In This Issue
1. We Stand At A Line of Demarcation
2. His River of Life Flowing Out of You
3. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. We Stand At A Line of Demarcation

By Ron McGatlin

The supernatural works of Christ Jesus are manifesting on earth from heaven in His purified holy people.

QUIETLY THE SUPERNATURAL REALITY FROM HEAVEN HAS FLOWED INTO THE HEARTS OF GOD’S HIDDEN PEOPLE – HIS PEOPLE OF PURE HOLY LOVE, BROKEN IN THE WILDERNESS AND RESTORED IN HIS PRESENCE. UNDERCOVER, HIDDEN FROM THE SECULAR AND RELIGIOUS OPPRESSORS, A PEOPLE LITERALLY CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST AND NOW RISEN TO LIVE IN THE RESURRECTED LIFE OF CHRIST TO CARRY HEAVEN’S SUPERNATURAL REALITY TO RESTORE THE WORLD TO THE GARDEN, THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

We stand today at a line of demarcation between the PAST history of thousands of years of multitudes of saints giving their all to move toward the goal, and the NEW reality of the completion of attaining the goal which is the prize of the high calling of the kingdom of God reality on earth as it is in heaven. The great shift and transition that is changing us and our world is even now as this is being written exponentially increasing in intensity.

On the past side of the line, we were as those who dreamed and experienced only a foretaste or essence of that which is reality in the new land just one step across the line at which we stand. All that we have endured and passed through on our journey from darkness of a fallen world has only began to prepare us for the final stripping away from us everything that is not of God. As we take that one more step across the line, we are completely stripped of every weight, every spot or wrinkle, everything about us that has been spotted by the flesh. Nothing that defiles will enter with us. We literally lose our lives at the line and gain His life one step past the line.

We can now step from the past into the new land of eternal now reality in which the light of heaven consumes our lives and we become His life, literally the resurrected life of Christ in us by the Holy Ghost.

Each of us will make the decision to step into the supernatural Spirit reality to become the fulfillment of God’s purpose and design, or we will remain in the past side of the line until we cross the line through the end of natural life on earth. In either case we can take NOTHING of the past life with us.

The choice is ours to make. We can abide in the heavenly realm here and now on earth, or we can wait to die and go to heaven and miss the heavenly life now.

Our old life is left behind on the past side of the line. His life fully lives in us on the eternal now side of the line.

Stepping across the line of demarcation now means Christ Jesus is more than our Savior. He is our life. He is LORD and KING of our lives and eventually the world. It means stepping into the reality of the kingdom of God within us flowing out to the world around us. It means the tabernacle of God is with man, within us, and among us. Spirit God in Christ in the Holy Spirit in us in perfect unity. This is the New Jerusalem ruling city of the kingdom of God on earth, and nothing shall enter in that defiles.

New Jerusalem is perfect unity of oneness between Spirit God and the spirits of just men made perfect gathering with holy angels. From the New Jerusalem, Bride of Christ, ruling city of God on earth, all the earth is to be ordered with the light of LOVE flowing out to all the earth. Every aspect of life on earth shall be aligned perfectly with the order of God in His perfect design for Planet Earth.

One Small Step for Man and One Giant Leap for the Kingdom of God

This will be one of the easiest and most effortless things we have ever done. When the grace empowerment of the love of God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit does the work, it is as if we simply watch it happen in full agreement.

Yet we are the ones who decide to come into agreement with the will of God and take that first step across the line into the eternal now Spirit realm. This is God’s purpose and our calling in which all things work together for good for those who are called according to His purpose.

Never again will we walk alone after having been supernaturally spiritually joined into the true Spirit Body of the Living Christ on earth. We are a part of His Body on earth. Each of our parts are made clear to us, and every joint fits together in the perfect oneness with God as His many members of His holy Body on earth.

There is no natural organization of man involved in the union and communion of Christ as Head and all the living members of His living body connected in perfect order in the love of God by the Holy Spirit. All things are possible to His Body as we move in order and function by the headship and empowerment of our Head, Christ Jesus through the Holy Spirit.

Our spiritual eyes and ears will be lifted toward the King and His kingdom. All differences of doctrinal views and beliefs will come into perfect order as everyone lifts their focus from their small part to the Head and begin to see how our individual parts are not the whole but a portion or part of the whole that fits together with all the other parts for the purpose of His kingdom function. The whole clear light of God contains all the colors of the rainbow blended together into one clear brilliance of God and His kingdom.

Heaven’s supernatural reality of life includes limitless power to change the world. Unlike the passing world and its religious systems, in the kingdom the power of God in us will never be used for personal gain of any sort. The total love relationship with God fully restrains us from being or doing anything that would in any way be displeasing to our Lord and Heavenly Father.

Perfect love produces perfect order and perfect peace on earth.

In this time of transition from the past fallen world into the “garden” world of the kingdom of heaven on earth, there is tremendous upheaval and fires of cleansing judgment removing that which God has not planted. On the “past” side of the line, there is great pain and bloodshed amplified in this season of worldwide troubling and shaking. However, for those who have stepped across the line of demarcation into the New Jerusalem Kingdom of God life in the Spirit, there is perfect peace in the midst of the storm. Though thousands may fall at our side, it will not come near us. It will not devastate us.

