1. Unrelenting Love
2. Actors Without A Stage
3. Not A Movement - A Moving of God
4. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Unrelenting Love

By Ron McGatlin

The pure holy love invading our hearts and lives is a love that cannot be stopped – an extreme love that will never die and will carry the power and authority of God to the end of the matter where it is sent. Nothing is too hard for God, and He will not be deterred by the forces of man or nature. He is Love eternal and unlimited. His love released is unrelenting; like a flaming arrow it will not stop until it hits its mark, finds the place for which it was sent. The passion of God is the force that sends the fiery arrow on its unrelenting course to accomplish the perfect will of God.

We know something of the power of human passion as the most intense drive within natural man. A strong passion will drive a man to the ends of the earth seeking its fulfillment and will not be denied. Tolerance does not often travel with passion. Consuming love is a fire that is not containable or stoppable. It will not relent and is not tolerant of evil injustice. God’s merciful love is fully balanced by His passionate love.

The Time of Birth

The passionate love of God manifesting now in the hearts of God’s people by the Holy Spirit is birthing the full grown body of Christ. There is a time of birth without tolerance. At the precise moment, in the thousands of years of God’s dealing with man, when it is time birth comes. Anyone who would stand against the birth of the fruit of God’s passion will meet the passion of God’s flaming sword in the hands of His powerful angels.

Mat 10:34: “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.”

Heb 1:7: And of the angels He says: “Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire.”

It is the love of God that heals and melts together the hearts of His people who willingly receive the life and works of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. It is also the love of God that protects His children and will in His pure love and mercy leave no stone unturned to save and change the offender – yet eventually God will dissolve all that stands against Him and His children with the fire of His passion.

God’s love gathers into unity, and God’s love divides asunder. The sheep are divided from the goats, the tares are separated from the wheat, and the wheat is separated from the chaff. It is God who divides the sheep and goats, and His holy angels who remove the tares. It is men working with the wind (Spirit) who separate the wheat from the chaff. All of these things happen at a time called HARVEST, the end of an age.

There was a time that the sheep and goats grazed together under the watchful care of the shepherd. There was a time when the tares grew undisturbed beside the wheat. And there was a time when the chaff was a protective shell for the wheat kernels.

This time existed for two millennia until NOW as God has been preparing a people. The work of the cross of Christ Jesus and the resurrected life of Christ in the world by the Holy Ghost has been for two thousand years patiently progressively restoring a remnant of men and women toward becoming a full grown body of mature sons. Grown sons of God are led by Christ Himself as the first born among the many brethren of His Body who is now releasing His nature of pure holy love to establish His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. The invasion of the pure love by the Holy Ghost bringing the pure holy love of God is birthing and empowering a glorified body in which the Spirit of Christ fully dwells.

Unseen by most of the religious and natural minded people of the world

All of this is hidden from the people of the fallen world systems that will not turn to Christ Jesus as savior and Lord and seek the kingdom of God with their whole hearts. The wickedness and darkness grown from the seeds sown by the anti-Christ spirit has grown into a cover of darkness upon the earth. Hidden beneath the cover of darkness, the invasion of the Holy Ghost is firmly establishing the bright and glorious dominion of love in the hearts of rapidly maturing sons of God. The beautiful New Jerusalem of God is coming down from heaven into the hearts and lives of the sons of the kingdom.

Right now today even as I write this there is an opening in the hearts of multitudes of people prepared by the Spirit of God to give their lives to God as soon as they hear the truth spoken in love by God’s sent ones. Instantly they are being born again and immediately baptized in the Holy Spirit. This is the true work of great grace. There is indeed a super work of great grace being supernaturally poured out empowering the harvest of the world.

The anti-Christ most always invents a counterfeit to try to prevent those who can be affected by the darkness from seeing and receiving the fresh work of God. Well-meaning religious people see the false counterfeit and are deterred from receiving the true when it comes forth, believing that it is the false. Their religious minds are darkened, and some may receive strong delusions that drive them to fight against God and His work of great grace flowing through pure holy love in the Holy Spirit of Christ.

The Great Divide

At the same time that God is sovereignly, by the invasion of His consuming love, bringing together men and women in perfect oneness with God and with one another, there is a major separation taking place as well. The same pure love that unifies also divides. In the pure love of God there is power and authority. It is not an authority of men or over men; it is supernatural authority of Christ inherent in the love of God by the Holy Spirit. The authority of love is feared and despised by all other authority that is not rooted in the love of God. This and other things cause people to rise up against the current move of God and those who are receiving it.

