In This Issue
1. BABYLON IS FALLING - A New Season is Upon Us
2. Jesus' Church - The Agency for Change
3. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. BABYLON IS FALLING - A New Season is Upon Us

By Ron McGatlin

The glorious kingdom of God is coming forth as the presence of God is transforming hearts and minds by His passionate presence. Pure-hearted men and women are becoming the army of God, bathed in holy passion and love, desiring His love and presence above even life itself. A new generation of sincere believers in which anything is possible is arising.

The old must make way for the new.

Isa 21:1-9: The burden against the Wilderness of the Sea. As whirlwinds in the South pass through, So it comes from the desert, from a terrible land. A distressing vision is declared to me; The treacherous dealer deals treacherously, And the plunderer plunders. Go up, O Elam! Besiege, O Media! All its sighing I have made to cease.

Therefore my loins are filled with pain; Pangs have taken hold of me, like the pangs of a woman in labor. I was distressed when I heard it; I was dismayed when I saw it. My heart wavered, fearfulness frightened me; The night for which I longed He turned into fear for me.

Prepare the table, Set a watchman in the tower, Eat and drink. Arise, you princes, Anoint the shield! For thus has the Lord said to me: "Go, set a watchman, Let him declare what he sees.

"And he saw a chariot with a pair of horsemen, A chariot of donkeys, and a chariot of camels, And he listened earnestly with great care. Then he cried, "A lion, my Lord! I stand continually on the watchtower in the daytime; I have sat at my post every night. And look, here comes a chariot of men with a pair of horsemen!" Then he answered and said, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen! And all the carved images of her gods He has broken to the ground."

There is urgency in the spiritual realm, a certain anticipation of cataclysmic events taking place. Something has been released in the spiritual realm coming from the throne. Multitudes of powerful angels are here for a significant purpose. It is time for the watchmen to watch. It is time for the young strong men to arise and be well-fed and strengthened spiritually. It is time to anoint our shield of faith with the oil of the Holy Spirit - to make ready our equipment for what is coming. It is time for the watchmen to declare what he sees and the army to make ready.

As the heavenly chariots come forth, the Lion appears and finally the chariot arrives to announce the anticipated day that the great loftiness of man's pride and all the gods man has made are broken to the ground. Babylon, the great system of glorious luxury - of all that man can provide by his intellect and strength - the magnificent work of artistry, cunning, and sorcery is fallen. The great harlot system that worshiped gods other than the one true God is judged to be destroyed.

Babylon is more than false or perverted religious systems. The spiritual is more powerful than the secular; it is a guiding source for culture and society. Business and all social or cultural matters including governmental affairs are all affected by what the spiritual authority that is in charge allows to come in. The religious institutions that have been revered by the people have been the portals of the spiritual realm. They were the gates and what they allowed to come in came in, and what they locked out stayed out. Babylon has been allowed to enter in through the religious institutions. Thus every spectrum of life has been permeated with the Babylonian ways that were allowed to enter by the religious systems.

The fall of Babylon affects the entire structure of life both secular and religious. The prophet speaks of having birth pangs and a dreadful fearful wavering of heart as he is distressed and dismayed by the vision regarding the fall of Babylon.

We must - through many tribulations - enter the kingdom (Acts 14:22).

It is a good thing that everything that exalts itself against God is being destroyed making room for the kingdom of God on the earth. But for many it is a terrible loss of comfort and painful loss of life as all that Babylon has provided is lost. The false gods and religious mixtures that people have trusted in will fall and be shattered to pieces before their eyes seemingly leaving nothing to sustain their lives. Anything of Babylon remaining in the hearts of believers will be painfully purged. The time that the prophets have longed for becomes a fearful night, "The night for which I longed He turned into fear for me (Isaiah 21:4)."

Isa 2:12, 17-18: For the day of the LORD of hosts Shall come upon everything proud and lofty, Upon everything lifted up; And it shall be brought low;

The loftiness of man shall be bowed down, And the haughtiness of men shall be brought low; The LORD alone will be exalted in that day, But the idols He shall utterly abolish.

The kingdoms built by man that were derived from the tree of knowledge and empowered by demons, are crumbling under the wrath of God. The rule of political and religious tyranny will not always continue. The mixture of good and evil within religious and political leaders will be done away.

The kingdom of God is established on earth by Christ from the throne and in His Body on earth.

