OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. Spirit Connections
2. And Jesus Said – Follow Me
3. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Spirit Connections

By Ron McGatlin

The most precious commodity on earth is love expressed in pure holy relationships with God and with His holy people, our brothers and sisters in Christ by the Holy Spirit.

There is no greater life on earth than abiding in God through Christ Jesus and God abiding in us. Our life exists in our connection with God in heaven and with God in His people on earth.

Many of us that have loved God have suffered disappointments of broken trust among people we once trusted. This may have caused us to have difficulty in trusting people. This may have also subversively damaged our trust in God to some degree. As a result our lack of being able to truly completely trust God and His people, our life sputters along like and old worn out car. The old car is not very powerful or dependable and does not have all the new equipment and accessories.

In this move of God’s kingdom coming forth today, God has a whole new life of pure holy love and trust coming forth in which we can once again have complete trust and faith in God and in His people. This new life is like getting into your brand new car that smells fresh and clean. It is much more powerful and runs so smoothly. All the new equipment and accessories are exciting and work perfectly.

The potential of our lives on earth is directly related to our connection with Christ Jesus in heaven and in Christ Jesus in His people on earth.

The production and value of our lives on earth is directly related to our openness to God and His people to receive and share the resources of God from heaven.

Pure Love Brings Trust.

Our openness to flow pure holy love and nurturing, encouragement, strength, and sustenance for both spiritual and natural life is dependent on mutual TRUST that only comes through pure holy LOVE.

Through the experience of LOVE relationship with God, we can TRUST God completely. Through experiencing God’s LOVE in people, we can TRUST one another completely.

Yes, we can really trust other human beings in whom Father God dwells in Christ by the Holy Spirit. In the New Jerusalem lifestyle of the kingdom of God coming forth from heaven into the hearts of God’s maturing people, complete trust and faith are being restored to His people.

In the past Babylonian style culture of mixture, we were rightly taught to NOT trust in man. In recent years trust in governments and other authorities have also greatly declined. A lack of national trust in God leads to a lack of trust between people that causes a divided nation. A nation divided against itself cannot stand. Babylon and all that live by its ways are coming down. Great failure of the once prideful and arrogant Babylonian style systems of ungodly, unloving, and non-trusting ways is imminent.

The enemy knows that to destroy a godly people, their trust in God must be destroyed which will lead to a lack of trust in one another and eventually the fall of the house.

Jesus taught that a house divided against itself cannot stand. The opposite of that is also true. That is to say, a house connected in loving trust will stand. A group, family, tribe, or nation that loves God will trust in God. The nation whose trust is in the Lord will stand and is blessed of God.

The move of God on earth that is bringing forth the New Jerusalem life in the kingdom of God will never end. This move of God is coming forth now in the hearts and lives of God’s kingdom people in spots across the world. It is a supernatural inner move of the Spirit of God transforming our once Babylonian style life into New Jerusalem life of LOVE that produces complete TRUST in God and between the purified holy people of God.

Discernment abides in a pure heart.

Experiencing the pure holy love and trust of the life of God in our lives causes us to be able to quickly discern anyone who is not abiding in the pure holy love and trust of God. We are able to discern and know, without trying to figure it out, whether people do or do not have the pure holy love and trust of God abiding in them. If they do not, they are not fully trustworthy.

There are levels of connection that Jesus exercised that we need to also employ.

Jesus ate with and greeted sinners. Yet He did not trust them with the pearls of an intimate close relationship. He did express the love of the Father and the desire that all come to repentance. Yet, He never became one with them until they had turned from their past life and followed Him in their new life.

There is a very special oneness between Christ Jesus and those who truly love Him. There is also love toward those who do not love God or do not even know Him. However, it is a one-way giving of love and not a union of oneness. Christ Jesus in us by the Holy Spirit will discern the hearts of the people we meet and will quickly draw close to those in whom the love of God abides. This opens a greater level of full trust in one another and a flow of giving and receiving to one another.

Jesus did not fully commit to everyone who believed in His name because He discerned what was in people. Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs which He did. 24 But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all, 25 and had no need that anyone should testify of man, for He knew what was in man” (John 2: 22-25).

