Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest September 18, 2014 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 09/17/2014 at 6:57pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. Whom Shall We Fear
2. 2014: Reviewing the Last 7 Years
3. The Greatest Release of Wealth
News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Whom Shall We Fear

By Ron McGatlin

One major objective of terror is to dishearten through fear. Terror has become a major factor in our world during these early decades of the new millennium. God has a plan for us to completely overcome and defeat terror from our world.

Acts of terror are designed by the enemy to create a false image of power. A few evil men with very little real power can create a false image in the minds of people through extremely evil murderous violent acts perpetrated on innocent and usually defenseless people.

The resulting fear in people can greatly magnify the strength and power of the evil men in the minds and hearts of the people. They begin to see the terrorist as more powerful than they really are and themselves or their nations as less powerful than they really are.

Fear disheartens and weakens those who fear an enemy. Fear ascribes a level of respect and is akin to worship in that it ascribes worth or strength to that which is feared. Fear gives power to that which is feared and becomes a form of worshipful respect. It literally becomes our reality according to what we believe and respect. What we believe in our hearts tends to come to pass in reality whether good or bad. To fear an enemy is the first step to defeat. Fear has caused entire armies to be overtaken by a much weaker army.

To fear God, to have worshipful respect for God as the most powerful source of strength in all creation can remove all fear or respect for the power of terrorist or any other enemy. Two things working together make a people strong beyond measure: knowing that our God has all power and authority over all others and knowing that He absolutely loves and cares for us. God’s perfect love casts out all fear.

Fear and Weakness without God

It is no coincidence that at the time western nations turned our backs to God and began excluding Him from the governance of our nations, fear and terror began to have a strong effect on our nations. Something happens when a people deny God and turn away from Him: unexplainably fear and weakness begin to permeate the people and the nation.

The army that turns away from God will flee before an enemy and the people will be terrorized. The people who have known God and turned away from Him will be weakened by fear and eventually enter into bondage and endure the pain and poverty of slavery.

The light of godly wisdom and understanding will abandon the leaders of once godly nations that turn away from God in their governments, educational systems, media, families, and every area of life. The minds of leaders are darkened, and they enter into strong delusions. They will easily believe lies and strongly resist truth. Once THE Truth (Christ Jesus) is rejected, then strong delusions are sent, and they no longer can know The Way, The Truth, and The Life, Christ Jesus.

Psalm 27:1: The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

Luke 12:5: But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!

The enemy terrorist cannot take away our eternal life. They may kill the body but cannot cast us into eternal separation from our God. For the sons of God to be absent from the body is to be present with God. If we have received the Lord, Savior and King Christ Jesus, we will not have a spirit of bondage to fear. For we have received the Spirit of adoption as sons of God, and are filled with the life, love, courage, power, and wisdom of our Father God.

Romans 8:15: For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”

Throughout history when God’s people, as a nation, have turned away from God, the day of the Lord came against them to bring down the nation and spare a purified remnant people to bring forth new life on the other side of the cleansing judgments. Today, in this season, a worldwide day of the Lord is upon us.

God’s Purified Holy Remnant Army

God is very serious about having a purified holy family on earth to rule and reign with Him in pure holy love. A people who have passed through the fires of preparation to show forth the kingdom of heaven on earth as mature sons of God filled with His love and life, carriers of His presence and glory upon the earth. Love trumps all aspects of fear and terror. Peace that passes all understanding will rule in the hearts and lives of His mature sons and eventually on earth as it is in heaven.

This is not a day for the people of God to drawback or be discouraged, but a day for cleansing our lives and taking every thought captive unto Christ – a day of joy in the hearts and lives of God’s people even as the darkness covers the land and the people of this world.

The Holy Ghost Invasion has come to empower the people of God with great courage and strength to overcome the darkness and bring forth the pure light of holy lives. The seeds of the new world coming forth beyond the purging judgments are now planted and growing strong in the remnant army of God to arise in the morning after the dark night to manifest the glory of God filling the earth.

The evil world order cannot be repaired.

Striving to protect the evil governance systems of our nations will be futile. There have been many warnings and many opportunities to turn back to God. Yet the people of influence and authority have continued on the broad path of destruction. The day is far spent, and the dark night approaches.

Personally I have hoped and prayed for decades that the people of the western nations would respond to the warnings and the call of God to turn back to Him with their whole hearts. Yes, God’s mercy endures forever. However, there is the time when God closes the door as He did with Noah and those in the ark before the great flood judgment. The national governmental systems and religious systems of nations that have turned away from God and will not turn back will not be repaired but will be dissolved in the fires of judgment.

