In This Issue
1. Receiving God’s Kingdom Grace
2. The Revelation of Oneness
3. News of God's Earthly Kingdom

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Receiving God’s Kingdom Grace

By Ron McGatlin

Life as we may have known it in Christian America is over. The life that will replace what we have known in the past is not yet fully manifested. There is a choice to be made now that will determine life in the next generations. However, life as it has been is not on the table; it is not an option. The lukewarm, halfhearted, self-centered, pleasure-seeking, humanistic, liberal, so-called “Christian” religion will no longer be the norm.

It will be replaced next by either a radical, holy, pure-hearted, and spiritually-powerful people of God who will lead the nations. Or there will be another people of a fiercely legalistic, tyrannical and harsh task-master type system ruling over the land as a police state.

Even at this late hour in the debauchery, defilement, and dissension of a once strong people, there is an outside chance that if the people of the western world turn to the one true God with their whole hearts, God will deliver us from the full depths of deprivation that is shortly before us. The window of opportunity for the nations to safely pass into a fresh new life without first enduring severe loss has already closed, and it is not probable that anything will cause it to be reopened.

However, even after the great defamation of the nations has begun, if the masses of people will turn to God, a mighty miraculous outpouring of Holy Spirit revival fire of repentance along with our abandonment of our past ways can transform the nations and shorten the time of defilement. The outpouring of the power of God’s kingdom grace can bring explosive and unprecedented worldwide release of supernatural kingdom of God life into the world.

The Now Outpouring

Now in this season, even in this year, is the time for the supernatural outpouring of God to begin among a portion of the people of God that will become the leaders in the subsequent worldwide move of God soon to come. To some it may look like the great event is happening now, but in reality this is only the beginning of the preparation of holy warriors to lead in the worldwide harvest of the nations.

Beginning now pockets of people scattered across the land will rise up, especially among the young people, to walk in the supernatural Spirit life of God. With great grace empowerment they will know no fear or strife or unbelief. God’s grace gifts will so completely fill them that great faith for mighty works and loving obedience to every thought and every movement of the eyes of God will be their way of life. The joy of the Lord will fill the lives of the totally surrendered servants in the army of mature sons of God. The glory of God will go before them and behind them nothing of the enemy will remain.

Do Not Receive the Grace of God in Vain

Disobedience to God (sin) will have severe consequences. Anyone receiving the grace of God in vain will not prosper in this move of God. Receiving the awesome grace of God and yet deciding to willingly continue in any form of bondage or addiction to any substance or any other god or anything else, is taking the grace of God in vain. It is making a useless mockery of the gift of God’s grace. It is making the finished work of the cross that provided the grace of God for us of no affect.

In this outpouring of God’s grace is the power to turn from and overcome anything in our lives that is not of God. Therefore, to continue in bondage or disobedience can only be done by a willful choice to disregard the great grace of God.

To whom much is given much is required. The great grace being poured out by the love of God unequivocally calls for and empowers the total yielding of our lives to Him. There cannot be any other gods in our lives in these times of His great love pouring out His great grace.

The finished work of Christ does not mean that we do nothing in this life but sit and rest in what He has already done. On the contrary Christ in us by the Holy Spirit will first prepare us and then work through us to accomplish the most productive works and activities we have ever experienced. We are His body: His hands, His arms, and His feet. He is our head that orders all that is done through us in building His kingdom. And He is the grace that empowers us to do what He directs to be done. This is the greater works that Jesus promised we would do.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. John 14:12.

We are a vital living, moving, and working part of His work on earth. Mighty works are in store for all of us who are willing.

The body of Christ does not do the works of the kingdom with dirty hands or contaminated minds. Christ Jesus does not abide in a filthy temple, and we are the temple of God. The works of Christ in the Holy Spirit will first cleanse the temple. Our continuing to bring dirt into the cleansed temple will grieve the Holy Spirit and hinder His operation in and through us much like disease in a natural body.

The now move of God

We are told in the Bible to make certain choices to seek or focus on certain things and not to seek or focus on some other things. Our choice in life is in what we seek or what we choose to look upon or focus on. We are to choose God in Christ by the Holy Spirit. The decision as to what we will seek is our part. No one else can do this for us. Because God has chosen to give human beings a free will to choose; even Jesus will not do this for us. However, He did model this for us in His incarnate life as a man on earth, and the Holy Spirit does draw us, and God’s grace does empower us.

As mature people the choice is ours in what we allow to come into our hearts and minds, what we choose to seek. We can choose to live by the Spirit and walk in the Spirit or to live by natural fleshly understanding and walk in natural good and evil of our natural minds. We must renew our minds by the things we choose to see, hear, and focus upon.

