Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Transitional Mantle: Divine Positioning Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/13/2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Beloveds, After reading Brother Ron's word, the Lord immediately began to show me things and a "change that is here." He said to me "transitional mantles"

I felt led to look up the meaning of each word and this is what they mean.
Transitional: it is a movement, passage, or change from one position, state, stage, subject, concept, etc., to another;Mantle: something that covers, envelops, or conceals.

When I read Ron's post this is what the Lord spoke to me a movement, passage and change from one position to another that will cover us, envelop us and conceal us in a new way has happened when Brother Ron and the "original pioneer's: of our life time put down what God gave them for the next level of what God has for them. This change effects my generation and the two generations younger than my generation. That is what the Lord gave me to write about.

A Transitional Mantle: Divine Positioning:

The Holy Spirit invasion is doing the very work the "teaching and preaching" of the Kingdom of God has testified of. It is bringing forth the reality of all the teaching as established in the hearts of those God has prepared.

Matthew 24 says, "The Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached AS A WITNESS in every nation and then the end will come. There is a transformation, transfiguration happening in those who have surrendered the totality of their being to God that can't be seen with the naked eye or even discerned by those God may be working it in. It is a deep hidden work of God that is coming in "under the radar" to the world and much of  the church to bring forth the kingdom of God life in the maturing "sons of God."

The Lord is causing our hearts to burn within us as He unfolds the secrets and the mysteries of His kingdom and Kingdom life to those who are willing to receive it. This "burning Word of God" is transforming our life into being fully adapted and knitted with His life and with one another.  He  is bringing us forth like Gold and Silver, and makes us a Royal Priesthood and a Holy Nation in living reality.

There is such an inner "secret work" being done by this Holy Spirit Invasion that is transforming our hearts to burn with love for God and for one another. This is the "hour" that is now dawning for all of us to see.

There is a transitional mantle that God has given the pioneers of the kingdom of God message that God is now asking them to pass on to a new generation of "pioneers" to carry the flame of God Kingdom message to become reality in the nations. As the seasoned pioneers lay down what was precious to them God is going to bring them into a new place in Him as "watchman on the walls of the New Jerusalem city gates" in a way we have never seen or heard before.

A new "functioning" in the life of the original pioneers will be to help guide the "new breed of Kingdom pioneers"to walk in the mantle God has given them to pass on as Elisha received the mantle from Elijah. ( I am not sharing this from the 2nd day church system understanding of mantles, office or position wanting people), but from the 3rd day "glory covering mantle" that will be seen upon His Bride and fully cover her as a Bride all adorned in white that nations will arise and go to.

As the original pioneers put down what they have been given as the greatest blessing from the Lord as Brother Ron wrote about, the Lord will release His new mantle of kingdom authority to the original pioneers to go forth in a new dimension of His burning love an glory that will help bring forth a deeper maturity of the generations behind them. 

This is the season that the original pioneering generation of the Kingdom message will now release that mantle in reality to the next generation of Kingdom pioneers. All the kingdom of God generations together will be lifted up to a new deeper level in the Lord for the next events and purposes of God to unfold.

This new generation of Kingdom pioneers that is arising in our midst are the ones that have been kept in secret hidden ones from the world and the church that are going to declare and manifest the very Kingdom of God AS A WITNESS. Thin new breed of kingdom pioneers have experienced this Holy Spirit fire "under the radar to prepare them not do witnessing, but bare witness of kingdom of God as the Testimony of Jesus Christ on the earth today.

They will operate under the Spirit of Prophecy which is the testimony of Jesus Christ. They will be filled with power of the Spirit from the 7 fold Spirit of God found in the Book of Revelation chapter 4:5, "Out from the throne came flashes of lightning and rumblings and peals of thunder, and in front of the throne seven blazing torches burned, which are the seven Spirits of God [the sevenfold Holy Spirit];

This we have never seen before, and it is why there are no blueprints and roads to follow or we can use from the past. God spoke to me and said, "this new pioneering generation would be called a "new breed" in comparison to the church age leadership.  A new breed of kingdom pioneers that will "love and understand" the emerging Omega warriors and Generals who will be under 30.

These "new breed kingdom pioneers" will truly guide this Omega Generation to the Lord Himself and know how to do it without building a name, a ministry or a church. This "new breed Kingdom pioneers" will train the Omega Generation to know the Lord as the "generation that will seek Him." Psalm 24:6 "This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek your face, O Jacob. Selah."

