In This Issue
1. Christ Jesus, the Trouble Maker
2. Break the Rock / It’s About to Pop
3. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Christ Jesus, the Trouble Maker

By Ron McGatlin

The current world order is now troubled and is moving into a desperate season of significantly increased trouble. In the first century the whole known world was troubled as Jesus and His apostles brought the fresh message to the world of that day. It was said by some that these men had turned the world upside down (Acts 17:6). When much of the secular and especially the religious world saw the people’s devotion to Christ Jesus, fear arose within them because their positions of rule and control were threatened, and they were greatly troubled.

What is so troubling to religious people about Christ Jesus?

And why is it escalating so rapidly in this season of time?

A number of things might be involved in the answers to these questions. However, the one thing that is by far the most troubling to every religion is Jesus’ message. Even the religions that acknowledge that Jesus is the Son of God may be offended when they truly come into contact with the core message of Christ Jesus.

Christ Jesus the Son of God left heaven and came to earth with a world changing message for this world.

The message that Christ Jesus, the Son of God, brought from heaven to the people of this world was, “TURN (repent)for the KINGDOM of HEAVEN (the sovereign rule and dominion of God from heaven)is at hand.

Math 3:1-2: In those days John the Baptist came preaching in the wilderness of Judea, and saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!"

Math 4:17: From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."

Mark 1:14-15: Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent, and believe the gospel.

With those words from God, every structure of authority, every ruler, dominion, every governmental order or kingdom on earth that was not established by God from heaven, was challenged.

The existing ruling authorities soon began to respond violently to the message of the Kingdom of Heaven having come to this world. John the Baptist, the forerunner of Christ Jesus, was imprisoned and eventually beheaded, and Jesus, the Son of God, was eventually crucified as a trouble maker at the request of the religious authority of that day.

Every earthly governmental order that is not of God is at its deepest root, of another spirit. There are only two sources of spirit that can be at the base of every form of rule and governance in this world. There are two basic kingdoms; one or the other is foundational in every form of governance of the world. There is the kingdom of light/kingdom of God and the kingdom of darkness/the principality of the devil.

The Kingdom of Light in Captivity

The rule of the kingdom of God was handed over to the enemy in the Garden of Eden by Adam and Eve. The powers of darkness had much liberty to do their thing without hindrance from the kingdom of light.

Much, if not most, of the governance and rule of this world was rooted in the kingdom of darkness at the time when Christ Jesus came announcing the return of the kingdom of God on earth. This was very troubling to every authority of governance in the world. Therefore, Jesus was seen as a great trouble maker by all the ruling systems that were in place at that time.

The message of Christ Jesus is again troubling the world rulers

Christ Jesus, by the Holy Spirit in His body of maturing sons on earth, is again proclaiming that the kingdom of God is at hand to rule and reign in His people. The gospel of the kingdom is again being proclaimed across the world.

Up to a few decades ago there was very little to no real revelation of the kingdom of God on earth. It is God’s choice and timing that has in this season brought about and is bringing about major transformation through revelation of the reality of Christ in us bringing forth His kingdom on earth. This is not new. It is a restoration of what Jesus and the first century disciples brought forth in the first century. Jesus had one primary focus behind all that he did on earth; He preached, taught, and demonstrated the gospel (good news) of the kingdom of God come to earth to redeem and restore all that was lost in the first Adam.

Revelation Leads to Reformation

About 14 or 15 centuries after the cross, the restoration of truth took a big step forward as salvation by grace through faith came to light and greatly disrupted the religious church systems of that day. Much error was exposed as the freshly revealed light came forth from Christ in His people by the Spirit of God. Imperfect men were given light and moved with it as far as they could in that day while the existing church did all it could to stop the new revelation, because it was causing the existing structures to crumble.

Since that season of over 500 years ago, the uncovering of truth that was previously hidden has continued. From time to time more layers of truth are uncovered by God and revealed to those who are, at that time, given spiritual eyes to see and ears to hear.

One of the most significant uncovering experiences was the revelation and restoration of the Pentecostal reality of the baptism in the Holy Spirit. The church systems again responded with vicious and vile attacks upon the restoration of this powerful spiritual reality from God. Again because it was tearing down their existing structures and weakening their control, they strongly resisted the move of God.

