Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest November 20, 2014 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. God’s Kingdom for Everyone
2. The Government of God
News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. God’s Kingdom for Everyone

By Ron McGatlin

God is not willing that any should perish.

A lost life is a life lived without fulfilling God’s purpose for that life. Finding and fulfilling God’s purpose for our lives is the single most important aspect of life on earth for each of us. There is no greater sense of significance in this life than knowing we have discovered and fulfilled God’s purpose for our lives.

I can still remember many years ago as an unsaved teen having deep useless feelings of emptiness in living life. Life made no sense to me back then. I did not like working, and it seemed to me that there was a deep rut of life in which everyone lived that went nowhere. What could be the use of going to school, so you could get a job and get married and work hard to raise kids so they could go to school and grow up, get married, get a job, and work hard to raise kids and on and on for meaningless generations.

Personal pleasure was the only satisfaction or significant purpose that I could find in life. Total self-centered and selfish fulfillment of carnal appetites and desires was the only purpose that I found, and that was never lastingly satisfying. Always it was back to the emptiness of needing more pleasure. Thoughts of ending this useless life often passed through my mind.

Wow! It was so exciting when I met Jesus and discovered a real and vital purpose for life. I heard that He truly loved me and gave His life for me to go to heaven. I felt alive for the first time. At 21 years old I had discovered a real purpose in life. I was going to heaven, and my purpose was to get everyone that I could to receive Jesus so they too could also go to heaven.

Nothing else was as important as getting people saved to go to heaven. Strangely, it still seemed that this life was mostly useless except for the part of getting others saved. Then I started wondering about what the purpose of this life was for those people that were getting saved. Again the only answer was for them to get other people saved to go to heaven when they died. This seemed to me a lot like the meaningless generations of the unsaved. Why did God give us only death and heaven as significant purpose of life? If that was it, what in the world was the purpose for all the rest of this stuff in life?

This created a great divide in my life. Job and business was a necessary evil that I had to do to get money to provide for the things of this life to be able to do the only useful part of my life mostly on Sundays.

DOUBLE WOW! God finally got through to me with the real purpose for this life and the awesome exciting job we all were put here to accomplish. I discovered that the gospel that I had was only a part of the gospel that Jesus preached. The gospel of the kingdom brings us to the greatest fulfillment and the most significant purpose in this life. In the real kingdom life on earth everything is all about God, and there is no division between our job or business and our “Christian life.” What a wonderful discovery! God is just as interested in my Monday through Saturday as He is in my Sunday. No more divided life.

We are here for more than just pleasuring or entertaining ourselves and more than just marking time until we can die and go to heaven – more than just getting others saved so they can go to heaven when they die. We are here as servants and sons of God to manage His earth and all that is on it for and with Him according to His instructions. To carry out His purposes of the government from heaven reigning on earth in and through us, by fully relating to Him with our whole lives in His perfect love.

Our purpose is much more about heaven coming to earth than us going to heaven. Our lives no longer need be wasted while we wait to go to heaven. The kingdom of God is the loving rule of God on earth as it is in heaven in and through His people, you and me.

Transformation to the Gospel of the Kingdom

Transformation into the next levels of life in and with God is not universally consistent for all of God’s people. Within every level of transformation, there is a journey to be traveled from where we were to the fullness of that current level and eventually on to the next level of restored reality of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

In the next generations of kingdom ministers, there will yet remain those who will continue to minister into some limited framework of the passing church structures as those structures change from denominational systems orientations to city or geographical church type systems.

Due in part to persecution, denominational orientation will be greatly lessened and fellowship will be increased among the believing people who are located near one another in the same geographical area. Gifted kingdom men and women will work within the new church structure to attempt a gradual transformation from various aspects of the Christian religion toward the pure holy loving reality of the kingdom of God.

The Worldwide Universal Spiritual Kingdom of God

While at the same time other kingdom men and women along with holy angels will be bringing forth a greater fullness of kingdom revelation and understanding among kingdom people who are untouched by the passing church systems and continuing into fresh levels of pure holy love restoration. They will be unveiling of deep mysteries from heaven that will continually astound the world with the pure reality of God in and among His people. Through supernatural Spirit means these pure-hearted holy kingdom people will communicate and function as one worldwide organism. It will not seem strange to them that other people in hidden parts of the world will receive the same pure impartations from God all at the same time.

