In This Issue
A Call to Supernatural Kingdom Victory
2. Daily Prophetic Word - In Spirit and In Truth
News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. A Call to Supernatural Kingdom Victory

By Ron McGatlin

Spirit God is calling for thousands of sanctified Spirit empowered Sons of God to be electrified in a burst of divine fire power and leap upward with the shout of heaven to lead the people of God to arise unto the glory of the Lord – to stand as a mighty army of love and righteousness – to be joined by myriads of mighty angels to destroy oppression and set the captives free – That the whole earth be turned to the Lord of hosts – to sing again the joyful songs of spiritual Zion upon the mountain of the Lord God Almighty who reigns for ever more – to cause the ungodly people of this world to stop in their tracks and fall to their knees and upon their faces in humble repentance before the only begotten Son and King from whom all life exudes and upon whom all power rests.

The Great Harvest of the earth is beginning. Let the people of God rejoice for the fullness of time has come. Let the merchandisers of men, women, and children weep and mourn for the greatness of the glory of Babylon is becoming smoke and ashes. The night has come to Babylon when no man can work.

Those who endure the night will arise in the new morning of the world to the brilliance of the glory of the face of God and the host of heaven carrying the sons of God into the fresh new world of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Hear the call from the anointed King of Glory, the first born Son of Almighty Jehovah God, Father of all, to His many Sons to arise from the ashes of the past into the brightness of the morning of the renewed world of the brilliance of the glory of God in whom there is no darkness at all. Hear the trumpet call of awakening to the full awareness of the manifestation of the glory of the Lord that awakens the many Sons of God prepared before the foundation of the world to rule and reign as kings and priests.

Who are these who stand to worship and are melted into One Spirit in the heart of God? Who are these mighty men of valor standing by the power of heaven in the meekness and humility of God’s holy LOVE?

These are the manifested Sons of the resurrection in whom there is no guile. These are the ones rejected and despised by the world that are made alive in Christ Jesus who have overcome the world by the blood of the Lamb, the word of their testimony and love not their lives to the death.

Say not, “How shall I survive?” - But say, “Now I shall conquer in the name and power of the Lord!”

Some Christians and Jews who have walked in mixture of darkness of this fallen world and limited light from God are fearful and weak before their oppressors. These must step fully into the light of God’s pure holy love and abandon the things of this fallen world that the King of glory can fill their lives.

The generation of pure-hearted holy kingdom people who love God with their whole hearts and lives will walk in great boldness to overthrow the oppressors and to lead the captives to freedom in the kingdom of God.

The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion (Proverbs 28-1).

Abiding in the Light of Peace in the Times of Darkness of Turmoil

Ascending the mountain of God in the Spirit lifts us to high places above the turmoil of darkness.

The Holy Ghost ship that sailed in under the cover of darkness can now lift us up far above the clouds of darkness to walk in the brilliant and joyful high places of the mountain of God.

The manifest presence of God brings joyful peace in the darkest of times on earth. To know that God loves us is very valuable. However, to experience His all-consuming love filling our being and charging the atmosphere around us with His manifest presence is heaven on earth fulfilling our every desire and replacing our fear with the boldness of His love.

Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 19 We love Him because He first loved us (1 John 4:17-19).

“So when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,” spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not” (let the reader understand), “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains (Mark 13:14).

The true Sons of the kingdom have not come to face the fierce holy wrath of God.

For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, 19 and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. 20 (For they could not endure what was commanded: “And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or shot with an arrow.” 21 And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, “I am exceedingly afraid and trembling”) (Hebrews 12:18-21).

The Sons of the kingdom have come to the mountain of the presence of the glory of God.

22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel (Hebrews 12:22-24).

Receive a kingdom not made with hands. Abide in the city of the living God, the New Jerusalem coming down from heaven – the heavenly Jerusalem, the ruling city of the kingdom of heaven on earth. As God has said: “I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people.”

“Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Daily Prophetic Word - In Spirit and In Truth

By Russ Walden

The Father says today fear not. Fear not the shaking visited upon the earth. You are born of the kingdom that cannot be shaken. Be not shaken says the Father and be not dismayed for I am with you. I am with you and of My hand you will be provided and afforded every blessing from the throne of My majesty. I am overshadowing you with My majesty and My favor. The ruling principle of your life cannot be determined by a piece of paper or the evil report of evil men when their evil plans are thwarted and stymied. Your personal economy is the economy of My kingdom. Your provisioning is not tied to the stock market, or the price of a barrel of oil or any other thing. I set the value of your life and your blessing according to the economic indicators set in the heavens and not in the earth.

