Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 06/18/2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. The Best Defense Is an Offense
2. What I See Coming In 2nd Half Of 2015
3. His promises are surrounding and encircling you.
4. Has A Nation Changed gods?
5. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. The Best Defense Is an Offense

Ron McGatlin

The best way to overcome a negative is with a positive.

Evil is ungodliness or the lack of godliness. To effectively battle evil, embrace godliness.

Godliness comes as we draw near to God. Evil ungodliness comes as we move away from God.

These are expressions of universal law of creation that is the same for all mankind. Universal laws cannot be changed or altered except by God who created them. Neither can universal laws of creation be negotiated.

We could talk or write about the undeniable facts of evil ungodliness now manifesting in the lives of our people and the corrupt societies of our nations. From the lowly common person to the highest office of the land, all are affected. We could talk or write about the huge plot over a century old now to dumb down and demoralize the people of our nations. We could speak of the devious planting of ungodly seeds planted in the people from the cradle to the grave to cause people to embrace disobedience to the ways of God and seek self-pleasure, self-aggrandizement, and self-worship.

We could write about the fact that all this is happening by design to cause the power of God to be lost from the people and the once godly nations become easy prey for tyrannical task masters. We could go on with how far along we as a people are in this process of self-destruction. HOWEVER, THAT WILL NEVER FIX THE SITUATION. THE ONLY HOPE OF EVEN MENTIONING IT IS THAT EXPOSING THE CONSEQUENCES OF EVIL UNGODLY LIVING WILL FUNCTION TO TURN THE DECEIVED PEOPLE BACK TOWARD GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, PEACE, AND JOY OF ABIDING IN AND WITH GOD.

ONLY DRAWING NEAR AND BECOMING ONE WITH GOD CAN FIX THE PROBLEM.

TAKE HEART! BE GREATLY ENCOURAGED!

There are multitudes of people who are seeking after God with their whole hearts.

There are mountains of resources and many great minds that are NOT bowed down to the anti-Christ demons striving to rule over the world by controlling the people.

God is not perplexed or wringing his hands in despair. The resources of heaven are inexhaustible. There is more than enough of everything needed for complete establishment of God’s kingdom on earth. There is plenty of SUPERNATURAL LOVE, POWER, and WISDOM along with plenty of powerful angels to deliver the resources of heaven to accomplish the complete conversion or annihilation of any and all who oppose God and His plan for His people and His world.

Yes, there are giants in the land, but we are well able to defeat them because God is with us! Be strong and very courageous! Lift up your heads to the mountains from which our strength comes. The victory is already completed in Christ. Stand in the pure holiness of oneness with Almighty God our Father who loves us. Only believe, and all things are possible.

Multitudes are like crouched and ready to leap up when they see you and I arise in the power of God with a shout and claim that which is given to us.

Reclaim the children. Teach them the truth, and let the light of God shine upon them.

Strengthen the hands that hang down, and lift the hearts of the weary. Arise for our light has come, and there is nothing lacking in the pure-hearted people of God. Abandon all that needs to be abandoned, and receive all that God has for you in this our great day of the Lord. Now is the time for which you have come to this world.

Can you begin to feel an EXPLOSION of God within that wants to burst onto the scene of this world?

The Tabernacle of God is with His people. The devil and all that work with Him are already defeated.

The glory of God is already manifesting in the presence of God wherever His people gather to seek first His kingdom. There is far more with us than is against us.

LET THE JOY OF THE LORD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR BEING!

“The wicked witch is dead!” The devil has no power to stand before Christ in you.

FAITH IS AGAIN RISING AND IS RELEASED INTO THE WORLD THROUGH US. SING, CLAP YOUR HANDS, AND DANCE BEFORE THE LORD FOR THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IS WITH US AND WILL NOT SUFFER HIS PEOPLE TO BE SHAMED. PRAISE GOD! WORSHIP HIM! AND GIVE THANKS, FOR YOUR DELIVERANCE HAS COME.

Make a feast unto the Lord, and rejoice in Him for He is with us. We fasted in the lack of His presence. In His presence is life full of Joy. Decree to the world what God has said, and give out to His people what He has given within you. Speak with the authority of the voice of the Lord, and all the earth must respond. Partake of the honey of the word, and your eyes will be opened to see the glory of God with us. Hear the Spirit of God, and fulfill all of His instruction and supernatural power will flow from your lips as the words of Christ Jesus flow from your hearts.