The door is still wide open for the people who will turn to God with their whole hearts and come out of the Babylonian systems into the glorious place of pure holy love in the presence of God. Massive cleansing is available for those who will come now with their whole heart abandoning all their other gods and looking only to the one true God of all life. Part of the trip back may be extremely painfully as the old life passes away and death comes to our way of life as we have known it. Joy comes in the morning as the fresh abundant resurrected life of Christ Jesus fills our being with purpose and fulfillment. There is no resurrection to newness of life until there is a death of the old.

Thank you, Jesus, for going before us and showing us the way to become one with Father God in You by the Holy Spirit. Let Your love and life flow abundantly into our lives and the lives of all Your people across the world. Thank You, Father, that You have given us love for You and for our brethren across the world. Amen.

1 John 3:14: We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death.

Much love and blessings,

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. 2014: Reviewing the Last 7 Years

By Clay Sikes

I have written little in the last seven years, as my journey has taken me into more failure, setback, and difficulty. What kind of witness is this, I thought? There is nothing to write, nothing I can say that will build up or edify the Body of Christ; and when there is nothing to say, it’s best to keep quiet. Right when it seemed things couldn’t get worse, they did. What’s going on, I pondered? I had seen so much victory and clearly heard God’s voice for years, yet now I am walking with a loser’s limp without knowing why. Over the span of years my power source seemed drained, my hearing dulled, creativity and wisdom diminished. And then, I awakened one morning to realize, like a dog returning to his vomit, I had returned to the same world system (in finance) that once destroyed me. Somehow, ever so slowly, I was sucked back into the vortex of ‘the system.’ The realization of the slow death that comes from adhering to principles of the world was alarming. My challenge didn’t come in the death of loved one, a disease, or even total financial collapse, but came in the stress and strain of nothing working, extraordinary difficulty in the simplest of task, relational issues, false accusation, fatigue, and spiritual dryness. I wasn’t depressed, but life had become depressing. I prayed, read my bible, journaled as always, but no real life came of it. On the outside everything was fine enough, but my strength ebbed as His Joy seemed far away. Oh yes, there were the normal health issues - several surgeries, and the ordinary wear and tear of age, business, and relational issues, but this was much greater – the pain of mundaneness. Of greatest importance, what was God saying to me? After all, my spiritual daddy of sorts, Arthur Burt, teaches “God allows in His wisdom what He could have prevented in His power.” Why would He allow such? I am “called according to His purpose,” yet I am wasting away in Margaretville, looking for my lost shaker of salt. I knew there was no woman to blame; perhaps my dilemma was my own dang fault!

Had He withdrawn His presence from me? I anguished for hours, days, weeks, and now years without experiencing the joy I had once experienced. Was there unconfessed or unknown sin in my life? Had I knowingly or unknowingly taken a path outside of God’s will? As I look back on this difficult time, I admit all were true to some extent; but one above others. The subtlety of the world’s system and its lure are difficult to avoid, perhaps more so in the marketplace than other sphere. It is safe to say ‘the spirit of the world’ can be subtle. We often think of ‘the world’ in terms of lust, perversion, drunkenness and such, and this is indeed one head of this two headed monster – the other, the more subtle side, rest in the things the world applauds, like ambition outside the lead of the Lord. The world congratulates success and high achievement, and in and of themselves, there is nothing wrong with these. But for a ‘called’ man or woman, using an ambitious nature to further a career or calling is dangerous. My best is my worse before God. Why? Because it is the place of least dependence upon God. I had remained attached to ‘the world’ in the area of business and finance – I remained bound to ‘borrowing money;’ continuing to love business success and probably money; but the largest of my errors was, once again, becoming dependent upon man (often myself), and not God. David counted his troops and was severely punished. When our dependency shifts, we have shifted systems – from the Kingdom to the world.