This "new breed of Kingdom pioneers wearing this "transitional mantle" will not talk like the "church system leadership or build like the church system leadership." They will follow the cloud as it moves and the pillar of fire moved. This "new breed" is being formed into what Ezekiel saw as a "wheel within a wheel."

The "new breed of pioneers" will not Lord over, nor will they even try to build anything accept establish the kingdom of God in men's heart with the "present word of the Lord" on their lips in power of the word of God with consequences.

Together with the "Omega Generation, this "new breed of Kingdom pioneers" will be made into a wheel within a wheel as Ezekiel saw in his vision. Inside that wheel is a wheel made up of the "fire brand Omega Generation of under 30" who are unlike anything we have seen before in the church system age in their love, passion and devotion to Christ and His will. or will ever see again.

They are truly a David's mighty men company of believers, but far more glorious and power filled than even them. They are the fire bringers, a brand plucked out of the fire as found in Zechariah chapter 3, and glory of God will be upon them as God sends them forth to fill the earth with His glory.

They will be a "wheel" inside a wheel" with both generations functioning as one, and the "elders (original pioneers) taking their place in the New Jerusalem city gates to bring forth the understanding of the voice of "many waters"found in the book of Revelation as God unfolds His end time purposes. They will unfold the blueprints and plans, the secrets and mysteries waiting to be revealed in this hour to come.

As the next two generations function together the Original Pioneer's (new city elders) God will begin to transform the original pioneers into becoming His New Jerusalem City pillars. They will  function as "3rd or 7th day watchmen/elders" for the city in a brand new dimension of power, glory and authority like never seen or given before.

The original pioneers will now be positioned spiritually before the throne of God and before the sea of glass to help bring the transparent purposes of God to both generations in clear view. As they begin to function in this new transitional mantle they are being formed into "true elders in the New Jerusalem City Gates to help guide and direct the armies of God on the earth as it is in heaven."

Together with the "new breed" and the "fire brand Omega Generation" a mighty wheel within a wheel is going to move on earth exactly as God moves in heaven in every nation of this world and the Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached and demonstrated until every kingdom of this world becomes the Kingdom of our God in Christ with Christ Jesus the King over all.

I believe that is why the "transitional mantles" that the Holy Ghost "Invasion" is bringing is causing us to let go of everything as we have known it to be and lay it at the Master's feet as a living sacrifice." Like you, I do not want one thing of the "old or even the new" if it keeps me from what God has for us to come. I truly believe that a "new revelation of Jesus is in our midst.

On the first  prophetic church day we have learned of "the God who was", on the Second day we have learned of "the God who is", but on the Third day we are learning of the "God who is to come." Each one of these prophetic days must go into the next day. and you can take nothing with you of the old into the next day.

You can't take one thing that you had, not even the good that God had you do or are doing into the second day. Neither can you take the "things that are good that God has had you do or are doing" into the Third day. It won't fit.

You can only come into this third day, "naked and unashamed." You can't take your past glories, your past anointing, or even your ministry as you have known it to be. I think I am finally beginning to understand why the Lord told me "I don't want you to build a church. I don't want you to build a ministry, but to "establish the Kingdom of God in men's hearts."

The present moving of God within us under this Holy Spirit Invasion is bringing this very thing into existence it is not coming by our might of preaching, or by the power of preaching, but by the Spirit of God in us.

Yes, we will preach the Kingdom of God, but under the Spirit of Prophecy which will speak only what the Holy Spirit gives you to speak. We will do the works of God and even greater but not by "gifts or callings" but by the Spirit of God's Kingdom reality as the Lord reveals His desires in us and through us as being one with him. We are transitioning beyond just gifts and offices of the church age to a new day of "the fullness of the seven spirit of God and the Spirit of Prophecy which will be the TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST.

No one has ever seen this before or experienced this before. It is the latter and former rain together. No one knows how to navigate it or work it, because it is not coming from the will and understanding of men, but from the very fire of God's Holy love burning His Holiness in us and through us as the Fire of God finishes the work in us.

The " original pioneers" who are now functioning elders in the New Jerusalem gates" will have understanding beyond what we have ever seen or heard and they will be true "seers" for the things that are about to come. They will be the "scribes' of the King of Glory and write what is about to be unfolded as they need to be announced.