Remove all the stops, and throw off all limitations; there is no power on earth that can hold you down. Wave after wave has come upon us in the past, but what is upon us now is greater in all that has come before combined. The mighty ocean of God will cover you over until you may think you will drowned in His presence. Then He will lift you up through the mighty depths to heights beyond what you have ever even dreamed. You shall march with strength and not faint; you shall move with the speed and grace of a well-shot arrow from the bow of heaven. Arise with a shout, and rejoice in the Lord for the day of His vengeance has come, and that which has stood against His kingdom will be dissolved.

The enemies of God will be stubble under your feet. Their resistance and evil vileness will be burned to ashes to be blown before the winds of the Spirit. Move with speed to increase your faith and your trust in God Almighty. It would be better to be slain in His service than to draw back in the time of His excellence coming upon the earth.

Fear not the fires of destruction, for the same fire is the glory of kingdom enhancement into your life. Fear not though the mountains crumble, the seas roar, and the great forest fall into a heap of dust. The glory of God shall appear like a new born babe, and all that has gone before is as if it was not. The birth of the kingdom of God on earth is the great glory of God ushering in peace on earth and goodwill to man.

We decree this day the arising and awakening of the vast armies of God. Arise, you strong leaders, pick up your swords, you soldiers of God. Arise and pick up your shofars, you trumpeters, and marshal the troops. Sound the advance in my holy mountain. Let the fool return to his folly and the drunkard to his stupor, but you arise and be clothed in the love and power of the righteousness of God in you.

There is no prize in living long incarcerated in bondage. It is better to finish the course and leave nothing for the grave. Take not that which God has put within you to your grave. Use it now while breath is in you. Every person of God has a part and is now to arise together as one to give ALL of what God has put within us. Now is our day of the Lord, and we will not faint back from doing all that is within us in this our day. The entire world will be changed by a mighty army of God-filled men and women who will faithfully give all they have while breath is in them.

Today is our “Day of the Lord.”

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. What I See Coming In 2nd Half Of 2015

By Clay Sikes

As we approach the second half of this Shemitah year, the 7th month of the 7th 7 (49) year cycle - the ultimate Jubilee, expect to see events never seen by current generations. Blood moons and solar eclipses on Jewish Holidays add to the prophetic suspense of 'what is about to be released.'

To the Kingdom minded, an extraordinary shift in your favor: To the worldly, these events will produce great fear. Prepared hearts will recognize the demise of the systems of men and will not lament, but joyously assist in all to be rebuilt by God's own hand. A double portion for those who've endured years in the wilderness, whose hearts are sure and steadfast toward their God.

We have indeed entered the time of His Kingdom on earth (as it is in heaven), as those things that are 'not like heaven' will indeed carry a major bull's eye on their back. Repentance from disobedience, dead works, and sin is the catalyst for victory.

We will soon pass the time of 'beating the tamboreen,' and enter into a true 'building phase;' a time when those who gather make the transition to 'those who build.' Something 'actionable' is about to be released that will pull the True Body together in purpose - our talk and walk will marry, as a unified Army arises. Something SO BIG is happening now! We are just at its very very beginning, but it is now happening!

Watch for a true demonstration of God's power in the second half of 2015. We are living in the most exciting times the earth has seen in many years.

Clay Sikes
www.lighthouseprophecy.org

3. His promises are surrounding and encircling you.

By Amanda Leonard

The beginning of this year, we were at the Outer Banks at a gathering with a bunch of people to worship and up lift our King. My daughter, who is 6, was in the shower one morning and went into a trance like state. It took me a few minutes to realize what was going on with her. In this encounter, she heard angels singing and saw a rainbow that completely encircled her.

Then about a month ago, I was pulling out of my road onto the main road to go to work. I turned to look both ways and I couldn't believe my eyes. To my right, the entire sky was filled with these circles of rainbows all over the sky. It was so REAL, I almost turned around to take a picture because it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Well, it took me about 2 days to realize that what I was seeing was from the Spirit. I couldn't quit thinking about this magnificent image that I had seen. The things of the Spirit are more real than what we in the natural can put our hands on, hear with our ears, or see with our natural eyes.

This morning, the Lord wanted me to share that His promises are surrounding and encircling you. Those prayers that you have prayed, have been heard around the throne of your Father and they WILL manifest!!! You have approached His throne of mercy and grace, and maybe not even realized it. Don't lose hope, turn your gaze to Him and know that His promises endure forever more!

