Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: SPECIAL EDITION OpenHeaven.com Digest April 07, 2014 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 04/05/2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

Special Edition

In This Issue
1. A New Day
2. This Weekend We Truly Had a Holy Spirit Invasion
3. The Incredible Move of God
4. More From North Carolina
5. Characteristics of the New Kingdom
6. Links to Powerful Prophetic Words About This Season 

SUBSCRIBE OpenHeaven.com Digest

A New Day

By Ron McGatlin

The glory of God is arising within a people called and destined to humbly be lifted from within and from above by a pure holy love that empowers with the very life of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit – love so powerful that it crushes and dissolves all that is not of God in our hearts and lives – love so captivating that the things of this world fade into a distant reality in the intensity and weight of His love.

There is nothing that we would not do for this God of love – nothing that we would hold back from Him – all that we have all that we are and all we ever shall have is only His alone to do with according to His good pleasure.

There is not a human being strong enough to take this love from us – no one can be mean enough to us to cause the love to become hatred and bitterness. This love is a powerful reality of strength from heaven to move with peaceful authority to add and remove, to bring forth that which God desires and remove that which God desires to be removed.

The governance of creation abides in this endless love and power from heaven now abiding in our hearts as we find only His life and abide eternally and completely IN HIM, in Christ.

This new day of no longer striving to gain and accomplish holiness in our lives but walking completely in His LIFE and His LIFE in us, all is perfected, fully matured in love and empowered to change the world around us and to see the kingdom of heaven manifest on earth in an army of mature sons of God projecting the kingdom of heaven into the earth.

This is the most significant change from heaven on earth since Pentecost. It is the time of Tabernacles as God is now dwelling with man individually one on one with us and in our small separate gatherings and in occasional large unified gatherings with other just ones made perfect in God along with the corporate manifest presence of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit and multitudes of holy ministering spirits, holy angels and ministers as a flame of fire.

Hebrews 12:22-24:

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem,

To an innumerable company of angels,

To the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven,

To God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,

To Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling ….

Over the past few weeks we have personally been part of two weekend gathering that I believe bore all the qualities of the gathering described in Hebrews 12 above.

Here are some excerpts from one response to a special gathering a few weekends ago where His love was poured out within and among us.

Dear Ron and Barbara
Just wanted to let you know what a precious time we had with you all and with the Lord.
The worship was pure and beautifully touched the Lord's heart....and mine very deeply.
And as for you all, Ron, you are the spiritual father we have been longing for ....someone real who loves as our heavenly Father loves us. Many of us did not have an earthly father like that ....my dad only wrote to me twice in all of my 62 years....you write to us every few weeks speaking the Father's heart ....loving us ....encouraging us and correcting us gently.
All of these spiritual children....birthed in the Father's heart ......are being raised by His Spirit....and you are a catalyst some of us needed to have hearts united by the Father's heart and His Love....to keep going.
Since our awakening to the truth of His love and experiencing this in our own hearts ...we have seen our children change and grow in His love too.
Barbara, your love overflows and as I watched you create those beautiful dishrags I am reminded of D's word ; as you knit in the natural those creations have a purpose;  just as Father is knitting our hearts together in His Most Holy Love for His purpose.
Just wanted you to know how much you are loved. Can't wait to be with you again.!!!!!!

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit – Gal 5:25

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. This Weekend We Truly Had a Holy Spirit Invasion

By Henry Falcone

This weekend we truly had a Holy Spirit Invasion as we gathered to seek His face and His heart. We were so blessed as He revealed His Manifest Presence in our midst to lead us, guide us, equip us, direct us, and just be GOD! He is God and we are the sheep of His pasture. He is our Head and we are His body. God moved so powerfully in our midst.

We were able to be connected with other parts of the Body of Christ we had never met, but were instantly united by the Spirit of God in Holy Love. I can tell you for a fact, that I met people there for the first time and God has put a burning love for them in my heart as if they were my own flesh and blood family.

I watched God supernaturally bring the Body Parts in unity and function by that Holy Love. I have heard so much about unity for 25 years that "brings men together to talk and pray.” However, a new season has begun in which God Himself is bringing His Body together by the HOLY SPIRIT OF LOVE. He is bringing pieces together that would have never even met each other if it were not for HIM and there is an instant love bond built between them.

We were so blessed and I can truly say the Brothers I met from Ohio, GA, TN, TX, NC and elsewhere are my family. The team we went with felt a "loss" as we went home. It was as if we left our family behind and a longing to be with them is burning in us. Who could do such a thing amidst total strangers? Only the GOD WHO IS LOVE!

Also as I have read some posts and teachings on the kingdom of God, I am seeing that there are people who have learned the "theory of the kingdom of God," and there are those who have the "reality of the Kingdom of God” in them.

The difference is as clear as night and day. I am not being critical or judging anyone, that is not my place, but recently I have met people that you would call "kingdom people." Yet there seems to be a dividing line between people who know the "theory of the Kingdom of God” and those who have the reality of the Kingdom of God.

The difference between them is that those with the theory of the kingdom of God are trying to live in the Kingdom theory but with their own understanding and perhaps human love. Then there are those who have the living reality of the Kingdom of God within – the kingdom reality that is built upon HOLY LOVE HIMSELF, no more and no less.

