Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/17/2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The Life of Fullness and Significance

By Ron McGatlin

In many nations of the world, including America, we are living in the time of one of the great opportunities to further the work of God’s kingdom on earth. The remaining freedom to use media and move about is a powerful opportunity to connect and bring forth to the world the loving works of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit.

There is no assurance that the liberty that remains yet upon us will be the way of the future. Now is the time to employ every tool and asset available to us to reach the nations with the love governance of God that can change the world. It is more than possible that a mighty release of the love and power of God from every believer on earth could turn the tide of the current dissolution of the liberty and freedom in the nations of the world.

It will not be well to look back on this time from the future and regret not using the liberty we had to do all that we could have done to impact a troubled world with the truth of the love based governance of Almighty God that would bring peace on earth and goodwill toward mankind. How bad will it feel to look back from a place of tyrannical godless governance and persecution and realize that while we entertained ourselves with games and indulged our appetites for pleasure seeking that the time of opportunity to freely proclaim the kingdom of God had passed away?

Only turning to God with our whole hearts and seeking His kingdom first, above all else, can assure us that there will be no regrets. Having fully obeyed the will of God and given our all in pure love and obedience to His call and leading, we will know that our lives and the great opportunity were not wasted.

Regret with its resulting condemnation is one of the most troubling dilemmas of life. Because they are in the past, natural wisdom cannot help us with past failures. We must tap into higher wisdom for life from Spirit God rather than anything from natural human thinking. Most of the world uses human or earthly natural knowledge, human intelligence, or understanding to guide their lives.

Knowledge is not the same thing as wisdom.

There are only two ultimate sources of wisdom and two resulting kinds of wisdom. The two kinds of wisdom are natural or earthly wisdom and spiritual or godly wisdom (James 3:13-18).

Our value system that prioritizes our lives is geared to one source of wisdom or the other. To change our value system we must first change our source of wisdom. Our lives are the compiled results of the decisions we have made from the source of wisdom we have accepted.

The two wisdom trees in the Garden of Eden

The two trees, in the center of the Garden of Eden, represent the two sources of wisdom for our lives. We know that God’s instruction was and is to not partake of the tree of knowledge in the center of the garden of our lives. The serpent pointed out the fact that partaking of that tree would make one wise and become as god. Partaking of the tree of knowledge is depending upon our own human wisdom to guide our lives, thereby becoming our own god apart from the true God that made us.

Death is the promised result of partaking of the tree of knowledge. Death is separation from God and His much higher and better way of life. We will have regret if we partake of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which is the tree of man guiding his own life by natural human wisdom apart from the full leadership of God. Experiencing regret and self-condemnation is the experiencing of a level of death while we yet live. Through the centuries, many Christian religionists have turned to partaking of the tree of knowledge and not the tree of life.

The tree of life refers to becoming one with God and being guided by His voice – His full direction in our lives that is not based upon what we think but rather what He is saying by His Spirit into our “ears to hear” by the Spirit of God.

Many if not most Christians have been tricked into a form of godliness that is in contrast to the reality of the power of the life God has for us. Traditional religion has cunningly been infiltrated with deceitful partial truths that can steal from people the life of the reality of greater intimate relationship with God.

Church system training – good but not whole

We have been trained to receive Christ Jesus as Savior into our lives. We have sometimes also added the term as our Lord. Though the part of being truly Lord of our lives is often negated by the concept that we should make Jesus part of our lives. We may even believe that we should consult Him about all major decisions in our lives. All of this sounds really good and it is, but it is not the whole pure truth of God.

The devil is in the details. How do we consult God about our decisions? We may tend to like the verse in the Old Testament about “come let us reason together” because it makes it sound like we have some say in the process of figuring out what to do next.

Wow! This is so tricky. Come on, do we not know that God is God and we are not? Are we going to expect Him be only a part of our lives and only a part of the deciding process of how and what to be and do in this life?

God wants no part of being only a part of our lives. He will not be a part of our lives. He is only satisfied with literally 100% of our lives. Either he is God, or he is not. Our partaking of the tree of knowledge that is making ourselves as a god will never lead to true life but will eventually always come to being separated from His fullness and experiencing a level of death while we are naturally alive in these bodies.

Who says we cannot hear God?

Many of us have been subtly trained that we cannot hear God today and must try to figure out with our human minds what the Bible says in order to know how to live life. That is simply another big trick. We cannot naturally receive the word of God for it is only spiritually discerned (1 Cor 2:14). Therefore, we are stuck with reasoning out for ourselves what we are to be and do. Guess what? It never comes out exactly right, and we always have some form and amount of regret because we did what we thought was best but did not find out what God’s plan was for us.

God wants all of our life, not part of it. He does not want a tithe or an offering; He wants all of our money, all of our life, all of our time, our all abiding in Him and He in us by the Holy Spirit.

He does not want us making good decisions; He wants us to hear and represent what He has already decided.

