1. Shutdown and Reboot
2. Note from Ron 
The Coming Outpouring of Light
News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE 
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Shutdown and Reboot

By Ron McGatlin

Most of us are much too familiar with computer crashes or lock ups where things stop working and nothing we can do will fix it. The only thing we can do is a forced shutdown and hope the computer will fix itself on start up. Often it does, and sometimes it goes back to a spot where the computer was working and starts over from there.

This past weekend God began speaking to be about my inner spiritual computer programs. It was made clear to me that there were still malfunctions in the programming that had caused some limitations for a long time that could not function in the next realm of His kingly order now manifesting from heaven. The new heavenly programs would not function without some critical updates in my operating system.

I believe God is calling for many of us to shut down and receive an updated operating system and then be restarted. I cannot say this strongly enough.

When our spiritual computer shuts down, the screen goes dark and there is a valley of deep darkness to go through before it is fully reprogramed with the new operating system. The dark valley is a part of the journey that we must go through to get to where we are going. God is taking us to a much greater place than before. He is installing in us a more perfected heavenly operating system that can handle the kingdom life manifesting in and around us.

Help me, Father, to write Your words from Your heart clearly; let them be placed into our hearts by the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Martha was troubled about many things. Many today are greatly troubled and are crashing spiritually. They are troubling themselves about “many things” and are thereby not fully seeing and experiencing the powerful loving presence of God that is bringing a great transformation from heaven to this world.

HO! STOP! BE STILL! QUIT! SHUT DOWN!

Shut down your troubled minds and hearts. Come to Me and rest in Me while I reprogram you with a new fresh operating system from heaven that is required to continue into the new life of heavenly reality that you have entered.

I have spared you and brought you to this deeper place of eternal reality flowing into all earthly existence. There is no comparison in this new order and the old programs and systems you have known in the past.

The seed of the new I have already planted deep within you, My chosen ones. Yet the old has continued to be your ways of being and doing while only hoping for the new someday.

The crash that you are experiencing or will soon experience is for the purpose of forcing the end of the old systems and programs. The new will arise from within you, and the voice of My prophets will confirm that which I have placed within you.

My mercy endures, and I am releasing great grace into you. The weight of My throne is coming upon you. There will be nothing left but you and Me.

Spiritually now gather all that you have and all that you are and all that you have known, all that is precious and vital to you into your arms and bring them to My altar and lay them down before Me. All of the crowns of your accomplishments and all of your previous life, both the bad and the good, you must lay upon My alter. I promise that I will return to you anything and everything that fits into the new system. All else I will replace with something greater and more perfect for your new heavenly life in My Spirit.

My love for you is your safety and security. I have loved you from your beginning and have never and will never stop loving you. Trust me, and I will restore all that you lay at My altar that is right for you and add greater blessings beyond all that you can imagine. Just as Abraham took Isaac to the altar and just as My Son went to the altar to lay down His life, the same you will do now. Isaac was delivered, and My Son Christ Jesus resurrected unto far greater life that brought redemption to the world. So also your life, after laying all down as a sacrifice unto Me, shall be resurrected to a higher plane and will bring change to the world.

The good of your sacrificed life will be delivered as Isaac and your eternal life on earth now will be manifest in the resurrection life of Christ in you to bring forth My new order on earth as it is in heaven by the power of My love flooding you and the world around you.  

THE WARMTH OF GOD’S LOVE TRUMPS ALL OF OUR REASONING.

Our new operating system will be tailored to each individual’s gifts and callings according to the purpose of the ever expanding kingdom of God. The new system has much more capacity to deliver the LOVE of God into every area of life on earth. Love is the central universal characteristic of the new operating system. All new programs are designed to function with this new system that works by love.

The new kingdom of God operating system of LOVE establishes three perimeters of resulting function in our lives: RIGHTEOUSNES, PEACE, AND JOY fill our lives and the atmosphere around us. There is no place given to troubling about things, no room left for unbelief, fear, or defeat. Love rejoices in truth, bears all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain.

