1. The Goal of Life
2. The River of Life
News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE 
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. The Goal of Life

What is the goal of your life?

What is God’s purpose for you?

What potential has God built into your spirit, soul, and body?

What limitations are upon your life?

Is what you have been and done all the fullness of your God-given potential?

To this point mankind in general is not yet functioning in the fullness of our designed purpose and potential.

The lie of the serpent in the garden has grown into a cloud of thick darkness that has hidden from us the reality of who we really are and the potential we really have.

False belief systems have created a veil of darkness between man and God.

The enemy will do anything and everything that he can to keep you and me from the reality of who we really are and our God-given potential of the resurrection life of Christ in us with its power and authority.

The next great moving of God in restoring man fully to God will probably involve a much greater revelation of who we are and more of what God has prepared for those who love Him.

There is a deep longing in my heart to see the people who name the name of Jesus awakened to who we really are – to the fullness of potential that is available to every follower of Christ Jesus.

If I had only known.

I wonder if when we leave this life to reside in the heavenly realm with God if we might be shocked to see what we left undone and unused that was available to us in this life. Might we then be thinking, “Wow, if I had known what I see now, life could have been much greater. I could have been much more fruitful and productive in God’s work. If I had only known.”

Would Father God possibly reply something like, “I told you plainly through the written words of my Son and my apostles and prophets.  I wanted to tell you clearly by my Holy Spirit, and I even sent prophets to speak confirmation of what I had prepared for you to walk in on earth. Why would you not hear and believe?”

The greatest and most joyful moving of God on Planet Earth is poised just past the end of our finger tips. It is “at hand” awaiting our hearing and believing the reality of who we are and what God has allotted to our lives in this world to release the fullness of His LOVE upon the hearts and lives of the people on earth.

A Great Hunger

A fresh hunger is developing even now in this season in the hearts and lives of believers both in churches and out of churches. There is a longing for something more, something real and powerful. Most do not even know what it is for which they are hungering. This is not a new thing, but it is a thing that for some is becoming unbearable. The Pentecostal Charismatic moves of God have moved many out of their dormant place as pew sitting spectators. However, now for many the excitement of the charismatic revival and renewal has waned and is no longer satisfying our hunger.

Both those who never made the shift into Pentecostal and Charismatic moves of the Holy Spirit and those who did make that move are now both coming to a new place of hunger beyond their understanding. Neither more sitting listening to teaching and preaching, nor moving in the spiritual gifts with exuberant praise and intense worship can bring the desired fullness that satisfies all of our hunger. Even watching miraculous healings, deliverances, and spiritual manifestations will not fill our deep unfulfilled hunger for very long.

Personally I have experienced a deep satisfaction and fullness in my heart and life through receiving the revelation of the kingdom of God reality now in this life. Yet, even in this past week I have again began to feel a fresh hunger. Perhaps it is a vicarious hunger to some degree as I sense the lack in so many precious followers of Christ Jesus who seem to be parked by the roadside on their journey with God. But more than that, perhaps it is a hunger to truly come to know and experience ALL that God has prepared.

I feel a sense of revival type spirit as I experienced back in the 90s. Yet I know for a certainty that God does not want to reproduce the revivals of the past. There is an awakening that is greater than the great “first day” awakening to the cross, repentance from sin and being born again. It is also greater than the powerful “second day” awakening to the powerful works of the Holy Spirit gifts and return of the prophetic and apostolic works of God. There is a greatest awakening. There is a “third day” awakening piling up in the heavens near earth ready to be released as a great flood covering the earth. This is the deep hunger that is coming into the hearts of God’s people.

What about those who have missed both the first and the second awakenings?

The lost generations of ungodly people multiplying rapidly on earth are not overlooked by God in this awakening. These along with the multitudes of religious church people and ex-church people of “first-day” and “second-day” believers are all full candidates for the moving of God in this greatest “third day” awakening that we are hungering for in this hour.

The Greater contains the lesser.

All that has been implanted and grown into place in the Body of Christ on earth in the past will all be inherited into the hearts of the ungodly who have not known God, when they turn to God and receive the third-day fullness. They will not have to go through the same process as we may have gone through in the past. This last great move of God that will not wane is what the earlier moves were leading toward. They were like pieces of the puzzle that is completed in this final moving of God with us. Like those hired to labor in the field of the master, those who worked only one hour will receive the same wage as those who worked in the field the entire day (Mat 20:1-16).