God will not fully develop and release His full blessings and glory in the presence of those who are yet affected by the darkness. Delusion will cause some religious people to violently oppose the people of the true love of God. The people receiving strong delusions will attack with sometimes veiled words of very cunning accusation that they will spread to all who will listen. God spoke to me a long time ago that all who could be deceived would be deceived. Since then we have seen many notable leaders and prominent men being led astray by the cunning words and strategies of the enemy.

The time of tolerance of the wheat and tares growing together is passing now. The goats will be gathered separately from the sheep by the Judge according to those who have the real love in them.

On the threshing floor the wheat is cleansed and will not be mixed back with the chaff that is blown away by the wind of the Spirit. It is urgent to hear and obey the Spirit in every step that we take. We must have God’s guidance by the Holy Spirit to know when to comfort and seek to secure a troubled person and when to let them go. We are not the decision maker. Our part is to allow and to assist to facilitate the will of God in the situation, whether it is reconnection or separation which ever God is doing. Even if there is a sense of temporary pain involved, we must in every case follow Christ in the Holy Spirit in this age of the kingdom of God being formed within His undercover people.

2 Cor 6:16-18: And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” 17 Therefore “Come out from among them
And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.”
18 “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty.”

Not every case is one of wheat and tares. In the new kingdom of God order, some brothers and sisters who were connected in a place must be moved and placed in another place. We may have been part of a religious body where we could fit in a certain way. However, now that the true spiritual body of Christ is being formed by spiritual order and love, we may truly find that we were designed to fit in another part of the body. We may have been attached as a toe on the foot in the religious system body but now are to become and ear or an eye or whatever in the spiritual body.

Natural human thinking and feelings can grossly mislead us in this new season of kingdom love invasion and change. Natural human love, passion, and compassion are not going to lead us to our destination. Most assuredly depending on natural human resources will lead us into being one who can be deceived – one who can fall into the strong delusion of the enemy. When we do as King Saul did and allow ourselves to be led by something other than God, He may step back and allow the strong delusions to take over and take us away from the reality of what He is doing (I Sam 16:14). While at the time we are thinking we are doing and saying the right thing, we are speaking madness and walking in strong delusions (2 Thes 2:11).

God’s pure holy love in His presence by the Holy Spirit WILL NEVER MISLEAD US; OUR NATURAL HUMAN COMPASSION WILL MOST ALWAYS MISS THE MARK AND TAKE US ASTRAY. This is why mature sons of God had to be coming forth before the reality of the kingdom and the ruling city of New Jerusalem could begin to be formed on earth. The love of God will lead us to do things that our natural human compassion would never agree with. One can readily see how that the natural world can from their perspective view the people walking in the kingdom of God to be worthy of death. Selah. Unfortunately, many religious “Christians” who have been affected by the darkness of the fallen world will completely agree with the natural world against the true sons of the kingdom coming forth.

Only the pure holy love in the presence of God can lead us and strengthen us to move through the significant changes taking place in our world as the great transformation from the past age into the age of the kingdom. The move from the spiritual fulfillment of the symbolic feast of Pentecost to the spiritual fulfillment of the symbolic feast of Tabernacles is a great and very significant change that we are now enduring.

It is time for all who hear the upward call of God to be strong and courageous in the Spirit in assisting all who are willing to abandon the past and lift up their eyes to the mountain of the Lord. It is God’s good pleasure to give us His kingdom. In a time far past, I heard the Lord say to me, “Love my people, and I will give you my kingdom.” Access and function in the real kingdom of God begins and ends with the pure holy love of God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit abiding in us as we abide in Him.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com

basileia@earthlink.net

2. Actors Without A Stage

By Clay Sikes

Some of life's greatest actors never grace a screen or stage, yet the part they play is just as much an 'act' as Hollywood's finest. All of us at some time or another, even the most comfortable in our own skin, act. After all, we have an image to protect and a part to play. Our projected image is not always who we are, yet one, from time to time, on display.

Why do we play these parts? Security, self-protection, self-importance, or just a 'play' in which we assign ourselves a part. I laugh at my own propensity to act, especially when I catch myself. Heck...I'm 66, who am I trying to impress? Some consciously act to manipulate; excellent in their chosen craft - others to gain confidence of an intended victim, or gain a certain advantage. Actors without stages are everywhere. Men use women, and vice versa - and when the game has ended, so too is the relationship. Acting has invaded all spheres - businessmen, bankers, and politicians...oh, those politicians!

Acting is a true art form, and the greater the performance the more believable the character. We see a little less of this in small town America where there is a premium on being who we really are; yet other venues like the 'big city' and 'high society' provide incredible opportunities for stagecraft.

