Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 07/08/2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
Prepared for a journey through a foreign land.
Changed By Love
Where’s the Power?
4. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Prepared for a journey through a foreign land.

By Ron McGatlin

God has prepared a people of transition through seasons of wilderness survival and spiritual growth. Many of God’s chosen people have been trained to truly depend only on the Lord – to trust completely in God and walk with Him alone without the guidance or encouragement of a natural leadership structure over them.

For many the wilderness season taught us that we were able to be fully satisfied and productive without accolades from friends, associates, or any other natural sources. Some have faced extremely trying circumstance and loss of much of the old life that they once highly valued.

God has taught us to be filled with the joy and perfect peace of the higher life of abiding in Him, walking in His Spirit, living in the victory of humility in His presence where there is such intensity of His glory that nothing can bring us down again to live in the lower life of worldly self-centered emotions. We have learned both how to be abased and how to abound in our preparation for the journey that we are now entering.

In a sense all of this is part of the greater journey that began thousands of years ago. However, we happen to be living at the time of a crucial final leg of the journey. We have entered a season of movement through a dark land that is foreign to us and filled with much adversity, for which we have been trained by our time in the wilderness. Now it is time for final last minute preparation. We are to prepare much as if we were going on a journey through a hostile territory in which natural provisions and protections are lacking.

Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God. - Acts 14:22.

At the other end of the journey is the promised land of the reality of the kingdom of God on earth.

We have been implanted with the precious seed of the kingdom of God. It is as if inside us is a bag of kingdom seed to replant and grow forth in the soil of the new cleansed earth. The fertile soil of the new world will be enriched with the compost and ashes of the old fallen world. Through much tribulation the new world is prepared to receive and grow the precious pure and holy seed of the kingdom of God.

The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goes forth weeping, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him. - Psalm 126:3-6.

The seed that we carry within is that which came to earth over two millennia ago and has been carried forward through generations of blood and tears as the war of all ages has been waged by an enemy in an all-out effort to stop the seed of the gospel of the kingdom from being firmly planted in the earth. A people had to be prepared, and the enemy had to be exposed before this final show-down.

The end of the reign of terror and darkness will finally be wiped from the earth by the power and wisdom of God working through a relatively small army of kingdom men and women who have given their all to be carriers of the precious word of the kingdom of God reality into the generations of this world.

The seed of the kingdom within God’s chosen people is alive and thriving in our midst, filling our lives with the precious life of God in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. In the midst of the darkest hours of tribulation, the kingdom will continue to reign fully alive within us. Its righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit will continue filling our lives with brightness of His presence within us and clandestinely or secretly among us.

The kingdom world view is always positive in that all things continue to work together for good to those who love God and live according to His kingdom purposes. Though at times it may look like madness, there is always sane godly reasoning in all that happens as we journey into the fullness of His kingdom on earth. The solid rock-bottom reality is that we can ALWAYS TRUST GOD COMPLETELY. Whether we live long or die young in battle, we are the Lord’s and shall forever be with Him.

Our focus is not on the journey. Our eyes are not on that which is passing away. The fires of earth-cleansing judgment are consuming Babylon. All who remain in the great harlot city of Babylon are passing away. Our eyes are upon the goal. As we keep our eyes focused on our goal, the Bride city of New Jerusalem, our journey will continue steadfastly.

As we go many who are fleeing the fires of Babylon will join with us on our journey out of the Babylonian ruins into New Jerusalem, the ruling city of the kingdom of God on earth.

The New Land of Love

Be prepared to encounter love overwhelming and consuming our human hardness and natural strength. Tender-heartedness beyond anything most people have ever experienced or known will consume us, not human compassion or sorrow for what is going on around us but a supernatural heavenly love that leads to perfect oneness with God and with other people who are also being consumed in His love.

There is a pure holy sense of complete surrender and total peace that seems to melt who we were and transform us into a new being of love. No one can do anything to us that will in any way hinder or damage the perfect love that floods our beings and flows out to everyone around us.

In this perfect love there is no more fear, no more torment or terror. There is perfect peace, and every word or deed that proceeds from us contains the potency of God’s love. All creation on planet earth will obey and be changed by the power of the words of God spoken from our pure hearts that are completely consumed in perfect love. Truly all things are possible as God speaks through His sons and daughters to perform His will on earth.

Love for our Lord so consumes us that we would not for any reason say or do anything that is not what God is saying or doing. If there is anything that we fear, it would be the tragedy of disobeying or disappointing our Lord.