The restoration of the Holy Spirit was and is the powerful force of the life of Christ in the people. The Holy Spirit restored the powerful gifts of God in Christ in His people. Soon the restoration of prophets bringing forth the encouraging, empowering, corrective, and directive word of God came forth. This eventually led to the next layer of restoration of the apostolic works of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit in His people. All of this and more has been uncovered, revealed, and restored over the past few centuries and much of it in recent decades.

Why Apostolic Ministry Now

Apostolic ministry flourished in the first century as the kingdom of God was brought to earth and seeded into the earth. Our Great Apostle Jesus and many first century apostles covered the known world with the word (seed) of the kingdom.

The great falling away around the third century steered the church systems off course and caused many centuries of darkness and much error. Now in this time of the recent five centuries or so, the reformation of the real message and work of Jesus is being restored. The prophets and apostles and all the rest of this had to be in place in order to bring forth from the seed Jesus planted into fruitfulness: first the blade, then the stalk, then the ear, and then the fruition of the full grain in the ear – the restoration of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The gifting of the kingdom apostles is required to break the mold of the past age and bring forth the new foundation of the kingdom of God on earth to rule and reign.

The revelation continues; the restoration and the reformation continue, and the past systems of religious and secular rule continue to crumble. At the same time the full growth of what Christ Jesus is doing in the world is coming forth – and praise God, we get to be a part of it.

Strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, "We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God”, Acts 14:22."

Isaiah 2:17: The loftiness of man shall be bowed down, And the haughtiness of men shall be brought low; The Lord alone will be exalted in that day.

Rev 11:15: Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"

Pursue love, it never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Break the Rock / It’s About to Pop

By Amanda Leonard
This morning I woke up and heard the Lord saying, "BREAK THE ROCK!" I fell on my face and began to ask the Lord what this meant. I was immediately reminded of a dream that a friend of mine had several months ago. In this dream there was a man whose arm was stuck under a huge boulder. My friend wanted badly to remove this rock but it was so big, he pushed and pushed but to no avail. My friend knew this boulder had to be moved or this guy would lose his arm and he could die. So my friend got out his knife and was going to cut off this guy's arm but the Lord stopped him and said, "No, this rock needs to be removed!" The Lord showed him what the dream meant and that this boulder was one of religion. The man whom had his arm caught underneath the huge rock didn't even know that he was trapped, he didn't even notice it.

So I began to break this rock in the Spirit. As I spoke to this rock, I saw myself with a pick busting it up. The rock busted and I saw that inside, it was completely hollow. It only looked huge and heavy but really it was just empty. The enemy had used this rock of religion to entrap God's children and keep them from walking in the true freedom of Christ. I saw that many people had put their trust in this rock, but they were actually only left with this hollowness inside. The Lord began showing me how we make covenants with pastors, with denominations, with systems of religion and that they need to be broken! These types of covenant relationships are not from the Lord and actually in turn create spiritual abuse. They disable us to be able to walk in the fullness that the Lord has already given us.

I saw this man's arm and it was atrophied from the years of being stuck underneath this rock. I would relate it to an amputee. He was limited because of his agreement and attachment to the rock. No growth had taken place and the arm was deformed and disfigured. Understand, I'm not talking about the true ROCK, Jesus, this was a counterfeit. This rock of religion had the children of God bound, entrapped and disabled. These people had gotten so use to the boulder being attached to them that it was part of their identity. It had become a safe place for them, as they had adopted this rock.

The church has many times identified itself with things other than Christ Jesus, saying for example, "I'm Baptist, I’m Methodist, I'm in this band, I'm non-denominational, I’m Anglican...etc." I was reminded of the scripture from Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 1: , "12 Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of Christ.” 13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?".

God is wanting to break this rock of religion, these Babylonian ways and give us the Kingdom....it's already here. Come out of her My people. (Rev. 18:4) We have the keys to the Kingdom, yet we are not appropriating it. His fullness has already been given for us to walk in. The veil has already been torn but it now needs to be torn in our minds. There is only one ROCK on which we stand, on which we base our identity, only one ROCK and that's Jesus!

