In This Issue
1. God Divided Light From Darkness
2. SHE IS GETTING READY! 
3. News Headlines

SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. God Divided Light From Darkness

By Ron McGatlin

This morning as I settled in my recliner with my laptop computer, a cup of coffee, and a couple of breakfast protein bars, as is my usual morning routine, I was excited when I heard from the Spirit within to not check email or Facebook but to open up a blank word document. God spoke clearly that He is dividing light from darkness.

A remembrance came into mind of my son once a number of years ago telling me of a dream that he had experienced. In the dream he was looking into a large room of terrible vile darkness completely filled with people in deep darkness. He said they were in an awful mess and that it was a terrible sight. He asked God, “God, will any of them make it out? To which he heard in reply, “Those who have ‘it’ in them will come out.”

Then he asked me, “Dad, what do you think the ‘it’ is?”

To which I replied something like, “Son, I believe there is a tiny spark of light or life deep in the heart of some of those that are in even the grossest darkness. When the light of God penetrates that dark room those with the spark of God in them will see it and come to the light out of the pit of darkness.”

I really cannot remember the details of the conversation beyond that point. As best as I can recall, we talked about things like: where did the spark come from? How did it get in them? What about the others who remained in the darkness? At some point he added something about that he believed that large dark room was like the condition of our nation.

Matthew 4:16-17: “THE PEOPLE WHO SAT IN DARKNESS HAVE SEEN A GREAT LIGHT, AND UPON THOSE WHO SAT IN THE REGION AND SHADOW OF DEATH LIGHT HAS DAWNED.” 17 FROM THAT TIME JESUS BEGAN TO PREACH AND TO SAY, “REPENT, FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.”

Notice in Matthew 4:17 that the great light that has dawned is “REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.” The great light that has dawned is that THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS HERE.  

Verse 16 is quoted from Isaiah 9:2, except in Isaiah it says, “The people who WALKED in darkness,” and in Mathew Jesus changed it to say, “The people who SAT in darkness.” In verse 17, from that moment onward Jesus began preaching the great light of the kingdom of God is here to the people of the world who sat in the darkness of the shadow of death.

After Jesus who is the Light of the world had come, some of the people who had sat down in darkness and firmly settled in place remained in the darkness. Their religious or secular doctrines and ways of darkness were like hardened rocks or hard pressed soil in their hearts, and they were unwilling to throw out the rocks or break up the hardened soil so that the good seed might grow to fruition in their hearts (Matthew 13:18-23).

The great light of the kingdom of God that is coming forth in the pure holy hearts of the people of God is the life and nature of Christ being formed from the Word of God by the Spirit of God now on earth to change and transform this world into the righteous kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10).

LIGHT AND DARKNESS ARE BEING DIVIDED

The light of the kingdom will not remain with the passing old systems of incomplete light mixed with the darkness.

The nations of our world have become the field of wheat and tares growing together until now. The world was seeded with the good seed of Christ Jesus and the kingdom of heaven on earth. An enemy came and subversively sowed bad seed among the good. The tares or weeds looked like the wheat until the grain appeared in the mature wheat. The Master has allowed them to grow together lest the good would have been uprooted with the bad and the good grain would have been lost (Matthew 18:24-30).

Like the grain field sowed with tares, our nations including our churches have been sown with good seed and bad seed that looked like the good until the season of maturity has come. The sprout and the blade of the wheat and the tares were not distinguishable from one another. However, now that the full grain is maturing in the wheat, the fruitless tares are becoming obvious. The angels are sent at harvest time to separate the tares from the wheat. They gather the tares into bundles and cast them into the fire. Then the good crop, the mature sons of God, come forth as the brightness of the Sun (Matthew 13:36-43).

WE HAVE ENTERED THE HARVEST SEASON.

We are now entering the time of harvest of the world. Both the wheat (the sons of the kingdom) and the tares (the sons of the evil one) are being divided and separated. Worldwide the tares, the sons of the evil one, are now being gathered together to be pulled up and thrown into the fire of judgment by the holy angels. Nations are being divided from within and present governmental systems both secular and religious are crumbling. Thus making room for the government of the kingdom of God.

The great Light of the harvest is shining forth upon the rooms of darkness, and those with an eternal spark within them are arising from their seat in darkness and making their way toward the true light.

Spiritual works and powers of the light that are unprecedented in intensity and sheer volume are coming forth drawing the orphaned and fatherless sons and daughters to the pure light and love of their Father. The barren bride along with the virgins and widows without a husband are coming into the arms of their eternal Husband, Savior, and King, the Lord Christ Jesus. The Bride is making herself ready and our lamps are burning brightly.