This is the harvest time of the earth. Many will turn to God with their whole hearts and lives as the troubles intensify. At the same time many are bitterly hating God and blaming Him and His people for the end of their empires of evil. They will seek to destroy all the people of God and even the name of Jesus from the earth. Thus assuring their own demise.

The pure holy seed people of the Body of the Lord will remain to spring forth in the brilliance of the glory of God. The sons of the kingdom will arise after the tares are removed to rule and reign with Christ Jesus in the “garden world” of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven, the New Jerusalem from heaven on Planet Earth.

The glory of the Lord shall cover the earth.

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. His River of Life Flowing Out of You 

By Amanda Leonard

"I've got a River of Life flowing out of me

Makes the lame to walk, and the blind to see

Opens prison doors, sets the captives free

I've got a River of Life flowing out of me

Spring up Oh Well, within my soul

Spring up Oh Well, and make me whole

Spring up Oh Well, and give to me

That life abundantly" --old hymn (unsure of writer)

I heard Holy Spirit say to me, "You have a River of Life flowing out of you."

This River gives life, this River is Him. He is the River inside of you and He is ready to flow out. He is an ever flowing fountain of life. He saturates every part of us and soaks us with His refreshing waters of Life, bringing life to every dead thing within. This River is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

We have been on this journey of discovering our identity of Christ within. For some it's been a long one, with long bouts of wilderness wandering. Others seem to have catapulted into their true identity and it's been a quick trip. There will be others that continue on this journey of learning Who lives inside of them.

One thing I believe to be true though, those who are ready for a wild ride, better hold on tight because this transition is going to be quick, adventurous and incredibly exciting. Imagine roaring rapids, yeah, that exciting and breath taking!

Jesus told the woman at the well, "Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." The woman said to him, "Sir, give me this water, so that I will not be thirsty or have to come here to draw water again." John 4:13-15

This River is the promised Holy Spirit that Jesus talked about. We now have Him literally living inside of us, He is our source. We thirst no more because the River of Life is inside of us. I've heard it said or sang in songs, "I thirst for You", when all the time, the Fountain has been within. We have been living from the outside in, instead of the inside out. People have been sticking out their fists and fighting, battling circumstances from the outside, instead of seeking/drinking from the deep Well from within. Just like the woman at the well asks Jesus to give her water so she won't be thirsty but she also mentions that she won't have to come to draw water there again. This is a picture of His River of Life living inside of us, not from the outside, no longer do we have to have an outside source of water to draw from but we have a Fountain within. A tabernacle is which He dwells forever.

Deep calls out to deep and I see in the Spirit a water geyser about to erupt. Many have felt great despair and anguish in their souls but the deep "knowing" of His Spirit within is much greater than their pain and affliction. From that deep place will arise songs of victory, songs of overcoming, songs of redemption, song and prayers of freedom. There has been much pressure applied, where these deep wells have been being dug. I see Him digging deeper and deeper within, to that deep place where His Living waters flow and there is a never ending supply. So, spring up oh wells!

One of the issues with the body of Christ has been that we have these places within where His water cannot flow. These places within are things we have built ourselves, things that have taken His place where He wants to FULLY dwell. They are like cisterns inside of us that are completely dry and empty. Where His living water is supposed to flow, we have created idols in those places, we have forsaken the Lord and it's like a dam that has stopped up the flow of water within.

As a nation we have tried to build bigger, to be stronger, to conquer and to fight without the help of God. We have tried to "do church" on our terms, followed the ways of man and it has caused a dam where the fountain of living water cannot flow!! Just like when Moses struck the rock twice for water to come from it, when the Lord told him to speak to it. We have been the same way and believed that we knew of a better way, that our ways would work instead of His.

Jeremiah 2:13 "For my people have committed two evils: they have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, And hewn for themselves cisterns--broken cisterns that hold no water."

We the church have sat back for far too long, we have become lukewarm and complacent, like stagnant water with mosquitoes swarming around it. IT IS TIME FOR THE DAM TO BUST AND HIS LIVING WATER TO FLOW WITHIN BREAKING EVERY CISTERN THAT IS EMPTY!! IT IS TIME FOR THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE TO FLOW OUT OF US TO SATURATE THIS WORLD WITH HIS GLORY!!!

This world is dry and parched and so thirsty for His water, His life, His love. We have the answer living inside of us, His Kingdom is within us!!! There is HOPE and there is LIFE and encouragement in these words!!! For the River of Life is flowing out of you and it will make the lame to walk and the blind to see, open prison doors and set the captives free!!!! Let His River remove those hindrances of His flow within you so that from you shall flow rivers of living water from your belly, the very depth of your being!!! The pressures have been fierce but glory to God, it will only create a bigger geyser of His living water to erupt from within you!!! Others near you WILL GET WET AND THEY WILL NEVER THIRST AGAIN, FOR THE RIVER IS HIM!!! WWWOOOOSHHH!!!