Psalm 18:2 "The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

Matthew 7: 24 "Therefore, whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on THE ROCK: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on THE ROCK. (caps added)

Last Tuesday the Lord gave me a vision. I saw what looked like a balloon. It was hovering over the earth. This balloon was filled with glory just swirling inside. This balloon was so tight; it was about to POP upon the earth. The Lord showed me that the realms were thinning. It was so thin that I could see inside this balloon and I knew that it wouldn't take much to pop it! I then saw people worshiping with hands lifted high and their fingertips were skimming this balloon, just one jump and it will explode! The Lord let me experience Him in new ways last week and it was that I was actually feeling and hearing Him with my natural ears and senses. It was His Supernatural reality as close and as real as the air we breathe. I heard the Lord say, "My children are going to experience Me with all 5 senses!" It is HERE! The Lord is showing His children that we have already been given His fullness and that we are NOW going to appropriate it! His Kingdom is at hand....it's at your fingertips! JUMP! Grasp it!

I also saw four Tsunami's on the four corners of the earth. I knew that this was a good thing and something that man could not control. It was Spiritual Tsunami's of mass proportion that is going to cover the earth. It will bring about a mass number of souls into the Kingdom. It will destroy all man made systems of religion, as people will be so caught up in this Tsunami they will no longer be controlled by systems of men but by the One true God! Get ready for the reality and demonstration of God's Kingdom across the globe!!!!

Let it be according to Your will Lord. Do what You do Jesus, do what You do! We yield to You Jesus, we yield to You!

Let Your Kingdom Come, Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!

Jump and grab hold, it's gonna be a wild ride :) A wild, wild ride as Heaven and earth collide!

Blessings,

Amanda Leonard
www.timeinhispresence.wordpress.com

3, News Headlines

FBI Raids Point to Rise of Teen Sex-Trafficking What you need to know about trafficking and what you can do to keep your children safe
- 8/2/2013
In a coordinated operation, the FBI rescued more than 100 teen sex trafficking victims -- one victim was just 9-years-old. The majority were girls between 13 and 17. The raids, which included the arrest of 150 pimps point to growing human sex trafficking in the US. The raids took place in 70 cities. It is the largest recovery operation of sexually exploited children.

Churches Bombed in Kano, Nigeria, Killing at Least 45 People - Boko Haram Muslim terrorists
- 8/2/2013
Terrorists set off four bombs that hit two churches in Kano city on July 29, killing at least 45 people. A story by Morning Star News reported sources said the four devices were detonated minutes apart between 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. in the Sabon Gari area of the city. Total deaths from the church bombings were unknown at time of writing.

On the 4th anniversary of Gojra murders: Pakistani Christians are still waiting for justice
- 8/2/2013
It was on August 1, 2009 that a Muslim mob went on the rampage in the town, burning eight people to death, including children, and torching dozens of homes. The attack was triggered by false reports that local Christians had desecrated the Koran. “Some eye witnesses claimed that the police stood by and ignored pleas for help from the Christians as the attack unfolded.

New Archbishop of Canterbury speaks ‘in tongues’ - ‘It just comes,’ he says
- 8/2/2013
Justin Welby, the 57-year old former oil executive who quit the world of high finance in 1992 to become a priest, was enthroned Thursday (March 21, 2013) as the 105th Archbishop of Canterbury. And now the spiritual leader of the world’s 77 million Anglicans, has revealed that he speaks “in tongues.”

Israeli Calls Prisoner Release a 'Shame to America'
- 8/2/2013
The United States announced the resumption of Israeli-Palestinian talks Sunday after years of stalemate. But the new step has already come with a high price for Israel, with the Jewish state giving in to American pressure to release 104 Palestinian prisoners convicted of killing Israelis. What are the biblical implications of these talks? Chris Mitchell talks about this.

Scores Killed at Cairo Protest
- 8/1/2013
Morsi has been formally remanded in custody at an undisclosed location for an initial 15-day periodMore than 100 people have been killed and 1,500 injured at a protest held by supporters of ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi in Cairo. He has been formally accused of murder, relating to a 2011 jail outbreak, and of links to the militant group Hamas.

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide
- 8/1/2013
India: An Afghan Church grows in Delhi - Peru: Economic and now spiritual revival - Christians demand free speech guidance from Scotland Yard chief - NIGERIA: Bombs kill 24 in mainly Christian area - Israel: Re-launching Israel-Palestinian talks - Worldwide: Paedophilia - North Korea: Thousands of Christians in prison camps - Zimbabwe: Election - More>

More Headline News

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by News Room on 08/02/2013 at 2:30pm
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version