The Spirit and the Bride say come. Come to the waters of the LOVE that heals and restores all that has been taken. Come to the Light and Love of life eternal now and forever.

And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:17.

The whole world is being transformed into the kingdom of God. Come back to the Garden prepared for you before the foundation of this world. Come to the glory of the supernatural eternal kingdom of God reality now abiding in a new generation of people of God from the ages past to the ageless future.

Come to the mountain of LIGHT, the true church of the Firstborn. “For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, 19 and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. 20 For they could not endure what was commanded: “And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or shot with an arrow.” 21 And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, “I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.”

‘22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.”

“25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, 26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.” 27 Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.”

“28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire.” Hebrews 12:18-28.

Come upon the wind of the Spirit to the top of My Mountain in the clouds of My Glory; rejoice and be glad for you have awakened from that which was to that which is. Rest in the joy of My love and the peace of My presence now and forever.

Thus shall we ever be with the Lord,

Ron McGatlin
archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

2. SHE IS GETTING READY!

APRIL - MAY 2016

"THE OPRY’ AIN’T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS"–-BUT–
SHE IS GETTING READY!

It doesn’t matter whether you are Christian , Jew, atheist, Democrat or Republican, a supporter of Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, or another candidate, one thing is certain: Grassroots-Americans realize they are endangered by our national leadership. The country is forcibly being removed from its original identity and roots. That realization has been slow-coming to some but as a result, Americans are protesting in loud voices. If you don’t believe that just turn on your T.V. and listen to the Presidential-Candidates debate. I am not telling you how to vote but as an 85 year old American whose 5th generation great grandfather fought in the 1776 Revolution and now under my fourteenth U.S. President, I am more fearful of our national survival than I have ever been. Nor am I alone.. Joseph Stalin said, "America is a healthy body. Its strength lies in its patriotism, morality, and spirituality. If we can destroy these three, America will drop like an over-ripe fruit into our hands." Stalin’s three-pronged attack has been underway for a long time and is now gaining visible success. Do you want an example?

Cadets at West Point Military Academy are now taught that Conservative Americans are Terrorists. A 148 page book entitled Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right. identifies patriotic, mainstream conservative Americans as terrorists and literally accuses us as being Public Enemy Number One. The author, Arie Perlinger, is currently Director of Terrorism Studies for the Combating Terrorism Center at the U.S. Military Academy. Mr. Perlinger needs to be told it was not Christians who blew up the World Trade Center. It was Muslims! Are Muslims on Mr. Perlinger’s list of terrorists? No. Isn’t that strange? Perlinger quotes the Southern Poverty Law Center, an acknowledged pro-communist organization in his anti-Christian tirade. If that does not scare you, be aware that Obama has packed the Home Land Security Office and numerous other agencies with Muslims who now have the power to "protect" you.

Seven years ago, in April 2009, Obama appointed Janet Napolitano as assistant secretary for the Department of Homeland Security who publically announced her intention of promotion Islamic religion in the U.S. as far as possible. She quickly appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the Department. Hussam Ayloush, another Muslim and executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, Los Angeles branch, praised the "well-deserved" appointment.

Former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, overruled the Immigration and Nationality Act by allowing Tariq Ramadan into the United States. Ramadan, a strong power in the Muslim Brotherhood, is the grandson of the Brotherhood’s founder. He had been banned from the US since 2004 because of his contributions to Hamas and links to radical Islamists. The announcement of his welcome into the U.S. was made on the eve of our "Fourth of July" holiday when the United States celebrates its victory in the Revolution. The question that should frighten every American- liberal or conservative- is “Why did she do that?! What was her motive? How did America benefit by bringing the monster onto our soil?” What an insult to Americans! What an encouragement to radical Islam! The stated goal of the Brotherhood–that hates Christianity–is the destruction of the United States, Israel, and all other parts of the Free World. The Muslim Brotherhood was founded in 1928 for the single purpose of establishing global Sharia Law through "Holy War." We have witnessed "Holy War" in the middle east where ISIS has murdered, raped, crucified children, cut off heads, destroyed historic landmarks, and vowed death to every non-Muslim.