The pure holy Love brings the light of the kingdom of God to arise in and upon each and everyone one that will receive it. Those open to the Holy Spirit Invasion, the undercover work of the Holy Ghost ship, are being transformed by the purest Holy love that is being poured out right now within them. This love that is being poured out is the greatest demonstration of God's Love that I have ever personally experienced.

The Kingdom of God could be and is preached by some as a theory or a doctrine and it makes the message "spiritless and lifeless.” The words spoken as a theory or doctrine about the kingdom have no power or true love or authority in them to do anything.

When the reality of the Kingdom of God is brought forth from the purest Holy Love, burning in the heart, the words spoken come forth in Spirit and Truth it builds the Kingdom of God on Earth as it is heaven. It unifies and enables the Body to function each part supplying what the other needs. I have seen it with my own eyes this weekend and out in the harvest field where God has me.  

To God be the Glory!

Henry Falcone
Flame of Fire Ministry
henryjfalcone@gmail.com 

3. The Incredible Move of God

By Clay Sikes

I have prayed for years, "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done ON EARTH as it is IN HEAVEN," without really knowing exactly what I was praying. And then, in April of 1988 while jogging in Hack's Pasture, I clearly heard The Lord say, "You will see MY KINGDOM COME UPON THE EARTH." He further explained that this is not a visible kingdom, but rather one that exist in your heart. I've been searching for this city, The New Jerusalem, The Kingdom for many years now...and finally I think I am beginning to see it!

“The incredible move of God so evident in the earth today, a move without ebb, is no longer a mystery. God is drawing His Bride back to Himself, creating (for us) a time of oneness – a time of return – Him to us, us to Him. He has sent the angel of His Presence to awaken us – Revelation 22:16. He is reconciling us ‘back’ unto Himself. He calls to us “COME” up higher, and as we yield, He comes down and dwells with us – communion (oneness) with God, the creator of heaven and earth wants to live in and through YOU!

“This isn’t a visit, as many have experienced; this is a habitation! God is coming to occupy His temple of living bricks. The City of Lights is coming down, the New Jerusalem, The Kingdom, Tabernacles. God is bringing us ‘back’ into the Garden, a place of peaceful coexistence as the flaming sword grants entry to any who hold no idols, whose heart is clean and pure before the Father. “Blessed are those who wash their robes that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the City. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood” –(Revelation 22:14-15). Put away your idols, put oil in your lamps, and like the prodigal, run into the arms of the Father.

“What is the call from heaven that the watchman now hear? This is the call; hear it! “The Spirit and the bride say Come! And let him who hears say Come! Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free water of life…He who testifies to these things says, Yes, I am coming soon. Amen, Come Lord Jesus. The grace of The Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen” – Revelation 22: 17-21. “I will be your God and you shall be my people.” This incredible union is more a reunion – God with us, us with Him; one mind, one accord – The Head and the Body flowing and functioning as one (on earth). sound? There is a knock at your door. Awaken, and answer the call to “COME!”

Clay Sikes
Light House Prophecy
www.lighthouseprophecy.org/

4. More From North Carolina

By Henry Falcone

It is great to be home. WE already miss our family In NC and in GA and the other parts of the nation everyone came from to the "gathering of the saints" in North Carolina. It was a blessing to be with all of them. Sunday was awesome at Brother Ron's And Sister Barbara's House and their home gathering of the saints. The Lord so came in His love and glory we could hardly move.

The Lord ministered to each and every one of us. The family that gathers there are so beautiful and special from the children to each adult. It is home away from home there. WE are so grateful for the love that God showed us there. I can't wait for the Lord to gather the saints in Colorado that God has knitted us in love with there, the saints in NY and FL, SC, NJ ,GA, AZ, and other states to gather together as one people in a central place like North Carolina soon.

When we come together just to love the Lord with all our hearts and lay all our plans down to wait upon Him and His presence and to hear the "present Word of the Lord" to us, God will reveal His heart and change us from glory to glory.

A full grown Body of Christ, A Bride is arising in our midst, but it is not through the "2nd day "religious church system," It is the "any man" of Revelation 3:20 that has opened the door to sup with him and him with them that is bringing a "true unity" of the Body of Believers. There is not the "hint of man's efforts to unify in this Holy Spirit Invasion that is happening.

It is not a "conference" or a planned event, or anything that man could think of. This is a divine coming together that Ezekiel saw of God bringing those bones together to form a living breathing Body of Christ full grown in the Earth.

The wonderful truth of what this weekend has brought forth is that we are not alone. There are millions of Christians that are coming out of the 2nd day "church system age" to embrace the 3rd day Kingdom age that is beginning to unfold.

I understand why this has to be all Holy Spirit breathed because it is coming from the Holy of Holies of God's heart and not one ounce of flesh, or one ounce of "sweat" from human efforts can come into that place before God.

That is why the fruit of the genuine is always "true Holy God filled love" that comes out of a pure heart for God and one another. People are starving in the church for the "real life of Jesus" to manifest in their life and in their gatherings. They are seeking the pure holy love of God to fill them, transform them now, not when they die. They are hoping to be all God created them to be.