The Spirit of Prophecy through the seven fold spirit of God will be able to cause the wheels to be lifted up from the earth as the living creatures in heaven are lifted up. The wheels and the living creatures will function as one and the wheel within the wheel will demonstrate as a witness the Glory of God in all the earth.

That wheel will be all those who have made themselves ready as the bride for their bridegroom. They will be lifted up into a new place, speaking a new language, given a new name that eye has not seen or ear has not heard, nor even entered into the heart of man the things God has in store for those who love him.

They will be positioned as a man/child in the heavens as the accuser of the brethren is cast down to the earth. This new breed and fire bringer generation will be seated "with Him in heavenly places" as a wheel within a wheel and Satan and his powers will be under their feet as they are under the Lord's feet. 

There will not be one hint of pride in this "hand formed by God people. There will be no boasting of "their position before men in God, or their own holiness before men in God. They will not declare they are already finished. They will have only one testimony found in Rev 5:9-10, and it won't be words but a "new song" will be song:

"And [now] they sing a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the scroll and to break the seals that are on it, for You were slain (sacrificed), and with Your blood You purchased men unto God from every tribe and language and people and nation.And You have made them a kingdom (royal race) and priests to our God, and they shall reign [as kings] over the earth!"

Beloved, this is a greatest time of transition, transformation in God's prepared people like we have never seen before. It is a brand "new day"as  John saw in Revelation 1 and He fell like a dead man before the Lord when he heard the voice of Jesus call him as a "war trumpet." In this day there will be no charts, no diagrams, no time lines as being taught today. There are no blue prints to this unfolding hour of the third day, but one the true revelation of the true Sabbath day (7th day, 3rd day) rest for the people of God.

God set apart the 7th day for himself, and He set it apart as Holy and then entered it and ceased from all His works. This is the function of the wheel within the wheel. It moves perfectly in the 7th day rest of God or the third day of the church. The functioning of all that is done in this people will be God breathed, God birthed, God led and the movements of these wheels will not be by the will or intellect of men, but by the very spirit of God that formed and made the wheels for himself.

The divine adjustments must come to bring this into existence, and all the junk must be burned up that is still in the trunk of our hearts.  We must give God our most precious sacrifice and that is the very thing He has made us to be and do and truly declare, All that I am, All that I have, and all that I ever will be is yours if we are going to function in this arising new day. He can only finish us when we give Him the totality of our being including all that we are doing, have done and will do.

God is "He who was, He who is, and He who is to come. A revelation for each prophetic day. The "God that was" requires "all that I am." The "God who is" requires all that I "have today." The "God that is to come", "requires" all that I ever will be." This is the day that is arising in our midst.

It is the hour where we are beginning to arise and shine for the light has come, and the Glory of the Lord shall be seen upon us. For our God is arising in our midst as a mighty man of war! Selah.

There is much more the Lord is about to unfold and the knitting of the generations together and the transitioning mantles for each is yet to be realized and understood. What I am beginning to see is "function" not "places or positions." The Lord is not limited to what I have written, for we know in part, we prophesy in part. How this will all work together still must be revealed, but I very certain, a DIVINE CHANGE is here.

God is bringing forth wine made from water and none of us know how he did then, and we won't know how he does it now. We just know we will be changed. What I wrote is to "begin" to unfold the blending of the generations by each generation laying down what is most precious even from God.

That laying down will "transform" into a new spiritual position and function in the Lord. This word is a "beginning step" at least for now of what I am seeing. Others may or already have greater light to this transition and may God increase that even more.

As I read Brother Ron's latest post, it became like glue for me in what I have been hearing, seeing and experiencing in the Lord and seeing with my own eyes. I pray it will strengthen and bless all who read it.

Edited by Henry Falcone on 03/13/2014 at 11:02pm

angela dubois

Posted: 03/13/2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

so feeling this in my spirit right now... confirmation...thank you Jesus..

View angela dubois's Profile Search for other posts by angela dubois
Jo Berres

Posted: 03/14/2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged Quote Jo Berres

Brother Henry,

The Holy Spirit is wooing us unto the Father and the Son, in a way we have not experienced to this time. Separation is coming, but it will never be like our Master, Jesus, experienced when His Father could not look on Him when He took our sin. HE took all of that so we could be reconciled to the Father. Our flesh does not like change but the more we walk and live in the Spirit, it will become a joy for us and to Christ Jesus, as we sacrifice all for Him; to become conformed to His image.