The "M.B."is the protective organization that aids terrorist groups including Hamas, Hezbollah, and al Qaeda. What about us sincere American Christians? This is my point: For the first time in U.S. history, conservative God-fearing Christians are officially identified as "potential terrorists" while international terrorists are welcomed with open arms. There is another aspect of the battle that is non-violent: Without authorization of Congress or consulting public opinion, a few self-appointed individuals are changing the fundamental concept of our Nation’s legal system and erasing its’ spiritual heritage.

A few years ago Todd DuBord, pastor of the Lake Almanor Community Church in California, visited Washington, D.C. with his wife, Tracy. Among other sites, they visited the United States Supreme Court Building. This beautiful structure is adorned by numerous marble carvings, including one directly above the Chief Justice’s Chair of Moses holding the Ten Commandments. There is no mistaking the significance of the massive artwork by Jewish artist-sculptor Adolph A. Weinman. There are seven other depictions of Moses in the building. Two exteriors, bronze doors, wooden doors, and interior Court Room doors, contains art work depicting the Bible’s Lawgiver.

As the pastor and his wife stood admiring one of the Ten Commandments they were startled by the guide’s explanation of its’ meaning. Pointing to the freize, she said, "Between the images of the people depicting the Majesty of the Law and Power of Government, there is a tablet with ten Roman numerals. The first five down the left side and the last five down the right. This tablet represents the first ten amendments of the Bill of Rights". — The ten amendments? Pastor DuBord couldn’t believe his ears. What happened to the Ten Commandments?! They were gone. Replaced by "amendments". Who authorized such a sweeping change of America’s top Court of Law? When confronted about the alteration, the guide knew nothing of Moses and the Law of God, or the carvings’ original meaning. She was merely repeating what she had been told.

This substitution of "amendments" for Commandments was not authorized by Congress and democratically-made choices of the American people. It was done by a small minority of self-appointed atheists whose names remain hidden and faces unrecognized.

The Court is accustomed to this kind of complaint. An Israeli sculptor named Avrahaum Segol bombarded the Court and the media with letters questioning why Weinman had not included the full text of the Ten Commandments. Moses’ beard obscures part of them. A Court official wrote Segol, "It is clear that the sculptor intended for the tablet to represent the entire text of the Ten Commandments." While the U.S. Supreme Court Building wears garlands of Biblical history other courts across the land are forced to remove all references to God and the Ten Commandments.

In contrast, James Madison, a chief contributor to the Constitution, explained the Document’s relationship to God: "We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government but upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." In 1892, the United States Supreme Court declared, "Our laws and institutions must necessarily be based upon the teachings of the Redeemer of mankind." Today that has changed. A few individuals have privately taken it upon themselves to eliminate Madison’s Christian ideals from the Supreme Court.

This kind of political treachery is not new: In parts of the old Soviet Union less than 5% of the population were card-carrying Communists--but they forced total control over the 95%. Until recent years, approximately 5% of the American population were atheist. Yet this small percentile are aggressively forcing control over the 95% and stripping the U.S. of its’ religious freedom and heritage. The ACLU–American Civil Liberties Union–is leader in that effort.

Instead of banning references to God in government, the writers of both the Declaration Of Independence and the Constitution urgently encouraged the people to call upon Divine Providence. The Constitutional Convention was failing until Benjamin Franklin rose and urged the men to pray. Every President since has sought the Nation’s prayers. This was the concept imbued into both historic documents–the Declaration and Constitution–and was the attitude the Founding Fathers expected of all future generations. To deny that obvious truth is to resort to fraudulence and deceit. But, the 5% are doing that.

Our Founding Fathers did not leave us without guidance as to their intent for the merging of civil and religious matters in American life. Today, these men are being replaced by traitors to the cause of freedom. Our forefathers clearly expressed their position in the Declaration of Independence when they said: "And for the support of this declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, and Fortunes and our sacred Honor." When the U.S. Supreme Court building was constructed with Moses and the Ten Commandments given the most prominent position, it was with the full blessing of Congress and the American people.

President John Quincy Adams explained, "Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the government of any other." He went on to say, "The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: It connected, in one indissoluble bond, the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity." Of the Declaration of Independence, he declared: "It laid the cornerstone of human government upon the first precepts of Christianity." Note the expression "indissoluble bond."

Where do the 5% get support for their position? Not from the Constitution or its authors. It comes from their self-centered deceitfulness to ignore the will of the masses, to suppress the 95% majority and accommodate their own egoistic ways. How is their tactic different from the tactic of Communism’s 5%? There is no difference. Were the men alive today who fought British tyranny and defeated the greatest army and navy of their day, they would oppose today’s 5% with equal dread. Can I prove that statement? Yes! When Patrick Henry said, "America was not founded by religionists, nor on any religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ!," he was not booed-down by politicians. He was applauded by Statesmen. Were he now to return he would find that his beloved America has been robbed by political bandits.

