1. The Time Has Come
2. Ron's Newest Book - Free Download
3. “Whatcha Gonna Do About It?”
News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. The Time Has Come

By Ron McGatlin

The season of our opportunity to openly flow the life of God into the redemption and restoration process of this world is very short. For two millennia the seed of Christ has been planted and growing in the hearts of many generations of believers.

Through the centuries periods of light and darkness have both grown and refined the process of the seed of Christ in His people. God has patiently worked with His people while creation has continued to groan under the weight of the abuse of the fallen systems of this world and its false religions.

In recent centuries there has been a rapid increase in the revealed light of God that had been slowly building through many generations. At the same time there has been an almost unbearable increase of evil darkness among the ungodly.

The culmination of the maturing of the seed of Christ in mankind is very near. Impartation of the life of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit has in the past century prepared a people to receive greatly increased purity and holiness in the manifested presence of the love of God.

Christ Jesus in the Holy Spirit is Intervening

The true gospel of the kingdom is again being received and experienced on earth on a scale not seen since Jesus and His disciples brought it two millennia ago.

The power of God is flowing in His love through His people.

The sounds of heaven are coming to earth with the words and works of His life and Spirit.

Supernatural visions, dreams, and powerful words are flowing directly by the Spirit into purified hearts.

At the same time the ungodly world systems and nations are collapsing and falling apart. The pride of what man has built without God is burning in the corruption of the wicked. There is no hope for the people and the world apart from God, and many are soon coming to see the absolute futility of their pernicious ways.

The intervention of God has begun. Multitudes of angels are present on earth. The fire of God has come down to earth. As the pure-hearted holy sons become visible in the world, holy angels are working with them to destroy the evil system and redeem all who will turn to God.

Speak forth the glorious kingdom of God coming forth upon earth now as it is in heaven.

Now is the time to release all that God has put within you. Time to shout from the house tops what He has spoken to you in private.

Speak it – Sing it– demonstrate it, but most of all live it now!

The night comes and the dawn of the beauty of holiness arises.

This is the summertime of God. The winter is coming.

This is the daytime of the Lord. The night is coming when no man can work.

I do not have words to speak of the magnitude of sorrow in the failure of the church of the past. The crushing of the most traumatic season of major correction on earth is before us. The season of the dark night of the earth is soon upon us.

THE DAWN OF THE BEAUTIES OF HOLINESS

I have no words to describe the glorious ultimate rapturous beauties of holiness coming down from heaven to earth in the hearts of the purified holy people of God.

God has sent you and me into this world for a purpose. Let nothing stand between you and the fullness of completing the purpose of your life. Do not let anyone or anything prevent the release of all God has given you in this day. For the opportunity will soon pass and will not return in this lifetime.

Do not be overcome with the criticism of man or the discouragements of the enemy. Move now with all you have into the perfect will of God for you and ignore those beside you or behind you who want to debate or condemn. The debaters and accusers do not have to give account for our lives; we do.

Finally, my brethren, be very strong and courageous. No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life, for the Lord your God is with you.

Much love and blessings,

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.com

2. Ron's Newest Bood - Free Download

Ron's Newest Book

END OF THIS AGE
God's Intervention on Plant Earth

Free Download

This is an encouraging prophetic eye-opening spiritual account of the intervention of God bringing the current transition and transformation of the church and the world from the church system age to the kingdom of God reality age, from the Pentecostal era to the Tabernacle era of the glory of God within and among His people. (68 pages)

3. “Whatcha Gonna Do About It?”

By Amanda Leonard

A few years ago, I remember when our band was recording in Atlanta. We were recording with a well-known Christian artist and I remember thinking it was only a matter of time that our music would be on the radio, we’d be selling our music and making enough money to be able to help people with it. I recollect sitting around daydreaming of the things that I could do when our band would “make it”, all the people that I could reach for the Lord and to bring glory to His name. I was waiting on the “perfect time” for me to be able to “do what the Lord had ‘called’ me to do, or to help those in need.” So thankful that things didn’t actually go as I had planned because I would’ve probably made a mess out of it all because my heart wasn’t purified. I still at that time didn’t fully know who I was in Jesus (I’m still learning), I thought my identity was as a singer, in the band Miracle Made. God is so jealous for us. I am His daughter. So thankful that He has been showing me this truth over the past three years.

