Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
OpenHeaven.com Forum : OPENHEAVEN.COM DIGEST ARCHIVES
Subject Topic: OpenHeaven.com Digest December 16, 2015 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 12/16/2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

OpenHeaven.com Digest Publication

In This Issue
1. TIME FOR LOVE
All You Need is Love
3. World Peace Prayer
4. SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND
5. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. TIME FOR LOVE

By Ron McGatlin

Father God desires that you and I and all mankind experience the fullness of His total love. All of life exists in and from the love of God. The beauty of all creation speaks of the love of God. All life illustrates the unending love of the Father of all life. Only by the experience of His love does life on earth and in heaven exist in order and peace.

Peace is the presence and order of God’s love. Joy is the highest expression of the experience of love.

Christ Jesus is the anointed Son of Love. He is the expression of God’s love, the ultimate sacrifice of love resurrected as loving King and Lord of all to rule and reign with love that contains all truth and justice to all and in all of His heavenly kingdom on earth.

A life lived apart from personally and intimately experiencing the love of God is a life of death, a life that never knew real life. To truly live is to abide in the love of God experience, fully connected as one Spirit, one life.

The love of God is all comprehensive and all consuming. There is nothing in creation that can prosper in its existence apart from the love of God. Death and failure is the absence of the love and life of God.

All life is potentially redeemed in the cross and resurrection life of Christ Jesus, which is the ultimate expression of the love of God. All true life in human beings is by the love of God in Christ Jesus by the indwelling Spirit of God. All existence of human beings without the indwelling Spirit of God is ultimately death and failure.

The world is in desperate need of the love of God. The last great move of God on earth that will never end is the love of God consuming the hearts of people by the invasion of the Spirit of God within.

Religion and politics carried on by men and women without the love of God can only lead to more death and failure. Armies and weapons are useless against death and failure without the love of God. Death and failure come to every person, family, tribe, and nation that lifts itself without the love of God.

All life on Planet Earth will come into peaceful and prosperous order when by the Spirit of God the love of God invades and consumes the hearts of the people.

Even in this time of turmoil and disorder of transitioning toward peaceful world order, every individual can fully experience the peace of God by the love of God within by the Spirit of God.

IT IS TIME FOR LOVE!

Love never fails.

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net 

2. All You Need is Love

By Jerry Joyner

Romans 8:28: And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

As I went through years of waiting, suffering, longing to be set free, I hung on to this Scripture. Now when I see someone in the midst of tribulation I always mention this to them and assure them that they are called according to God's plan. This morning, I woke up dreaming about how wonderfully blessed I am. I have been on top of the mountain with God for the last several months. I am witnessing the good in abundance in my life. I have found the place mentioned in...

Amos 9:13 “Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “when the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him who sows seed; the mountains shall drip with sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it.

I am truly walking on top of the world. I have found the pearl of great price. It is Jesus. It is His Spirit. It is Christ abiding, living in me. It is joy unspeakable, love unbelievable, hope unthinkable. It is Jesus. Nothing can tear me away from this joy. I will stand. Christ has given me the keys. I boldly proclaim to you, when the supernatural, abundant, unconditional agape love overtakes you, as you allow the All-Consuming Fire to consume you, you will know this. A life of supreme contentment is available to whosoever will. All you need is love. Selah.

Jerry Joyner
joynerjerryl@aol.com
http://www.whatgodissaying.com/?author=1

3. World Peace Prayer

Heavenly Father, we hallow your name and ask that Your kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. We know Father that there is not war in heaven for the war has been cast out of heaven down to earth. Father we also know that You have provided Your Son Christ Jesus to come to earth and suffer the cross to redeem mankind. Father, we know it is true that all debt of sin and failure was removed from us at the cross.

Father we ask You today for the full revelation of the key to completely unlock the mystery of the end of strife and war on earth. We ask in the precious name of Jesus, Yeshua, that the fullness of all You have provided be uncovered and made light to us in this day. Father let the light come and let it destroy all within us that must be removed to receive the full light of Your provision for Your peace to reign on earth.

Thank you Father that all we have ever needed is provided in Christ Jesus.

We thank You Jesus that You have not left us orphans but have come to abide in and live through Your chosen people on earth to bring forth Your life in perfect obedience to our Heavenly Father.

Thank You Father that we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us with all might and power from heaven on earth. Thank You Father that we are strengthened with the power of Your glorious might.

Awaken us Father to the fullness of Your provision of Christ in us by the Holy Spirit to rule and reign on earth as kings and priests now in Your kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

Strengthen us Father to throw off the foolishness of religion and every ploy of the enemy to blind us and steal from us the powerful provision of Your life in us through Christ by the Holy Spirit. All love, all power and all might is within us to establish the peace of Your kingdom rule now on earth. Open our hearts to believe and receive Your total provisions of love, strength, and wisdom to turn our own lives back to perfect union with You and to Yourl power to rule and reign.