All of what God has restored in the past will be encompassed in the “third-day” awakening. God through past history has been restoring and changing His people building toward the fullness that is fulfilled in the third-day outpouring, the “Tabernacle” of God with His people. His people will be holy and pure having no taste or desire for their past life. The fruit will be evident in the lives of the third-day New Jerusalem people. There will nothing enter in that defiles.

This is a sovereign work of God in and through His people.  

The invasion of the Holy Ghost gliding into our hearts is hidden under the cover of the darkness that is now ruling in this world. The Holy Ghost of Christ Jesus is imparting the powerful fire of the all-consuming LOVE of God. LOVE is the all-consuming nature and the power of the continual presence of God in and with His people. LOVE is the primary characteristic of the manifesting (coming) of Christ in His Body now on earth.

The first two great awakenings poured out faith and hope. The third-day greatest awakening will pour out the pure holy Love of God that destroys all the works of the enemy, heals all of our past, and fills us with the powerful attributes of Christ Jesus.

Maturity comes quickly as the death of our old life is finished, and the fresh new love life of Christ Jesus with all faith and power overcomes the things of this world with the pure holy all-consuming love of God flowing in and through His chosen people. Thus the things of this earth become as it is in heaven. The King and His kingdom rule upon this earth, and the goal of this life is reached. The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdom of our God.

Do not fear, little flock, for it is the Father’s good pleasure to give you His kingdom (Luke 12:32).

Are we ready for this greatest third awakening? Are we looking with great anticipation for this marvelous time of the manifestation and realization of Christ Jesus our Lord and King to fully tabernacle (dwell) within us and among us presenting Father God literally abiding with us? Can we grasp that this will mean the beginning of the end of life as we have known it on Planet Earth? Are we now spiritually awake enough to watch for this season of the greater fuller manifestation of God in us and with us?

He has come to us Spirit to spirit to abide in us and take us from this life to abide fully in Him now to rule and reign with Him on earth. The Lord God of heaven is with us now and is poised (at hand) to be poured out upon all who are ready and watching and then to be poured out upon the entire world.

32 “Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 33 Sell what you have and give alms; provide yourselves money bags which do not grow old, a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches nor moth destroys. 34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

35 “Let your waist be girded and your lamps burning; 36 and you yourselves be like men who wait for their master, when he will return from the wedding, that when he comes and knocks they may open to him immediately. 37 Blessed are those servants whom the master, when he comes, will find watching. Assuredly, I say to you that he will gird himself and have them sit down to eat, and will come and serve them. 38 And if he should come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

39 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 40 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”

The full manifestation of God with His people is now upon us, literally at the door. There are not words strong enough to truly communicate the magnitude of the season we have now entered.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. The River of Life

By Clay Sikes

The cloud is moving and those with tent pegs driven so deep in the group cannot move with the cloud. They are ‘stuck’ as the permanency of their driven pegs make it hard to pack the tent for travel. Are some ‘stuck’ in Pentecost (the Church Age) when clearly the cloud has moved into Tabernacles (the Kingdom)?

An incredible spiritual occurrence is taking place in the earth right now as the River of Life is flowing. Many have jumped in, enjoying the ride in this fast flowing river. Surprisingly, there are others on the river bank shouting to those in the river, “You look ridiculous. I see nothing! There is no flowing river; what are you doing out there?” The ‘floating and flowing’ brothers and sisters shout back, “Come in, the water is fine!” Some make their way to the river and ‘jump in,’ initiating their flow (life) in the river. Others hold back, fearful of the lack of control when feet are not grounded on earth (the familiar). Still others are bound by traditions that demands ‘life on the river bank’ (world’s system/religious tradition). And still others are bound by idolatry.

No one can take this plunge holding an idol, which can be anything we hold before God – ministry, self-managed security, marriage, children, vocation, possessions, lust in any form, a forbidden fruit (Revelation 22:14) etc., Life in the river demands complete and utter trust in the Father, for we have no clue where we are going; we are just flowing. We’ve lost all control and we like it!

I have been working my way to This River my entire life, and honestly didn’t recognize my destination until I first saw it, and certainly didn’t recognize the river’s benefit until I jumped in. The peace is beyond anything I’ve known on earth, combined with a sense of ‘initiating purpose,’ though I have no clue where I am headed. Bobbing along like happy kids in a fast flowing mountain river produces hope, as years on the bank have left me weary and sick of being stuck in the same place. I love the river, and enjoy being ‘washed away’ from where I was. Though nothing has changed in the natural, everything has changed in my heart. I am at peace. I have found joy, love unspeakable, anointing and power.

