In This Issue
1. The Fruit Is His Glory
2. Fresh Manna From Heaven
3. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. The Fruit Is His Glory

“Be fruitful and multiply”

By Ron McGatlin

God will have a witness of His glory on Planet Earth. All heaven will strengthen the person, the people, the nation that will arise and stand as a pure and holy light of the glory of God.

A Word to My Kingdom People

My yoke is easy, and My burden is light. Love My people, and I will give you My kingdom.

You are my chosen people whom I have known from eternity and destined you to be fruitful and multiply to fill the earth with the fruit of My glory, with peace and prosperity in all the systems of earth and goodwill to all mankind.

The whole earth and all that is upon it is fruitful and blessed under the dominion of My ways in your hearts. The birds of the air, the beasts of the fields, and all that is in the sea are blessed in the world of your faithful care and dominion. All the earth is blessed and fruitful under your stewardship. You are the capstone of My creation, the sons of My glory, the purified holy Bride of My Son, without spot or wrinkle, the chosen mother from above, the New Jerusalem people of heaven on earth.

Arise, my love, and come unto Me. Abide in the warmth of My love and rest in the perfect peace of our oneness. Your sons shall arise in strength and fill the earth with the glory of My love.

Arise, O sons of the Holy Bride, receive your commission of authority to fill the earth with My GLORY. Spare not and leave no throne of any other god upon the face of the earth. BE STRONG AND VERY COURAGEOUS; NO MAN SHALL STAND BEFORE YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, FOR I AM WITH YOU.

God’s People Becoming One in Kingdom

What is impossible with man is possible with God. God is a Spirit who works far beyond our natural limitations. God is supernatural, and without the supernatural work of the Spirit, God would not be God.

The more the church became dependent upon intellectually understanding the things of God, the more the Holy Spirit became less significant for them in knowing God and His ways on earth. Mankind is unable to reason himself out of the dilemma of becoming segregated into multitudes of unconnected groups each seeking to move forward their part or version of “truth.”

Unity of the Body has been and is currently a major thrust for many Christian leaders around the world. Yet the divisions remain focused on mixtures of doctrine and methods or practices with little or no real success.

God is revealing the road to supernatural oneness (unity) to the people of God.

Consider these realities:

·         When great disaster or tribulation comes upon a people who are divided amongst themselves, they will usually lay aside their differences and begin to come together for the common good.

·         When a great outpouring or significant supernatural events occur, such as God parting the Red Sea or the Jordan River for His people to cross on dry land. All who hear of it are greatly impressed. The people of God are greatly encouraged and their enemies melt in fear of them.

Part of the road to bringing the people of God into one living Body of Christ is for the people to suffer great oppression and tribulation. This can turn the people from their own ways of mixture and denominationalism. When an enemy attacks the people of a nation with evil oppression, the people of God tend to recognize their foolishness in dividing from other believers and begin to seek God together to protect and deliver them from the oppressor. The frivolous trash of pet doctrines of division are thrown away along with the mixtures of self-centered religion and secular humanism. This is a direct result of the cleansing judgments of God.

The Oneness of Seeking the Kingdom of God

The spiritual eyes of the people must be lifted up to a higher reality than that of the past divided church systems. Their eyes will be lifted higher by the miraculous manifestations of the supernatural kingdom of God coming forth on earth. Lifting our focus from religious church individualism to the all-encompassing, all-powerful, all-consuming KINGDOM OF GOD on earth can bring complete unity of oneness with God and oneness with one another. Spiritual heavenly supernatural love and power will demonstrate miracles equal to and beyond the biblical times of the prophets and patriarchs of the Old Testament and Christ and His disciples of the New Testament.

The upheaval and traumatic events taking place today across the world are a part of the ultimate shift from the age of church emphasis to the age of kingdom of God emphasis. The church age related to Passover and Pentecost. The Kingdom age relates to Tabernacles, the greater fulfillment of God in and with His people on earth preparing a new world ruled by the kingdom of God in His people. The severe cataclysmic events are a part of the ending of the old world order. The supernatural manifesting of the miraculous glory of God upon the people of God is the beginnings of the new reality of the kingdom of God upon Planet Earth.

Abraham sought for a city whose builder and maker is God. The saints of old saw the ruling city of the kingdom from heaven coming down to earth in the future. You and I have lived to see the beginning of this move of the manifesting of the kingdom of God – the time of the birth pangs and the manifest presence and glory of God in and with His people. The New Jerusalem spiritual city of God is coming down from heaven and manifesting in His people. Some of you may live to see even the greater fullness of the kingdom manifestation of heaven on earth. Truly we have come to Mount Zion, the New Jerusalem city of God, the heavenly church.