I pray that the Holy Spirit reveal and impart at least a down payment of this love to everyone reading this now. I know that probably many of us may feel that we now have or have had this love, and possibly that is true. However, I rather think that for many of us only when we encounter the things just ahead of us will there be such a death to our lives that room is made for this all-consuming love to flow into us. Probably only then as we are truly crucified in His love and our hearts are completely tender will we fully recognize that we only thought we had love and a tender heart before.

The Sheep and the Goats Divided

Brothers and sisters, we are entering a time of extremes, a time when there can no longer be any lukewarm or fence straddling. In the atmosphere of the fire of God dissolving evil and fully cleansing the godly, there will only be hot or cold, and the hot will get hotter and the cold will get colder. Mixture will no longer exist; darkness and light will no longer coexist mingled together. Darkness will be completely dark, and light with be completely brilliant.

Many saints, for whatever reason, will receive their final cleansing and enter into perfect love as they depart earth to be with the Lord in heaven. Many others will be crucified by His love and remain on earth as fully mature sons to finish the journey to plant the seeds of the kingdom of God in the new world without the hindrance of the powers of darkness.

Many past pretenders and merchandisers of the faith will curse God and blame Him and His pure-hearted people for the great troubling of their world. They will join with those who do not have an eternal yes in their hearts toward God and cling tightly to their Babylonian ways that lead to destruction. Those of our own “household” will become our enemies.

The enemy’s last major offensive will involve a major effort at controlling the entire world population by a few anti-Christ leaders. This effort will employ a beastly quantum electronic computer system capable of monitoring and eventually controlling all worldwide communications including all business, banking and monetary, military, governmental, and personal activities.

This false anti-Christ system is a man-made counterfeit of the true work of God’s kingdom system of the Holy Spirit networking of Christ Jesus, holy mature Sons of God, and holy angels all spiritually connecting and empowering the kingdom of heaven on earth. King Jesus is on the throne as the head of the supernatural network of heavenly authority on earth.

Hebrews 12:22-23: But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Our God is all knowing, all powerful, and all loving. The supernatural spiritual kingdom reality outstrips the counterfeit beast system in every area. Communication is instantaneous by the Spirit. Everyone in one instant can receive specific instruction by the Holy Spirit within them from the King at heaven’s throne. God’s strategy is greater that all human or beastly understanding. The servants of God are completely loyal to Him and totally empowered by Spirit God abiding within. God’s holy angels are a far greater army than the strongest army of the already defeated enemy’s demons. Greatest of all is our secret weapon of LOVE that activates perfect FAITH and the confident knowing of eternal HOPE. We Totally Win!

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Changed By Love

By Amanda Leonard

Lord forgive me for getting upset and crying tears again

I know how many times that I have said ... "I trust You"

Yet again I find myself knee deep in self-pity

My heart broken, bruised and torn, desperate to be mended

I focus on myself, my little world of population one

Immersed in self-loathing, instead of soaking in the Son

He stands there patiently, waiting for my rant to be over

Then He wraps His arms around me, He loves me like no other

He says, "You may not see it yet but My word spoken to you is Truth!

Speak to that mountain child and you will see it move

Promise upon promise you shall see it manifest

So come to Me My child, come to Me and rest

Give up all your doubt and all of your frustrations

For I have given you My faith and made you a new creation

Full of My hope, My power, and full of My righteousness

You are Mine, born of Me, sealed with Love's sweet kiss

Victory is yours My dear, now wave My banner high

No more time to waste on your "me, myself and I"

That person has been crucified and for itself no longer lives

I, Jesus Christ within you, to the world I want to give."

So My love rejoice, the unraveling has begun

All the things you used to be have now been changed by Love

Amanda Leonard

timeinhispresence
http://wp.me/p2Ixa8-4d

3. Where’s the Power?

By George Delo

John 20:30-31 (NKJV) And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

God’s method of evangelism throughout the New Testament and especially prominent in the Book of Acts, was one of power. God promised to confirm the preached gospel with signs and wonders following that people would believe in Jesus Christ and be saved. That was and is God’s program to spread the gospel. He didn’t rely on concerts or chicken dinners or spine tickling seminars. He relied solely on His demonstrated power which testified to the truth that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. This was the way Jesus operated and the way the early church operated and, as we look through history, the way the true church has always operated.

God has not changed. His ways have not changed. Before Jesus ascended into heaven He made the following promise:

John 14:12 (NKJV) “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

The same way that Jesus spread the gospel with signs and wonders, He commissioned His disciples to continue doing likewise. This why Jesus told His followers that the works of God were all based on faith in Him.

John 6:28-29 (NKJV) Then they said to Him, "What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?" Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."

