Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest November 12, 2015 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 11/12/2015 at 4:04am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. Attaining Resurrection Life
2. Give Us Back Our Land
News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE 
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. Attaining Resurrection Life

By Ron McGatlin

Dull and sleeping souls are awakening. Sparks of glory are becoming hearts on fire with passionate holy Love, all-consuming love for God and His creation, unexplainable love flowing like a flood from deep within outward to change the atmosphere and the world around us.

From the deep flowing wells of heaven, refreshing life-giving love flows freely in a never ending stream to bring life to desperate love-starved people.

The all-consuming love of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit is a well of living love that has no end and swallows up every other affection. It fulfills every need and desire of our hearts. Every longing is consumed into one over- whelming flow of intimate love with God. Our bodies are inadequate to contain the rivers of living love that flows out to change and recreate the world to the heavenly design of God.

Do you feel deep within your innermost being, an urgent anticipation of the world moving through a narrow canal of change – a world facing the darkness of the death of all its frivolity and foolishness – a world headed with certainty through the end of life as it was - moving through extreme changes into a great brilliance and serenity of the precious glory of Holy God’s pure LOVE filling and governing the earth with heavenly life and the perfect order of God’s love?

LOVE AND THE CROSS

At the cross the precious life of Christ Jesus came to an end and darkness covered the earth (Matthew 27:45-53). On that day the hope of mankind in Jesus faded into grief and darkness. All that had transpired in the life of Christ Jesus seemed lost on that day as King Jesus died and departed this life. This was perhaps the darkest moment of the world, especially in the lives of those who loved and followed Jesus, the one true King.

Beyond the darkest night the morning of resurrection came. The crucified Christ arose in victory over the darkness of death to ascend to the throne of heaven and return a “LIFE GIVING SPIRIT” to dwell in His people on earth establishing His throne of pure holy LOVE and its ultimate power to redeem and restore the earth to the fullness of the kingdom of God. Yet the world did not recognize His return as Spirit.

The world is again in darkness.

A similar despair of the darkness of death is upon many Christians today who are seeing all they believed in being destroyed: their buildings of worship, the ancient artifacts, their homes, their businesses taken away, and many of their loved ones slaughtered like animals. Darkness is again rapidly covering the earth. Multitudes of believers are being driven from their homes and lands as refugees.

The world is turned upside down. Lies are seen as truth, and truth is seen as lies to the darkened minds of many people. Christ is being crucified again in His people.

The world is now passing away, the world that rejected the “life giving Spirit” of the resurrected Christ that flooded the lives of the faithful followers at Pentecost.

Even the godly are losing their old self-life that had crept in to steal the power of love from within.

THERE CAN BE NO RESURRECTION LIFE UNTIL AFTER THERE IS A DEATH

The solid assurance of HOPE is in the anticipation of the brightness of the RESURRECTED LIFE of Christ Jesus filling our world. The resurrected life of Christ returned in the Holy Spirit at Pentecost to abide in His people to finish the work of establishing the righteousness, peace, and joy of heaven into this world. This is the kingdom of God, the governance of Christ in the Holy Spirit of God.

There are those alive in the world today who have been crucified with Christ and have fully received the life of Christ Jesus being formed in them by the Holy Spirit (Galatians 2:20). Through the experience of the presence of God coming to abide in them and the painful rejection by the secular and religious world, they have become one with God. They are consumed by His love and life abiding in their innermost being.

In this day the great LOVE of Christ in His people is flooding our hearts and all life around us with the resurrection life of Christ the Eternal King that is fully alive now in this world within the hearts and lives of His maturing sons and daughters.

The great darkness coming upon the world is the death of all that is not of God in preparation for the fullness of the resurrection life of King Jesus to shine forth to rule and reign on earth.

The maturing sons and daughters of God have experienced death to their self-life and then the resurrection life of Christ living in them. In this same way the entire world is now facing death to its evil ungodly ways.

The glorious life and love of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit is fully establishing the throne of God on earth to rule and reign on earth as in heaven. The temple of God, not made with hands, is being formed in His people on earth. We are consumed by His love. As His faithful bride we are the temple of God bringing forth the kingdom of heaven on earth.

And so shall we be for evermore with the Lord. To the increase of His kingdom, there is no end.

Today we walk through the valley of the shadow of death in the comforting love of His protection as He leads us to the peace of green pastures and fresh still waters of His love. Secure in His love we fear no evil. We know His rod of power and staff of authority will keep us from within and without.