Set your minds on things above, not on things on the earth. Renew your minds as living sacrifices unto God. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. The empowerment to actually be and do all these things and more is in the great grace of God being freely poured out, and we therefore are without excuse.

Clear Understanding of Prophecy by Grace

Much biblical prophecy such as the book of Joel and others will become very clear as it continues to unfold upon the land. Much of what Bible scholars have thought in the past is seen very differently when it becomes the reality of daily life experience.

Christ Jesus in the Holy Spirit imparts prophetic grace of understanding of the times and seasons. The prophets graced with this spiritual revelation of prophecy see in advance and yet understand more clearly as it unfolds. Every child of God can see the clear meaning of the written prophecies as they come to pass before their natural eyes in their everyday lives.

All false prophecy or teaching brought by a false grace from another source apart from God will be exposed and judged by the holy fire of God that is cleansing the world. There will be no room for man’s false opinions and reasoning.

In God’s abundant grace and pure love are His power, wisdom, and knowledge of all things. All that we will ever need to rule and reign with Him in the kingdom of God on earth is in His perfect love and grace.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Rom 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. The Revelation of Oneness

By Kriston Couchey

I am reposting something from 2012 that has proved to be the most significant seed change in my heart concerning my relationship to God. This revelation has changed my mind and heart in ways I have not even grasped yet. I want to share that preceding this encounter I was blessed by a visit to my home from a father in the faith who imparted to me a newfound sense of Father's complete acceptance and love of me, for this I am ever grateful. I also desire to impart this complete acceptance and Love of Father to others.

THE PLACE OF VISITATION

As I went alone to pray and pushed out of my mind all of my wanderings of the last day, a newfound sense of Father's complete acceptance that had overtaken me in the last week still remained. For some years now whenever I had made a conscious effort to pray I would enter a vision of a rooftop overlooking a city with the throne of my Father on that roof. I approached Him and embraced Him on the roof again, but this time without the nagging fear and doubt that had plagued me for years.

He then said something WITHIN me that shocked me. ”You must not seek Me in the place of visitation on the rooftop anymore, I am already within your spirit and always will be. You are also in My Spirit as I am in yours; now live from the place of oneness within and commune with Me there. The place of visitation on the rooftop is the place many of my children meet with Me, but that place is inadequate to change and deliver you fully from yourself. The place of My oneness within you is the place where we must commune and where I AM. It is only My life in you that overcomes all things and changes you, your life must remain hidden in Mine as I AM now your life. I told you before that I am doing something beyond the scope of man's understanding, and that you were going to experience me in a way you have not experienced me before; today is that day!”

ONE WITH GOD IN FULLNESS

“Anytime you have walked by the Spirit in love My will has been done from this place of our oneness. Anything that is of eternal value comes from Me. My work of reconciliation on the earth is in and through the agency of man as He cooperates, yields to, and allows me to love the world through them. You have already walked as one with Me in part, but now you must walk as one with Me in fullness. This oneness only comes through the perfection of love. He who is perfected in love does not function in fear. Nor do they function from a place of duty, or guilt. As is your measure of love is so is the extent to which you have walked in oneness with Me already.

I dwell as one with the one who lives in My love, even as the Son walks in my love and is one with Me. There is only one commandment given in the covenant in My son, and that is to love one another as I have loved you. Those who cannot accept My love as I have loved cannot love others as I have loved. To receive my unconditional love as I intend without consideration of your performance opens the door for you to truly love others as I have loved you, not based upon how they perform.”

“The doorway to complete oneness opens when you truly believe in My love and quit hiding your wretchedness from Me in fear of judgment. Only then are you able to release others from your own judgments and love them as I do. While on earth, the Son judged no one on His own. He simply was doing and saying what I was doing and saying. You are free to walk in oneness with Me when you abandon your own life, opinions, judgments, and perception of love in order to receive mine. The greatest hindrance to walking as one with Me is your own judgment and opinion that you assume are Mine."

My children do not truly comprehend the boundless love I have for them and for mankind. Everything I do I do for love, for I AM love. Even my judgments that seem unloving to men are for love.

JUDGE NOT

“Many embrace concepts of biblical truth but have not embraced My perspective, which is My judgment. I am simply looking for those who have abandoned their own lives and perspectives and like a child receive Me. It is in that childlike abandonment to My love and judgments that I will manifest myself to them, in them, and through them.”

“The Son did not love the things of the world, and even though he left all judgment to Me, His perspective was the same as Mine and His judgments would also have been correct. Many form judgments that are not correct because they love the things of the world. You cannot walk in oneness with Me if you love the things of the world. If you love the things of the world My love is not perfected in you, and the oneness we should be sharing is limited to visitation.”