The human kind of impure love within us can cause us to be unable to see clearly. This can cause us to give more trust in the wrong places – more than the Lord would have us to give. Doing this will usually result in our loss or waste of some of the resources that God has given into our hands to be used for His work or plan. Often a bad experience like that can cause a person to become fearful of trusting and to miss the fullness of some God-designed connections.

Keen discernment is vital in this time of many deceivers seeking to stop the works of God on earth. A pure heart can learn to recognize the prompting and voice of Christ Jesus and Father God by the Holy Spirit within us.

Knowing the real will always enable the discernment of that which is of God and that which is the counterfeit of a deceiver.

In a nation ruled by democratic vote, the lack of pure hearts in the people can cause a lack of discernment that can lead to a great deceiver who pretends to be a Christian being elected to the highest office in the land. A deceiver as chief executive of a nation can do great harm to the nation and the people. The same is true in families, churches, businesses, and any other structure of human relationship.

There is no political, economic, or military solution to problems of the people or nation with impure hearts that are without love and trust in God.

The people must turn to God with their whole hearts.

The only real remedy for failing nations is for there to be a great filling of the pure holy Love of God in the people, restoring complete trust and faith in God of heaven and God in one another on earth. The only available source of the pure holy LOVE of God to man on earth is the Holy Spirit of God implanting the life of Christ Jesus in the people.

The greatest manifestation of the filling and saturation of the Holy Spirit upon and within us is an overflowing of the pure holy love of God. The presence of God is manifest in the abundance of overflowing love poured into us and out of us by a real encounter and connection with the living Spirit of God forming the life of Christ in us.

The kingdom of God does not exist on earth apart from the fullness of the Holy Spirit. The kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy IN THE HOLY SPIRIT. (Romans 14:17)

The enemies of God know that the only way to conquer a nation that is under God and that trusts in God is to destroy their trust in God by keeping the people from believing in and receiving the fullness of the Holy Spirit so that Christ Jesus cannot truly dwell in them. There is no pure holy love of God and no complete trust in God in the people called by His name without the work of the Holy Spirit.

The last big move of God that will never end is the kingdom of God coming forth in pure holy love of God filling to overflowing the hearts and lives of the people with the life of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. Trust and faith are results of the Holy Ghost of Christ Jesus abiding within His kingdom people and the people abiding in Christ Jesus by the same Spirit. It is the Bride truly becoming one Spirit and one flesh with Christ Jesus in the Holy Ghost.

2Cor 3:17: Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. (Gal 5:25)

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. And Jesus Said – Follow Me

By Duane Stewart

Restoration time is upon a people, a time when the God of all creation is in the process of bringing a finishing, a completion to His pre-ordained purposes. In the fulfillment of such purposes, God in the process of time, through the course of gradual enlightenment given to His people, has brought us to this time and season of fullness. It is through His first-born Son Jesus Christ that God birthed forth the outward visible manifestation of the pattern of fulfillment, which was His reason and purpose for creation. For this cause, as the pattern walked upon the earth, Jesus left for us His command as stated in Matt 19:21, “Jesus said to him, if you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me”.

The pattern was Jesus, with His earthly appearance manifesting the nature of God expressed in the earth realm. Then, by becoming a seed planted into any receiving house of flesh, the seed, through the obedience of the receiving vessel, would grow to bring greater fulfillment to God’s ordained purpose. This purpose, from eternity past, is a many member man birthed in the likeness and the expressed image of God, with His nature living within His receiving creation.

As we are now living in the finishing of an age and the coming forth of another day or age in God, He declares this truth to us again, there is a coming forth of a first-fruits people. This people are those who have committed themselves to walk as Jesus walked that they might become, as He is, sons of God. How did Jesus walk? Scripture reveals that a certain mind-set, established within Him, shows us the nature of His walk. A nature, with a mind-set, that speaks on this wise. “I only do those things that I see my Father do and I only say those things that I hear my Father say. The works that I do are not my works but the works of the Father who sent me”.

Does this not speak loudly of a needed necessary nature change within man, a fallen soul replaced to become a “living soul” that this people might come forth in a full measure of God’s purpose? Is this not what scripture tells us in John 3:34, “For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure”. This is God’s purpose for today as the cry of the Lord Jesus Christ comes forth, sounding out the need to “follow Him”.