Yes a thousand might fall at your right hand and ten thousand at your left but do not be discouraged. Do not flee to the false securities of man's hand that will not protect or preserve you. I am your protection. I am your preservation. Stop allowing the fear mongers to make merchandise of you. What are you listening to? Who are you listening to? Come into the high and holy place here by Me and here by Me I will overshadow and nurture you till the storm is past and you are left standing and fully intact. Trust in Me says the Father. Lean not to your own understanding. Stop trying to figure it out. I am your Deliverer. I am your Strength. I am the Rock that is Higher and you will in nothing be dismayed or defeated on a single score. ~ Russell Walden voicing the Father's Heart

Russ Walden
http://www.fathersheartministry.net/

3. News Headlines

ISIS Document Reveals Vision of Armageddon - (An important and enlightening quick read) - 8/27/2015
An ISIS document calling for open warfare against non-Muslims has been uncovered in Pakistan and authenticated. The Caliphate contains a six stage plan for the development of the Islamic State and for conquering the entire world. The Islamic State has already passed through four of its six phases and is in Phase 5. These are the stages: (Everyone should read this summary.)

Orlando Airport Will Open Muslim Prayer Room - 8/27/2015
The Orlando International Airport is spending $250,000 to build the "Reflection Room," a prayer room for Muslims. "The airport already had an interfaith prayer room since 1983 (with prayer rugs available in it) - but that wasn't enough." "How loud do you think the objections would be today if build a new prayer room exclusively for evangelical Christians? Or for Jews?'

The three, who all attended a Christian school together are "all Christian [and] very religious." - 8/27/2015
The families of the three Americans whom French authorities credit with halting a potential terror attack on a Paris-bound high-speed train Friday have said the heroic act reflected the young men's Christian faith and was a part of God's "providential will." Two rushed the gunman, One took the automatic weapon. Gunman pulled handgun and twice pulled trigger it only clicked.

Rockets, Terror Tunnels 10 Years after Gaza Pullout - 8/27/2015
Ten years ago the Israeli government moved more than 9,000 Jewish Israelis from their homes in the Gush Katif Settlement in the Gaza Strip and four in northern Samaria, the "West Bank." This was supposed to open the way for peace, but instead it led to war. Our kids wait for the school bus on the doorstep of a bomb shelter they have three or four seconds to find shelter.

Spine-Tingling: Christians Defy Court Order, and SING, after HS Band was Barred from Half-Time Hymn - 8/27/2015
In the South, faith and football go together like biscuits and gravy. And that's especially true in a place like Laurens County, Georgia—where faith flavors everyday living—far beyond the walls of the church house. The entire stadium stood to their feet and recited The Lord's Prayer, and then the ban played "Amazing Grace."

Lebanon: Hateful jihadist meets Jesus - 8/27/2015
Jerry Rassamni was born in Lebanon and witnessed civil war when he was very young. He hated Christians and became a member of a jihad army. After three years he realized his fight was pointless and moved to the US. Met a Chrisrian girl and fell in love. He studied Bible to convince her that Islam is the truth. But he found the truth in Jesus. Watch his video.

South Sudanese pastors home at last - 8/27/2015
It’s been 8 months since South Sudanese pastors Peter Yein Reith and Yat Michael were arrested during a visit to Sudan. The men were arrested for several crimes including undermining the government, waging war against the state, and disturbing public peace. After a grueling ordeal of trials, imprisonment, and a travel ban, both men have finally made it home.

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 8/27/2015
1,360 new Christians at Soul Survivor - The faith of Usain Bolt in five tweets - Britain one of the world's least religious countries - Assisted suicide becomes ‘routine’ if legalised - Macedonia/Albania/Bulgaria relations - refugee crisis - Ethiopia: Orthodox leaders jailed for persecution protests - Egypt: Bombings and terror threats don't keep Copts away from church.

‘Anti-conversion’ laws in Burma a nail in religious freedom coffin - 8/27/2015
Burma’s Union Parliament just passed a controversial religious conversion bill. It’s one measure in a package of “race and religion bills” which a group of Buddhist monks have advanced. “For anybody to convert to another religion, they would have to get government approval, they’d have to go through a long process another means of discrimination against non-Buddhist.”

Violence Rocks Jerusalem as Border Police Officers Stabbed, Firebombed - 8/27/2015
A day of terrorist violence in Jerusalem firebombs were hurled at a Border Police vehicle in a Palestinian neighborhood. A Palestinian terrorist, yelling and wielding an axe managed to stab one officer in the leg. The terrorist was identified as a convicted killer imprisoned for the murder in 1989, but set free in 2013 in a round of Palestinian prisoner releases.

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version