Worldwide Kingdom Awakening News and Views

Published by Ron & Barbara McGatlin - Basileia Publishing

In This Issue
1.Changes in OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication
2. A special gathering on Friday, March 29, 2013 - Ron’s 80th Birthday

SUBSCRIBE: OpenHeaven.com Digest

SPECIAL NEWS from Ron McGatlin

1. Changes in OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

The OpenHeaven.com Digest will be changing some. Yes, the same apostolic and prophetic Holy Spirit inspired articles on kingdom revival will be coming your way.

The current size of the Digest has made it increasingly difficult to format and get it through the internet email providers. It will be streamlined a bit and instead of sending the entire articles a portion of the article will be sent along with a link to read the rest of it online. This is similar to the way our news headlines have been done only the amount of text will be much more than the news. Hopefully it will be enough to get you at least a start of the direction and intent of the article, more than a thumbnail but less than a full summary of what is being said.

We hope to use a few more graphics dealing with the subject matter and the author as well. At least some of the articles may be a bit more personal from time to time as the Holy Spirit leads.

Something more than revival is in the air and will be creating some significant spiritual activity across the world.We especially feel that we are being directed to focus more on your news and reports of the supernatural spiritual move that God is bringing in your area. Send news of real Holy Spirit outpourings and moves of God in your area to basileia@earthlink.net.

Recently the Spirit had been leading us to seek to make people aware of the impending worldwide painful adjustment and the reason form them, along with the need to change within ourselves to prepare us to stand in the wind and fire of adversity. The warnings have done about all they are going to do with most of our readers. Others will continue to warn the general public but as far as OpenHeaven.com is concerned, we believe our part is to now focus on the positive message of the love, righteousness, peace and power of the Lord and His kingdom coming upon us.

We believe it is now time to turn our focus of our whole spirit, soul and body to proclaiming and experiencing the reality of the in breaking kingdom of God manifesting within and among us. This is the season for the brightest ever light of God to shine in and through His people, that’s you and me and those around us. Throw of the shroud of darkness and let the perfect clear light of God explode from our lives in the boldness of God’s grace empowerment.

There is no reason to hold anything back anymore. Our light has come and the glory of the Lord is arisen over us. Today is the day of His coming in His people – the precious saints of the times of His glory. We will never be the same as we have been in the past. Heaven has come to earth and the entire world will eventually be changed. The kingdoms of this world are becoming the kingdoms of our Lord.

Ron McGatlin
basileia@earthlink.net

archive.openheaven.com

2. A SPECIAL GATHERING OF PRAISE, WORSHIP, AND PRAYER

~For all of you anywhere close to North Carolina~

A ONCE IN A LIFETIME WORSHIP, PRAISE AND PRAYER CELEBRATION

Come help us celebrate the Lord on Ron’s 80th Birthday

MARCH 29th 2013 – Friday Evening at 7:00pm – Mount Airy, North Carolina

Miracle Made Worship Band will be leading worship!!!!

Note from Ron: When Barbara said she wanted to do something special for me on my birthday. I replied that I did not want a party with cake, wrapped gifts and such. The greatest gift and celebration for me in the entire world would be to have as many of my friends as possible to come together in a gathering to sincerely pray, worship and praise God together. Tears come to my eyes just thinking about it now. There could be nothing this side of heaven greater than for all of us together as one to lift our voices and our hearts to the Lord in worship and praise to Him.

I believe that as our unified prayer, praise and worship creates a place where God wants to be that He will show up in a manifestation of His glory in and among us. My heart is that this gathering becomes the first fruits of this spiritual and natural spring season, spawning a fresh outpouring of spiritual revolution and revival for this area that will connect with other gatherings across the land.

Our plan is to truly allow the Holy Spirit to orchestrate the gathering from start to finish. We are not serving any natural food or refreshments but believe spiritual food and spiritual drink will be in abundance and very refreshing.

Fountain of Life has graciously allowed us the use of their building at no charge. Instead of birthday gifts let’s all bring a bag of non-perishable foods for their food bank. This is not a church sponsored meeting even if it is in a church building. It is a meeting for everyone who wants to be a part of a spiritual celebration honoring our Lord on Ron’s 80th birthday.

Please come if you can.

Ron

Location: Fountain of Life building is south of Mt. Airy, NC on Hwy. 52 at 154 Cornerstone Lane. It is on the east side of the Highway.

If you need more information call Barbara 336 320 3098.

Ron & Barbara McGatlin

basileia@earthlink.net
archive.openheaven.com

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version