22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel. (Hebrews 12:22-24)

A Word to the Pharisaical Religionist 

I love you and desire you to come to Me with your whole hearts. No longer will I accept the impure worship of you whom I love and have given all into your hands. Your hands are now contaminated with the sin of Achan who took of the spoils of “Babylonian” riches and hid them in his tent. You have taken from the things of “Babylon” that I sent you to destroy and hidden them deep into your hearts. Then you come to Me to worship and call upon Me for blessing with your unclean hands hanging down at your side.

I will replace you with a people of pure holy love who will bring unto me the fruit of my vineyard, which I had planted and given into your hands. You have denied me the fruit of My vineyard and oppressed My kingdom servants that I sent to receive of the fruit of my vineyard. You have set up your own prophets and gone after the way of Baal. Except you repent you shall perish. Turn to me, and turn away from the religious systems that you have built and followed that have in return become your master.

I am in this day bringing deep separation of the precious from the vile for all who turn to Me with their whole hearts. Return to your first love, to that for which you sought when the deceiver tempted you into a religious form without the purity and holiness of My pure love and power. Return to Me, and I will again give you the authority of my presence to rule and reign, to have power of all the power of your enemies.

A Word to the Secularist and Humanist

You have turned away from Me to form you own gods. You have also made room for all the false gods and demons to arise among My people as you sought to elevate yourselves above your maker. You have turned to your own way on to a path of destruction and death. There is no peace in the way you have chosen only strife upon strife. You have set up nations that have fouled the pure waters and robbed the people of My glory. They languish in the evil oppression you have allowed to be released among them. You have turned my schools of truth and light into dens of darkness and lies infecting the minds and hearts of those who naively come to you seeking light. Turn to Me with your whole heart quickly, and find true rest to your soul.

Kingdom Size Vision and Prayer

Everything is bigger and better in the kingdom. A greater vision leads to bigger prayers and much greater faith. The purity and holiness of the kingdom people who have no other agendas but God’s kingdom business opens the way for a much greater fullness of the Spirit to flow in and from our lives. The new work of the supernatural kingdom of God is an entirely new depth of true love and spiritual wisdom forming a greater level of power and separation from the fallen Babylonian rules, goals, bondages, and ways.

Allow God to expand your vision far beyond the limitations of the past. Pray the greater vision from God back to Him. Lift the vision to Him in real faith, and ask Him to bring it to pass. All things are possible with God. The kingdom of God is unlimited.

Heavenly kingdom families will be schools of truth and devout practical reality, isolated and separated from the old ways of evil, unbelief, death, and destruction of human existence. The kingdom is ALL ABOUT LOVE, WISDOM, AND POWER IN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND PEACE AND JOY IN THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Your Kingdom Come, Your Will Be Done on Earth As It Is in Heaven.

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Fresh Manna From Heaven

By Elaine Tavolacci

This afternoon while I was reading the book of Exodus and asking the Lord for a word for the body of Christ, I began reading some of the prophetic words that I wrote several years ago. I then heard the Holy Spirit say; don't go back to the old manna, "I will supply you with fresh manna daily".

When Moses brought the Israelites though the wilderness, they continually murmured to him saying that he brought them out there to die of starvation. The Lord then sent manna from heaven to feed them by day, and quail to feed them by night. Moses told them that it must be eaten before the morning, and fresh manna and quail would be supplied each day. For those who saved the manna and quail until the morning found that it bread worms and stank.

The Lord says; I want to supply My people with fresh manna daily. Don't go back to the manna of yesterday because it will be ineffective and may even be harmful to you. As you read My word I will continually supply you with fresh revelation daily. I Am the manna that came down from heaven. My Word is the fresh manna. Don't go back to your old way of believing, I have taken you to a new place, and I will continue to open your eyes to new things. I am releasing you from doctrines that are unproductive, and that do not bear fruit. You are no longer under the law and the traditions of man, but you are living in the New Covenant of My grace.

Then I read Psalm 103:7. He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel. He spoke to Moses directly because He considered him as a friend because Moses had a personal relationship with Him. The children of Israel only knew of His acts and experienced His miracles, but they did not know His ways. He went before them in a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night to protect them. He had parted the Red Sea for them and drowned their enemies (The Egyptian army) that pursued them.

Don't be afraid, to leave the old manna, to receive the new. You will also experience the deliverance of the Lord. I will bring you out, to bring you in and I will fight for you. You only need to be still. As I was with Moses, I will be with you. You will have favor in my sight and not only experience My miracles, but you will know My ways says the Lord.

