://timeinhispresence.wordpress.com/author/timeinhisprese nce/

2. THE NARROW GATE

By Kriston Couchey

THE WROUGHT IRON GATE

As I began to pray suddenly I found myself standing on a narrow path leading off into the distance. As I scanned further I could see the path led into the dark night to an unknown destination.  As I walked this path I came upon a long line of people standing in the middle of the path. A man in the front of the line cried out, "You cannot go further unless you enter the narrow gate!" He stood before a narrow wrought iron gate and the people were attempting to go through. The top of the gate was fashioned from wrought iron and formed the words, "The Narrow Gate". This wrought iron banner was fastened so low down upon the gate that anyone desiring to enter had to crawl on their hands and knees fit beneath it, and then they still were required to squeeze between the narrow posts on either side.

I scanned the path beyond the gate and noticed that as far as I could see was what seemed to be a carnival of sorts stretched out along the narrow path into the dark. To my surprise I saw men and women positioned along the road shouting out instructions to the many souls traversing the road as they presided over a series of hurdles, doors, curtains, and obstacle courses blocking the path. At each obstacle someone would give instructions to those making the pilgrimage as to how to pass the obstacle.

Finally I asked Father, "What is this gate and path with the obstacles all along the way?" He replied "This is the gate and path of religion. These hindrances on the path in front of people are stumbling blocks placed before them by men. Religion is a stumbling block that places requirements upon men that I never place on them. It attempts to get men to pay or work for what I have already freely given them.” 

I turned again to the path and saw that many of the obstacles on the path were created and erected by the very ones giving out “advice” as to how to overcome them. They had figured out how to turn the path of religion into an elaborate extortion scheme. These were receiving in return for their services; money, honor, titles, or position, etc. Something was received of everyone to pass an obstacle.  When these received the appropriate payment, the pilgrim would be rewarded with the “secret” to overcoming, the “keys” to unlock doors, the “guidelines” on fasting, the “steps” to spiritual success, and on, and on. All of these purported to get you “closer” to God, become more like God, be pleasing to God and receive His blessing, or help you get to another spiritual level.

THE SUPERHIGHWAY
As I continued to gaze upon this religious charade, to my surprise I noticed that this “narrow path” that at first seemed to be the only path was simply one “lane” of a much bigger super highway that had many lanes on it. This road was very wide with hundreds of lanes being traveled upon by a multitude of people. Each religion had their own lane with their own stumbling blocks for the people that adhered to their ideologies. But, many of the other lanes were filled with people carelessly rushing down the road oblivious as to where they were headed. 

The lanes of the highway seemed to be divided between two different philosophies of travel. One philosophy of travel was religious engagement that lured people with levels of spiritual attainment and power. The other lured people with the philosophy that there was no absolute truth other than pleasing self. One philosophy was rooted in striving to be like God through requirements and laws. The other philosophy was rooted in believing that man was his own god and no law existed. These two philosophies formed into two distinct streams of humanity flowing in the same direction, to the same destination, and on the same road.

It was then Father spoke "This highway is so wide that those in the religious paths do not see that the lawless are on the same highway headed to the same destination. These two philosophies are manifestations of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Both are of the same tree, yet they manifest differently.  Religion manifests as self-effort and self-righteousness. Lawlessness manifests as unchecked and unrestrained self-indulgence and self-expression. But son, I only showed you the highway in order to show you the TRUE Narrow Gate.”  

THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE
As He finished speaking a light shone brightly from behind me and cast my shadow alongside the superhighway. Then a voice of as of many waters spoke from behind me saying "Turn around!" I turned to look and there stood Jesus shining in brilliant light.  He was standing in the midst of a large fountain of water, and water flowed out from Him. As He spoke the waters rushed out with greater force and spread across the ground. "I AM the narrow gate. I AM the way! He who drinks of Me will never thirst again!”

I immediately hit my knees in worship and began drinking from this fountain of life.  Joy overwhelming burst from within me and I lost track of all time as I basked in His goodness and love.

I awoke as if from a dream from my state of heavenly bliss and opened my eyes to a bright light like noonday. I found myself standing among a small gathering of people and realized the light was not coming from the sun, but emanating from the people standing with me. Even more shocking was the water flowing from everyone’s belly, including my own. The water flowed in the same manner as the fountain that flowed from Jesus. When people spoke the fountain within them welled up with a greater flow that quenched the thirst of everyone around them and bathed them in light. The water was also the source of light. As it came from within each one it caused the person from which it flowed to and from to emanate light.

I turned around to see the super highway and to my amazement many of those on the road nearest us drawn by the light were on their knees scooping up and drinking the water as it flowed down around the small group gathered there.  We began offering water freely to any willing to drink. Many who received the water were weary and downtrodden, but when they drank the water the transformation that came upon them was complete. Sorrow turned to joy, anxiety to peace, and fear to love. As the people were transformed they began to also overflow the water of life from their bellies and freely offer it to other thirsty souls. To as many as received what was offered, the water of life transformed them.