In considering the request from our Savior to the church to follow Him, just why and what is He asking of us? “Follow” is from a Greek word with the meaning of, “union, a road; to be in the same way with, to accompany”. Christ Jesus is then requesting of a people a removal from the places of life they dwell in, to become a people with the ability to follow Him according to the life He lived on earth and is now living at the right hand of the Father. Could man’s inability to follow Christ, according to man’s old life-style, be the reason it was spoken to Simon Peter concerning his being unable to follow Christ at that certain particular time?

John 13:36 states, “Simon Peter said to Him, Lord, where are you going? Jesus answered him, where I am going you cannot follow Me now, but you shall follow me afterward”. The context makes it clear that Jesus was speaking of a death that was necessary, one that is required of man in his following Christ Jesus.

John 13:37-38a, “Peter said to Him, Lord, why can I not follow you now? I will lay down my life for your sake. Jesus answered him, Will you lay down your life for my sake? To the answer of this question, it is clear that Peter at that time, while in his present spiritual condition, was not able to follow Christ. John 13:38b, “… Most assuredly, I say to you, the rooster shall not crow till you have denied me three times”.

We know that Jesus’ declared word concerning this event had its fulfillment in that Peter did in fact deny the Lord those three times. Peter likened to so many today that live under the canopy of Christianity are like he was at that time, they are not enabled or willing to allow the old man and it’s mind-set to die that they might follow the Christ unto the high places of God in which Jesus dwells.

The same question that Jesus asked of Peter on another day He asked of the Christian community today, “Do you love me?” Are there a people, in hearing this question, are they willing to submit to the maturing processes of God, that spiritually speaking, they might mature in Christ? When Jesus asked Peter later if he loved Him, his response was not another denial but a resounding, “Lord you know that I love you”. Peter’s response causes Jesus to make this announcement as written in John. John 21:18-19, “Most assuredly, I say to you, when you were younger [spiritually immature], you girded yourself and walked where you wished [this same independence exist among most of the Christian community today]; but when you are old [spiritual mature], you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish. This He spoke, signifying by what death he would glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He said to him, follow me”.

Are we again living in a time and season when God’s call is coming forth? This call is not to begin another time likened unto the historical church age, but a call to “follow Him” where He is now. This time the call comes forth to establish God’s visible kingdom, liken unto the heavenlies, on this earth. As this call comes to humanity, are we finding a people like Peter who desiring to follow Him, but in fact, they are denying Him?

Friends, conditions exist in the world today that calls for judgment to come forth. For this cause, God is calling forth a people, who through the judgments that begin in God’s house; maturity in their lives is to bring judgment to a rebellious world. These conditions are the results that, spoken of many times in scripture and are expounded upon in Isaiah, are declared.

Isa. 65:12-16, “Therefore I will number you for the sword, and you shall bow down to the slaughter; because, when I called, you did not answer; when I spoke, you did not hear, but did evil before My eyes, and chose that in which I do not delight. Therefore thus says the Lord God: Behold, My servants shall eat, but you shall be hungry; Behold My servants drink, but you shall be thirsty; Behold, My servants shall rejoice, but you shall be ashamed; Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart, but you shall cry for sorrow of heart, and wail for grief of spirit. You shall leave your name [nature] as a curse to My chosen; For the Lord God will slay you, and call His servants by another name [nature][So unto the faithful who obey Christ] So that he who blesses himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; And he who swears in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; Because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hidden from My eyes”.

Who are these who God is looking towards and who is it that He speaks unto, “Come and follow me”?

Isa. 66:2, “For all those things [creation] my hand has made, and all those things exist, says the Lord. But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, and who trembles at My Word”.

These one’s are the people of God’s choosing, because they become a people who not only hear the word requesting us to “come”, but are those who are willing to “follow” Him. Is not God asking us to die to all things the carnal, fleshly mind has produced? Note, that God, to use this people to establish His kingdom, they must allow the Holy Spirit the right to slay carnality and remove every spot and wrinkle from them. God shall write His new covenant laws (His nature) upon their hearts, the soul of His new covenant people. This people are coming forth in a new nature because they are dying to self completely and can now complete God’s purpose in the earth.

Jeremiah 1:9-10, “Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me: Behold, I have put my words in your mouth. See, I have this day set you over the nations and over kingdoms, to root out and to pull down, to destroy and to throw down, to build and to plant”.