“The place of visitation has been a path to the doorway of oneness; it has been a courtship of sorts. I have prepared and revealed myself to you in this place through dreams, visions, and angelic messengers sent to encourage, correct, and discipline you. All of this has been to point you to Me. For knowing Me has been the goal of this journey. You have come to know My heart and purposes as I have prepared you to be one with Me in a union of love. Dreams, visions and angelic assistance are not going away; you have simply come to the place where you must now live out of intimacy and knowing me. You must walk with the mind of Christ; knowing My will, heart, and thoughts in every situation because your will, heart, and thoughts are one with Mine."

“When I sent My Son into the world He walked in complete oneness with me; so much so that he said, 'If you have seen me, you have seen the Father.' Everyone who truly believes in Me has the same potential or power to become My son. Those who are led by My Spirit as Jesus was led by Me will manifest Me to the world just as Jesus did, for these led by My Spirit are My sons. In this place of oneness the fullness of ‘I AM’ dwells in you; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.”

A WITNESS

“I have positioned you as one of many witnesses as to what I am doing in and through My people in this day. As I told you before; the day of simply revelation has come to manifestation. What you write from My heart will bear witness with others and encourage them to find their destination in Me. The gifts are not going away, but the one who becomes one with Me will function in whatever capacity I deem necessary. Do not identify yourself simply as gifts to equip; your identity is in Me as my son, and My heart in you is to establish that identity in others.”

"The place of visitation and preparation can no longer help you as the doorway to oneness has been opened. Unless you chose to trust and walk with Me in oneness, you will shrink back into lesser light. You will move from intimacy to friendly acquaintance, a place where many who call themselves followers of Me stay. In this day I am raising up children who will not need to make the journey from religion to oneness as you have. They are being birthed into oneness as MY sons. Indeed many are even now being birthed outside the walls of religion into union with Me; and while they cannot see it now, they will need the wisdom of many like you who have fought for the freedom to walk as sons. For those of the previous generation who have believed and yielded to my preparation, their wilderness journey is now complete, the promised land is before you and now I will glorify Myself in and among My own."

MERGING OF HEAVEN AND EARTH

Those who become one with Me are the New Jerusalem, the Bride. I have chosen to make My dwelling in and among them. Those who I dwell in as one are My portals on earth. These are my sons, and the openheaven through which I am expressing who I am to all created things. Because these are also in Me, I am also their access to the realms of heaven. It is because My sons are in Me and I am in them that heaven and the earth are merging eternally. My sons are the meeting place of heaven and earth, and because they are seated in the Heavens in Me they are bringing the realities of heaven to earth. Heaven is simply this: Oneness with Me. Men talk of “going to heaven”, but My plan all along has been that heaven come to earth.

Heaven has touched earth in part in the past as My Spirit has moved in and through men. A remnant of My own throughout history have become an openheaven for Me to touch the earth. The Power and Life from these past encounters with Me has served to progressively change My people and continue the maturing process throughout generations. This has also changed the course of history itself. Few have understood My moving and recognized Me in the midst of My blessings.

These past moves became perverted by the wisdom and works of men who sought My benefits, but did not seek to know Me fully in them and give Me glory. Religion separates Me from my actions, benefits, and blessings. Yet, I AM redemption, I AM Healing, I AM deliverance, I AM life, I AM grace, I AM truth, and I AM the sustainer and sustenance of all creation. I AM consummating all things in heaven and earth in Me. Apart from Me you have nothing.

POWERS OF THE AGE TO COME

My Glory will overshadow you and the hearts of men will be laid bare before My glory. Men will run in terror before My glory, or they will humble themselves and be changed in My presence. This is the glory many have prophesied, and My sons shall rise with My glory in and upon them. I am conferring upon those who are one with Me the powers of the age to come. The gifts and anointing of my Spirit are a "taste" of the powers of the age to come. To be one with Me is to go from gifts and anointing to being the dwelling place of My glory. You shall go from "tasting" to "feasting".

You have experienced supernatural knowledge and prophecy in part, but that which is in part is being done away as that which is perfect is come. My sons will know even as they are known. Where they are sent nothing will be hidden from them. All that is hidden in darkness will be exposed in My light. As Jesus knew the thoughts and intents of the hearts of men so you will, not simply as a gift, but because you are one with Me. I know the thoughts and intents of men's hearts and so you shall. You cannot love as I love until you see as I see. Knowing even as you are known brings perfection in My love, it requires you to love as I love. I entrust My sight to those who use the knowledge of fallen man’s hearts to bring redemption and not condemnation.

Pursue love. For the measure of authority and power you walk in is according to the measure of your love. Loving more enables you to express Me more. Many pursue obedience and fail to pursue Love. Pursuing obedience apart from love is self-righteousness. The one who loves Me wholeheartedly does My will. Embracing oneness with Me enables you to be perfected in My love. Pursue love by continuing to embrace My love in oneness.