Case in point: America’s public education occupied the highest academic standard in the world until atheist Madelyn Murray O’Hare (one of the 5%) succeeded in removing prayer from public schools. Since that time American educational standard has plummeted to the level of a Third World Country. Whether the effect of prayer on individual students had been spiritual or purely psychological is not the issue. The fact is, the benefit was there. At an extremely high price America forfeited its educational accomplishment to satisfy the 5%. In some areas the result has been the near-collapse of our educational system.

Michael Newdow, an atheist (one of the 5%) filed suit in the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to remove the words "Under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance and sued to remove our national motto, "In God We Trust," from all U.S. currency. Replacing American coins and bills would cost the national treasury billions of dollars. Newdow cares absolutely nothing about that or the rights of the 95%. Informed sources expect the Court to ultimately agree with Newdow’s suit. Out National Anthem, the "Star Spangled Banner," contains the words "In God is our trust." Another beloved national hymn, "America" says "God shed His grace on thee."

Also at risk are "God Bless America." What about "Our fathers’ God, to Thee, author of liberty, to Thee we sing. Long may our land be bright with freedom’s holy light, Protect us by Thy might, Great God our King!"? The 5% tells the 95% they can no longer sing these in public. What does the majority do about it? Cry in their pillows at night! With little resistance from the masses, the 5% forbids displaying the Ten Commandments or other references to God in Courts, classrooms, and government property across the land. Washington, Madison, Jefferson, Adams, Hancock, and other early American statesmen would react violently to this destruction of our moral foundation.

Political freedom and spiritual strength are inseparable. This nation is dependent on both. When the foundation of Godly truth is removed from political life the nation will collapse. There is no other way. Church, wake up! Watch! Your time is short!

The 5% has also targeted the Church. It is only a matter of time before Churches and religious organizations will be stripped of their tax-exempt status and forced into bankruptcy. You have been forewarned. This is coming. When that happens thousands of congregations across the land will lose their property, buildings will be seized and sold, and Christians will find themselves on the streets. Don’t be fooled! This is the plan of the 5%. Churches who own valuable mid-town property in high-tax areas cannot afford the same assessment as Fortune 500 Companies, Banks, and major Corporations.

Here is what I am saying: The failure of the Constitutional Convention was not in the Document they composed. Failure lay in the fact that the authors could not anticipate that centuries later devious minds would search for silent areas in the document and then claim those silences were what the framers’ intended to be its’ greatest strengths. For example: Since the Constitution says nothing forbidding homosexual marriage, proponents argue that the Constitution’s lack of prohibition grants liberty for such unions to take place. Another deception: The oft-quoted "separation of Church and State" expression, which does not even appear in the Constitution, came long after the drafting of the Constitution and appeared in a personal letter Thomas Jefferson wrote a Baptist Association in Virginia assuring them that the State would never threaten the liberty and well-being of the Church. The State would remain separate from the Church’s operations.

Did Jefferson imply that all references to God would have to be removed from American government and public life? Absolutely not! That was not the consideration. Nor had it ever been. Instead, Jefferson stood with others whose signature on the Declaration Of Independence told King George that with "firm reliance" they depended on the "protection of divine providence." The Cornerstone of American government was laid in the cement of patriotic blood--and patriotic devotion to the Almighty. When the National Capitol was completed it was Jefferson who requested Christian worship services to be held in the Rotunda every Sunday. He regularly attended.

Today, in direct opposition to the will of the Constitution's authors, the 5% forbids displaying the Ten Commandments in class rooms and Courts of the land. The 95% doesn’t count. Instead, the intent is to reduce America to a godless atheistic society. Proof? The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, the one hearing Michael Newdow’s case, has already ruled that judges--not parents--have final say in what 6 and 7 year old school children are taught about sex, homosexuality as an alternate lifestyle, the use of condoms, etc. As loyal Americans who salutes the flag, stand for our National Anthem, and pray for the President, we have become national enemies. Have we been betrayed? Absolutely! Also be aware, while Christians are identified by name, the accusation falls on all politically-conservative Americans.