The full kingdom is without either denominational or geographical church systems. It is a universal worldwide spiritual kingdom in which Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit is present in the people who move only as they are led by the one true Head, Christ Jesus the Lord and King of the kingdom of God on earth.

The true Body of Christ is NOT divided.

These two major portions of the Body presented here (those attempting to release kingdom within the church systems and those moving into the worldwide spiritual kingdom apart from church systems) both may be moving in the same direction, may be led by the same God, empowered by the same Holy Spirit. However, they are at different places on the journey from religion to the kingdom of God.

Religion is the source of division among those who seek God.

True love relationships are what brings and holds together the Body of Christ. Christian religion had its place in the earlier stages of the maturation process of the pure holy love of God in sons and daughters. However, it now appears to the developing body of kingdom believers, like a mental illness or retardation hindering the development of the body. It is like an illness that can be and is being fully healed.

The immaturity of the age was NOT a sickness in the past centuries of the developing Body of Christ. In fact, the opposite was true; there is much learned and developed rapidly in the early stages of natural child development. The same is true for the Body of Christ on earth. The past immaturity of the overall body was the time for rapid growth and development. It is only when one is older and yet retains childish immaturity that it can be seen as some form of developmental illness.

The Power of Love

The powerful resources of God in and with His people is the next level of restored kingdom. Yes, we have seen powerful works of God. However, the unlimited unrestrained power of the greatly increasing overcoming love of God in His people is unleashing the fullness of power from heaven to change this world.

The power of God flowing in His LOVE is always accompanied by the wisdom of God in knowing truth and being fully productive in our service to establish and guide the world in the glorious natural spiritual life on earth. Heaven reigns on earth in and through the hearts and lives of His pure holy people.

You are the seeds of the kingdom of God, the “Christ in you” generation, planted in the darkness to sprout underground and grow forth in the light becoming the future foundation of the worldwide kingdom of heaven on earth. There is no greater significance in all of life. Christ in you the hope of glory.

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. The Government of God

By Clay Sikes

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" (Matthew 6:33). Every man who has been chosen by God to serve Him on earth has an assigned kingdom. It is his job to replace his kingdom with God's Kingdom within that assignment. In order to carry this out, we must seek God for understanding. The basis for understanding is the exchanging of our ways for His Ways (methods). "Forego the world's ways (and the traditions of men), and gain the Kingdom's method of receiving. If you engage the world's system, you will be dependent upon it for your reward."

What do we battle as we seek to transition into the Kingdom dynamic? Most often it is our preconceived notions, our traditions, and mindsets. The word of God says, "The traditions of men make the word of God to no affect." Our 'traditional mind-set' often blocks the very will of God in our lives. Why? Simply because we are not open to new arenas of thought. For example, many are bound to ministry who are called to be in the marketplace, and vice-versa. Many think their past limits their future (with God), when in fact "all things are possible" (with God). Our traditional thinking can and often does rob us of Kingdom possibilities. Many have been programmed to believe their best years are behind them due to chronology, when in fact their real purpose in life is just beginning.

The word Kingdom and government are synonymous terms. Another interpretation of Kingdom/government is God's Perfect Order - the positioning, and placement of things according to God's will (not necessarily our will). Often this is nothing more than shifting a few assets, changing an alignment, adjusting an attitude, being a more patient, a little more aggressive, or whatever the Holy Spirit is saying (to you) about YOUR KINGDOM STRUCTURE.

All men have a kingdom that they alone are responsible for, and all men hold a Kingdom responsibility to understand God's order in their kingdom. The Kingdom operates by principles that, when adhered to produce "abundant life" (John 10:10), yet when ignored produce death..."the evil one comes to kill, steal, and destroy" (John 10:10). Faithfulness is the cornerstone to Kingdom government, and always produces growth. You cannot stop the growth of God's assigned kingdom in your life when you apply the principle of faithfulness, nor can you grow without it. However, God's structure (order) must be in place first before the principle of faithfulness can work as it should. That is why this teaching on God's government is so vitally important - if the foundation isn't right, the house we build will fall. "Except The Lord build a house, its builders build in vain."