Exodus 14:27-29

And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and when the morning appeared, the sea returned to its full depth, while the Egyptians were fleeing into it. So the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. Then the waters returned and covered the chariots, the horsemen, and all the army of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them. Not so much as one of them remained. But the children of Israel had walked on dry land in the midst of the sea, and the waters were a wall to them on their right hand and on their left.

Exodus 33:11a

The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend.

Exodus 33:13-14

Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is Your people." And He said, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

3. News Headlines

Switching Gears? US Sending More Troops to Iraq - 6/11/2015
Obama will send up to 450 more troops to Iraq and has ordered the Pentagon to expand training sites in the country to help counter advances made by the Islamic State. Joint Chiefs Chairman General Martin Dempsey said the move doesn't change the president's strategy for Iraq. Three thousand U.S. trainers and advisers are in Iraq at this time.

Court Strikes Down 'Born in Jerusalem' Passport Law - White House welcomes Jerusalem passport ruling as upholding president's authority. - 6/11/2015
The high court ruled that US citizens born in Jerusalem were not permitted to list Israel as their place of birth in their passports, which are issued by the State Department. The White House expressed its satisfaction with the Supreme Court’s decision to rule against congressional efforts to recognize Jerusalem as sovereign Israeli territory. PA praised Court ruling.

Another IS target: Eritreans - 88 Christians were kidnapped. - 6/11/2015
They were coming from Eritrea, escaping from a very difficult situation. They were transporting into and through Libya when they were kidnapped by the Islamic State.” The Islamic State sorted the folks in the truck by whether they were Muslim or Christian.” “They let the Muslims go, and kidnapped the Christians." There were numerous children and at least 12 women.

Kenya: Christians pray as al Shabaab recruits - 6/11/2015
Al Shabaab is instilling fear in the people of Kenya as they recruit new members. Members of the Somali Islamic terror group al Shabaab have been dropping off leaflets in various areas of Kenya warning of future attacks on Christian schools inside the country, similar to the April 2nd massacre at Garissa University College in which almost 150 people were tragically killed.

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 6/11/2015
Christian worker wins tribunal case - Iran: National football team captain is a Christian - Trumpet Call on 4 July - European Trumpet Call this autumn - G7 summit: A brief summary - USA: 'Lucky to be alive', prisoners’ getaway in New York - Pakistan: New Christians enrolled on prayer course - Nigeria: Violence follows recent elections - Eritrea: Human rights abuses - More.

Kurdish Courage: ISIS' Evil Crushed This City, but Not Its People - 6/11/2015
As the Iraqi military struggles with ISIS, it could learn from Kurdish troops. In Syria, they helped free the city of Kobani. Much of the town has been destroyed. Slowly, people are coming back. The town now is about 20 percent of what it was before. There's no running water or electricity in the city, and little to eat. Families cook what they can—over wood fires.

Breaking a Child's Heart: 'There's No One for You' - 6/11/2015
Across the U.S. 400,000 children live in foster care -- Many of the kids in foster care who will eventually age out of the system. 40 percent of those who age out will be homeless by the age of 24. Others will experience prison, welfare, sex trafficking and more. "I'm trying to figure out where to start and that's really been hard, just to find a place to start."

Undivided Church: A Second Chance to 'Do Justice' - 6/11/2015
The Southern Baptist Convention is pushing to heal America's growing racial divide. Minister and long-time civil rights activist John Perkins sees a picture-perfect moment for the Church. "I think we are feeling we can't go on like this." "I think there is too much fresh light and these young people are ready to develop, both black and white, these multi-cultural churches...

Federal Court Abortion Ruling in Texas is Huge Victory for Pro-Life: Abortionists Enraged - 6/11/2015
The law requires clinics to operate under the same state standards as any other clinic offering out-patient procedures. It would ensure that the clinics basically operate under hospital-level standards. The health and safety of both mothers and their babies was front and center in a federal court ruling on a Texas abortion clinic law. Pro-life leaders see it as a victory.

Graham Calls for Boycott of Pro-Gay Businesses - 6/11/2015
Graham Calls for Boycott of Pro-Gay Rev. Franklin Gra
ham is calling on Christians to boycott businesses that fund and promote the gay activist agenda. Graham made the comment on Facebook, announcing that his ministry is pulling its accounts from Wells Fargo Bank because they're using a same-sex couple in their ads. "This is one way we as Christians can speak out."

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/18/2015 at 2:24pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version