Joseph Stalin’s plan for America’s destruction is witnessing great success. It can still be stopped by Christians across America rallying together to elect leaders who love America and wants to restore her nobility. A strong, united front can achieve that. Pray that we will again be "one Nation under God!" Vote! If you fail to vote you have betrayed your conscience and the rest of Christianity. Also be aware that Arie Perlinger accuses all politically-conservative Americans–Christians and non-Christians. As loyal Americans who salute the flag, stand for our National Anthem, pray for the President and "all who are in authority over us," we have become national enemies. The angered resistance now showing up at rallies is proof. And that is what I mean by saying "the fat lady is beginning to sing." God grant that her song will be a hymn of peace and not a marching-song of war. Amen! — Charles Carrin

3. News Headlines

Could West Virginia Revival Spark End-Time Awakening? - 5/5/2016
There's a new sound coming forth from the hills of southern West Virginia - a sound many prophets have foretold but haven't heard until now. For the past three weeks, the large sports complex in the small coal-mining town of Williamson, West Virginia, has been filled to the rafters with people crying out for God. Watch Video>
Full Article »

Testimony from Orlando - Todd White - 5/5/2016
Friday night we did a youth meeting with about 1300 kids. I preached on the reality of old things passing away and all things becoming new. I Prayed over a girl and watch her get free she took off her jacket and all of her cutting scars were removed! Each and every scar was gone! Eight kids started screaming all their scars disappeared!
Full Article »

Daughter of Muslim Ruler Sees Unexplainable Light, Hears the Voice of Jesus, and Embraces Christianity; But Then Her Father Finds Out... - 5/5/2016
Najma knew the voice was that of Jesus Christ. A voice spoke, saying, "Daughter, you're a sinner. There is none righteous, no, not one: All are gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; But I came to take all of your sins. I did ransom for many. Believe Me and accept Me. I give you eternal life".
Full Article »

Jamaican Authorities Investigate the Murder of Two American Missionaries - 5/5/2016
Authorities say one of the men was found with his hands bound and both were severely beaten. The two were traveling to check on the foundation of a house that a short-term missions team planned to construct next week. Their bodies were discovered over the week-end along a rural road where they were traveling on motorbikes.
Full Article »

Jonathan Cahn Calls Out Obama for 'Striking Down' God's Law - 5/5/2016
Watch Video> Rabbi Jonathan Cahn has called out President Barack Obama and Supreme Court justices for overruling "the rulings of the Most High" regarding marriage. He made the remarks during a pointed speech and powerful prayer on Capitol Hill at the "Washington: A Man of Prayer" event last Wednesday.
Full Article »

I Believed a Lie - Every Home for Christ - 5/5/2016
It’s a frightening idea — to completely dedicate yourself to something only to find out later that it wasn’t as it seemed. By the time you realize the truth, it’s too late, and you’re forced to watch everything crumble around you. This is the situation Fatima Julho, a 35-year-old native of Mozambique, found herself trapped in.
Full Article »

This Ancient Country Has Valiantly Held to Its Christian Heritage for Thousands of Years, and Has Some Wisdom for America - 5/5/2016
"I hope Georgia's example of unconditional love and dedication to faith are a testimony to all mankind. The absence of faith is disastrous for a nation. Christianity is how we survived in the past and it’s how we will survive in the future." Six thousand miles from the shores of America lay the tiny nation of Georgia.
Full Article »

In China's Henan province, a demolition crew killed a pastor's wife as she tried to stop the destruction of their church. - 5/5/2016
It's part of a larger crackdown against Christians in Henan, and China overall. The pastor and his wife stood in front of a bulldozer to keep it from destroying their church. The demolition team leader ordered the driver to push them into the pit and bury them alive. The pastor escaped, but his wife died of suffocation.
Full Article »

Israel Thwarts Attempt to Smuggle 4 Tons of Rocket Material into Gaza - 5/5/2016
Ammonium Chloride Concealed Inside Salt Shipment to Gaza. The material that is used in long-range missile production was being smuggled from Egypt into Gaza. The smuggling attempt was caught at the Nitzana customs terminal inside a shipment marked as 40 tons of salt.
Full Article »

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 5/5/2016
A compassionate judge shows God’s love - The Holy Spirit touches soldiers - Church of England prayer for EU child refugees - Imams Islamic extremism - Nepal, one year after ‘killer quake’ - Nigeria: a midnight raid - Syria: air strike on Aleppo hospital - Australia: Queensland and safe schools - More>
Full Article »

More Top News Headlines »

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding OpenHeaven.com Digest to your email list.

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/24/2016 at 1:19pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version