Do you want to wash ‘the past’ away in this river? Do you desire something new? Shed your old ‘grave clothes’ – traditional mindsets, comfort zones, idols, and expect something new! Take off the clothes of the past and jump in. You don’t even have to swim in this river, just float and let the water’s energy move you. Don’t be surprised to meet many new ‘floaters’ on this journey, and equally so, who you may see ‘still standing on the bank’ as you float by. In the River there is rest from the weary past, there is joy in the new ride, and hope around every turn. Enjoy the River of Life as it is flowing underneath and out of the Temple of God.

Clay Sikes

Lighthouse Prophecy
www.lighthouseprophecy.com/

3. Newes Headlines

Pastor Saeed Abedini - Beaten and Forcibly Removed From Hospital and Returned to Iranian Prison - 5/22/2014
After spending two months in an Iranian hospital, imprisoned Pastor Saeed Abedini was severely beaten and taken back to Rajai Shahr Prison. The transfer came without any advance notice.The reason for the transfer is unclear and according to family members. “This is an extremely disappointing development - one that breaks my heart,” said Pastor Saeed's wife.

Missionary died thinking he was a failure; 84 years later thriving churches found hidden in the jungle - 5/22/2014
“We found a network of reproducing churches throughout the jungle. Each village had its own gospel choir, although they wouldn’t call it that. They wrote their own songs and would have sing-offs from village to village.” They found a church in each of the eight villages they visited scattered across 34 miles.and his team even found a 1000-seat stone “cathedral”.

Have you ever seen doctors dancing before the Lord? - 5/22/2014
240 doctors and medical professionals from 38 countries at a unique medical conference in Bulgaria. These medical professional attendees believes that “spiritual healing” is an answer to sickness in the 21st Century. They say that medicine alone cannot deal with some of today’s worst illnesses. Various respected doctors presented actual case studies of miracles.

Four-day bloodbath in Nigeria - 5/22/2014
It’s not even 24 hours after a twin bombing in Jos, which killed 118 Tuesday. On Sunday, a suicide bombing rattled nerves in Sabon Gari, Kano State. They’re no longer a small insurgency. “They’re being empowered by groups like al-Qaeda. It’s disturbing, and we as Christians need to pay attention because [Nigeria is] the most populace Christian country in Africa.”

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 5/22/2014
The Netherlands: 3.2 million see Jesus Passion Play - Miracle Healing of doctor’s father - Sex change drugs 'to be offered to nine-year-olds' - Ex-drug addict says cannabis is a ‘gateway’ drug - Immigrants must learn English and respect our country and laws - Nigeria: Latest atrocities - Honduras: The Church must wake up! - Bibles handed out at mosques in Bradford - More>

Muslim Goes to Mecca and Finds Jesus! - 5/22/2014
The majority of people attending were ex-Muslims who are now followers of the Jewish Messiah Yeshua. The worship time was heavenly as the Lord came down showing His pleasure in this gathering of His people Jew and gentile worshiping together. It reminded me of a prophetic word I heard years ago that one day he would stand on the rock of Mecca and preach Yeshua.

US Lawmakers Seek Asylum for Pregnant Sudanese - 5/22/2014
Several U.S. senators are speaking up for Meriam Ibrahim, the pregnant woman sentenced to death in Sudan for refusing to recant her Christian faith. A court convicted Ibrahim of apostasy after she married Daniel Wani, a Christian from south Sudan. Wani is also a U.S. citizen with ties to New Hampshire. "I'm just praying for God. He can do a miracle,"

"A Total Miracle": Rebecca St. James Reveals the Amazing Thing that Happened to Her Home During California Wildfire - 5/22/2014
Miraculously, the fire stopped just feet from St. James's house, leaving it unscathed. She credited God with answering prayer and the following day wrote, "It's a total miracle because the wind changed right when the fires were about to take over our house. You can see the proof when you look at where the fire stopped, three feet from our back fence."

Crisis in South Sudan: Millions face deadly hunger and disease. - 5/22/2014
For the long-suffering children and families of South Sudan, hope has crumbled into despair and pain. Devastating floods and armed conflict have driven hundreds of thousands of people from their homes. Now, many are struggling to survive in crowded camps where hunger and diseases are a constant threat. They need food, clean water, healthcare, and vital supplies immediately.

China‘s Demolition of Church in Wenzhou Leaves Christians Uneasy - 5/22/2014
The Sanjiang church in Wenzhou, a wealthy coastal city in Zhejiang province with one of China's largest Christian populations, was reduced to rubble. government wrecking crews had torn down the massive Three Rivers church. Stand firm in one spirit,” Some Chinese Christians reacted angrily as they saw photographs showing the demolished church.

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

archive.openheaven.com

basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/29/2014 at 6:50pm
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version