I heard almost audibly this morning, the Spirit of the Lord say to me....."I'm healing My children, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and physically NOW! For it is TIME for My promises for you to come full circle!"

Revelation 4:3 And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby. A rainbow that shone like an emerald encircled the throne.

Amanda Leonard
Time In His Presence Blog

4. Has A Nation Changed gods?

Lisa Enebeli

Has a nation changed gods, when they were not gods? But My people have changed their glory for that which does not profit. Be appalled, o heavens at this, and shudder, be very desolate, declares the Lord. For My people have committed two evils:
1. they have forsaken the fountain of living waters
2. They have hewn for themselves broken cisterns that can hold no water.
(Jeremiah 2:11-13)

If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)

Lisa Enebeli
Mouthpiece Ministries Blog

5. News Headlines

CRIMES OF THE EDUCATORS: HOW UTOPIANS ARE USING GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS TO DUMB DOWN AMERICA'S CHILDREN - 6/18/2015
"Teaching is a self-sacrificing profession. Teachers are under appreciated, overworked and underpaid. But the educational establishment is another matter. It ties the hands of good teachers as it dumbs down our children." America's future is being crippled on purpose in order to fundamentally transform the nation, its values and its system of government.

A Profound Legacy: Remembering Elisabeth Elliot - 6/17/2015
Famed Christian author, speaker and missionary Elisabeth Elliot passed away Sunday morning. She was 88 years old. Elliot authored numerous books but perhaps her most famous were those she penned about the martyrdom of her first husband, Jim Elliot. He was killed in 1956 by Waorani tribal members while he and four other missionaries attempted to reach them with the Gospel.

Missionaries dodged soldiers, snakes, and quicksand to bring children God’s Word - 6/18/2015
As a teenager, she felt called as a missionary after reading books about the five missionaries killed attempting to make contact with the Auca of eastern Ecuador. Her husband did not share Lorella’s interest in the mission field. “John loved farming it was all he ever wanted to do.” One Sunday morning while John was milking cows “Jesus came and stood beside him and said, ‘...

This SWAT Team Packs Ultimate Heat: The Holy Bible and Prayer - 6/18/2015
Untold numbers of restored marriages, prosperous businesses, saved souls and miraculous healing when SWAT “officers” arrive to set captives free and bind up broken hearts. The Spiritual Warfare Attack Team converged on a business that was about to go under. 12 spiritual warriors stormed the office. The result was a complete turnaround for the business.

Garrissa Survivor: 'I Prayed, Make Them to Be Blind' - 6/17/2015
'I was praying to God... make them to be blind so they cannot see me," when one of the attackers opened the cabinet where she was hiding. "And they didn't recognize that I was there." Muslims stormed Garissa University, killing 147 injuring more than 80. They also took 700 students hostage. They freed the Muslims while killing those who identified themselves as Christians.

Kenya enters Ramadan with threats from al-Shabaab - 6/17/2015
The Somali terrorist group al-Shabaab says they’re planning to attack border targets soon. “We’ve seen threats from al-Shabaab against Kenya, specifically pointing to Ramadan that ‘Ramadan’s coming. We’re going to give the Kenyan (non-Muslims) a true taste of jihad during the Ramadan season.'” Claiming it has already infiltrated the region.

Nepal in collective shock - 6/17/2015
Landslides caused by heavy rain in Nepal last week killed nearly two dozen people. The tragedy offers a glimpse into the race against time that the quake-stricken country faces as a whole. As a result of the April and May quakes and aftershocks, 500,000 houses were destroyed and another 269,000 damaged, leaving hundreds of thousands of people in makeshift shelters.

Tax imposed on Syrian refugees - 6/17/2015
1.2 million Syrian refugees in Lebanon, the country is closing its doors to newcomers and enforcing new policies on refugees in the country. “They charge refugees $200 twice a year for the privilege to stay in Lebanon. Anyone who does not pay this fine is subject to arrest, detention, or eviction. “The refugees work for low-paying jobs in order to scrounge up any money.

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 6/18/2015
Former strip club is converted to worship centre - Another Trumpet Call in two weeks - Extremism orders could criminalise Christian teaching - God breaks through on a converted Welsh farm - ISIS one year on - consequence on communities - Sudan: A prayer request - Gaza: Government is expected to resign - North Korea: News agency reports bad drought - More>

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/18/2015 at 2:22pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version