The Kingdom has characteristics just as ‘the world.’ For those seeking ‘The Kingdom,’ it is paramount to know its characteristics. Since I am ‘called’ to the Kingdom on earth, I must avoid the world at all cost; yet the very business I am called to spins on the top of the world’s system. As stated, one of the most glaring differences in characteristics between the two systems (competing for my affection daily) is DEPENDENCY. Upon who and what am I dependent? The Kingdom in operation (in me) is characterized by my complete and utter dependence upon God, while ‘the world’s system’ is evidenced by my complete and utter dependence upon man. The garden pre-fall was a place of life; the Tree of Life provided communication with the creator. When the forbidden fruit was consumed from the wrong tree, man became dependent upon himself and the systems of men to survive. Today, as born again believers, we are given a choice of systems – The Kingdom, or ‘the world.’ When we flow in God-dependence we are flowing with ‘The Kingdom,’ just as surely as engaging ‘the world’ will require dependence upon man. Which tree I eat from determines who I can hear – Tree of Life (God); Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil (Me).

What system is operating when Pastor preaches tithes as church finances dwindle? When, in our personal or business lives, we seek a loan instead of God for provision? When an issue arises, we take matters into our own hands instead of seeking God for direction and answers? When we manipulate and coerce our spouse to get our way? I could go on and on, but these questions evidence the toil and strain, shortage and lack, and unfilled needs that spring from engaging the wrong system. It may take time, but eventually the bad fruit of engaging the wrong system (wrong tree) will reveal itself. Our own dysfunction and disorder are signs of a lack of God’s government/order/Kingdom in particular spheres of life. Dysfunction and disorder are knocking at our door repeatedly, but will we open it? Will we honestly embrace our areas of dysfunction, and seek the Kingdom. Amazingly, I was now back into toil and strain, shortage and lack, and unfulfilled needs, yet failed to recognize my entry, or the depth of ‘the world’s system’ I unwittingly allowed back into my life. How could I linger not recognizing my error? Who is the most subtle beast of the field? What character trait had failed me, casting me back into the abyss I had been rescued from? For me, the answer eventually came. My character failure was my own ambitious nature, attempting to achieve for myself what God intended to give me anyway. Such people will not inherit the Kingdom of God (Galatians 5: 19-21).

Ambition has cost me much time and other valuable resources – its latest assault revealed a part of my failed character. For the record, ambition is not limited to business and finance. There are empty buildings all over America that once housed big ministries, built on the back of ambition, yet when the winds of adversity blew the house fell. For a man or woman ‘called’ to walk in the Kingdom on earth, nothing else but ‘the Kingdom’s way’ will work. The systems of men are condemned; they will fail. When we, as called men and women, engage them we are engaging a ‘failed system;’ it will never work for us. The Kingdom’s purpose is to offer a different methodology from the world’s way – our job is to find it, abide in it, and enjoy its fruit. Its fruit is not necessarily a lack of adversity or challenge, but peace, righteousness, and joy in spite of circumstances.

Amid much turmoil in 2013, I found what I was looking for. In late October, God began to once again speak, initially through a local prophet. As His Word and direction began to pierce my heart again, the flow, peace, joy, and rest returned. During the latter days of 2013, and thus far in 2014, the prophetic gift within me has been flamed by the fires of God. I can again hear, and even now sense a powerful word for His true ecclesia. Many, as myself, have been through ‘the pain of circumstance’ during much of the last seven years. A prompting within has produced an alert; a knowing that something is taking place in 2014 that is entirely different from the past. For those who sense this, be ready to receive an embrace from the Father; a hug that will release His government into all spheres of life. He has brought you full circle, back into His arms, readying you for service and purpose – yes, destiny, His plan for your life! God’s Order is available as Order and 2014 are virtually synonymous terms. This order extends into issues of health, finance, ministry, marriage, relationships, and calling. What has been impossible is now possible, only believe as the grace for faith (for whatever the need) is available upon asking. Brokenness before the Father is key in 2014, as we remain humble before him, moldable in His hands, we will see Him use us as never before.

Clay Sikes
www.lighthouseprophecy.org

3. The Greatest Release of Wealth

By Lisa Enebeli

We are about to enter the greatest release of wealth in the history of the church, however, it is going to be placed into the hands of those who have proven to be good stewards of money.

God is not giving us wealth to fly private jets, living in houses that are beyond what we can handle or drive cars that show we are prosperous. The wealth God is about to pour out is for the advancing the kingdom of God on earth, for building people's lives through ministries that are doing the work.

Money is not for building empires, palaces, or more comfortable lifestyles that show we are rich. It is time to really examine your heart, the season for flaunting wealth has passed and God is giving money into the hands of those who will distribute it to those in need, not to spend it on themselves.

You will have more than enough for yourself, but the 90-10 rule will apply. 90% for advancing the kingdom, 10% for your lifestyle. This applies to churches, ministries and people alike. This is a kingdom principle.

