Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
Subject Topic: "The Spiritual Washing Of Christ’s One Church and Wife Has Begun ~ Prophetic Vision (November 2015)" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/27/2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

"The Spiritual Washing Of Christ's One Church and Wife Has Begun"

(Prophetic Vision)

blur 84697 1920 (November 2015)
   [All verses are NKJV]

For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, and floods on the dry ground; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, and My blessing on your offspring; they will spring up among the grass like willows by the watercourses.' One will say, 'I am the Lord 's'; another will call himself by the name of Jacob; another will write with his hand, 'The Lord 's,' and name himself by the name of Israel.
"Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the First and I am the Last; besides Me there is no God. And who can proclaim as I do? Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me, since I appointed the ancient people. And the things that are coming and shall come, let them show these to them. Do not fear, nor be afraid; have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one.'" 
(Isaiah 44:3-8)

Be still and listen, Sweet Child, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Breast feed today; take a little at a time.  Be still and rest in Me.

As I sat resting in the Spirit, I saw a beautiful river with several large rocks behind it. Very briefly it looked as though the river had become a huge lake or pond in front of the rocks, but this quickly disappeared. The water was rushing like rapids over many large boulders. Often the water moved from side to side on top of one rock to the other, rather than from top to bottom.

There was one slightly larger Rock, or boulder, in the middle of the other rocks; it grew bigger as the vision continued. My mind questioned the source of the water that flowed over them. As the water flowed rapidly over the rocks I could not see if the water came from just the larger Rock or all of the rocks.    

Though the rocks on either side of the boulder (in the middle) were slightly smaller, they were still very large.  God interpreted this part of the Vision as follows: “The larger Rock is Christ; and the smaller rocks are the various physical churches with different earthly denominations.” 

(Isaiah 32:1-4)
Behold, a king [Christ] will reign in righteousness, and princes will rule with justice. A man [Christ] will be as a hiding place from the wind, and a cover from the tempest, as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great Rock in a weary land. The eyes of those who see will not be dim, and the ears of those who hear will listen. Also the heart of the rash [foolhardy, reckless…] will understand knowledge, and the tongue of the stammerers will be ready to speak plainly.

(Deuteronomy 32:3-4)
For I proclaim the name of the Lord: ascribe greatness to our God. He is the Rock, His work is perfect; for all His ways are justice, a God of truth and without injustice; righteous and upright is He.

(1 Corinthians 10:1-4)
Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our [Israel’s] fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.

The water was thick in appearance, and was white; it literally shone as light. At the beginning of this vision the white water had a bluish highlight occasionally. The sparkling white water is the Holy Spirit, and He covered both the larger and smaller rocks so that their formations could barely be seen under His holy water and light. Both the huge Rock and the smaller rocks were completely covered and consumed by God’s Holy Spirit as He manifested as water and light over them.

[Interpretation:]
The physical rocks, literally churches and different denominations will now be flooded with the quickly moving Spiritual water and Christ’s Word (see Rev. 19:11-13).  He is our One Spiritual Church.

(Colossians 1:15-18)
He [Christ] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church [and Wife], who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

(Ephesians 1:22-23)
And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church [and Wife], which is His [One] body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

Only the sparkling white water of the Spirit is seen as the old disappears and all is given to Christ.  The huge Rock, Christ, and the smaller rocks are completely covered and consumed by the Spirit now, in this age, Amen.

As I wrote this down, God reminded me of the verse:   

(John 14:12-17)
“Most assuredly, I [Jesus] say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father… And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper [the Holy Spirit], that He may abide with you forever — the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you [forever].”

The following is an excerpt from “Greater Than Azusa Street.” You can read the full Prophetic Word at Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry on our website at http://www.christine-williams-ministry.org (See our “Site Map” under this title)

“… Immediately after we [Jesus and I] stopped, I noticed that we were standing in the anointing light of God.  It was all over the ground and rose up to about Jesus' knees. As I saw this I got very excited.  The Holy Spirit had been reminding me of the miracles at Azusa Street for several weeks, and especially how some of them played in the heavy thick anointing and anointed light that rose up from the floor where they were. 

