VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: I AM THE DOOR, COME ABIDE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Amanda Leonard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/25/2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged Quote Amanda Leonard

I AM THE DOOR, COME ABIDE

Last week while in the presence of the Lord, I was taken up in the Spirit.  I remember saying to the Lord, “I open my spirit to You.  I delight in Your Presence and in Your will.  I know that You can teach me in 5 minutes what would take me 5 hours to learn.  So here I am Lord, teach me!” And….”BAM”…..I immediately am taken up into another realm and I see a door.  I see someone open this door for me and I walk in. I can now see what I’ve walked into.   Instantly, Jesus becomes the door.  He is huge, standing facing me, arms by His side and palms out.  I hear Him say over and over, “I AM THE DOOR AND THOSE WHO ABIDE IN ME HAVE THE KEY. I AM THE DOOR AND THOSE WHO ABIDE IN ME HAVE THE KEY!”

I then see people who are transparent (spirit beings) that begin to pile inside of Jesus.  They are on top of each of other, row upon row of people, inside of Jesus.  They stay there, they abide in Him.  Others are searching with a key in their hand, these are in the flesh.  They are trying to get in but they are trying to go around Jesus, trying to find a shortcut, to bypass Him.  These people are unable to find their way in, they have what they think is the key.  These people are lost, wandering aimlessly.  

The next thing I see is that these whom are abiding in Jesus begin to walk together, a living organism moving across the globe.  They remain in Jesus; His face is over their face, His arms are like a glove upon their hands, His feet are over their feet.  They walk as one, they move as one, they operate as one, together in the Spirit.  They only do what they see the Father doing and only say what they hear the Father saying, each being in the Spirit abiding in Jesus.  

John 15: 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.  5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.9 “As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

Galatians 5:2 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

I was then reminded of the parable of the ten virgins, the five foolish and five wise, the ones with oil and those without.  Of course the oil represents the Holy Spirit, there were five who knew the source of oil.  They were abiding in the Holy Spirit, in intimacy with Jesus.  I read an article by Justin Abraham from company of burning hearts in Wales, about Enoch and he mentioned a very good point about this parable, I’m going to quote him here……

"Matthew 25:6“The Bridegroom didn’t show up when they expected him, and they all fell asleep. In the middle of the night someone yelled out, “He’s here! The Bridegroom’s here! Go out and greet him!”

Who’s the someone? I want to propose it’s those who walk like Enoch. Those who know he’s coming because they see him in Heaven, they walk with him as Lovers, they saw him move from his throne to return. This is the invitation – to see him. Rick Joyner writes-

“Those who answer the call will be caught up into the Spirit with the result that they will ALWAYS be seeing the One who sits of the throne. This is the purpose of all true prophetic revelation- seeing the glorious Christ & the authority that he now has over all”

I also see fresh bread.  This bread is everlasting.  I see it cut in slices and there's an endless supply to feed the nations.  People are throwing this bread to the nations, to the nations, to the nations.  I see people eating and drinking of Him, feasting on Him, abiding with Him, communing with Him at the marriage supper of the Lamb.  As they consume Him, His children will take on the very nature of Jesus.  This bread will not mold, this bread will not rot, it will not be like the manna in the wilderness, for this bread is Him (Jesus) alone.  I see people feasting at His table and there is an endless supply. 

John6:48-50 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 50 This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die. 51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”

John 6:53-58 53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For My flesh is food indeed,[h] and My blood is drink indeed. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. 58 This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”

Matthew 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, who made a marriage for his son.

Revelation 19:9 And he said unto me, Write, Blessed are they who are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he said unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

“I AM the door, those who abide in Me have the key.  The key is intimacy.  As you set Your affections on Me, as You eat of My flesh and drink of My blood, you will become one with Me.  The world will try to teach you another way, but all fruitfulness flows from intimacy.  Come abide with Me, under the shadow My wings.  I long to embrace you and sup with you.  Won’t you come.  Won’t you come and take up your cross and follow Me.  Won’t you come and surrender everything that the world has to offer to spend time with Me.  I AM THE DOOR, come and enter in.  I long for My bride to become one with Me.  As you become one with Me, as you operate from a seat of rest in Me, nothing will be impossible for you, for we are one.  So I ask you again, won’t you come?  I long for your company, won’t you come abide in Me? The mysteries of heaven are open to those whom abide in Me.  There are portals open to you,  I want to show you more of My Kingdom that is within you; as you become one with Me you will see.  I, (the bread) will go to the nations, as you abide in Me. I am teaching you to operate in a place of rest, so rest in Me.  There is no striving in Me, there is rest as you realize what I've created you for, which is to abide in Me, to be one with Me and bring My Kingdom forth in great power and love. Come away with Me, let Me tell you who I am.  Come away with Me let Me tell you who you are.  You are My bride, won't you come into My chambers. Behold My bride, how lovely is she.  Come away, abide in Me, you will see. I AM THE DOOR AND THOSE WHO ABIDE IN ME HAVE THE KEY."  

Edited by Amanda Leonard on 04/25/2013 at 3:49pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version