All of our best human church-age efforts, though good in some ways to reach people, have not "finished the job." We need the 3rd day understanding of the King of Glory, the Omega God who has come to finish what He has started in us. It doesn't fit into the "church system life" because often we are still attempting to help God bring our vision, or even the Body of Christ unity into existence through our own efforts.

What I experienced in the cities that God sends us to and whose hearts are truly open to the love of God is that we can instantly know people by the Spirit of God and not the flesh. The Spirit of God in us bears witness that the Spirit of God in them is real and they are family.

It is true in these last days that the world is going to know we are His disciples by the "true pure love of God that we have for one another." God's love is perfect and we must stop thinking our "human love" is God's love for it is not. We must build our lives on "God's love in us and stay in His presence to continue to receive every day more and more of that love so we can be changed into his image as the Word of God says we will.

Without love, we are a useless nobody and a clanging bell 1st Corinthians 13 testifies of. The pure Holy love of God is what I have seen in Colorado, NY, FL, NC and other places is being poured out in us and upon us so we can lay our life down for our friends, and love one another as he has loved us. It is time beloved! It is time. No more man made efforts to love, but let us be filled with the fire of Holy Love so that His love can fill us and pour out of us to one another and then to a lost and dying world.

Henry Falcone
Flame of Fire Ministry
henryjfalcone@gmail.com

5. Characteristics of the New Kingdom

By Clay Sikes

A New Day is ‘breaking’ - the dawning of a new era. Many see this phenomenon with great clarity and to those is this writing a declaration. Note, this is not a new spiritual season, but rather a new spiritual era. An era speaks to a transition, from one dispensation (of time) into another. Some have called it Pentecost to Tabernacles, others ‘The New Jerusalem’ coming down, the Third-Third, Church Age to The Kingdom Age, the Third Day, the Seventh Day, the Day of the Lord. No matter what it is called, those who ‘see it’ are aware something is arising within them – an awareness, a sense of His Presence, clarity in hearing, new hope, new sense of purpose, increase power in prayer and anointing, etc., Many erroneously seek a visible kingdom – it doesn’t exist, for what is arising is light containing supernatural recognition of others carrying the same light. Our job is to share it, spreading its highly contagious nature within the ranks of our spheres - to our brothers and sisters.

Within the framework of this transition are a number of characteristics that differ from one age to the next. Here are some characteristics that we can look for in The Kingdom Age that were not in full bloom in The Church Age. Preaching will fade to the power of demonstration as overcoming testimony ‘imparts’ truth, and, incredibly, the immediate ability to walk it out. “Gold and silver have I none, but such as I have I GIVE……” Impartation is a key characteristic of the Kingdom Age, as witnessed by the immediate ability of overcoming testimony to empower another. Just as revelation was a key component of the Church Age, impartation is a characteristic of the Kingdom Age. Church Age gifts will continue to operate, but Kingdom Age characteristics will rule. The highest form of communication today is spirit to spirit, not intellect to intellect, and the highest form of spirit to spirit is overcoming testimony from the heart of the speaker, into the heart of the hearer.

Judgment of others will fade to unconditional love as we cease to eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Our former inner urge to meet only with those who look, act, think, and feel as we do, will expand into love’s inclusion at the expense of judgment’s exclusion. We are recognizing that God has issued a word that describes what is happening to His Body today – Convergence. Many, from different walks, levels of maturity, denominations, nationalities, races, cultures, and ages are now in the vacuum of ‘CONVERGENCE.’ The cells within the Body are beginning to identify and join in radical connection. Just as the unsightly worm within the chrysalis liquefies into a formless gel, then reconnects to form a beautiful butterfly, so too are the Body parts ‘called’ to connect. The Body cells individually are identifying ‘cells of connection’ and joining those parts, recognizing life and specifically designed function are within the connection. Seeking purpose was a Church Age characteristic: Finding and fulfilling destiny is a Kingdom Age dynamic.

In the Church Age we sought to get our needs met, yet in the Kingdom Age we seek to meet His needs. We live to serve the King instead of living to have the King serve us. We’ve learned through this inverted order that the greater (serving the King) always includes the lesser (having our needs met). We live in the garden, far from toil and strain as our trust rest in His hand. We live in purity and holiness with ease not attainable in other times, as our robes stay clean from a desire of heart, not religious obligation. Peace that once came and left like the wind, now parks itself permanently in the depths of our heart. Joy is found in the midst of trial just as in moments of exhilaration. Fear is non-existent, and perfect love cast it out, as the greatest evidence of Kingdom life is PERFECT LOVE, the kind that lives with NO FEAR!

Clay Sikes
Light House Prophecy
www.lighthouseprophecy.org/

6. Links to Powerful Prophetic Words About This Season

Convergence! A  Kingdom Evidence – By Clay Sikes

No Ebb Prophecy and a Modern Day Simeon – By Ector Ward  (Arthur Burt – Bob Jones)

Larry Randolph Prophetic Word From Voice of the Prophets 2014

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 04/07/2014 at 2:15pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version