Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
OpenHeaven.com Forum : TOP NEWS - Worldwide Kingdom/Revival NEWS
Subject Topic: Could West Virginia Revival Spark End-Time Awakening? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/04/2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged Quote News Room

Could West Virginia Revival Spark End-Time Awakening?

04-29-2016

MINGO COUNTY, W. Va. - There's a new sound coming forth from the hills of southern West Virginia - a sound many prophets have foretold but haven't heard until now.

For the past three weeks, the large sports complex in the small coal-mining town of Williamson, West Virginia, has been filled to the rafters with people crying out for God.

It all started when Tennessee evangelist Matt Hartley visited a local church for what was supposed to be a three-day revival service but it just kept going.

"This is not man-made, charismatic, hyper spiritual," Hartley told CBN News. "This is the presence of God that is overwhelming us, that is being released upon hungry people that are tired of just stagnant Christianity and "safe" church."

"They want Jesus more than anything else. That's why they're here," he said.

Hartley also spoke at the local high school where revival seemed to break out among the students.

"Four-hundred to 450 students got saved at Mingo Central from Matt Hartley coming in and speaking at a voluntary prayer club," Katie Endicott, with the Mingo Central High Prayer Club, told CBN News.

"It has just gone from school to school, from youth group to youth group," she said. "Denominational barriers have just been cast down and we've just had a great spirit of unity."

Many are calling it the greatest spiritual awakening in southern West Virginia history.

"We couldn't have done this if we wanted to," Endicott said. "We've had so many revival services, so many special services and nothing like this. This is true awakening."

Endicott says prayer plus desperation has paved the way for this spiritual breakthrough, especially among the young people.

"Oh my gosh, it's amazing!" 18-year-old Belfry High School student Andrew Fletcher exclaimed. "I've never seen something like this happen where the young people just get on fire."

"It's really cool to come to church and it's really cool to worship God - nobody's judging you or saying anything about it because they're all with you," he continued.

"We're starting to have prayer circles at school and we're reading and having Bible studies at school," he said.

Others, like Erica Priest of Lenore, are seeing God answer very specific prayers.

"My husband just got saved this morning," Priest said. "I've been praying for him for seven months and he'll be baptized this Sunday."

Hartley believes the sound of revival now being heard in these West Virginia mountains has the potential to spread around the world.

"I believe God has preserved this state for the end-time awakening that's coming to America," Hartley said.

"I believe that this is the beginning of where it happens and it's going to spread as a wild-fire throughout the nations of this world, that Jesus is going to be exalted," he predicted.

"And the more Jesus is exalted the more the river of God is going to flow -- and we have not seen anything yet to what God is releasing," he said.

Edited by News Room on 05/04/2016 at 10:30am
View News Room's Profile Search for other posts by News Room
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/04/2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged Quote News Room

Revival Rocks West Virginia School, Surrounding Towns

04-22-2016

Something big is happening in southern West Virginia. Reports are pouring in of a spiritual awakening that began in the schools and is now spilling over into the towns.

For the last several nights, the large sports complex known as the Field House in Williamson, West Virginia, has been packed with people of all ages crying out for God.

At a recent gathering, one person prayed, "That  you would enter our hearts God, and touch every family associated with my school, Lord. You're going to break the chains."

"This will only spread and no matter where people go, we will share it with the world, God," one girl in the crowd said.

The revival is seeing hundreds of students come forward to give their hearts to Jesus.

Pastor Mitch Bias, with the regional Church of God in Delbarton, said prayer, plus desperation, have paved the way for this spiritual breakthrough, especially among the young people.

"It's a climatic time," he said. "I think the many years of creating a spiritual vacuum inside of kids by not teaching them the true reality that there's a destiny in God -- time plus chance, plus matter has produced a vacuum on the inside.

"I think when they hear a message of hope it really speaks to them because they're kind of hanging in a spiritual limbo," he added. "And they press into it quickly to take it 'cause they know that's the truth."

Bias said the revival isn't a church or denominational thing - but a God thing.  