Do not fear little flock; it is the Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Note from Ron

Thank you for your love, prayers and support. If God is speaking to your heart to send a financial Gift to help with our current expenses, please go HERE for information.

By Rosaleen Hager

Note from Ron: Rosaleen Hager (Roz) is one of the most precious saints that I have been privileged to know in my lifetime. Roz is around my age and has been vitally involved in the glorious moves of God of the past fifty years or more. She has served in most every area of leadership in the past revivals and is gifted and called in intercession, prophetic and speaking ministry. She is probably the most exciting and spiritually uplifting person to ever sit with us in our living room here in North Carolina. A blessing to the past moves of God and a true inspiration and greater blessing to the now season of God. I give strong credence to every word she writes as from God. You can contact her by email roshager@gmail.com

By Rosaleen Hagar

There is an unrest and a searching in the true Body of Christ for more of God the Father and more of Jesus Christ.

For those who are deeply desirous of becoming full grown mature sons of God, there is an expectation of more revelation.

This is in the plan of the Father in order to fulfill the deep longing that resides in the heart of those that are desperately seeking more of Him. And, also, to fulfill the deep longing of the Father Himself to have mature sons and daughters with which to fellowship. Yes, He loves us much more than we know.

For those who have been crucified with Christ, those who have died to self and to the world, those who have made the deliberate choice to empty themselves and be filled with the life of Christ, the outpouring that the Father is preparing for us is at the doorstep. There is nothing in this world that is worth clinging to and there is nothing in ourselves that is of any worth at all. All ties to the things of this world must be broken. Only Jesus can reign over us and live through us to the glory of God. But, when we do that, JESUS lives in us and through us. What a priceless privilege He has given us to be crucified with Him.

"Arise! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord) for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and dense darkness all peoples, but the Lord shall arise upon you, and His glory shall be seen on you. And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising." Isa. 60:1-3

The Lord shall arise upon you! This is a promise that He is ready to keep!

After he talked about the glory of God on the face of Moses when he came down from the Mount, Paul tells us in 2 Corinthians 3:18 that "all of us, as with unveiled face, because we continued to behold in the Word of God as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord Who is the Spirit."

Our Father had reserved for the end times some of the most amazing things. Things that no one has even imagined. Things that He is ready to pour out on His own beloved ones. He intends to win the battle using His own mature full grown sons and daughters.

The Now Outpouring

Is this outpouring of light happening now, or has it happened at any time in history? The answer is YES.

During a visit to America, a pastor from Wales was asked about what had happened to some of the people who were in the Welsh Revival. His answer was that they could be recognized from blocks away before they got close to anyone on the street. When he was asked how this was, his answer was that they had an aura of light about them. He said that there was such a deep work of repentance within them at the time of salvation that they never went back from their commitment to God. They lived lives of holiness and purity until they were taken home to heaven. I thought of John Wesley and his warnings about "mental assent" to the gospel instead of a really deep repentance. The deep repentance of the Welsh Revival was brought about by intercessory prayer on the part of dedicated prayer warriors.

There is a tribe in the middle of Africa who have had such a deep reformation that they are called "The Shining Ones." They have the "Shining Light Anointing." They go immediately to the church for prayer if they feel the slightest loss of light. There is no sickness in the village and they do not seem to be aging. These two examples of the arising light are appetizers before the great outpouring. Again, it was intercessory prayer and great sacrifice that brought this about.

A man named Richard Wurmbrand was sent by God in the early 1970's to minister to the young people of a country in Africa.

He had been imprisoned for his faith and brutally tortured for years. While he was speaking, a missionary decided to take some photos of him. Some were taken with flash bulbs and some with the natural light which was very dim. When the photos were developed, the ones taken in the existing dim light were brighter than the ones with the flash. There was light coming off of Richard Wurmbrand. Light hovered over his head and radiated from every part of his being. He had been sent from God to minister to the young people because they needed to be strong for the soon coming revolution. The light of the glory of God was the anointing that was given to each of them for the events to come.