I identify with what you have written and what Ron has written. There is a cost to press into the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. I am willing, as so many others are, because He brought me out of the horrible pit of sin, out of the miry clay, and put my feet on the solid rock, Christ Jesus. My song shall ever be, GREAT AND MARVELOUS ARE THY WORKS, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

All praise, honor and glory to Him for ever and ever!!!

Looking and loving His appearing,

Jo Berres
View Jo Berres's Profile Search for other posts by Jo Berres
Lonnie Starr

Posted: 03/22/2014 at 8:14pm | IP Logged Quote Lonnie Starr

I wish I had known about this topic earlier...I wouldn't have started another so like this one.

Henry you said "There is such an inner "secret work" being done by this Holy Spirit Invasion that is transforming our hearts to burn with love for God and for one another. This is the "hour" that is now dawning for all of us to see."

Are you saying this is a new thing, never happening before?

What is the Kingdom of God if it is not loving the Lord our God with all our soul, all our heart and all our mind and our neighbor as ourselves? Loving God is an expansive topic and would require significant delving to get the full meaning but people have been doing it for ages...not many granted but there always has been an elect who desires Father above all else. They may have never "talked" Kingdom but they did live it, and in spades.

And yes their mantle has to pass to the newcomers and it is a mantle of pain and suffering and death to the Adamic nature in them. And I do believe that mantle will come with a double portion of pain and suffering and death and quite possibly an anointing double that of the earlier forerunners also for they will need it. Why the double portion of pain, etc. you ask? Because the earlier forerunners laid down their lives willingly, considering life nothing in comparison to the glory of obtaining Father. These are those Yeshua refers to as the 100 fold fruitful.

But there is a people, Henry, who had opportunity to "lay it all down" for Father but declined because the cost was too high to bear. When they realize that Father has transformed the elect hopefully they all will repent and then commit all to be His vessels of service for the duration of 42 months of tribulation. During this time, if they remain faithful, they will be reconciled and healed and will then be considered 100 fold fruitful as well.

The "old forerunners" as you call them will be there to oversee and assist as you state but they will be in glorified form and will not be subject to the persecutions that will be directed at Father's people still in bodily form.

My struggle with the things you are saying is now resolved. When you speak of forerunners and mantles you are talking about things that I know about and I am challenged to measure your concepts against what I already know. It can take a while and help from Father, to sort things out but I am now satisfied.

Lon

View Lonnie Starr's Profile Search for other posts by Lonnie Starr
Henry Falcone

Posted: 03/22/2014 at 8:54pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Hmm.. sometimes people see things from different sides of the coin and use different language to see similar things. Lonnie, like you I can only write and share what God is giving me as He gives it to me in the language I can understand and hopefully share with others that may understand it as well. Or at least God will give them discernment to see and understand by the Spirit of God.

There is so much to ponder about with God in the Holy Spirit that eye has not seen and ear has not heard, or even enter the heart of man the things God has in store for those who love him.

I can't tell by writing alone if we are seeing the same thing or not, honestly, but I know the Lord has shared things with you and He has with me and though we may speak it from a different vantage point, the Lord will bring us all together in His full understanding as we seek Him with all our hearts. This I know we both know to be the only way to love Him, be with him and hear from him.

I love what you wrote here: "What is the Kingdom of God if it is not loving the Lord our God with all our soul, all our heart and all our mind and our neighbor as ourselves?" Absolutely nothing if it is not these two commandments that sum up the law. It is the very heart and law of the Kingdom of Love.

Unfortunately many know the doctrines of the kingdom, but live a life that has not that demonstrated or demonstrated only in part the royal law of love. So there is a "luke warm church" and a "church that has a reputation of being alive, but is dead, or one that tolerates the prophetess Jezebel, or has abandoned it's first love," that looks nothing like the Kingdom of God, at best is luke warm being ready to be spewed out of the mouth of God, or ready for God to fight against it with the Sword of his mouth or even to removing of the Candlestick from her midst if they don't repent.

This is what I am constrasting as the "end of the church age" verses the opening of the Kingdom age and how the Lord through all this will bring forth a Bride without spot or blemish and rise up "full grown sons" to be a witness in every nation and then the end will come in the righting and those who have been harnessed, broken by the Lord in this time of preparation have entered into the 3rd day with a completely transformed life where they have given the totality of their being to the Lord. It was true disciples of the Lord were supposed to do from the beginning.

Any way thanks for comments and discussion. I am finishing up the next part of the article and probably said enough with this one already. Blessings to you always.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version