Father, we pray in the name of Jesus, that every work and limitation of man-made religion be removed from us and our world. Father that every false god be thrown down and removed from us, in the name of Jesus. Clear the land to make room for the full manifestation of the King of kings and Lord of lords upon the earth.

Father, we ask that holy angels be released to work with Your people to complete the work of transformation of the nations of the world. Amen!

THE KINGOM OF GOD ON EARTH IS NOT RELIGION; IT IS GOD AND MAN BECOME ONE THROUGH THE INDWELLING CHRIST JESUS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT – GOD IN AND AMONG HIS PEOPLE RULING AND REIGNING ON EARTH.

4. SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND

By MARSHA BURNS

When chaos threatens to destroy your peace, you must resist and simplify. Complications provide ground for confusion and double-mindedness. Strive to maintain clarity in all things and avoid misunderstandings. Take a position of honesty and be forthright, says the Lord. Psalms 34:14 Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it.

5. News Headlines

Germany's Angela Merkel Says "Multiculturalism is an Utter Failure": Are You Listening, America? - 12/16/2015
The German Chancellor expects refugees to assimilate into German culture, respect the country's laws, and contribute to their communities. "The challenge is immense," she said. She also said not everyone who's coming into Europe is a refugee, and Germany is expected to increase deportations of those who don't meet the test.
Full Article »

Former Muslim baptizes believers on same Libyan beach where ISIS beheaded Christians - 12/16/2015
After coming to Christ through Leading The Way’s TV broadcasts and on-the-ground follow-up, Muslim convert Shahid has started a significant church-planting network across North Africa and Europe. He has even baptized several new believers on the same shores where (ISIS) terror group, beheaded 21 Christians. His story has gone viral 2 million views
Full Article »

He and his team have led 18,000 imams, mullahs and emirs to Christ in West Africa - 12/16/2015
At 19, a leper first introduced him to Christ and a blind man led him to salvation. The power of God’s Word left a lasting imprint on his heart and propelled his future ministry. Raised in a Muslim home and community in West Africa, he experienced hostility, but took it in stride. I found a new life.” “Salvation is God in Christ reconciling humanity back to Himself.”
Full Article »

ISIS kills three Christians on video, threatens to kill 200 more - 12/16/2015
In the video, the group threatened to kill some 200 other Christians in Syria unless it receives a ransom. Three men dressed in orange jumpers are shown kneeling in the sand. Three men in desert uniform each raise a handgun behind the head of each Christian and fire their weapons. The Christians’ lifeless bodies then fall forward, face down.
Full Article »

"I Am Alive Today Because My Chinese Mother Broke the Law and Gave Birth to Me"—a Special Testimony on International Human Rights Day - 12/16/2015
My mom has shared stories about what they had to do in order to keep us safe from the government. I come from a Chinese family of five girls and one boy. When she became pregnant she would go into hiding for months. Forced sterilization and forced abortions on millions of women over 330 million children have been aborted. All were born in communist China.
Full Article »

Female Fighters Take on the Islamic State in Syria - 12/16/2015
The United States may just have approved women to serve in combat roles, but a group of Syriac Christian fighters has been opposing ISIS in Syria for several months now. One female warrior has no regrets about leaving behind her two children -- and her job as a hairdresser -- to join a Christian female militia battling against the Islamic State group in Syria.
Full Article »

Maryland Man Charged with Accepting ISIS $$ to Carry Out Attack - 12/16/2015
A Maryland man is in custody on charges of trying to support ISIS, as well as receiving money to carry out an attack on U.S. soil. He pledged allegiance to ISIS in February and started receiving thousands of dollars from individuals associated with the jihadist army. He was instructed to use the money for "operational purposes" - causing destruction in the U.S.
Full Article »

More Problems for Christians in Nigeria - 12/16/2015
Shocking scene of Christians murdered in Nigeria. 1,484 Christians have been killed which are broken down into 532 men, 507 women and 445 children. 2,388 were injured which were broken down into 1,069 men, 817 women and 502 children. 171 Churches were destroyed, 314 homes, and 39 shops and businesses. Tens of thousands of displaced persons.
Full Article »

Gambia declared Islamic republic by President Yahya Jammeh - 12/16/2015
The move marks a break with the colonial past. Mr. Jammeh told state TV the proclamation was in line with Gambia's “religious identity and values”. He added that no dress code would be imposed and citizens of other faiths would be allowed to practice freely. Some 90% of Gambians are Muslim. “Relations with the West have soured recently,” said the BBC.
Full Article »

Franklin Graham: 144,000 American Muslims not 'peaceful' - 12/16/2015
1.8 million Muslim adults in the United States. “Pew Research released that eight percent of adult Muslims in the U.S. said that suicide bombings and other forms of violence in the name of Islam are ‘sometimes’ or ‘often’ justified. That’s 144,000 Muslims who openly say without hesitation that violence in the name of Islam is justified! That's not peaceful.
Full Article »

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 12/16/2015 at 12:50pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version