I have realized that He has given me everything, all things through Christ Jesus and in Him all things are possible and available today through the precious Holy Spirit because of the cross. So what are we waiting for? Are we waiting for the perfect timing, to “feel led”, until we have enough money, until we feel worthy enough? Are we waiting until we make it big in the worlds eyes? Are we waiting for a huge audience, our names in the newspaper, or in lights, on poster boards or on the radio? Are we hiding in the corner afraid to even show someone the love of Jesus? Maybe some of us are just waiting for Jesus to come back and don’t see the point in even trying? Has death become our savior?

This week I have been praying about some hard situations that some of my friends are going through. Some are encountering sickness, heartache, and pain. I kept hearing in my spirit, “Whatcha gonna do about it?” You know the Lord wants us to bring heaven to earth. You know the verse, Matthew 6:10 “Your Kingdom come Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” Heaven is not just for one day when we die, He wants heaven in us now and for heaven to come forth on the earth now. Quoting a friend of mine (Phil Hawks) here who said, “Just a thought…when we make going to Heaven more of a priority than advancing the Kingdom of GOD we then make a place more important than Jesus’ person (which is Emmanuel – GOD with us). If GOD is with us then Heaven & Heavenly things are accessible at all times. The cloud of witnesses spoke of it in Hebrews encouraging us that it’s our turn. No time like the present for HIS Presence, to enjoy HIS Kingdom come HIS will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.”

So, it’s our turn, “Whatcha gonna do about it?” I’m not referring to religious works. I’m not saying just go do some religious work to earn recognition. That is operating as a slave woman like Paul talks about in Galatians. We are children of the free woman. It’s not by our own might but the power of His Spirit. Galatians 4:23 “His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a divine promise.” When we realize our destiny as sons of divine promise, we will not be bound by the law and religious works but will be sons of the free woman who just want to help because of our love for the Father. In this process of slavery to sonship is complete freedom.

Galatians 4:4-7 4: But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship. 6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba Father.” 7 So you are no longer a slave, but God’s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.

Galatians 4:31: (Amplified) So, brethren, we [who are born again] are not children of a slave woman [the natural], but of the free [the supernatural].

There is freedom to everyday showing His love, everyday bring heaven to earth and let His Kingdom come forth through you. The more I learn about Jesus, the more I realize my need for Him, every day, all the time. I can do absolutely nothing without Him. I am learning to lean back into Him, to rest in Him, all the while accomplishing much more in furthering the Kingdom of God.

I love how Millie Bennet writes about His rest, “Rest is more than a Sunday. Rest allows our lives to carry the life breath of heaven. Rest is active and not passive. Rest is a powerful weapon in warfare….a valuable lesson to learn, and the sooner the better really. Rest is secure of the outcome and in carrying His divine identity. Rest is unshakeable and courageous. Rest actively reaches into the supply of heaven without striving. Rest enjoys the freefall, while confidently holding the parachute chord. Rest releases the Fathers will on the earth. As we partner with rest, we are aligning ourselves with how Jesus did ministry. Rest has a timeless perspective. Rest is produced by living and moving in the Spirit. “

When we can see through the Father’s eyes, we can rest in heaven’s perspective, then we will know what to do. It’s like having blueprints from heaven. Then we can answer when the Father says, “Whatcha gonna do about it?” We will know and understand His plan. His method is a man. He has created you and me to subdue the earth. He has created you to share His love, His life. He has created us to worship and carry His tangible presence to those who are craving something that they not of. Sometimes His method may not make sense. Just like when Mary poured the most expensive perfume on Jesus. Her worship and method was absurd to those around her yet Jesus says, “Mary, you have done a beautiful thing unto me.” Matthew 26:10. I know heaven recorded that most beautiful act of worship and it still is spoken of now on the earth today.

Another story is of David and the giant. He knew what he was “gonna” do about this giant. Why? I believe it was because he could see through the Father’s eyes. He was just sitting there worshiping the Lord in the pastures with the sheep, practicing his aim on the wolves. When he knew there was a problem, he knew what to do because He had spent time with God, he saw from heaven’s perspective. The bible is full of stories of those who knew what to do about situations because they moved and walked by His Spirit.

So, with all that’s whirling around you, “Whatcha gonna do about it?” I don’t claim to have some step by step method, I just know that He loves us and that He saw our potential with Holy Spirit in us before Jesus even died upon the cross. Can you just imagine that for a moment? That Jesus could see through the Father’s eyes what you and I could do on this earth with His Holy Spirit living in us. Selah. His plan far exceeds what you can even imagine, grab hold of it and run with it, not in your own strength but by the power of His Spirit. Stop for the one in front of you, even if it’s just a smile you give.