A pastor was asked to travel to another town three hours away to pray for a man that had just had open heart surgery and was not recovering, but getting steadily worse. After arriving at the hospital, the pastor took the elevator by mistake to the floor above the man's room. That caused the pastor to have to walk down the back stairway to the lower floor. While coming down the stairs, a brilliant light shone on and around him. Thinking that there was a large window behind him, he continued down the stairs and then noticed the family of the stricken man in the landing. They were staring at him speechless with their mouths open. When he got to them, they said that they thought he was an angel. He looked back up the stairs and found that there was only a very small window. He knew that the man was healed from that moment. And he was.

In this new Outpouring of Light, it will not be a matter of just replacing with a stronger light bulb. Forgive me, but we in the church have been sort of just holding a "candle light vigil" as though someone just died. Every now and then, someone would ask for a larger candle. There would be nods of approval from others. Then, quiet and settling back down into the status quo.

God is finished with the "status quo". The fact is that when Moses came down from the Mount, the light was so intense that he had to veil his face. There were great flashes of light coming from him. He had been with God for so long that he absorbed the light coming from God Himself. It began to diminish over time, but it is hard to imagine not being fearful of God and then staying with him for 30 days and nights. This was definitely not the status quo.

Jesus the True Light

"In the beginning (before all time) was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and through Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of men. And the Light shines on in the darkness, for the darkness has never overpowered it. There came a man sent from God whose name was John. This man came to witness, that he might testify of the Light, that all men might believe in it through him. He was not the Light himself, but came that he might bear witness regarding the Light. There it was – the true Light was then coming into the world (the genuine, perfect, steadfast Light) that illumines every person. John 1:1-9

"He (Jesus) is the sole expression of the glory of God (the Light being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine), and He is the perfect imprint and perfect image of (God's) nature, upholding, maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His word of power. When He had, by offering Himself accomplished our forgiveness of sins He sat down on the right hand of the divine majesty on high." Hebrews 1:3.

The War of the Sons of Light

One of the Dead Sea Scrolls that is unlike any of the others is extremely interesting. It is called, "The War of the Sons of Light against the Sons of Darkness." This implies that the Sons of Light are on the offense. Each of their weapons had Bible inscriptions on it.  It is a wonderful picture of the end-times battle.

The place of intercessors is absolutely crucial for the victory in this End Time Army. Pray as you have never prayed before. Pray day and night. Increase your prayer time. This will be pleasing in the sight of our Father God and very productive. And, it will also be the communication instrument that will give you divine protection in these times.

What will you see when the Light is poured out? He tells us in Habakkuk 3:3-4. "God came from Teman and the Holy one from Mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens and the earth was full of His praise. And His brightness was like the sunlight; rays streamed from His hand, and there (in the sun like splendor) was the hiding place of His power."

We have heard so often the verse from Isaiah 11:9 and Habakkuk 2:14. "But the time is coming (when the earth) shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea." There will be billions of believers coming out of the Reformation that is even now beginning.  Many of those will see and understand the purpose of dying with Christ and will embrace it immediately. Now, can you imagine the light that will cover the earth? Each time someone makes the decision to die to self and can become a body wholly filled and flooded with light, the light gets brighter, and a piece of the darkness dies.

The day of becoming a Light Bringer and a Light Bearer is very close. This is going to be an Army like the world has never seen. Beautifully fierce and powerfully arrayed with a faultless battle plan, and a mighty leader. The Lord God of Hosts is His warrior name. He never loses! This destiny was yours from before the earth was formed.  Arise to your calling. Arise to your destiny.

Warriors of Light ARISE!