Life is NOT all about us. It is not all about our wellness, our salvation, our hope of heaven, our good looks, our social and business accomplishments, our ministry, our sophistication, our reputation, our religion, our needs, or anything else.

This life is about Him, about becoming what He desires, about pleasing Him, about glorifying Him, about loving Him, honoring Him, praising Him, worshiping Him, depending on Him, seeking Him, serving Him, seeking His kingdom and His righteousness, knowing Him and being known of Him, representing Him on earth, and anything and everything else that He desires in or from His bride.

This is losing our lives for His sake and the gospels (Mark 8:35). This is the way to a miraculous life of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. This is seeking Him and His kingdom first and all other things being added to us.

We are spirit beings who have a soul (mind will and emotions), and we live in a body, an earth suit, a carton that contains our spirit and soul. These bodies are not who we are; they came from dust and will return to dust. Our spirit is who we are and the part of us that can become one with Spirit God, just as air mixes together with other air and becomes one air, our spirit can become one spirit with God.

The life we now live is His life living in us where we once lived. It is the most fulfilling, the most satisfying life that a human being can ever experience. In losing our lives in Him we gain His life in us. We become the best that we can be at everything in life: the best parents, the best teachers, the best farmers, the best business people, or whatever mission He has for us in this life.

There are never regrets to His life living in us. There is always righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit no matter what the circumstances. There is complete healing of all past failures, mistakes, and all painful wounding experiences, in the life of the reality of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit. We are not just filled with His Spirit, His life; we are saturated inside and out with His Spirit life.

This is the all-consuming fire of the love of God lifestyle that is available to those who truly seek Him with their whole hearts. It is a life of joy unspeakable and full of glory. A life in which experiencing His manifest presence among a group of His people in the presence of holy angels is far more exciting and fulfilling than all the riches and finery that worldly life can ever afford (Heb 12:22-25). It is simply life in the Spirit bringing heaven to earth.

In religious church we sought to get to go to heaven when we died. In the relational kingdom age church, it is about heaven coming to earth. It is about ruling and reigning with Christ in this life now.

God loves us so much and so desires to consume our lives with the fire of His love. God desires to take us to places in the Spirit that we have never even dreamed existed, places of rest and peace beyond measure – places of unspeakable beauty and graciousness in which there is neither press nor stress of life but unending power and wisdom to live this life to the fullest now and in the life to come eternal life.

It is never too late to get in on life in the fullness of the Holy Spirit. This is all clearly presented in the Bible and is available only to those who will seek Him and His kingdom with their whole hearts.

For more on all of this and more study the books by Ron McGatlin available for Free Download in PDF format HERE.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 07/17/2013 at 10:38am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Drema Hearn

Posted: 07/17/2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged Quote Drema Hearn

Ron said:

"In religious church we sought to go to heaven when we
died. In the relational kingdom age church, it is about
heaven coming to earth. It is about ruling and reigning
with Christ in this life now."

AMEN! AMEN!
The sounds of heaven and earth becoming one are all
around us...He is proclaiming them...let us decree them!
His Kingdom come..His will be done!

blessings,
Drema
View Drema Hearn's Profile Search for other posts by Drema Hearn
Karen Ramsey

Posted: 07/17/2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Ramsey

"Our spirit is who we are and the part of us that can become one with Spirit God, just as air mixes together with other air and becomes one air, our spirit can become one spirit with God."

What a beautiful picture! It somehow makes oneness seem more obtainable-thanks for that image!

View Karen Ramsey's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Ramsey
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 07/17/2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Ron,  just before opening your wonderful word from God I was journaling and received this for your discernment . . .

A Word of Breakthrough for ministries around the world !

Your Voice (ministry) is about to be ,

A living testimony ,

A SHOFAR of Spirit and Truth ,

No longer hampered but flowing through ~ ~ ~

So ALL IS behind you now ,

You have ceased to exist it is ALL ME your vow !

And so it begins "TRULY" you in Me,

Woven in to My TAPESTRY ,

YOUR VOICE "IS MY WILL" no longer you ,

I WILL SPEAK AND YOU WILL DO,

All that you were is gone and void,

I AM YOUR ALL I employ,

So HEAR ME NOW "UNITY IS TRUE",

There are NO THROW AWAYS I WILL USE THEM TO ,

Your viewpoints no longer matter for ALL IS ME,

Listen , move LET ME BE FREE !

Then and ONLY THEN WILL YOU SEE MY GLORY FALL !!!

WHEN YOU COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR AND MAKE ME YOUR ALL ! ! !

Isaiah 43:18-20

Amplified Bible (AMP)

18 Do not [earnestly] remember the former things; neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

20 The beasts of the field honor Me, the jackals and the ostriches, because I give waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My people, My chosen,

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 07/17/2013 at 6:37pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 07/17/2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Supernatural consumation of all my obedient servants is about to congeal together as one and in this oneness great power Shall be released for did I not say there is power in agreement , then watch and see as Babyl many shall come together in one place yet this shall bring great reward not division or segregation for The Oil of Unity shall flow as off of Aaron's beard and this shall create a river of oneness that shall surround the globe and concrete the unity of the Mind of Christ in all my obedient ones as one eternally and true .