It is important to understand that the government of God precedes peace. When our internal/external government is properly aligned, peace will come. We are often guilty of wanting the peace without the government, and hence the birth of idolatry. "I will listen to what the Lord will say; he promises peace to his people, his saints - but let them NOT RETURN TO THEIR FOLLY" (Psalm 85:8). Proper government produces proper peace - the greater the level of government in a man's life the greater level of peace he will enjoy. Government in this scripture is synonymous with Kingdom, God's Order/Structure. As stated, another interpretation of Kingdom/Government is God's perfect order - the positioning, and placement of things according to God's will (not necessarily our will). It begins with a condition of heart, and expands outward.

God's word spoken or written, properly applied, brings God's order. "The blessing of The Lord brings wealth, and He adds no sorrow (trouble) to it" (Proverbs 10:22). Godly government leads to Godly peace which leads to Godly health (Proverbs 14:30), and turn-arounds to bad situations (Psalm 81: 10-16).

God has ordained government because the Kingdom of God is a government. God has ordained sphere/jurisdictional government. In the word there are five major realms of government spoken of by the Holy Spirit: 1) Government of Self (all major freedom begins with Government of Self) in bringing our lives under the authority of the Holy Spirit. Our spirit MUST rule over our soul and body. 2) Family government (family order): You can measure the peace in a home by how much Godly government is in that home. 3) Church government (Ephesians 4). 4) Business government, 5) Civil government (Romans 13). All of these governments have a God-ordained order.

Our organizational structures must serve our goals to produce action. The way we are structured either serves or defeats our goals. Structure should be a servant to our objectives. THE WAY SOMETHING IS STRUCTURED WILL EITHER CURSE OR BLESS YOU. If our objectives are God inspired, then we are to simply pray for God's Kingdom/structure/order. As we implement God's structure/order, God's divine purpose/destiny is set in motion. When purpose/destiny is being fulfilled...."there is no sorrow added to it." Success, ease, and flow are genuine characteristics. Peace is a blessing that flows out of good government. If there is not peace in a situation it is because there has been a breakdown in the government of that situation. When things in our domain (kingdom) are properly governed, there is peace in the valley as well as the mountaintop.

Bad government produces confusion, dependency, and poverty, whereas Godly government produces order, initiative, and productivity. Bad government in our culture has produced elephantine problems. Every family and business has the inherent responsibility to adhere to Godly government. Every family and business leader has the inherent responsibility to know and apply God's government to his domain (kingdom).

In God, government will always precede peace. There can be no peace without Godly (Kingdom) government. It is God's government that Christ implores us to pray for..."Thy Kingdom Come, thy will be done on earth..."

It is clear that in the Kingdom Dynamic, Christ is both the center of all government and the One in whom all power resides. Whatever power any man or God-ordained institution of government holds, it holds because Christ has given them a part of His authority to exercise within their appointed sphere. Because the God-head has divisions of labor and jurisdictions within itself (John 5: 22, 15:1; 16:7-16), man and the created order must follow suit (Genesis 1:26). In other words, what we see God doing, we should seek to follow.

God's Kingdom operates by and through a Kingdom government, order, which, when adhered to, produces order, creativity, and productivity. When God's order is not in place, irrespective of where that may be in our lives, we will surely find stagnancy, confusion, dependency, and poverty. Our understanding, and philosophy of Kingdom government either stimulates or retards human creativity and productivity.

The systems of thought by which we organize people and things are like the software by which we program the hardware of the modern computer. The utilization of the full capacity of the hardware is limited by the directions it receives from the program. That is exactly how the "programming" of our philosophy of government works; if the philosophy is weak, then the maximum capacity of the organization, family, or personal life goes unused. Kingdom leaders must see that every person's dignity must be enhanced and protected in God, and their gifts revealed and developed. This is the driving force behind true kingdom organizations.

Organizationally, the heart of a government rests in its view of power. For example, do those in control have "power over" others, or do they have "responsibility for" others? In Kingdom government, leaders have a servants heart, and accept responsibility for others (Luke 22: 24-27). True authority in God's Kingdom is of a servant's nature. When we approach leadership responsibility from a "power over" perspective, besides opening ourselves up to pride, we begin to put those under us in a mode of where their creativity button switches "off." Their primary concern becomes the fear of authority rather than the accomplishment of the task at hand. Fear of man (or failure) is non-productive and self-imposing, whereas faith (that I can do the job and my leaders are here to help me do it) releases enormous energy. A true Kingdom leader knows when to 'stake the tomato plant,' and when to simply let it grow. A good leader will get under his people and push them 'up' to succeed.