Rosaleen Hager
roshager@gmail.com 

4. News Headlines

Rev. Jeremiah Wright: 'Jesus was a Palestinian' - 10/13/2015
Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the former pastor of President Barack Obama and his family for years, told the crowd at a rally organized by Nation of Islam, led by Louis Farrakhan, that Jesus was Palestinian. "The original people, the Palestinians -- and please remember Jesus was a Palestinian -- the Palestinian people have had the Europeans come and take their country."

Mandatory Islam Instruction in Georgia Schools Outrages Parents - 10/13/2015
A number of parents in Georgia are outraged that tenets of Islam are being taught in public schools as a mandate by the state. Ryan Breece pulled his 12-year-old daugther out of social studies class. "If we don't see the Ten Commandments, and an accurate representation of Chritianity, then why are we seeing in detail teaching on the doctrines of Islam?"

Urgent prayers requested by SAT-7 Cairo - 10/13/2015
Some disconcerting news just broke for SAT-7 Arabic in Cairo, Egypt. On Saturday 10th October, “The authorities in Cairo came unannounced to SAT-7’s offices with search warrants.” “They took equipment, they took materials, and they took the executive director and detained him, suggesting that we didn’t have a series of licenses to operate the facility.”

Iran Tests High-Precision Missile Capable of Striking Israel - 10/14/2015
Iran successfully tested a new long range precision-guided ballistic missile. the missile launch may have violated the a terms of a United Nations Security Council Resolution that was adopted a few days after the landmark nuclear deal was signed. The resolution bars Iran from developing missiles that are designed to carry nuclear warheads.

No Way! California Governor Signs Law Forcing Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers to Promote Abortion - 10/14/2015
"Does the government have a right to tell a newspaper what to write, a preacher what to preach, a private school what to teach? Of course not. So why is it okay for the government to force pro-life pregnancy centers against their will to advertise and promote government abortion services?" Governor Jerry Brown signed "The Reproductive FACT Act" on Friday.

North Korea: The healing touch of Jesus in prison - 10/14/2015
For Christians incarcerated in North Korea’s prison system, the conditions are unimaginably harsh. But one humble believer witnessed the atmosphere of his prison transformed when Jesus began to heal fellow prisoners. He decided to do something he had never done. He reached out and touched the suffering man and proclaimed healing in Jesus’ name. He was healed completely.

Belgistan? Sharia Showdown Looms in Brussels - 10/14/2015
The graffiti on a building in Belgium says it all: “Welcome to ‘Belgistan.” Some are now calling it the “Muslim capital of Europe. “Brussels is the capital of Europe.“ “Muslims are still a minority in Belgium, but in the capital of Brussels, they're already the largest religious group, and one-quarter of the city's population." “The Sharia will dominate,” Imran said.

Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) Congo - Islamist militias threaten central Africa too - 10/14/2015
Islamist have been carrying out attacks including murder, looting, abduction and rape of local people, far from the attention of the world’s major media. Beni is a predominantly Christian area, as is most of the DRC, but within a few years, the number of Muslims in eastern DRC has risen from 1% to 10%. "We are all Christians and obstacles to Islamic rule with sharia.”

Reinhard Bonnke Gospel Crusade Comming to Oklahoma City - 10/14/2015
We are thrilled to announce that on August 20th & 21st of 2016, Evangelists Reinhard Bonnke and Daniel Kolenda will be visiting Oklahoma City for a Reinhard Bonnke Gospel Crusade. November 17th, we will be holding our first Crusade Committee Meeting and we need your help to promote, pray, volunteer, and give as God leads us into this great harvest of souls in America.

Christian Resources International in need of Bibles - 10/13/2015
Every day, people are hearing the Gospel message for the first time and giving their lives to Christ. The sad news is many lack what they need to keep growing. “An interesting statistic is 122,000 people are getting saved every day, and the alarming fact is a majority of those people are attending churches where the pastor doesn’t even own a Bible.”

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by News Room on 10/16/2015 at 11:36am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version