John 7:37-39 "On the last day, that great day of the Feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone thirsts let him come to Me and drink. 38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of His heart will flow rivers of living water." 39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified."

"Lord, I just pray right now that we, the body of Christ, would allow You to remove every dry and empty place within us. We give You permission to remove it, bust, destroy these cisterns within that we have built and are taking up space and damming up the flow of Your living water within us. Forgive us Lord for allowing those places within us, for believing that we had it all together or that we could do anything without You. We repent for our idols and our selfish ways, purify our hearts Lord. God, I pray for an eruption of Your living water to come from us in such a way that everyone around us will get saturated with Your goodness, Your glory, Your love!!! That everyone we meet will get "wet"!!! Let Your waves crash over us and let it flow now from within us and out onto the earth and those around us!! All for Your glory, all for men to be drawn to You!!! Thank You Lord that Your River of Life is flowing from us now without hindrance, without anything blocking the flow of Your fountain of life!!! To God be the glory forever and ever.....Amen!!!"

Immersed In Him,

Amanda Leonard
Time in His Presence Blog

3. News Headlines

Powerful Witness: Forgiveness in Charleston - 6/24/2015
The families of those killed in last week's Charleston church massacre are symbols of love. The world is taking notice of how they've responded to the to the young man who will stand trial for killing nine people. Outside the church, thousands from around the country gathered to show support. To know why those victims forgive, they need to know their heavenly Father.

Power of Love: MSNBC Reporter Overcome by Charleston Crowd Singing Gospel Songs during Shooting Suspect's Arraignment - 6/22/2015
What an incredibly powerful testimony of God's love and forgiveness the people of Charleston are showing the world! It's obviously having a great impact on secular media who expected the worst, and instead, found themselves covering the message of the Gospel being lived out in front of them. Thank you Charleston. "...They're singing a Gospel song?... outpourings of support...

Indonesia: Ex-jihadist starts 1200 Jesus communities - 6/24/2015
One night he had a dream. A person who introduced himself as Jesus (Isa) spoke to him in “bright and strong language” and told him to “Follow me!” In the dream he decided to follow this person. When he woke up, he found himself healthy, sober and without any desire to use drugs. Through His life and witness 1,200 Jesus groups have been started among Muslims.

Trauma care training helps ISIS victims - 6/24/2015
One of the Christian women who was held as a slave by ISIS: raped and then dumped as garbage in a Kurdish city. Together with other women, Yazidis mostly, she was held in a room. Constantly, groups of men would come in and rape her and the other women. There were a lot of men; they came in whenever they liked, and they did to her whatever they liked.

Mariam Ibraheem: 'I Never Asked God Why Me?' - 6/24/2015
A year has passed since a Sudanese court lifted the death sentence and spared the life of Mariam Ibraheem. The pregnant wife and mother was accused of abandoning Islam for Christianity. Her 1-year-old son by her side and gave birth to a daughter inside the jail cell. Her sentence called for her to be flogged and hanged for being a Christian and for marrying a Christian.

Gospel for Asia, News and Features Digest - 6/24/2015
International Widows' Day is June 23 - The Testimony of Humble Passion - Journey through Nepal, Take a photo journey through beautiful Nepal with a GFA- photojournalist as he travels through remote villages - Increase the Impact of Your Giving to Help Nepal - Free E-book Download - Against the Wind by K.P. Yohannan.

'We Can't Forget' Pastor Saeed's 1,000 Days in Prison - 6/24/2015
Pastor Saeed Abedini has been imprisoned in Iran for his Christian faith for 1,000 days, June 23. A thousand days have gone by since Saeed, an Iranian American, has been separated from his wife and two children. During the last few months, multiple reports have surfaced claiming Saeed is being brutally assaulted by fellow inmates in prison.

Billy Graham's Son, Franklin, Shares His Own Prodigal Son Testimony in Powerful Crusade - "I'll see you in Heaven." –Franklin Graham's parting words to tens of thousands attending - 6/22/2015
"We're waiting to find purpose and meaning to our life, but something is missing." And for many in the crowd, that something was Christ. As hundreds got up from their seats during the invitation, it was evident they were ready to fill that void. The Festival came just one day after Graham preached the Gospel in Ukraine, where nearly 2,000 responded to accept Christ.

Overflowing Churches - Mbarara, Uganda - Day 4 - 6/22/2015
A mother brought her son who had been born with a hole in his neck. After prayer, she said the hole vanished! A woman said that her stomach tumor was healed. A man brought his wife, who was mad. She was delivered and left in her right mind. A girl who was crippled, and who could only move by shuffling along the ground, was healed. She stood up straight and walked perfectly...

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 6/25/2015
Kenya: Jesus brings freedom and hope - Queen 'could move out of Buckingham Palace' - Afghanistan: Parliament attacked by Taliban suicide bomber and gunmen - Pakistan: Bid to reduce false accusations of blasphemy - Lebanon: Year of prayer - Pakistan: Searing heatwave - Australia: Same sex marriage might put government senate seats at risk - More>

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by News Room on 06/26/2015 at 7:31am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version