He believes what's happening in southern West Virginia has the potential to spread to other counties, states, and even the nation.

The revival meetings will continue in Mingo County next week and perhaps longer if it continues to grow.

Edited by News Room on 05/04/2016 at 2:28pm
News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/04/2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

WEST VIRGINIA - A REVIVAL HAS BEGUN.

This will BLOW you away. A revival has begun ...

"In Logan County, a student led revival took place in the school hallway on March 24. An article on the event appeared in The Logan Banner titled, Revival in the halls of Logan. In the article, Martha Sparks states, “Logan High School Junior Skyler Miller drew a sizable group of students who settled on the floor of the school hall and listened to his sermon.”" [Read article #1 to see what God told him ...]

"On April 13, the Restored Youth Ministries posted a widely shared photo on social media stating that 150 MCHS students were saved during the voluntary Prayer Club meeting."

On April 16 "Nearly 3,000 people attended a revival Saturday evening at the Harless Stadium at Mingo Central High School (MCHS)."

See second article for this quote, and incredible ways the CHURCH is serving their communities:

"[A state leader] Dunn said she has “jumped up and down” daily as she heard reports of the revival meetings in Mingo County.

“People are getting healed and getting set free from drug addiction, anxiety and depression,” she said. “It’s exciting. It’s been a desire of my heart for so long.

“In a place where they’ve experienced the most hopelessness, with job loss from the coal layoffs and addiction and people leaving the counties, they’re feeling very forgotten and abandoned. But this revival is stirring up and releasing hope in a bigger way than we can even understand right now.”

"Dunn said she’s seeing it spread across the state.

“People are getting inspired and wanting what’s happening there,” she said. “And I believe it will spill out from West Virginia into states around us and even the nation of America.”"

How's that for an afternoon pick-me-up!

GOD IS ON THE MOVE!
AS ONE!
Lance

Article #1: http://williamsondailynews.com/news/4178/mchs-reviva

Article #2: http://www.statejournal.com/…/revivedmessage-of-hope-tangib…

News Room
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/04/2016 at 1:50pm | IP Logged Quote News Room

MCHS Revival

First Posted: 1:55 pm - April 19th, 2016

Pictured above are images from a revival event held at the Harless Stadium at Mingo Central High School (MCHS) Saturday evening. Nearly 3,000 people attended the event.
Pictured above are images from a revival event held at the Harless Stadium at Mingo Central High School (MCHS) Saturday evening. Nearly 3,000 people attended the event.
Story Tools:

Font Size:

Social Media:

MATEWAN – Nearly 3,000 people attended a revival Saturday evening at the Harless Stadium at Mingo Central High School (MCHS).

The MCHS Prayer Club hosted the event. A revival was organized following a large turn out during a voluntary Prayer Club meeting held at the school.

On April 13, the Restored Youth Ministries posted a widely shared photo on social media stating that 150 MCHS students were saved during the voluntary Prayer Club meeting.

The following day, the Restored Youth Ministries announced that a community youth service would be held at the school’s auditorium.

However, the anticipation of a large crowd prompted organizers to move the venue to the school’s football stadium to better accommodate the crowd. An announcement was made by the Restored Youth Ministries on April 15, concerning the change in event location.

Throughout the last several weeks, photos and videos of students preaching in the hall ways of W.Va. schools have went viral on social media.

In Logan County, a student led revival took place in the school hallway on March 24. An article on the event appeared in The Logan Banner titled, Revival in the halls of Logan. In the article, Martha Sparks states, “Logan High School Junior Skyler Miller drew a sizable group of students who settled on the floor of the school hall and listened to his sermon.”

In the article Skyler Miller explained the event stating, “I had been praying for a long time that Jesus would send me into the hall to preach the gospel because I wanted to be fearless and bold for him just the disciples and Apostle Paul,” Miller said.

“About 20 minutes before I did it, he told me, ‘Today is the day, Skyler. Go be a light and let the broken know who I am,‘“ Miller continued.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version