Though thousands may fall around us, it will not come near us protected in His pure love. Our affection is set upon the Lord of all, the King of glory, our Great Shepherd and Apostle who abides in His holy temple on earth within His holy people. He who sits upon the throne in the hearts of the people rules in this world.

THE GREAT LOVE OF GOD IS JUST AND RIGHTEOUS

The world that does not receive Him does not receive us. The coffers of God are filled with the blood of the saints that cries out for the full justice and redemption of the world. The mercy of God is long suffering and not willing that any should perish. At the same time the love of God is jealous for his people and for His world. Full redemption is on the way, and the LOVE of God will rule in all of the earth from the deepest sea to the highest mountains and beyond.

Look up for your redemption draws near! The Day of the Lord is upon us!

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. Give Us Back Our Land

By Amanda Leonard

"I see you there, right where you are at. I see the condition of your heart, full of stones, roots, and debri but I also see you desperately reaching out to Me. It's time to allow Me to uncover these rocks, and till up the ground of your heart soil. It is time for you to be completely free. Hurts have lodged stones within your heart, deep roots of trauma and fear. You have been comfortable here, but it's time My beloved. I've been revealing things within your heart that have needed to go. I have seen the tears, the struggle, the fight but I promise you the end is nigh. The fight is over, the enemy is under My feet, and he is under yours too. As you begin to understand the power of My love, the power of My blood, the power of My cross and the resurrection life on the inside of you, the enemy cannot affect you. Trust Me, trust My ways, trust My process. My process isn't always easy, but know that you are never alone. I am here.

Are you ready now, to give it up? Are you ready My love to let Me truly love you? The kind of love that I give that casts away every fear. I am going to destroy the spirit of fear in your life. You are no longer slaves to fear. Where there is fear, there isn't trust. Where there is fear, there isn't faith. Where fear abides, there isn't a complete understanding of My love. The understanding of My perfect love for you, casts out every fear. Fear has been a huge stumbling block in My body and I am taking care of it for you. My grace has come to you this day and I'm taking all fear away!

'There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.' (1 John 4:18)

'For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father." ' (Romans 8:15)

I am dislodging every stone and root of bitterness and unforgiveness from within your heart. I am taking away all feelings of abandonment, disappointment, confusion and affirming to you My absolute Truth of My love for you. Let that truth take root. I am growing you into a beautiful garden, full of luscious fruit. Come let me show you how I see. Come to me in complete surrender. Come to My cross and let Me show you the power of My blood. Nothing is more powerful!!! I Am your deliverer. I Am your healer. I Am making ALL things new in you. I Am the I AM.

"The eyes of the Lord search to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is fully committed to Him." 2 Chronicles 16:9

Hurt people, HURT people. Healed people, HEAL people. I have come to reconcile all things. It's time to go to the enemy's camp and take all that he has stolen from you. Break the legal right that he has to be able to operate in your life any longer. The blood of My Son breaks every legal right that the enemy has against you. It's time to serve the eviction notice. As you appropriate My blood and the finished work of the cross in your life, freedom will manifest. My Kingdom authority is yours, you are My ambassadors, everything I have is yours. So take back what was yours to begin with.

I am now raising up a mighty army of healed lovers, lovers of Me and lovers of My people. Love Warriors, bringing My love to change, transform, and redeem ALL things. A tribe of people who's hearts are fully committed to Me. These ones, see through My eyes, hear through My ears, speak through My mouth, and love from My heart. I am raising up My children who are going to heal people, they have destroyed the works of the enemy in their lives and now they are helping others do the same. My children, it's time to take the land!" (Words inspired by Holy Spirit)

Last week, as my son was saying his prayers before bedtime, he said, "Give us back our land!" I knew that Holy Spirit was speaking through him. It is absolutely time to get back our land. I believe the Lord is really giving us His great grace and help to do this. We are not alone. He is with us, in us and working through us to accomplish all that He has destined for us from the time when God spoke, "Let there be, and there was!" He breathed His very breath into the dust and gave humanity the garden and the world to take dominion. All that was fallen through the first Adam, has been redeemed through the second Adam and it's now time to take back what has always been rightfully ours.

This past week, I had a vision of these love warriors, who were taking the land. I saw them rising up from the ashes and were clothed in the armor of God, filled with His Spirit, fully committed lovers of Jesus. Some were upon horses and the hand of the Lord put upon their chest a pin that said, "General". This wasn't like a hierarchy, because there isn't any of that in the Kingdom. It was just that these ones had more experience, yet each person was working together so beautifully, as one. There were some people who had huge roots within their hearts and they wanted them gone. They were laying off to the side, wounded, tired from the fight and unable to even stand. These love warriors would come and work together to heal these precious ones, so they could fall in line and then begin to heal others who they would come across.