Is there not a Jeremiah generation being raised up in this season? A generation like Jeremiah that, by coming to the end of themselves they shall root out, pull down and destroy that they, being totally of God, might build and plant. The words of Christ echo forth across the expanse of His created earth crying out, “Come, follow me, that where I am you may be also”. With Jesus the Christ, having died, He arose and ascended to the right hand of the Father, He now invites us to come. Follow Him in His death and burial that we might know Him in the power of His resurrection, to proclaim and manifest life to creation.

This is only a portion of this article. READ MORE>

Duane Stewart
Voice of the Gathering Saints

3. News Headlines

China: Church will send out 20,000 missionaries - 6/4/2015
‘The church in China has been maturing in its understanding of its role in world missions’ Chinese leaders are now focusing on healthy sending bases and structures. 20,000 missionaries were sent to China in the last 200 years, the Mission China 2030 challenge aims to see 20,000 Chinese missionaries overseas by 2030. ‘You can’t ignore the miracle of Christianity in China.

Victory for Religious Freedom as Judge Rules in Favor of Suspended Christian Student - 6/4/2015
A federal judge has overturned the suspension of a Christian student who was punished for sharing his faith at his public high school. Michael Leal had been suspended three times for sharing the Gospel at Cascade High School in Everett, Washington. PJI helped Leal challenge the school district in court after officials suspended him and accused him of witnessing to students.

Israel now home to Ukrainian Jews - 6/4/2015
The fighting between Russia and Ukraine is having another unintended consequence. The Jewish population of both Russia and Ukraine is leaving in large numbers. If the current trends continue, the number of Jewish people in these nations will be almost nonexistent. Most of them are emigrating to Israel. “Every third Jew in Israel is a Russian-speaking Jew today.

"Stand With My Husband as He Stands for Jesus," Naghmeh Abedini Implores House Committee; and "Congress is Listening" - 6/4/2015
In addition to testimony, the Committee approved House Resolution 233 which calls on Iran to immediately release [imprisoned] Americans. Naghmeh Abedini, wife of American Pastor Saeed Abedini, joined family members of the three other Americans wrongfully imprisoned in Iran in urging members of Congress to do all that they can to bring their loved ones home.

Air Force General Under Fire for Giving God Credit - 6/4/2015
Task Force, Maj. Gen. Craig Olson gave God the credit for his successful career in a public speech and is being attacked by an anti-religion group. At a May 7 National Day of Prayer event said he is a "redeemed believer in Christ" and God gave him the ability to peform major tasks and overcome challenges. Critics said, "a brutal disgrace to the uniform he was wearing."

Son of witchdoctor who found Jesus and grew up to touch thousands passes to his reward May 29, 2015 - 6/4/2015
After a JESUS Film team came to his village in southern Zimbabwe, Nhamo Chigohi found Jesus and eventually became a prolific church planter and launched at least seven schools and orphanages. On one trip to Zimbabwe with Pastor Chigohi, Pastor Williams watched 800 people come to Christ in three days. Watch a documentary video about His life and ministry.

Nigeria violence: Muslims kill 29 in Maiduguri - 6/4/2015
A suicide bomber killed at least 16 people at a mosque in the Nigerian city of Maiduguri, police say. An overnight assault at least 13 people killed before troops were able to push back the Muslims'. In recent years, the Muslims have killed thousands of people - mostly in north-eastern Nigeria. Boko Haram fired rocket-propelled grenades into Maiduguri for three hours.

Islamic State threatening tomb of Jewish Prophet Nahum in Iraq - 6/4/2015
The Islamic State terror group’s in Iraq is now threatening to take the northern Iraqi village of Al Qosh, which is home to an ancient Jewish synagogue that contains the tomb of the Prophet Nahum the Elkoshite. The 2,600-year-old site lies just 10 miles from the regional frontline of Islamic State, which has been battling the Western-backed Kurdish Peshmerga forces.

Refugee crisis: why should we care? - 6/4/2015
The situation is not getting any better; it’s only getting worse.” Kurdistan is apparently growing weary of Iraq’s refugee influx. Some 500,000 Iraqi refugees were recently turned away by the Kurds. “The Kurdish government is saying, ‘We can’t handle this. Refugees in Iraq are running out of options, and neighboring countries like Jordan are running out of space.

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

archive.openheaven.com

basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/04/2015 at 1:12pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version