"Keep it real" is a term evolving from a younger generation fed up with plasticity. An old man once said, "I admire beauty and talent, but reserve my deepest respect for men (women) of character." True transparency is to touch the depths of true character. Let us pray for a deeper level of honorable, honest transparency - the place of real life.

Clay Sikes
www.lighthouseprophecy.org

3. Not A Movement - A “MOVING of God” A Holy Ghost Invasion

By Henry Falcone

In 2013 in the Capital Region of NY, We began to experience with the Saints of God who gathered in our meetings the Holy Ghost Invasion. The real work of God that He did in these meetings was and still is now, an “undercover” work of the Holy Spirit in the hearts that were open to receive it. It is a life changing work that will bring forth a New Jerusalem City.

As I look back over the last year this “moving of God in our midst “ began to bring That undercover work of the Holy Ghost in our midst. It also began a divine separation of the sheep like I have never seen before. This separation is by the Lord in separating the fat sheep from the lean sheep and even the wheat from the tares as is written in the Bible.

The separation of the Lord manifested into two groups. One group are those who still are looking for “another move of God” or those who are ignoring what God had done in our midst and went back to what they wanted to do for God. The other group (much smaller) is those who received the revelation of the Holy Ghost Invasion in their hearts and are allowing Him to do the work in them now. They have stopped looking for another move of God, but see GOD MOVING WITHIN HIS PEOPLE as a Holy Ghost Invasion.

Not everyone who came experienced the “undercover” work of the Holy Spirit invasion at these meetings because they were looking for a “move” that would change the “Capital region” instead of a moving of God in them and His people (the “undercover work”) that would have changed them person by person resulting in a changed region.

Those that came and were blessed, touched only, left the meetings exactly that way, blessed and touched but not truly transformed. Some even started to allow the Lord to do the ‘undercover work” but the religious sprits over that region slowly got them to go back to “work for God” instead of becoming “transformed" by the Lord’s work in them.

However in a another smaller group of people an “unseen work began in their hearts” a “life transforming work” that has not stopped even to this day that went beyond being “blessed and touched.” This group of people was “transfigured” by the Glory of God. This group stayed in the Lord the entire time and came to almost every meeting. They changed their hours of work, changed everything to be there night after night to be in the Manifest Presence of the Lord and God manifested His life in them.

In this latter group, there was a hunger for God that went beyond being changed, beyond being blessed, beyond looking for a revival. This hunger brought them beyond the Holy Place to enter behind the veil into the Holy of Holies.

What started out as a “gathering of believers” for the Lord to repair the breach, turned into an encounter with the Manifest Presence of Love Himself. Night after night at first for 14 nights, and then a second set of meetings for 32 nights, people either got blessed and touched, or transformed and transfigured.

The difference between the two groups is that the “blessed and touched” group truly went back for the most part to business as usual. They are still seeking the “next move of God,” or what God is going to do “next.” They continue to go to place to place, meeting to meeting to be part of what God is doing.

The latter group did not do that. Instead, there began a deeper pursuit of God and His kingdom. There was in this group’s heart a desire to keep seeking the Lord that “caused them to change their entire lives and way of living. This group was able to drop “their present life, the direction they were going and change everything to receive from the Lord Himself His desires and His plans.

As Jesus said to Peter, John and James come and follow me and I will make you fishers of men, this latter group of people “dropped their nets at once to come and follow the Lord on the upward journey to the New Jerusalem City.

In this writing my only desire is identify the “difference in those who have received the ‘undercover work of the Holy Spirit invasion and those who did not.

In reality, I do think God did some of that work in the first group perhaps as seeds of the kingdom sown into the heart that may grow later. I sure pray so, but in the latter group there was a “miracle grow” experience where even the young “omega generation” under 30 started to grow in the “true wisdom and knowledge of the Lord” beyond their years.

The greatest difference I have seen between the two groups was the latter group was “being apprehended by LOVE HIMSELF in a new and deeper way that caused them to deny themselves pick up their cross and follow Jesus. In both groups there was a desire to be changed by the Lord and be what God desires them to be. However, the latter group found the source of change and is still pursuing it; while the first group keeps seeking in another direction for another conference, another move of God or something else.

I do trust God will adjust that in the hearts of the first group if they stay open to the Lord, but the 2nd group has begun to truly enter and begin to possess the Kingdom or better yet the Kingdom of God possesses them.

The character of the first group is that there is still a need to “fit in” to the church age religious system.” In this group there is a great need for the life in the vine but almost equally do they desire the life in the branches as fellowship.