Let His love transform your mind, your thoughts and your actions to where when you do “do something” it will be done from a pure heart of holy love. Maybe someone you know is sick, hurting or downcast…..”Whatcha gonna do about it?” We are His hands and feet, His body upon the earth…..so let’s do something. Little by little the world is changing and transforming as His love is transforming our lives. The time is NOW. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

I’ll leave you with these words from the song “Do Something” by Matthew West which says, “Well, I just couldn’t bear the thought of people living in poverty and children sold into slavery. The thought disgusted me. So, I shook my fist at Heaven. I said, ‘God, why don’t You do something?’

He said, "I did…..I CREATED YOU.”

Amanda Leonard

http://timeinhispresence.wordpress.com/

4. News Headlines

Berlin House of One: The first church-mosque-synagogue? - 7/17/2014
Berlin thinks it is making religious history as Muslims, Jews and Christians join hands to build a place where they can all worship. The House of One, as it is being called, will be a synagogue, a church and a mosque under one roof. The striking design is for a brick building with a tall, square central tower. Off the courtyard will be the houses of worship.

CBN News Producer: 'Border Kids Just Broke My Heart' - 7/17/2014
CBN News travelled to several towns along the U.S.-Mexico border to get an upclose look at the lives of the parents and children risking everything to escape their homelands. We examined the complexity of the border crisis facing America, as well as the reality facing the immigrant children, their families and the people trying to help care for them.

Boko Haram Leader Mocks #BringBackOurGirls - 7/17/2014
Boko Haram, the Nigeria terrorist just released a video bragging about recent bombings in the African nation. Shekau pledged support for Islamic State, the Muslim army waging a brutal battle in Iraq and Syria. Shekau also made fun of the social media campaign 'Bring Back Our Girls and said the girls will only be released if his fighters held in Nigerian prisons were freed.

In Sudan, persecution; In South Sudan, misery - 7/17/2014
SUDAN: RELENTLESS PERSECUTION churches are being demolished - Sudan is pursuing Islamisation and ethnic-religious cleansing. SOUTH SUDAN: ABJECT MISERY - South Sudan has descended into chaos and civil war. 1.5 million South Sudanese are displaced, four million are facing famine. There was no planting so there will be no harvest.

Dems Push to Strip Religious Liberties Protections - 7/17/2014
Senate Democrats mad at the Supreme Court's recent Hobby Lobby ruling saw their attempt to fix it blocked on the Senate floor today. "The bill sponsored by Sen. Murray and others will be the first bill in American history brought before the Senate to restrict rather than protect the fundamental constitutional right of religious freedom."

Grim Tally: Muslim Terrorists Kill 125,000 Since - 7/17/2014
From September 11, 2001 until the beginning of this year, 22,000 Muslim terrorist attacks worldwide--an average of 5 a day--killed more than 125,000 people and injured nearly three times as many. The death toll does not include honor killings or those murders not reported in the media. "No other religion inspires the sort of terrorism that Islam produces."

ISIS to spread terror in Lebanon - 7/17/2014
The success of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria has emboldened like-minded militants in Lebanon who believe they can copy it. The Islamic State has declared a caliphate in Iraq and Syria in an effort to redraw the borders of the Middle East. There is a growing concern that the militant Sunni group could try to make a grab for Lebanon.

Day of Prayer for religious freedom in American universities - 7/17/2014
Christian students at the largest four-year public university system in the country are wondering if they will be allowed religious freedom when they return to campus. “The California State University system decided a year and a half ago that religious groups could no longer use religious criteria in leadership selection such as the Bible study leaders being Christian.”

GAiN USA CEO Al Goff reports from the field in Iraq - 7/17/2014
This war is so much worse than what I’ve seen via television in the States,” Goff shares in a recent blog. “Most have witnessed killing and live in terror of being next. “Fear is the operative word here. It is palpable.” After living in the same place all their lives many Sunni Iraqis are forced from their homes with no hope of return.

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 7/17/2014
Myanmar: God hears childrens' prayers - 100,000 people have come to Christ in Burundi in the last 8 years - 660 arrested over accessing online child abuse images - Asia/Africa/Middle East: Churches affected by anti-Christian campaigns - Syria: UN - Unanimous vote to deliver aid in rebel areas - Mexico: Children at risk – a humanitarian crisisv - More>

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

archive.openheaven.com

basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 07/17/2014 at 2:19pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version