I AM COMING

I am coming now in the fullness of time and have found a people who will walk in oneness with Me as a corporate Bride. The day of mature sons is upon you. Sons who will not labor with their own wisdom and works, but rest in My completed work. It is the age of My heavenly rest. The ages are not measured primarily in terms of time, but according to the state of My relationship with men. This unfolding age is the Sabbath day of My rest. Those who become one with me have died in Me and have ceased from their labors and now enter My rest. Those who have died in Me will know me as I AM. I AM now your life.

See yourself as I see you. Because we are one, you ARE what I AM. You become for others My redemption, MY healing, My deliverance, My grace, My life. As one with you I touch people by your hands; and you are My Word to them. As I AM so you are in this world.

In Him

Kriston Couchey
www.OpenHeaven.com

3. News of God's Earthly Kingdom

SEATTLE: MIRACLE HEALING - April 2013 Bob Brasset - 4/24/2013
The doctor had told her he did not understand how she was still alive. Her spine was twisted and disintegrating, Her heart function had severely diminished and she was very near death. She told us, the Doctor had given her three days to live. She was in crippling ,constant pain and suffered shortness of breath and inability to keep her balance.

Volunteers Keep Mercy Ships Afloat Mercy Ships recognizes contribution of volunteer crew who ’keep the lights on’ - 4/24/2013
Mercy Ships pauses during National Volunteer Week to salute its volunteer crew on behalf of the more than 2.42 million who have received curative surgical interventions, health care training, dental procedures and community development projects in more than 70 countries. The Mercy Ships team of dedicated volunteers bring hope and healing to the poor worldwide.

Protest over Christian persecution in Egypt held outside the House of Lords in London - 4/24/2013
Enraged demonstrators condemned the persecution of the Coptic Christians of Egypt outside the House of Lords, the upper chamber of the UK parliament, during a protest demonstration on Saturday, April 20, 2013. "Many killed and not a word said", "Stop the Islamization of Egypt", "No Islam by force", "We demand justice" "Where is justice" and "Wake up UK"..

’The Awakening 2013’: What the Mainstream Media Didn’t Report - 4/24/2013
Compelling speeches and a call to return to biblical principles from several nationally influential figures were the order of the day. Speakers such as presidential candidate Michele Bachmann, among many others, fired up the audience with inspirational speeches, compelling the nation to return to its godly roots and calling on citizens to “fight for the soul of America.”

Anniversary of Nigeria Election Killings - 4/24/2013
The carnage in 12 Sharia states of northern Nigeria destroyed 700+ churches, displaced thousands of Christians in 48 hours and is considered one of the worst attacks on Christendom in contemporary world history. "The data is clear that Christian villages have overwhelmingly been targets of multiple midnight massacres -36 in 2012 alone -hundreds of deaths of Christians..

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 4/25/2013
UK Peace Index highlights rate of fall in violent crime - Spirit of adoption sweeps across Ukraine - Ban on teacher upheld in name of ‘British tolerance’ - Abortion on the basis of gender - Christians launch landmark human rights case - NIG ERIA:Militants kill unarmed youths - China: Earthquake - Somalia: Christian convert jailed and tortured - Much More>

Girls Told to Ask for Lesbian Kiss at School - 4/25/2013
Parents of children attending a Red Hook, New York, middle school are outraged after a recent anti-bullying presentation at Linden Avenue Middle School. The workshop for 13 and 14-year-old girls focused on homosexuality and gender identity. Girls were told to ask one another for a kiss and two girls were told to stand in front of the class and pretend they were lesbians.

Attack in Nigeria that Killed 18 Christians, Caps Two Years of Islamic Aggression - 4/25/2013
At about 8 p.m. the attackers, all Muslim Fulani herdsmen, came into this village in two separate groups, attacking us from two different directions. The assailants also burned the houses of three Christians. In several previous attacks, the herdsmen robbed the 150-member church of about (US$1315). "Since 2011, over 100 Christians have been killed here,"

Syrian Church: two abducted church leaders still missing - 4/25/2013
Contrary to Tuesday’s reports, the fate of two Syrian bishops reportedly kidnapped remains unknown. "I received an e-mail directly from the Syrian Orthodox Archdiocese of Aleppo stating that they had not been released and to wait, basically, for them to give a further report, and that they would certainly contact us once the release had been confirmed."

Plans expand for growing Village of Opportunity - 4/24/2013
"We are building a wall around our property to protect the young ladies that are in the school there," he states.Traffickers take young women from, to, and through Burkina, making it a prime resource for the world's second-largest illegal industry. CWO is currently protecting 29 young girls from this evil at their training center/boarding school.

More News Headlines>

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 04/26/2013 at 11:24am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version