In the second group, their lives are “totally” drawing their life in the vine alone.” His life being manifested in them is causing them not to seek or draw the life out of the branches as a need, but a desire to love and pour into the branches as Jesus loves them.

The first group that got blessed and touched are still relating to each other as branches to “work together to do something for God.” The second group is learning to “wash each other’s feet and love one another as He has loved us.”

The true work of this “undercover Holy Ghost” work is to remove everything that is not LOVE and replace it with the 1st Corinthians 13 love that concludes with verse 8 “love never fails.

This is only a portion of this article. For the full article, Click Here.

Henry Falcone
flameofire2010@me.com

4. News Headlines

'Festival of Joy' Spreads Gospel in Costa Rica - 4/11/2014
In Costa Rica's mountainous coffee country, Christians recently joined forces to offer their neighbors free healthcare and entertainment, along with a life-changing message. They called the festival "Republic of Joy," and organizers shared plenty of joy with the people of Turrialba. "The goal is to preach the Gospel, to let them know about Jesus."

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 4/11/2014
Global prayer and praise for children and youth - Gay marriage backlash forces Mozilla CEO to quit - Government considers new ‘emotional cruelty’ law - Russia: Church liquidated as authorities target Christian projects - Syria: Residents flee Christian town after militants kill 80 - China: Thousands protect church - Nigeria: Muslims kill 1,500 already this year - More

Threat of major attack cause for concern in Kenya - 4/11/2014
A security sweep followed at least a half dozen attacks in Kenya. Authorities made more than 650 arrests following a 31 March bomb attack. The government is worried that the wave of small-scale bomb and gunfire attacks indicates a large-scale terrorist assault may be imminent. “It seems like radical Islam is definitely targeting Kenya."

Coming from mosque service, Muslims kill Christians: Common pattern in Egypt - 4/11/2014
Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood (MB) “may be officially designated a terrorist organization, but the MB is busy with business as usual in Cairo. Friday afternoon, March 28, the entrance a Church in a Cairo suburb filled with bloodshed. Muslims returning from prayer in the mosque headed to the church. “18 people were rushed to hospitals in the Egyptian capitol. Five are now dead.

Revival Breaks Out in Land Once Hostile to Christianity - 4/11/2014
A Christian revival is touching the northernmost reaches of Africa. In a region once hostile to the gospel, tens of thousands of Muslims are now following Jesus. “What God is doing in North Africa, all the way from actually Mauritanian to Libya is unprecedented.” “I have listened to firsthand stories of the presence of God appear to them in reality.”

Concern and tensions growing in Ukraine - 4/11/2014
Tensions are escalating again in Ukraine. On Sunday, pro-Russia protestors took hold of three cities in eastern Ukraine: Donetsk, Luhansk, and Khariv. Yesterday the interim government issued a 48-hour ultimatum to activists in these cities: enter into talks or face force. Russia says civil war could result if Ukraine uses force against the protestors.

Native French under Attack in Muslim Areas - 4/11/2014
Violent crime is prevelant in Muslim-controlled parts of France, it has become especially dangerous to be white. Surveillance camera video shows white French being beaten by Muslim immigrant gangs in the Metro and on the street. Muslim immigrants consider it their territory and whites enter at their own risk - no-go zones where the police don't enter or enforce the law.

Israel Called a "Paradise for Christians"—Where Believers Say "We Enjoy Our Freedom" - 4/11/2014
Christians in Israel "live in peace and security; we are not discriminated against…" Israeli Christians from Nazareth debunked assertions that Israel is an apartheid state with their own powerful testimonies. The problems facing Christians are not coming primarily from Jewish Israel, but rather from the Muslims. In Jesus' hometown, Muslim intimidation has been on the rise.

Muslim Cleric Urges Poor Women to Become Sex-Slaves - 4/11/2014
First, there was the now infamous "sex-jihad" fatwa, which holds that any Muslim woman who willingly allows her body to be used by the sexually deprived jihadis becomes herself a jihadi, if not a "martyr," deserving of all the honor and rewards associated with those titles. One teenage girl, after copulating with countless jihadis, got pregnant and contracted AIDS.

Panel Holds Former IRS Official in Contempt - 4/11/2014
Former IRS official Lois Lerner is now being held in contempt of Congress after refusing to testify in the Tea Party-targeting scandal. Lerner was head of the IRS tax-exempt division when the agency targeted the Tea Party and other conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status. "On the advice of my council I respectfully exercise my Fifth Amendment right."

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

archive.openheaven.com

basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Moderator on 04/16/2014 at 7:03pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version