COME AND DRINK
We began walking among those on the highway offering water to all who would receive it. The people began to mob the water bearers for a drink. As a result, the explosion of light on the super highway caused many people to stop their journey to investigate what was happening. The light began to shine so brightly that the darkness shrouding the highway began to lift and it was clear to most that it lead to a precipice; anyone going over it would plummet to a certain death.

Again Father spoke, “Son, the stingy requirements of religion are not the path to life, nor is it found in simply pleasing self. Jesus IS the narrow gate, Jesus IS the path of life, and Jesus IS the light and water of life. The gateway to life is not narrow because it is hard to enter; it is narrow because Jesus is the only way to life. You must cease from your religious labors to enter into Him. His yoke is easy and his burden is light and you will find rest for your souls in His life giving flow.

Only from Him, in Him and through Him can you obtain life. All who will drink of Christ receive abundant life; not someday, not through hard work, but NOW! Men either trust in what is already finished by embracing and receiving abundant life of Christ, or they follow another road which only leads to death.  The Spirit and Bride say come and drink that life.”

In His Love

Kriston Couchey
archive.openheaven.com

3. Top News Headlines

Largest Christian Media Companies Join Billy Graham's My Hope Outreach - 3/14/2013
This fall, two of the nation's largest Christian media companies will join together to support the My Hope America with Billy Graham evangelistic campaign. The effort is networking thousands of churches and individuals across the United States, equipping them to share the Gospel in their communities this fall. At 95 Billy Graham is trying to reach this nation one last time. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42892&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Jonathan Cahn Issues National Wake-Up Call - 3/13/2013
We’re witnessing the same scenario happening to America. This nation, too, was founded upon and dedicated for God’s purposes. But like Israel, America has departed and is departing from God and His ways. It has become a nation at war against its own foundations, a culture turned in against itself, a civilization in spiritual schizophrenia. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42886&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Sex Week: God, Yale and a Good Education Gone Bad - 3/14/2013
Thousands of high school students apply to America's top universities every year, hoping for a world-class education. But that education isn't what it used to be and it comes with some shocking extras. For a glimpse into America's future, look no further than its college campuses: American higher education is in moral and academic decline. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42890&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 3/14/2013
God among the clubbers - Primary teacher job threat over gay marriage storybook - Police corruption in Wales - Trafalgar Square demonstration - EU set to vote on internet crackdown - Kenya: Post elections - Afghanistan: Transition - Maldives: Teen faces 100 lashes - Pakistan: 200 Christian homes burnt to the ground - Pope Francis is an 'inspired choice' - More> Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42889&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Miracles reported on set of Bible miniseries - 3/13/2013
The hit miniseries The Bible is setting records on cable television for the History Channel, with as many as 13 million viewers tuning in for the blockbuster. But certain aspects of the filming were even more remarkable, as producer Mark Burnett reports highly unusual occurrences behind-the-scenes that he labels miracles. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42885&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

The Coming Tsunami in the Catholic Church - 3/13/2013
I believe a great shaking is coming to the Catholic system, and it will have both positive and negative impact. God is not pleased with man-made religious structures (in any denomination) that hinder people from knowing Him, and He is serious when He asks us to tear down the idols we have created to take His place. In the end, God always judges idolatry. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42884&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Breitbart Editor: Culture of Fear Silencing America - 3/13/2013
Bullying: In Washington, it's politics as usual, with some of the biggest offenders being those who protest against the practice the most. Bullying has morphed into what some call the Left's "go-to tactic" to squash opponents through fear, threat of force, and intimidation. At least that's how Breitbart.com's Editor and national best-selling author Ben Shapiro sees it. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42883&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Steve Hill Discusses ‘Spiritual Avalanche’ Prophecy in Media Tour - 3/12/2013
The new snow represents the false teaching that is steadily falling on the ears of the body of Christ. It is a heavy snowfall. The skiers represent believers and non-believers, trusting the resort for a safe and memorable experience. The teachings have lulled many into a deeper sleep. The layers upon layers of snow have been steadily covering the solid truth of Christ. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42873&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Saeed's Wife: Iran Doesn't Know Who They're Dealing With - 3/12/2013
Nine years and two children later, Naghmeh is living her worst nightmare. Last July, during one of Saeed's routine trips to Iran to establish a government-endorsed orphanage, he was detained and put under house arrest. The Iranian Court's so called "hanging judge" sentenced him to eight years in Iran's brutal and deadly Evin prison. His only crime was preaching the Gospel. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42872&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1

Pakistan Condemns Attacks on Lahore Christians - Hundreds of houses burned, leading to protests across country - 3/12/2013
Shahid claimed Savan had uttered a blasphemy against the prophet Mohammed. A mosque broadcast the complaint from loudspeakers. Upwards of 3,000 Muslims converged on the Joseph Colony portion of Badami Bagh, hundreds of families fled. Muslims, some armed, and some with flammable chemicals, looted and torched about 150 houses and beat Christians who were unable to flee. Read On: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42874&a mp;a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

For More Top News Headlines, Go Here: http://archive.openheaven.com/news/headlines/

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 03/15/2013 at 8:50am
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version