The keys to evangelism are twofold: abiding in Christ Who does the works through us and believing in the Christ in us that He has all power and authority. The early church did exactly that:

Mark 16:15-20 (NKJV) And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

George Delo
www.powerfortodaypropheticministries.org/

4. News Headlines

America Headed to the ‘Ash Heap of History’? - Americans may soon be mourning its downfall. - 7/7/2015
That's the conclusion of researcher George Barna and historian David Barton in their book U-Turn. The US is entering its own version of the Dark Ages. Any civilization that's gone where America's headed now has gone to ruin. "The founders gave us an amazing foundation," "And for us to trample on it and say 'we're going to build a new one' is folly."

Oregon Declares War on the Christian Faith - State Silences Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple, Fines Them $135K - 7/8/2015
In the ruling, Avakian placed an effective gag order on the Kleins, ordering them to “cease and desist” from speaking publicly about not wanting to bake cakes for same-sex weddings based on their Christian beliefs. “This effectively strips us of all our First Amendment rights.” “According to the state of Oregon we neither have freedom of religion or freedom of speech.”

Netanyahu Promises to Help Greece as Debt Crisis Worsens - Greece and the circus of crisis - 7/7/2015
While hailing Greece as one of the two foundations of Western democracy, along with Jerusalem, Netanyahu told Kotzias that Israel is "committed to help in any way we can to ensure your success." Netanyahu went on to discuss the find of five tons of bomb-making materials in in Cyprus, saying that Greece and Israel are allies in fighting Islamic terrorism.

The cost of jihad on Egypt. ISIS calls it ‘religious duty’ to destroy Egypt’s pyramids and Sphynx. - 7/7/2015
Egypt is saying ‘no’ with extreme exlamation. “The military is going to go in there hard. The government is vowing to put these guys down.” Even with all of Egypt’s might, will it be enough to stop the Sinai Province (ISIS affiliates)? The jihadi insurgency is not only not slowing, but the ferocity of their attacks are now shaking the stability of the country.

When will the killing stop? Latest Boko Haram attack caps week of bloodshed in Nigeria over 200 killed this week - 7/7/2015
Sunday's attack was carried out at the Redeemed Christian Church of God. Friday: several suicide bombers kill large numbers - Thursday: two female suicide bombers attack in Borno - Tuesday: 48 men shot dead after prayers in two villages near the town of Monguno * Wednesday: more than 50 gunmen kill 97 people in the village of Kukawa, near Lake Chad.

Syrian horror: Islamic State ‘murders 25 men in Palmyra’ in front of crowd of onlookers - 7/7/2015
A video shows 25 men being shot dead in the ancient city of Palmyra, in Syria. IS said the men were soldiers captured in the city of Homs. They were shot dead inside Palmyra's historic amphitheater in front of a crowd apparently rounded up and forced to watch the horror. The stills from the video showed the killers to be young males, possibly even as young as 13 or 14.

Refugees find hope amidst terror in Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Egypt - 7/7/2015
Out of Syria’s 22 million citizens, 3.8 million have fled the country, 7.8 million are internally displaced. Nearly half of the country is homeless, and over 450,000 Christians have lost their homes. God is still working. Many find joy from even the slightest act of love. “As dramatic as this might sound, the acts of atrocity are actually drawing people toward Jesus.”

ISIS Trainer Turns to the Bible, 'Sick of the Killing' - 7/7/2015
A jihadist teacher for ISIS has turned to the Bible, seeking to learn more about Jesus Christ. Saudi sheikh who had been providing Islamic training to fighters in Syria, but then said he became "sick of the killing." "'I've been in Syria teaching the ISIS fighters jihad 101,' the theology and the practice of jihad. 'I'm sick of the killing. There must be something better.'

IDF Appoints Special Team to Plan Iran Strike - 7/5/2015
A self-imposed deadline has come and gone without a nuclear deal, but Israel is not waiting around to see how the US and five other countries secure the world from the threat of Iran. Instead, Walla! reported, the Israel Defense Force has appointed a special team to plan for a potential strike at the Islamic Republic’s nuclear targets if needed.

Egyptian Soldier, the only Christian in His Unit, Found Dead - Army says it was suicide, shot twice in the chest - 7/3/2015
The Army says Silvanus killed himself. His family, friends and church pastors don't believe it. They say he was a happy man with a strong faith, a college degree in music and plans to enter the monastic life. Someone who kills himself with a gun never shoots twice. Before reporting for his year of mandatory military service in 2015, he had been a singer at church.

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 07/09/2015 at 11:46am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version