On 12/12/12 God spoke to me saying, "When the government of God is locked into the heart of a man, he will never yield to outside demands, as he is steadfast in conviction, scope, understanding, and action. When finally settled, the government of God (in a man's heart), will produce life and it more abundantly. A settled and convicted heart will produce life unto all it touches."

Clay Sikes
www.lighthouseprophecy.org

3. News Headlines

Franklin Graham Takes Stand against Muslim Prayer in Washington Cathedral - 11/20/2014
"It's sad to see a church open its doors to the worship of anything other than the One True God of the Bible who sent His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to earth to save us from our sins," Graham took to Facebook and spoke to the news media of his displeasure that a Christian cathedral would willingly be handed over to Muslims by the Cathedral's Episcopalian leadership.

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 11/20/2014
Romania: Presidential election victory for Christians - Egypt: Forgiveness by Christians opens doors and a hunger for truth - New school standards are dangerous and divisive - Persecution of British Muslims who change their faith - Austria: Radical Islam is active and growing - Israel: Nigeria: Army re-captures Chibok - Jakarta has a Christian governor - More>

Christian couple ‘burned to death by Pakistani mob had legs broken to stop them fleeing and wife was wrapped in cotton so she’d burn faster’ - 11/20/2014
‘Police stood back and watched while Pakistani Christian couple were killed.’ 4 month pregnant Shama Bibi, 24, and her husband Sajjad [Shahzad] Masih, 27, had their legs broken so they could not flee. “They picked them up by their arms and legs and held them over the brick furnace until their clothes caught fire, “And then they threw them inside the furnace.”

Preparing for the Islamic State means when, not if - 11/20/2014
The Islamic State (ISIS) and al-Qaeda are teaming up in Syria, and more Middle East groups are pledging allegiance to the caliphate. Reports surfaced of the terrorist groups agreeing to work together in Syria instead of fighting each other. As ISIS has grown in resources and size, the Syrian branch of al-Qaeda has vowed to fight with Islamic State.

A Tribute: Myles Munroe, a Life Poured Out - 11/20/2014
"We are not sure how or why, something like this would be allowed to happen to such great individuals, but still, God is in control," his son Myles Munroe Jr. said at a press conference days later. Celebration Services for Dr. Munroe and his wife will be held on Dec. 3. The official funeral service for the Munroes will be held on Dec. 4 at Bahamas Faith Ministries.

Gruesome Attack: Jerusalem 'Under Terrorist Assault' - 11/20/2014
Israel is still reeling Wednesday after two Palestinian terrorists burst into a Jerusalem synagogue and hacked and shot to death four rabbis, three of them were dual American-Israeli citizens and a policeman on Tuesday. "We are in the midst of a terrorist assault focused on Jerusalem." "Our only real choice is to fight the darkness with light and choose life."

Five million worldwide receive Christ via Billy Graham website - 11/20/2014
An Internet evangelistic website set up by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) marked a milestone this weekend as the five millionth person received Christ at PeaceWithGod.net. The ministry uses Bible verses and video presentations to share the Gospel with visitors to the site, which was launched in May 2011.

Israeli Police officer who responded to Synagogue terror attack dies - Gazans celebrate Synagogue attack with candies for kids - 11/20/2014
A 30-year-old police officer died Tuesday evening, succumbing to wounds he suffered responding to the terrorist attack in a Synagogue in Jeruslam. The killers were killed in a shootout with police at the synagogue’s entrance. “Jerusalem residents praying in a synagogue in the heart of Jerusalem were cruelly slaughtered in cold blood. Gazans celebrated.

Crisis in Nigeria Grows More Desperate - 11/20/2014
Gunfire and bomb blasts are filling the city of Mubi in northeast Nigeria with smoke and corpses while a Nigeria-based ministry struggles to meet the needs. “The situation is so horrific, all people, including women, children and the aged, trek for over 50 kilometers, some died on the road,” Muslims killing anyone they see. More than 300,000 people have fled to Yola.

New ban on religious organizations from an unexpected corner - 11/20/2014
A pastor caught as a “charlatan” in Kenya has created a lot of problems for Christians there. Some of the things that they reported as miracles–people being healed and so on are, in fact, hoaxes.” The undercover report revealed a miracle faking spree, and the pastor at the center of the scandal was bilking his followers. He also coached members to give false testimonies.

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

archive.openheaven.com

basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 11/21/2014 at 9:35am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version