A oneness that shall circumnavigate the the Earth .

Joshua 2:24

24And they said unto Joshua, Truly the LORD hath delivered into our hands all the land; for even all the inhabitants of the country do faint because of us.

Psalm 133

A Song of Ascents. Of David.
1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brethren to dwell together in unity!

2 It is like the precious oil upon the head,
Runnin g down on the beard,
The beard of Aaron,
Runnin g down on the edge of his garments.
3 It is like the dew of Hermon,
Descen ding upon the mountains of Zion;
For there the LORD commanded the blessing
" Life forevermore."

http://thejoshuachronicles.blogspot.com/

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 07/17/2013 at 6:46pm

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 07/18/2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Jeff, you often have words that confirm something the Holy Spirit is doing. Last week I had a quick little picture vision while I was praying. I was in one of those times where you are consecrating yourself before God, just giving Him yourself for His use all over again, and I saw myself stepping forward in the spirit realm and as I went from the first step into the second step, I saw that part of my flesh was left behind almost like a "footprint". But it was almost like if someone steps in deep mud and the mud hardens around your foot and leg into almost a plaster cast. I saw the flesh that was left behind as I stepped forward, the shell of something was left, kind of in the shape of a foot and partial leg. And I stepped forward again and a smaller footprint was left behind, this time like a mud plaster cast showing a foot and ankle. And I stepped forward again and my legs were transparent now but there was holy fire all over my legs and the fire shot out from my legs and consumed the "mud casings" of the flesh that remained. That was the vision. But Jeff's word brought the memory of it. He said, "

Then and ONLY THEN WILL YOU SEE MY GLORY FALL !!!
WHEN YOU COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR AND MAKE ME YOUR ALL ! ! !

P.S. I don't know that I have attained to the completion of that vision, it may be a work in progress that the Spirit is doing in me. Reminds me of this verse in John 13...
3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God; 4 so he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist. 5 After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.

6 He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?”

7 Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand.”

8 “No,” said Peter, “you shall never wash my feet.”

Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.”

9 “Then, Lord,” Simon Peter replied, “not just my feet but my hands and my head as well!”

10 Jesus answered, “Those who have had a bath need only to wash their feet.

Edited by Kimberly Fowler on 07/18/2013 at 8:33am
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 07/18/2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Pretty cool I like it when my flesh is left behind , What a relief !

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 07/18/2013 at 1:04pm

Jo Berres

Posted: 07/19/2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged Quote Jo Berres

Dear Ones and ALL Dear Ones-in-Christ,

With all the events happening in the natural in our
nation and the world it is so wonderful to read on these
postings of others who are seeking God in His fullness,
denying the flesh, and pressing in for the goal of the
high calling in Christ Jesus. Not being consumed with
the breaking news events of the day, but reading the
BREAKING NEWS from the God of heaven and earth. Beloved
ones, we have the best thing going on this earth. It is
an intimate relationship with the Father and His Son, our
Savior, our Lord, and King. Hallelujah!!

Our spirits cannot be dampened by the events of the day.
Our responsibility is to listen for His voice and then
respond in action as He directs. Perhaps, there will be
no action other than worship and praise to His Holy Name
by our tongue and the witness of our life that is wholly
consumed by Christ, in love, mercy and grace. All glory
to Him forever and ever!!

Truly, my heart is touched and my spirit fed by these
writings of yours, Ron, and the posting of the others.
Oh, how I long for the fellowship of all of you in the
spirit. Until He comes in all His glory, we will keep
pressing in. Hallelujah@@

Love, much love, God's great love, to each of you.

Jo Berres
View Jo Berres's Profile Search for other posts by Jo Berres
Jo Berres

Posted: 07/21/2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged Quote Jo Berres

Have had this poem for a long time.  It seems appropriate to share it now as the theme of this message and the postings are relevant.  The author is unknown to me but the message has always spoken to my heart.  Trust you will enjoy it, too

None of Self And All of Thee

Oh, the bitter pain and sorrow

That a time could ever be

When I proudly said to Jesus-

"All of self and none of Thee."

Yet He found me; I beheld Him

Bleeding on the accursed tree;

And my wistful heart said faintly,

"Some of self and some of Thee."

Day by day His tender mercy,

Healing, helping, full and free,

Brought me lower, while I whispered-

"Less of self, and more of Thee!"

Higher than the highest heaven,

Deeper than the deepest sea,

"Lord, Thy love at last has conquered:

None of self and ALL of Thee."

May our testimony be expressed in word and deed of this GREAT LOVE that is shed abroad in our hearts to bring glory to the Father and exalt the Name of Christ Jesus.  Hallelujah!!

Jo Berres

View Jo Berres's Profile Search for other posts by Jo Berres

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version