I heard Jesus say, "Greater than Azusa Street."  Jesus is saying that we will have the Holy Spirit's anointing in greater power than they did at Azusa Street.  He has said this many times, but we actually stood within it today...” [END OF EXCERPT]

[God continues]
“The beautiful, all light water is the Word of God which is spoken and taught by My Holy Spirit.  As this washing occurs and continues all denominations become one in My Word: My Knowledge and Wisdom are the Reality and Truth of Mine, saith He who is, and must be both your Truth and Reality.”

(Ephesians 5:25-33)
[Paul said] “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify [set aside for holy purpose] and cleanse her with the WASHING OF WATER BY THE WORD, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church [Wife], not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does [loves] the church. For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh. This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

God says, “You have a choice My Loves.  Allow the Truth to saturate and cause your complete Transformation in mind and heart now.  You need not wait. There is but one King over the one Nation and Kingdom of God.  I am He, saith your Lord.”

(Luke 17:20-21)
Now when He [Christ] was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you [your one new Spirit (Eph. 36:26-27), heart (Eph 36:26-27), and mind (1 Cor. 2:13-16)]."

[God continues:]
 “Walk away from the world and its ruler.” 

(John 12:30-32)
Jesus answered and said, "… Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world [satan, devil] will be cast out. And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL peoples to Myself."

(John 14:29-31)
"And now I [Jesus] have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.  I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler [satan, devil] of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

(John 16:5-15)
 "But now I [Jesus] go away to Him [God our Father] who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, 'Where are You going?'  But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper [Holy Spirit/Ghost] will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him [Holy Spirit/Ghost] to you.  And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler [satan, devil] of this world is judged.

I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.  However, when He, the [Holy] Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.  He will glorify Me, for [because] He will take of what is Mine and declare [speak] it to you.  All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare [speak] it to you.

(Ephesians 6:12-18)
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against SPIRITUAL hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, WHICH IS THE WORD; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints

[God says:]
“Come home and within the Light of God, having been washed clean in My Truth.  There is but one God and Creator over all, Amen Amen and again Amen, saith your Lord Amen (see Col. 1:15-18).  Praise My Name for My peace, Amen.”

I thought that God had finished giving me this vision and interpretation, and I began to take today’s communion.  As I did, God asked me, “Where is the water of light coming from?”  I re-examined the vision and saw that the larger Rock was/is the increasing water and light; the Rock also gives this water and light to all of the other rocks.

I then heard God say, “Fountain Head.” God has said this to me many times within the last two to three weeks.

[Fountain Head:  “a spring [the origin] from which a stream flows; a chief source…”]

[FOUNTAIN:]

(John 4:13-14)
Jesus answered and said to her, "Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life."

(Psalms 36:9)
For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light.

(Psalms 114:7-8)
Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob, who turned the rock into a pool of water, the flint into a fountain of waters.

(Proverbs 14:27)
The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to turn one away from the snares of death (also see Isiah 25:8; 1 Cor. 15:50-57).

(Jeremiah 2:13)
'For My people have committed two evils:
They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, and hewn themselves cisterns — broken cisterns that can hold no water.’

(Jeremiah 17:13)
O LORD, the hope of Israel, all who forsake You shall be ashamed.

"Those who depart from Me shall be written in the earth [rather than the book of Life], because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters."

(Joel 3:18)
And it will come to pass in that day that the mountains shall drip with new wine, the hills shall flow with milk, and all the brooks of Judah shall be flooded with water; a fountain shall flow from the house of the Lord…

(Zechariah 13:1)
"In that day a fountain shall be opened for the house of David and for the inhabitants of Jerusalem, for sin and for uncleanness.”

(Revelation 21:6-8)
And He said to me [Apostle John], "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the
(*)cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and (*)all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

(*) an asterisk was placed in front of those things that many (even Christians) on earth do not see as sin; obviously God does.

[HEAD:]
[Repeated Again]

He [Christ] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the HEAD of the body, the church [His Wife], who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

(Ephesians 1:22-23)
And He [God our Father] put all things under His [Christ’s]  feet, and gave Him to be HEAD over all things to the church [His Wife], which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

[INTERPRETATION and SUMMATION]
The Rock is self-generating — as is the water who is Christ.  Christ, our Rock, is both the large Rock and the never ending rapids now flowing over the smaller rocks, the “denominations of division.” 
(1 Corinthians 3:1-17)
And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.  I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?

Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one? I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.

For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building. According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ [not laid by Jesus Christ, but IS Jesus Christ]. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is. If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.  Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

All who live within the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, are members in Christ’s one final SPIRITUAL Church and Congregation, whether in heaven or on earth. 

As I watched this beautiful vision, I saw the smaller rocks next to Jesus become shaped and joined to the larger Rock as arms.  These rocks moved, and slowly and lovingly pulled everything visible, the smaller rocks and the water of light, into the larger Rock, Christ.  Many of the rocks pulled into Christ were not seen at the beginning of the vision, and are, according to God, religions other than Christianity.  They are converted, cleansed, and become one with Christ under the love, leading, and guidance of the God’s Holy Spirit:

(Acts 2:17)
'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
that I will pour out of My [Holy] Spirit on ALL flesh

(1 Corinthians 12:3)
Therefore I [Paul] make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and NO ONE [saved or unsaved] can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.

The water kept flowing from the larger Rock, and still covered the new rocks as they were pulled into the larger Rock, Christ; the newer rocks looked just like the first rocks. This was and is non-ceasing, Praise God!

[NOTE: This prophetic Word, given by God, does not destroy the physical earthly churches, but demonstrates and manifests the washing and unification of God’s people no matter what denomination they may or may not be.  In other words, it is possible to be one with God’s Holy Spirit, and thus His one Kingdom and Truth, anywhere, including our favorite local church (of any denomination).]

Please notice, that in God’s Mercy and Love He will do and CAUSE this for us; and we need not do anything other than seek God’s Truth, and “Allow His Truth to saturate and CAUSE our complete Transformation in mind and heart now.”  We only need to remember that, “There is but one King over the one Nation and Kingdom of God.”  Christ is our King.

(John 4:21-24)
[Jesus said] “… The hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father.  You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.  But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

(Isaiah 66:1-9)
Thus says the Lord: "Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest?  For all those things My hand has made, and all those things exist," says the Lord.  "But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, and who trembles at My word.

Hear the word of the Lord, you who tremble at His word: “…Before she [Zion, Jerusalem, New Heavenly Jerusalem] was in labor, she gave birth; before her pain came, she delivered a male child. Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion [also Jerusalem and New Heavenly Jerusalem] was in labor, she gave birth to her children. Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not CAUSE delivery?" says the LORD. "Shall I who CAUSE delivery shut up the womb?" says your God.

[UPDATES on November 18]
Today, AS I rested in the Spirit I was taken back into the above vision. I was under the water that I had once seen as a pool or lake in front of the rocks.  I began to rise out of this water, and as I rose I also watched myself from a short distance away.  I realized almost immediately that the body rising from the water had become Christ the man.  He was large and fully dressed in robes that He might have worn during His time on earth.  He wore a white robe with an open red coat over it [the color red is often symbolic of Christ’s blood shed during His sacrifice for us; and royalty] (see Rev 19:12-14; Matt 27:27-29).

As He came up out of the water, His hands were raised and He was praising and worshiping God our Father.  I realized that I was seeing Jesus on the day that He was baptized by John; this was confirmed by God.  As He rose then and now, I heard God say, “This is My Beloved Son in whom I am well pleased.”

(Matthew 3:16-17)
When He [Jesus] had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
Please notice that the Holy Spirit was poured out on Christ right before God our Father said that He was well pleased with His Son Jesus.  As this vision manifests, and God our Father speaks this, I/we were/will be joined and baptized into (become one with) Christ in His flesh and blood (our new Spiritual flesh and blood) through the Spiritual washing/baptism of the Word, who is Christ (see Rev: 19:13).

(1 Corinthians 15:42-47)
So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual.  The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven.

(Matthew 9:16-17)
[Jesus said] “No one puts a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment [old physical body]; for the patch pulls away from the garment, and the tear is made worse.  Nor do they put new wine [Christ’s blood] into old wineskins [old physical bodies], or else the wineskins break, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But they put new wine [Christ’s blood] into new wineskins [into our bodies as part of Christ’s one Spiritual Body], and both are preserved."