Lisa Enebeli
http://mouthpieceministries.wordpress.com/

4. News Headlines

She Escaped! 14-Year Old Girl Gets Away from ISIS Commander Who Received Her "As a Gift!" - 9/17/2014
"Suddenly several vehicles drew up and we found ourselves surrounded by militants wearing Islamic State uniforms. Several people screamed in horror; we were scared for our lives. I've never felt so helpless in my 14 years. They had blocked our path to safety, and there was nothing we could do." -Narin, a child-bride given as a "trophy" to ISIS commander.

Nigeria declares its own caliphate - 9/17/2014
It happened in stealth mode: Boko Haram declared a caliphate in Nigeria. “Because of media in the Middle East, it’s drawing more attention, and the situation continues to go on in Nigeria.” They’ve killed thousands since 2009, including at least 2,000 in 2014 - more than 470,000 internally displaced persons, in addition to some 57,000 refugees outside of the country.

Gov't Report: Obamacare Funds Abortions - 9/17/2014
A new government report confirms: Obama's signature health care reform law allows for taxpayer-funded abortions. Government Accountability Office found 28 states with no laws restricting qualified health plans that limit abortion coverage. In Massachusetts, only two of the 111 state-approved plans comply with theHyde Amendment, which prohibits abortion funding.

Power from on High in North Carolina Crusade! - 9/17/2014
We truly experienced a move of the Holy Spirit this weekend! Our Reinhard Bonnke Gospel Crusade in Greensboro, North Carolina. Over the two nights, nearly 15,000 people joined together in prayer and worship and the Word. Each night, hundreds of people streamed to the altars to make a decision to follow Jesus. Many testified of being healed instantly.

NEWS and URGENT PRAYER REQUEST from on the Ground in Northern IRAQ - Four Biblical Responses to Persecution - 9/17/2014
A text message from her brother asking her to shower him and his parish in prayer. He is part of a mission team and ISIS has taken over the town they are in today. He said ISIS is going house to house to all the Christians and asking the children to denounce Jesus. He said so far not one child has. And so far all have consequently been killed. But not the parents.

Still standing in Iraq - 9/17/2014
MNN is sharing an on-the-ground perspective from an Operation Mobilization specialist working in Northern Iraq. “I no longer have any words to tell the people,” the local pastor says, with an overwhelming sense of sadness. “After all that has happened and all I have heard, I have no words left to give them.” “A key leader is leaving. Many Iraqis are trying to leave.”

Pope Francis is Being Warned About a Possible Assassination Plot On His Life By This Group - 9/17/2014
The Vatican was warned that the pope's life may be in danger from terrorist group ISIS. Pope Francis has a scheduled trip for this Sunday, when he'll be traveling to Albania for a day. A trip to Turkey by the pontiff is slated for November. The Iraqi ambassador noted, "What has been declared by the self-declared Islamic State is clear—they want to kill the Pope.

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 9/18/2014
God’s healing power at an IHOP event - Britain is breeding ground for Islamic terrorism - Ofsted wave of no-notice inspections - Ukraine crisis: Rebels defiant over new self-rule law - Malta: Traffickers accused of drowning 500 migrants in the Mediterranean - Nigeria: IS gives advice to Boko Haram for an African Caliphate - Christian prayer group arrested - More>

Middle East woman overcame poverty after her ‘adoption,’ then God called her to help the poor - 9/17/2014
Born in Ramallah, she was taken as an infant to Amman, Jordan, where her parents raised her and her six siblings in very modest circumstances. In fact, nine of them lived in a one-room house without electricity. A missionary family chose Norma as their foster daughter. She became fluent in Arabic, English, and French.

US Ebola Survivor: Virus a 'Fire from Pit of Hell' - 9/17/2014
He said that early on he and other health workers pleaded for more resources to fight the virus, but he was ignored by the United States until he and other infected Americans were brought home last month for treatment. "People are literally dying in the streets in West Africa. Ebola is now an epidemic the likes of which we haven't seen before."

Islamic State to Obama: 'Fighting Has Just Begun' - 9/17/2014
ISIS has inspired al Qaeda branches in Yemen and North Africa to unite. They issued a rare joint statement Tuesday calling for jihadists in Iraq and Syria to join forces against the U.S.-led coalition. ISIS is also using social media to encourage attacks against America in places like New York City's Times Square. "Their ability to inspire the so-called lone wolves."

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

archive.openheaven.com

basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 09/18/2014 at 1:09pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version