The reality of the New Jerusalem lifestyle is coming down from heaven now.

Eventually the kingdom of God shall reign instead of the kingdoms of men. The pure-hearted prepared sons of God filled with love, power, and wisdom are beginning to come forth ready to rule and reign with Christ on the earth. Multitudes of holy angels are present to work with the people of God to cleanse and renew - to bring forth the kingdom from heaven on earth.

As it was in the first century, Christ is now working with His people as they go about doing mighty works of God. After the ascension of Christ, the disciples went about doing the works of God the Lord working with them. He is present within us to do the same works today.

Mark 16:20: And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

Supernatural miracles are drawing many to God. There are accounts of people being raised from the dead. Not just a few but many healings and creative miracles: blind eyes opened, deaf hearing, food being miraculously multiplied, miraculous provision and more. These are not just being done by big name ministers. These are real happenings of real works with real people.

We have entered into a new season of mighty angelic assisted works of God changing the hearts of many people drawing them from darkness to light. In great crusades hundreds of thousands and literally millions are coming together and in one case over a million converts in one day.

In house churches many are being reached one family at a time. God is saving people. Miracles are a major factor in demonstrating the reality and the love of God in all the different venues of harvest. The kingdom of God is coming forth and the glory of God is being seen by those with eyes to see and ears to hear across the earth.

These things are really happening.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Rom 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. JESUS’ CHURCH - THE AGENCY FOR CHANGE

By David Drew

David's Photos 003

What It Is and What It’s Not

As a premise to what is being expressed in the rest of this article it’s important we make a few things clear.

The fact of the matter we are sharing here is this.

Change is on the way - dramatic change.

Jesus’ Church is the last day’s Church and it is destined to usher in God’s final Kingdom purposes in the earth.
(Read Revelation 12)

What we are NOT discussing here are the tens of thousands of denominations and independent
organizations called churches in the world today, with their individual names and branding.

Nothing has changed since Jesus’ shed His blood on the Cross. It’s still a “new and living way” that renders old and outdated ways obsolete and powerless to bring God’s eternal purposes to pass. Our great High Priest is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He is the only Way to
glorious change. Hebrews 10:19-21

This is not to say that the old in our era, has not served a significant purpose. What we are saying though is that the old is finished with. It is no longer relevant and it will not be used by God to bring His final Kingdom purposes to pass.

This will be a hard message for many, particularly those who have faithfully served in the existing systems for a long time. However, those of you reading this that come into this category are not disqualified from being a part of this “new thing” God is doing. Isaiah 43: 19

As you will see below in this article, the qualifications for being part of Jesus’ Glorious Church are not impossible or out of reach, provided you are willing the lay down your life, deny yourself, and follow Jesus without equivocation.

By the way, this is not a call to be a part of some new exciting “Christian” fad. It’s a call for God’s sons and daughters, and the Satan “overcomers,” to come and join with Jesus and brothers and sisters, and fulfill their God ordained purpose of completing the work started by Jesus.

He is calling His sons and overcomers now.

1. WHAT JESUS’ CHURCH IS

Jesus’ Church is a glorious Church without spot or wrinkle, holy and without blemish. It’s a perfect fit, for a perfect King.

“That He might present to Himself a glorious Church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that it should be holy and without blemish.” Ephesians 5:27

“For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the author of their salvation perfect through sufferings.” Hebrews 2:10

Jesus’ Church has been hidden in God’s heart since before time. Jesus’ Church is so powerful that the gates of hell are unable to withstand it.

“And to make all people see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the Church to the principalities
and powers in heavenly places.” Ephesians 3:9-10
(Emphasis mine)

“… and on this rock I will build My Church, and the gates of Hades are shall not prevail against it.” Matthew 16:18

Jesus’ Church is His Body. It’s His flesh and bones. He and His Church are one Body.

“For we are members of His body, of His flesh and bones. For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh. This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the Church. Ephesians 5:30-32

“And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the Church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.” Ephesians 1:22-23

“So that they all may be one just as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that You sent me.” John 17:21

Jesus’ Church has His name on it because it is His Church. His name is the name above every name. He is the Almighty! There can be no other name on His Church.

“’I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,’” says the Lord, ‘who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty,’” Revelation 1:8

“I will build My Church…” Matthew 16:18

“Therefore God has highly exalted Him and given Him a name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” Philippians 2:9-11

Jesus’ Church is destined to become a beautiful Bride for Jesus and she will have
made herself ready.

“Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.”

Jesus’ Church is the “woman clothed with the sun” (Son) who gives birth to a “man child” and “overcomers.” These offspring of Jesus and His Bride, finally overcome Satan, causing him to be cast out of heaven, and a whole new dimension of God’s Kingdom and Christ’s power is activated in the earth.

“Now a great sign appeared in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.

And she bore a male child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And the child was caught up to God and to His throne.

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, ‘Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.’

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.” Revelation 12:1, 5, 9-11

Jesus’ Church will become a glorious, holy city, the New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven, having the glory of God.

“Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, ‘Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.’

And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. And her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.” Revelation 21:9-11

THIS IS ONLY A PORTION OF THIS ARTICLE. FOR THE FULL ARTICLE GO HERE.

3. News Headlines

Revival in Iceland: "It's Like a Child Has Been Born" - 10/3/2013
Despite a huge, concerted effort by homosexual activists to derail Franklin Graham's Festival of Hope, dramatic testimonies from thousands reveal tears, brokenness, salvation—assurance of a "new beginning" for Iceland. Last Sunday Icelanders came streaming down the aisle - an emotional night left tears of joy and real hope for a revival to sweep this nation.

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 10/3/2013
Revival in Iceland - Update on the Welsh Outpouring - Christian doctor sacked for emailing a prayer to cheer up colleagues - UK A&Es seeing 'drunk children' - INSIGHT: Iran’s change in direction? - Israel: Prayer vigil for Jerusalem - October 6th 2013 - Nigeria: Aftermath of innocents killed in cold blood - USA: Divided - Global: Climate change - More>

Coptic Bishop Escapes Assassination Attempt in Egypt - 10/3/2013
Bishop Anba Makarios was the target of an unsuccessful assassination attempted on Monday morning. The Bishop's car came under a hail of bullets. “They able to drive to the home of a local Copt. “The gunmen surrounded the house and shot at it for over 90 minutes. Security were contacted immediately but arrived 90 minutes after the shooting stopped.

Despite Ridicule, Evangelists Believe in Salvation for America - 10/3/2013
Reinhard Bonnke declared in Orlando last weekend that “America shall be saved.” At the same time, My Hope With Billy Graham is making a major push to get Christians to invite neighbors into their homes in November to share the gospel. We sense something is happening. On the surface, it seems the church is losing ground at every turn.

Rick Joyner Predicts Destruction of Republic, Third Great Awakening - 10/3/2013
Rick Joyner predicted the destruction of America’s republic—maybe even during President Obama’s second term. The segment was filmed on the day before the government shutdown. "The republic of the United States of America is crumbling because of tyranny from the government and from the people." “There’s no way this republic can last much longer."

Germany's Quest to Stamp Out Home Schooling - 10/3/2013
Another German home schooling family was ripped apart when an army of German police officers and social workers surrounded the home of the Wunderlichs near Frankfurt a few weeks ago and took away their children. Their crime was home schooling. After an international outcry the children were returned. But forced to send their children to school. And they don't have custody.

Will You Be Part of the "Over 100 Million Praying" Next Sunday? - 10/3/2013
GOD is stirring the hearts of His people to pray for Jerusalem as never before. Christians from China to Germany and from Kenya to Brazil are raising their voices in fervent intercession on behalf of Jerusalem and all her inhabitants Psalm 122:6-7: Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:"May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces."

President Obama Calls on Iranian President to Release Iranian-American Pastor Saeed Abedini - 10/3/2013
Obama Administration official has confirmed that President Obama has called for the release of American Pastor Saeed Abedini in a phone conversation today with Iranian President Rouhani. “President Obama raised Pastor Saeed’s case along with two other Americans directly with the Iranian President.” Obama raised concerns about Saeed.

Nigeria attack: Students shot dead as they slept - 10/3/2013
Islamist gunmen have attacked a college in north-eastern Nigeria, killing up to 50 students. The students were shot as they slept in their dormitory at the College of Agriculture in Yobe state. The college is in the rural Gujba district. “North-eastern Nigeria is under a state of emergency amid a Muslim insurgency by the Boko Haram group,”

More News Headlines

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http://archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 10/04/2013 at 12:51pm
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version