It is time, dear ones, it is time. It is time to take back the land of our hearts and of the earth. It's the Father's good pleasure to give us the Kingdom.

"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, 3 To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord that He may be glorified.'4 And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations. 5 Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, And the sons of the foreigner shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers. 6 But you shall be named the priests of the Lord, They shall call you the servants of our God. You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, And in their glory you shall boast. 7 Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, And instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; Everlasting joy shall be theirs." (Isaiah 61:1-7)

Amanda Leonard

TIMEINHISPRESENCE

3. News Headlines

Brutal Warning to America From Egyptian Woman: Wake Up or Be Wiped Out - 11/5/2015
"Muslims use your own democratic laws and values against you while you keep sleeping. Islam is not a religion. Islam is a totalitarian political ideology, a supremacist, racist political and social ideology wrapped in a thin peel of religious rituals. Senseless immigration is enabling Muslims to freely invade with the intention of destroying America."

Australia....GUN LAW The results of “gun control”; murder and robberies up!!! - AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN - 11/5/2015
12 months after gun owners in Australia were forced by a new law to surrender personal firearms to be destroyed. The first year results are: Australia-wide, homicides are up 6.2%, assaults up 9.6%; armed robberies up 44% (yes, 44%)! Victoria homicides with guns up 300%! Program cost $500 million dollars.(Only the law-abiding turned them in.)

Kurdish Army Holding the Line against ISIS "for the sake of the whole free world" - 11/11/2015
"The only people—that are successfully fighting ISIS—is the Kurdish Peshmerga. You‘ve got a country here with 4.5 million people that are totally pro-American, more so than we're pro-American." -Retired U.S. General Jay Garner. For more than a year, the Peshmerga, the Kurdish military force in Iraq, has consistently stood up to ISIS.

Myanmar and India: Gospel spreads like wildfire in some of the most restricted countries - 11/11/2015
“What we are seeing around the world is really a Gospel wildfire.”Recently Jonathan asked one indigenous leader in Myanmar about their strategy to send workers into unreached villages, and he replied: “The secret is Fridays.” “What is it about Fridays?”“On Fridays we all come together and we fast and we pray - every Friday, all day.”

Almost 1,000 Jewish People Saved in One Day! - 11/11/2015
I recently returned from Odessa, Ukraine where I held the most successful Jewish evangelistic meeting in our ministry’s history! One thousand unsaved Jews attended, and better than 99% made public professions of faith! I have never seen so many miracles happen in such a short period of time. Watch Video

Tearing down the Cross in China - persecution? - 11/11/2015
1,200 Crosses were taken down from churches in China. “The official explanation was, ‘The cross has become a distraction for public safety.’” Christians protested. “They went on the street in peaceful protesting [and] made little crosses, declaring: ‘If you remove one cross, we will make 100-1000 more crosses to be put up on our houses and cars!'”

Myanmar election signals changing tide - 11/11/2015
A new day appears to be dawning in Southeast Asia. Myanmar’s Parliamentary election, held this weekend, could redirect the country from junta rule to democracy. “This is actually the first free general election in 25 years,” “Burma has been under military rule for five decades.” Votes are still coming in, but initial results show a win for the National League for Democracy...

On Billy Graham's 97th Birthday, Son Franklin Shared This Touching Tribute - 11/11/2015
"My father's desire is that all men and women everywhere would come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and trust Him and follow Him as their Lord." "Today is my father Billy Graham's 97th birthday!" "He came to faith in Christ just a week before his 16th birthday."He is no longer able to preach but his mind is clear and...

CfaN Crusade Blantyre, Malawi. - many thousands responded to come to Jesus - 11/11/2015
I urged the people to put their faith in Jesus and many thousands responded. Afterwards, I prayed for the sick. Wonderful miracles happened, including two women who were instantly healed from painful fibroids. One of them wept for joy as she experienced relief tonight for the first time in years. A man’s hernia disappeared. A man’s hernia disappeared....

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 11/6/2015
Jesus visits a Buddhist monastery - Nuns forced to sell convent - The Living Wage: a Christian idea that's changing the world - European churches remove crosses for Muslim refugees' benefit - Romania: thousands demonstrate, Prime Minister quit - Uganda: Christian woman murdered for sharing her faith - USA: national debt has nearly doubled under Obama - More> 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 11/12/2015 at 4:46am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version