[Vision continues]
Jesus and I stood in the river/pool/lake as one Body with our hands raised in worship and praise of our Father, God Almighty. I also stood at a distance watching, and as I did I saw Jesus with His back to me (His hands still raised and in praise).  The rocks now in front of Him began to slowly shrink in size.  I was shocked as even the large Rock, identified previously as Christ and His Spiritual Church, began to shrink also. I asked God our Father why I was seeing this?
God answered me, saying, “(*)Christ is Spirit and He is absorbing all within Himself, even the original Spiritual Church (both on earth and in heaven).  As it becomes one with Christ it disappears as its own entity.  You are seeing the end and eternal beginning of all things.  This is Christ; and He is all in all (see Eph. 1:22-23).”

He [Christ] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church [His Body and Wife], who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.
There is but one Body, Nation, and King.  Christ is all in all. Jesus said, “A Kingdom or house that is divided cannot stand.”  This comment includes all houses and Kingdoms — including Christ’s.  God, we praise You for Your actions in our behalf, Amen.
(Mark 3:23-26)
So He called them to Himself and said to them in parables: "How can Satan cast out Satan?  If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

(*) Satan mimics God.  We are told in the Bible that satan (through the anti-Christ, beasts, false prophet, etc) will be allowed to temporarily create his one religion and nation on earth (see Dan. 7:23; Rev. 13:1-18; Rev 16:13-14; Rev 17:1-18 and many more). Christians need the voice of God’s Holy Spirit for God’s Spiritual Discernment in these matters (see 1 Jn. 4:1; Jer. 23:16; 1 Cor. 12:10; Matt 16:17; Acts 16:18; Acts 5:3). The Truth sets us free, and keeps us free (John 8:32); and it is the Holy Spirit that leads us into all the Truth (see John 16:13).

[Summation:]
In the first part of this vision we were shown God’s one Spiritual Church, Christ, absorbing all denominations into itself through God’s Holy Spirit (the unifier of God’s people).

In the second part of this vision, we see the appearance of Christ the man. He baptizes us with His Spirit and into His One Body as He absorbs His Spiritual Church, His Wife, into and through their intimate oneness and marriage (see Matt. 3:11; Luke 3:16).  Jesus, Himself, was baptized into the Spirit (see Matt. 3:15-17).

Again,
    And He [Jesus] said to me, "It is done I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. (Revelation 21:6-7)

Subscribe now to our Prophetic NEWSLETTER and receive every NEW Word, Prophecy, Vision... and Brand New Love Letters that God speaks through me. You may receive more than one Newsletter per week — sometimes less.  This is based on what I am receiving from God for His people, and the amount of time God gives me to properly prepare the pieces.  Again, you will BE THE FIRST to receive everything new that God gives me for His people - when He gives it to me. 
Christ's FREE Prophetic Newsletter Subscription

Though there is not a video "Go Along" with this Vision and Prophetic Teaching, don't forget that we keep all the videos made thus far on each channel - there are plenty of Videos to watch; they are all meant to help and teach God's Children:

Edited by Chris Williams on 11/27/2015 at 2:14pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Denise Poston

Posted: 07/07/2016 at 5:40am | IP Logged Quote Denise Poston

A few things have been resounding in my Spirit and coming up in our
small gathering we call The Campfire. The Ezekiel and Revelation
passages regarding the river of God. Which I believe you have
presented a great deal of insight on here. Also it is interesting that there
are stagnant marshes and waste places described around the
perimeters that have not entered the river. This is sobering and gives
room for much pondering.

Another thing lately has been the Isaiah prophecies regarding the
Nations and even some specific nations and peoples who will become
worshippers of God. This seems hard to believe in some ways. And yet
reports come flowing in that God is indeed drawing more and more of
these people into Jesus in very creative ways, on the other hand.

And then Isaiah 66 has been big, especially again regarding making
one people of Gentiles and Jews in Himself. Quite notable. And Paul
echoes this too. I forget the specific parallel scripture and need to head
out right now.

I will be pondering and reflecting on this, and intend to return with that
parallel passage from Paul that came up in the last Campfire.

Blessings!
View Denise Poston's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Poston
Denise Poston

Posted: 07/09/2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged Quote Denise Poston

I finally got to my note. It is Eph 2:11-22 that came up that night as
touching how God has fully embraced and restored Gentiles, so
basically any and all mankind into full fledged fellowship and belonging.
View Denise Poston's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Poston

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version